Daddy Niall

By telltaletaylor

Niall James Horan. Directioners know that name. Who wouldn't? He's famous and is 1/5 of the world's biggest b... More

Daddy Niall
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Author's Note
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
New Characters?
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Author's Note - Important
Chapter 23
Important; Please Read
Chapter 24 (Final)

Chapter 4

11.3K 167 58
By telltaletaylor

It's been three days since the accident. Louis was discharged the day before with a minor concussion and a broken wrist, Trinity was dignosed with a small bump on the back of her head, and Harry, well, hasn't woken up yet. Now four of the five members plus a little four year girl continue to wait in the waiting room, hoping for good news about the curly haired lad. Every nurse that walks by they hope for the best, but it never turns out to be for them, except when a young blonde nurse yells out his name.

"Family of Harry Styles." The five of them all walked over to the nurse, and Liam was the first to speak.

"How is he?" She looks at her clipboard, ignoring their bloodshot eyes, then looks back at them.

"He'll be fine. When he wakes up he'll be complaining about headaches and pains in his head. That's expected. He took a major blow to the head when he collided with the side of the door. I assume it was because he wasn't wearing a seatbelt-" Louis cuts her off when he hears the judgemental tone in her voice.

"You don't know why he wasn't in his seat belt, okay? So you shouldn't be getting judgemental. There was a reason that he didn't have it on. Don't judge him because of it." He points to Trinity. "You see this little girl? She was in the car with us when the accident happened. He took his seatbelt off so he could keep her calm in the situation. He risked his life to save his niece. So don't you dare judge him because he wasn't wearing his damn seat belt." The nurse nods quickly and looks back at her notes.

"He should be awake in the next few hours. When he does, only two at a time. The less noise the better." She walks away and they all sat down in their seats again.

"I think Louis and Trinity should go first. Since I think he'll be asking about them when we get in there." The others agree and talk aimlessly over nonsense until the same blonde nurse walks out of the double doors and over to them.

"He's awake. Two at a time. Room 315." Louis takes Trinity's hand and they walk to the room. They stop right outside of the door, and Louis kneels down beside Trinity.

"Alright babygirl, when you get in here you have to be really quiet for Uncle Hazza, okay?" Trinity nods her head, and Louis opens the door for the two of them. Harry looks over and smiles at the two.

"Hey. How're you?"

"Fine. You?" Harry looks at his cast on his arm, the wrap around his ribs, and feels the gauze on his head.

"I've had better days." Harry looks down at Trinity. "Hey cupcake." Trinity walks over to the bed and carefully takes Harry's hand.

"Hi muffin." Harry sits up in bed before picking Trinity up with a groan.

"Hazza, take it easy. I could have set her up there for you." Harry waves him off and places Trinity right beside him, mindful of his injuried ribs.

"Why is my cupcake sad?" Trinity looks from his wrapped up ribs, to his arm in a cast, to his bruised covered body, then at him with tears in her eyes.

"Hurt, muffin?" Harry nods.

"Yeah. Muffin's hurt, but I'll be okay." He looks at Louis.

"How are her injuries?" Louis shakes his head.

"No major injuries. Just shaken up over the entire thing and a bump on her head. She's the one who called the police."

"How?"

"Your phone. She grabbed it from your coat pocket and she dialed 999. She heard Zayn telling me if there was an emergency to call them right away. That's what she did. We're all proud of her." Harry looks at Trinity who is playing with the cast on his arm.

"Do you want to write on it?" Trinity nods her head with a smile. Harry grabs the Sharpie that was left on the side table, thanks to the nurse, and hands it to her. "How about a heart and write cupcake beside it. Uncle Lou can help you." Louis walks over and watches as Trinity draws a heart before he puts his hand carefully over hers and helps her write cupcake. He releases her hand and she smiles.

"There muffin. Love cupcake." Louis laughs a little and sees Trinity yawn.

"Alright babygirl, I think it's time to take you to daddy, yeah?" Trinity nods her head with another yawn escaping her mouth. "Give muffin a hug. You'll see him tomorrow." Trinity carefully moves up the bed and hugs Harry.

"Night muffin. Love you." Harry hugs her back and kisses her temple.

"Night cupcake. Love you too. Get some sleep." Louis hugs Harry lightly.

"Get better Hazza. I'll see you tomorrow." Harry lifts his good arm and wraps it around Louis' neck pulling him closer.

"I'll see you tomorrow Lou. I'm glad you and my cupcake are okay." They pull away and Louis lifts Trinity from the bed.

"Say bye to Uncle Hazza." Trinity waves goodbye before placing her head on his shoulder, falling asleep almost instantly.

~~~~~~~~

"You want to do what?" Harry now has Zayn and Liam in the room since Niall offered to take Louis home as soon as they entered the waiting room.

"As soon as I get out of here, I want another tattoo." Harry explains.

"Mate, do you really think you should be getting a tattoo right after a car accident? What could you possibly want?" Harry pointed to his phone.

"Unlock my phone and open my pictures. It should come up automatically. This one has a meaning to it, I swear." Zayn unlocks the phone and opens his pictures. He looks at the picture before smiling a little.

"I like it." Liam looks at the picture with a confused look.

"I don't get it."

"It's a Trinity Celtic Knot. It's very common, but you can get it with names because you never find the beginning or the end of the knot, so you go on for eternity with no end. The clovers just add on to the tradition of Ireland." He looks to Harry.

"Where are you going to get it?" Harry points to his left forearm.

"It'll be big enough to see, but small enough to cover easily." Zayn nods and hands Harry the phone.

"I think it'll look great and I'm sure Niall and Trinity will like it. Why did you decide that though?"

"I owe my life to that little girl, literally. So I decided that she deserves to have a place somewhere other than my heart and life. So, I'm getting a tattoo for her and Niall." The three talk for a few more hours before a nurse come in and tells them that Harry needs rest and that they can come back tomorrow when they can all visit him. They say their final goodbyes before Zayn and Liam leave the room.

"What do you think about Harry getting that tattoo?" Zayn shrugs.

"I see nothing wrong with it. He has a reason just like he does with all of his other tattoos. Besides, I think Trinity will like it. She's always saying how she likes the 'marker' on us, and how she wishes Niall would get a tattoo on him." The two lads laugh a little until they reach their cars.

"I'll see you lads tomorrow. Stay safe. We don't need anymore of us in the hospital." Zayn nods at Liam, completely argeeing.

"See you tomorrow Li." Zayn gets into the car and leaves the parking lot before his phone begins to ring. He clicks the accept buttom on his steering wheel before speaking. "Hello?"

"Hey Z."

"Hey Nialler. I just left the hospital."

"Come to mine for a bit, yeah? Trinity wants to see you. She won't sleep until she sees you again. She's scared." Zayn subconsciously nods his head and goes to make the familiar turn.

"Yeah. I'm on my way. Give me five minutes, and I'll be there."

"Great. See you soon." They hang up the phone, and Zayn is at Niall's house in a few minutes flat. He finds the key on his keychain and opens the door.

"Honey, I'm home!" He yells with a laugh. He kneels down as he hears little footsteps running toward him.

"Baba!" He catches her as she jumps into his arms and hugs her.

"I just saw you earlier baby. You should be in bed."

"Had to see you. Scared." Zayn nods and stands up with Trinity in his arms. He walks into the living room and sees Niall sitting on the couch watching tv.

"I could have been a murderer, and you just left your four year old daughter run toward the door." Niall looks at Zayn with a smile.

"You're the only one who has a key to my place for the front door, and you're the only one who yells honey I'm home every time you walk in. I would know better then to let my daughter run toward the door if you didn't yell that every time you walk in."

~~~~~~~~~~

A week has passed. Harry has been out of the hospital for a few days, and he has been bombarded by the paps every time he walks outside.

"Harry, how are you feeling since the car accident?" And of course he ignores them like always. He knows better than to say anything he might regret later on. He heads towards the tattoo parlor in town and opens the door with a smile on his face.

"Alfie, I need new ink." Alfie is someone you wouldn't want to mess with. He's 2 meters tall and has tattoos covering every centimeter of his body from the neck down. He's huge and intimidates anyone by just walking towards them.

"Hey Harry. I'll be with you in a few. Just finishing up this piercing. Do you know what you want this time?" Alfie asks.

"I do actually."

"It's not another plant is it?" He asks playfully with a laugh. Harry laughs and shakes his head.

"No. It means a lot to me." He waits for another ten minutes then enters the room that Alfie had just came from. Two hours later the tattoo is finished and Harry is more than pleased by it. "Thanks Alfie. I'll see you next time."

"See you 'round Harry."

~~~~~~~~~~

"So Louis and Harry, you were in an accident a few weeks back. What happened?" The interviewer asks with fake concern.

"Harry and I were heading to my place when the tyre went across a slick spot on the road. I couldn't gain control, and we ended up in a ditch. We were injured, but nothing serious." The interviewer nods and looks at her notes.

"Who was the little girl in the car with you? The news report said you had a four year old in the car." Harry speaks up.

"She's Louis' distant cousin." The interviewer purses her lips.

"Do you honestly expect me to believe that?"

"I beg your pardon?"

"We have the phone call that was sent to the police. Would you like to hear?" She nods towards her sound guy and the recording starts to play.

"999, what's your emergency?"

"Help me please. They're hurt."

"Who's hurt?"

"My uncles. Please."

"What's your name?"

"Trinity. I'm Trinity."

"And how old are you Trinity?"

"Four. Almost five."

"What happened sweetie? Who's hurt?"

"My Uncle Lou and Uncle Hazza. We're in Uncle Lou's car. We were going to his house but the car went right. We're stuck. Uncle Lou and Uncle Hazza are hurt, and they won't wake up." Trinity starts to cry.

"Don't cry sweetie. I have help on the way. Are you hurt?"

"No. Uncle Hazza protected me."

"Okay sweetie. Let's talk whilst help comes. Where is your dad if you're with your uncles?"

"At home. I was staying with my baba, but Uncle Lou came to get me because his family is here. He knows that I like when I play with Daisy and Phoebe. I miss them and Lottie and Fizzy."

"Who's baba?"

"My baba. Not real baba, but I don't have a mummy, so I have daddy and baba."

"Trinity, someone should be there. Do you see anyone?"

"Yes. Thank you."

The call ends and the studio has fallen silent. The lads sit in their seats with their eyes wide with tears threatening to fall; it's the first time any of them have heard the recording.

"So, if she's calling Harry and Louis her uncle, where does that leave you three?" She points to Liam Niall and Zayn. Everyone goes silent and Paul walks out.

"That's enough. This interview is over. Let's go boys." They all stand up, still in shock, and remove the microphones in robotic motions. When they reach the car, Niall bursts into tears. All four lads hug him as he releases his emotions.

"Everyone knows about her now. How are we ever going to get her from house to house when we'll have the paps all over us more often now?"

'We'll figure this out. I'm doing all I can, Nialler. Don't you worry." Niall looks at Paul with a small smile.

"Thanks. I think I'm going to go home now and fall asleep with my daughter beside me." They all pile into the car one by one, glad that the day is finally over with. But they didn't know that a fan was just around the corner and heard every word they said. She smiles a little before skipping off into the awaiting car.

"What took you so long?" Her older sister asks.

"I got trapped near the bathroom then when I was coming out I saw One Direction and Niall was crying." The older girl looks at her sister.

"Why was he crying? Do you think it had something to do about the little girl?"

"I know so."

"How?"

"That's his daughter." The eldest hits the breaks on the car and turns to look at the passenger seat.

"No way." The youngest nods but then gives her sister a serious look. "You can't tell anyone Selena. It's invasion of his privacy. Obviously if he wanted us to knows about her, we already would know. Maybe he's waiting until she's a little older." Selena nods.

"You're right. We don't tell anyone."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not Selena Gomez by the way. Harry's tattoo is in the media. Hope you liked this chapter.

~T<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 61 11
My dream.. getting to meet one direction... and this time i got to take my Emma with me..... my 4 year old daughter.. till everything.... goes from g...
2.8K 35 31
These girls are country sweethearts born and raised in Georgia and there lives are about to change dramatically. This first book is Madison's book. M...
7.8K 144 23
Ash has a drunken, one night stand with the famous singer, Niall Horan but ends up being pregnant. Will Niall ever find out? Will there paths ever me...
156K 3.6K 22
Niall had a little sister, but his parents said she dyed while his mother was giving birth to her. When really his parents gave her up for adoption...