Unforgettable Past (KnB FANFI...

By Dmention_Girl

The Generation of Miracles were so happy to have their phantom, 'Kuroko Tetsuya'. They would never regret h... More

×Notification×
Final Moment Together (Chapt.1)
Tragety (Chapt.2)
Happy Birthday (Chapt. 3)
Disappearance (Chapt. 4)
First Trimester (Chapt.6)
First Date (Chapt.7)
Unexpected Chase (Chapt.8)
The Aftermath (Chapt.9)
In Danger (Chapt.10)
{Extra}
Kidnapped (Chapt.11)
Hint (Chapt.12)
"I'm sorry" (Chapt.13)
End

Tokyo College (Chapt.5)

4.3K 119 104
By Dmention_Girl

~Preview

"Damn it, Tetsuya!!!"

Kuroko's P.O.V

While I was staring out the window, and Kagami-kun was sleeping. I then felt a shiver through my spine. I felt like someone screamed. The atmosphere felt uneasy, I just let it slide by a sigh and than I realized that the train stopped and informed the passengers that we are now in Tokyo.

"Kagami-kun, Kagami-kun." I whispered his name.

"Mmm, Ya?" He asked rubbing his eyes.

"Come on now, we made it." I said grabbing my bag.

"Alright." Kagami-kun said while yawning.

After we got out the train, I followed Kagami-kun which we're heading out the train station.

"Are we going to the campus already?" I asked while holding Nigou's cage.

"Ya. Are you excited?" He asked get us a cab.

"I actually am."

"Great, I am too." After that a cab finally stopped. We brought our belonging at the trunk and headed inside.

~30 minutes later

I felt the car stop, I looked up my book and saw the entrance to the campus.

"We're her sir." The taxi man informed us while helping us get our bags. After that, Kagami-kun payed the guy and drove away. We looked at each other and at the entrance. It was a big campus, I also heard that this campus is the most popular collage.

"Alright when we get in, just stay in the waiting room while I get our house keys and our classroom numbers." Kagami-kun explained while we opened the door. The entrance hall was huge. There was a second floor filed with students.

"Cool isn't it, Kuroko?"

"Ya, it is." Minutes later, we made it to the cheek in area and I just sat down checking the place.

~Later

"Okay, I got our schedule and our house key. Let's find our room and than we can cheek this place out."

"Sounds good."

"Alright, let's go." We were having a hard time getting to the neighborhood, than I accidentally bumped into a boy with silver hair.

"Oh, I'm sorry." I said trying to help him up.

"No, it's okay. Huh, are you new here?"

"Ye-yes, how do you know?"

'Well I haven't seen you before."

"Hmm, well I'm Mayuzumi Chihiro. Nice to meet you."

"Oh, I'm Kuroko Tetsuya. Sorry this is too soon but will you help me get to 'House 106'?"

"House 106? Is that where you're staying?"

"Ye-ya, why?"

"Haha, I live in house 107. We get to be neighbors. That's cool!"

"Really?"

"Oi, Kuroko! What's taking you so long. Uh, who is that?!?" Kagami-kun than got overprotective and pushed me away from Mayuzumi-kun.

"Kagami-kun, don't get so angry. He will help us get to the neighborhood." I informed him.

"O-oh, sorry to jump into conclusions. I'm Kagami Taiga."

"Hey, I'm Mayuzumi. Since I got the day off, I could show you the way."

"Thank you Mayuzumi-kun."

"Hehe. No problem, I was actually going home now so you can follow me."

"Hey thanks for helping us."

"No problem." As we were walking by, we saw many usual things at the campus. Like gyms, restaurants, and different classroom buildings. Than we stopped at a two story house. From the looks of it, it just looks like a normal home.

"Well, if you need anything, I'm next door."

"Thank you Mayuzumi-kun."

"Any thing for the both of you. Anyways I'll see you guys soon."

"See you soon, thank you." I said as he entered his home.

Mayuzumi's P.O.V

'Damn, Kuroko looks hella hot. He looks cuter than a teddy bear. Uh, if anyone gets him it's me. His eyes and hair looks like the sky. He looks so adorable. I hope that one day he'll like me too. I want him, okay now. Just take it slow. Alright, I'll get him to like him. I love Kuroko.'

Kuroko's P.O.V

  Mayuzumi-kun looks kind of cute. I wonder what he's into. He looks interesting. Now that I'm here in Tokyo, I get to finally start a new life. I get to spend it with Kagami-kun, Nigou, Kimiko-kun, and Mayuzumi-kun. I know I just met him but he looks really trustable. I actually trust him. He looks nice and kind of attractive.

  When we got in, it looked really comfortable and has enough space for the two of us. Kagami-kun acts like my older brother and I like it that way. I look up to him. He may be stubborn but he's actually kindhearted. Same for my little sister. I have a good feeling about this.

"Kagami-kun, can I have this room?" I asked when I entered the room in the right
.

"Go for it, I'll stay in the left room."

"Got it." After that, we took our time unpacking and feeling comfortable in the house. The only thing is that Kagami-kun is still freaking out when I get Nigou out the cage.

~Later

"Okay Nigou, you can get out for now." I said while opening his cage door.

"Hey Kagami-kun,  I'm going to the store to buy us some supplies and food."

"I have ¥80,000, here take fast." He handed me the money and quickly ran back to his room. Obvious that he knows that Nigou is out.

"Alright, bye." Lucky I have one more pad for Nigou, he listens and is potty trained. so that's useful. When I got out, Mayuzumi-kun also came out. He than came up to me.

"Hello, Tetsu-chan."

"Hi, Mayuzumi-kun. Where are you going?"

"To the convenience store, you?"

"I'm also going to the convenience store."

'That's great, do you mind if I walk with you."

"That sounds great." I said with a smile and than I saw him blush.

Mayuzumi's P.O.V

  Whenever Kuroko smiles, he looks so cute.

"So what are you going to get?" Tetsu-chan asked me while we were on our way to the store.

"I just want to get some drinks, how about you?"

"I just need to get some food and other supplies for me and Kagami-kun."

"Oh, okay." A few minutes past and we finally made it to the store.

"Hey Mayuzumi-kun,  do you mind if you wait for me when you finish?"

"No problem." We than scattered around and searched for our things.

  I than finished and thought about finding Tetsu-chan.

"Oh, there you are Tetsu-chan."

"Sorry if I'm taking so long, I'm done now."

"Don't say sorry, I'll hold the basket for you."

"Don't worry Mayuzumi-kun."

"I insist." I said grabbing the basket.

"Thank you Mayuzumi-kun."

"Hehe." He than cashed out and we headed back home. It was also getting dark.

"So do you like the new house?" I asked, breaking the silence.

"It's actually really comfortable and nice." He said with a smile and tilted his head a bit.

'Oh.My.God. So cute.' I thought and looked away so that he won't see my bloody nose.

"A-are you okay Mayuzumi-kun?"

"Ya, I am." A few minutes past and when we continued walking, my hand accidentally touched Tetsu-chan's hand. He than blushed which made him cuter.

"It may sound weird, but can I hold your hand, Tetsu-chan?" I asked him and I saw his face was turning red and turned way in embarrassed.

"I do-dont mind." He said embarrassingly.

"Hehe!" I than grabbed his small, soft hand and we continued walking. When we made it, he still held my hand and I just snickered.

"Okay than, Tetsu-chan. I'll see you tomorrow." I said while we let go of each others hands.

"Okay. Goodnight Mayuzumi-kun." I couldn't resist so I pushed him close to me and kissed him on the cheek.

"Goodnight...Tetsu-chan." I than left him there and he ran to the house.

"Haha, kawaii." I said to myself while I headed inside.

Kuroko's P.O.V

  I can't believe he kissed me. I had to admit, his lips were soft. Whaaatt?!? No, No No. Don't think that right now.

"I'm back! Oh I see that your still out. Let's get you in your cage." I picked Nigou up and told Kagami-kun that it was safe to get out.

"Finally, what took you so long?"

"Sorry, I was talking to Mayuzumi-kun."

"Okay than, I'll cook dinner so stay put. I'll call you when dinners ready."

"Alright, mom." I teased Kagami-kun.

"Shut up, I'm going." He said, walking downstairs.

  I than went to my room and slowly but surely, I fell asleep. It was actually a long day. I get to see Kimiko-kun next month and I don't get to see them any more.

(1454 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

506K 14.7K 109
Kuroko Tetsuya, the phantom six man, has a sister that none of his friends has ever known. How are they going to react once they found out?
64.7K 1.7K 21
[DISCLAIMER: i do NOT own KnB or any photos used in this book] Kuroko is a very special boy, hes a legend, not that anyone knows its him. This is a...
63.7K 1.5K 8
Kuroko got accepted by the Generation of Miracles fairly quickly. The other teams wonder why when Kuroko isn't that talented in basketball, besides p...
123K 3.6K 21
Everyone in Seirin wonders why Kuroko Tetsuya cannot refuse any of the Generation of Miracles - especially his former captain, Akashi Seijuro. He doe...