;BTS imagines

By bangtanarmyASF

I mostly do BTS imagines, you can request and you can request idols other than BTS but remember that this is... More

Imagine: [Jungkook Smut]
Imagine: [Jungkook pt.2]
Imagine: Jimine Pabo
Imagine: [Min Yoongi]
Imagine: [Jimine Pabo #2]
imagine: [J-hope and V]
Imagine: [Jin & Rap Mon]
Imagine: [Jin and rap mon part. 2]
[Jungkook]: No longer feels like home
[Jungkook]: No longer feels like home (pt. 2)
[Taehyung]: Unwanted Leeway
[J-Hope]: Just say you love me.

Imagine: [jimin - requested light smut]

4.5K 53 33
By bangtanarmyASF

Disclaimer: (10/1/16) LMAO NA cause why some girl requested this and I took sooooo long to make it right.. I'm tryna tag her... It says "user not found" The fact that I took SO LONG on this tho. I'm gonna publish it tomorrow... I was excited af JUST to find out her account is no longer a legitimate thing anymore like wow. (LOL back in JUNE) ok so I'm surprised asf that this has over 2k reads and I'm a rude inactive whore who killed off my own hubby jungkook in my first imagine ok I was being corny asf for that I'm sorry thought it was cool like don't you ever look back on old shit you did and cringe lololol I fucking cringe it was so idk STUPID . Just wanted to get that out there (good job girl) but here's a imagine requested by (non existent but she was a thing at the time)  so yea I'm back :) OH AND IF THIS SEEMS REALLY CHEESY OR WHATEVER JUST BEAR WITH ME (yes bear not 'bare') because I'm naturally like that but I think dis lit so 😏

Imagine:
You're in the kitchen making ramen lonely as fuck. You're excited though because your boyfriend Park Jimin is coming home from his tour tonight. You bought lingerie but you aren't sure if it's 'sexy' enough.

"Seriously, I look like a 14 year old looking for a sugar daddy," you say to yourself out loud laughing at your stupidity.

And then you start to think about how much of a disappointment you are.

"No, don't think negative (Y/N). You the bomb, you lit," you say out loud to yourself.

You turn off the boiling pot full of water and ramen in the kitchen and, went to go get forks for you and Jimin for when he comes home.

He's been on tour for what feels like a year and you've been sick without him. He's usually always here for you, and you're for sure always there for him.

3 years with this idiot.

You go and place the ramen in two bowls.

"Oh yeah, top chef up in this-"

Suddenly you hear a soft knock. Confused you grab a knife and slowly walk to the door.

Your hands are sweating, and your heart starts beating out of your chest.

Boom Boom Boom!

"Oh fuck it," you whisper, walking to the door.

"Get the fuck away from my doorstep!" You yell pointing the knife at this person with your eyes closed.

"Get the fuck away now because I stab you with no remorse! Chop your head off and fry it".

There's a silence and you still have the knife pointing in front of you with your eyes closed.

You tighten your neck and grip on the knife and gently squeal.

"Listen.. I've got nothing to lose so just-" you open your eyes.

"Jiminie oh my!" You smile throwing the knife to the side

You wrap your arms around his torso and cuddled him.

"So you won't lose me?" he says picking you up and spinning you around.

You press your lips against his soft pink ones slowly passionately enjoying the moment.

Your heart flutters and you feel a new sensation come over your body finally being with your love again you were happy.

He puts you down, you grab his hand drag him into the house and slammed the door and punched him.

"Yah! Why didn't you use your keys you nearly gave me a heart attack," you say.

"You took them away from me calling me an irresponsible man child thinking that was going to lose them while on tour which now thinking... I agree with," Jimin says taking off his leather jacket and shoes.

He looked so sexy with his veins popping out of his arms and neck, with his thick muscles and thighs. You just wanted to jump on him but you remembered that he's most likely tired so you just went back in the kitchen to finish the ramen.

"Well you are a man child but you're mine, How was tour?" You asked excitingly hitting him.

"It was tiring and thrilling. Me and the boys had great moments I would say my favorite show was in Brazil though, it was a different experience... I just realized," Jimin says smirking pushing your shoulder towards the couch.

You stumble and fall on the couch.

"What is this?" He smiles tugging on your panties.

He was on top of you, face to face.

"Ugh how do you just now notice," you complain.

"Your beauty just blinded me,"

"Hahaha yeah very smooth," you push him off sitting up facing to the tv.

You cross your legs and put your hand on your head rubbing it in frustration. You feel kind of embarrassed.

"Okay, yeah I was trying to do something sexy-ish for you. I just haven't seen you in a really long time and I miss us together a lot and I know I look like a young child you know it was literally a freaking stupid idea".

You laugh putting your fingers through your hair.

"Yeah so ima go change," you get up walking away.

Jimin grabs you by your waist and pulls you to sit on his lap.

"You look sexy with or without lingerie. Seriously you look sexy right now do you know how bad I want to do this," he says running his fingers down around your hips to your lady place, placing them so softly.

"Or this," he says licking your neck.

You turn around and grab his head, forcing your lips onto his and you guys start making out.

He starts to lift his black shirt and you help him take it off, then push him down on the couch which causes you now on top of him.

He slides his strong hands into your panties and starts rubbing your clit.

You're moaning uncontrollably.

Your not really a moaner but Jimin just always seems to get you there.

He makes you forget you're even alive, sex with him is like you're on a different planet. Honestly, truly iconic.

You can smell the powerful scent of his cologne which is turning you on even more.

He takes his hands out and licks his fingers.

Then he put his lips to yours, tongue kissing you.

You run your hands through his head full of hair.

Knock knock.

You guys hear the door but continue to make out.

He then unbuckled his belt.

Knock knock

"Just fuck me," you say staring deep into his eyes.

He pulls down his pants and you see his hard big fella sticking up.

BANG BANG BANG.

"Go away," you yell at the door while unleashing Jimin's little friend and you start rubbing on it.

"(Y/N) open the door!" You hear a familiar voice yell.

You're immediately turned off now hearing that familiar voice.

"What the fuck," you say.

You hurriedly went upstairs to your room and changed into regular pajamas.

Fumbling in the room you start getting irritated.

"I was just about to get some," you whine.

You run back down stairs.

"Hey Mrs. Kim," you hear Jimin raise his voice  in excitement.

'Why the fuck is my mom here!' You are shouting in your head.

"Hi, Jiminie. Hi, darling," your mom says with excitement.

You run down the stairs and give her a hug.

"Yes hi um, why are you here?"

"Oh sweetie you're sweating are you okay?" She asks wiping your forehead

"I'm fine mom,"

"Oh okay well Jimin called me over here for dinner,"

"Dinner?" You ask.

"When the hell was this dinner planned that I had no idea about?" You exclaim throwing your hands up.

"Did you even wash your hands!? Touching my mother," You say to Jimin

"Oh right," he says stepping away from your mom.

"What's wrong with your hands sweetie? They look fine to me," Your mom says picking up Jimin's hands.

"With a lot of veins popping out... Oh is that lotion? Nice scent," she smells his hand.

"Eomma, just go put your things in the guest room," you snatch her away from Jimin.

Your mom walks towards the back and Jimin is smirking.

"Yah! It's not funny," you hit him.

"I'm not laughing at all,"

You point your finger to his chest, "you're not attracted to me anymore! you called my mom as a fucking distraction so we wouldn't fuck or just let alone be with me. I see," you aggressively whispered.

"That's not it, What!? Not the case at all. I called her a day before I came and I didn't even know that we were going to do anything!"

"OHHH yeah?! Are you fucking kidding you come back after a whole 5 months  the longest we've ever been apart and what you just expected... Cheek kisses, cuddle, watch movies and shit!? No!"

"Well.. If i can just say, you guys can still.. bang i will just stay downstairs sweetie it's okay. Go get me that grandchild," your mom smiles coming from the guest room.

"No, this is really really important to me," Jimin raises his voice.

"I invited you for a reason and We're having this dinner. So, let's just go in the kitchen".

Knock knock

"I delivered and yes it's your favorite," Jimin continued looking into your eyes.

"Whatever, open the door for the man," you roll your eyes.

- 1 hour later at Dinner table, food tasty af. -

"Right that was so hilarious" Jimin laughs along with your mom.

"It was. Wasn't it honey?" Your mom asks you.

"Yup," you say throwing your fork down on the table.

"What's your problem?" Jimin asks.

"Private chat?" You ask pushing out your seat.

He sighs and gets up as well and then follows you into the living room.

"I don't want to sound like im complaining  or being bitchy but, it's not fair that you invited my mother over on your first day here. I expected that you just wanted to spend alone time with me but, when you invited her I felt like I was nothing.. Like do you really need my mom around to have a good time with me?"

"You were nothing? Oh my goodness stop being so dramatic (Y/N)" he laughs and attempts to wrap his arms around your waist

"No, I don't want you touching me.. Dramatic? So how I feel, is me being dramatic now?" You slightly raise your voice and push his hands away

"Don't twist my words and maybe you are being a little too dramatic. What's with all the tension?" He furrows his eyebrows.

"No, If how I feel is just going to be seen as dramatic to you then I don't understand how we can we have serious talks if they're just going to be seen as me being dramatic in your eyes. Like, why be with you if you're not giving a fuck about my feelings?" You say sounding like a self
Absorbent bitch.

"I am, I'm thinking about your feelings and I hear you loud and clear but are you even considering mine? You really are being dramatic at the moment. Listen I don't want to argue-" He raises his voice.

"What feelings could you possibly have when apparently I AM the one that's being dramatic so, does that mean you having feelings, makes you dramatic as well? Can I say that,"

"Don't be stupid (Y/N)"

"Don't be so dramatic Jimin," you aggressively say.

"Okay now you're just going in circles we're not going to get anywhere.The only reason I invited your mom is to spend quality time with us all together because I have planned something okay that is all,"

"See I would believed you except for the fact that you were barely talking to me or making eye contact with me during dinner. What the hell is that about is the spark not there anymore. Jimin please tell me"

"Stop making it sound like I'm trying to abandon or avoid you. You're becoming annoying with the accusations because if I really wanted to avoid you, I would've just never came home left you for good,"

"THEN LEAVE! trying to threat me? I don't care-"

"I'M NOT GOING TO open your stupid fucking eyes," Jimin says coming closer to you and you voice sounding stricter.

"No being since you can leave if you wanted to so bad, then just fucking go," you push him away.

He grabs you and pulls you back into the dining room.

You all his hand.

"Don't touch me Jimin," you start getting frustrated and you become hot headed your face is turning red.

You haven't seen him in so long, you have these personal concerns and it just seems like he doesn't care. You're starting to feel sad because it sucks when you have so much things in your mind and yeah maybe they could be over exaggerated or a bit dramatic, but if someone makes you feel like your feelings are unimportant, you completely shut down and question your relationship with the person. It is just showing that they don't care for your true emotions. And you never though Jimin were the type to judge.

He says he's not going to leave you but acts as though you're just freaking out and calls you dramatic.

What's the point anymore.

'I want him to leave' you think to yourself.

"Jimin let go and le-"

"Mrs. Kim.. (Y/N).. I invited you over today because I wanted your blessing," Jimin says pulling out a small beautiful black swayed box out of his back pocket and gets on one knee.

"To marry your daughter," He stares deep into your eyes for as long as he got an answer.

Your heart drops and your hands are now dripping sweat.

He wants to marry me?

"YES!" Your mom shouts getting up out of her seat and went to hug Jimin.

"Of course she will," your mom answers.

"Mom! And.. you asshole!" You push him and put your hands over your face and start crying.

You don't know if you were crying out of joy or sadness.

"What?" He asks, his voice cracking almost as if he's worried about your answer.

You take awhile. Crying. Maybe for a long 30 seconds with your face covered.

Then you began," Why didn't you just tell me from the beginning.. why didn't you just tell me.. Like you really made me think that my feelings meant nothing to you and made me feel like I was being overdramatic and crazy. Okay maybe I am crazy but, why couldn't you just reassure me instead of pushing it aside for what.. A surprise?"

"Don't cry," he immediately stands up and holds you.

"I don't want you to leave," you say with your voice completely shattering in what sounds like a million pieces.

"I will not leave you. I couldn't leave you even if I tried (Y/N). I won't leave".

"You know how I am with my depression, anxiety, and anger. I didn't mean to come off as a bitch. I was angry but I know I approached it wrong I'm sorry I'm so sorry," you hug tighter.

He hugs tighter as well.

You let go of his hug and walk to your mom.

You smile at her with red wet eyes and she smiles back giving you the ring.

You give it to Jimin.

"Go on ahead put it on because my answer is yes,"

He aggressively pushes the ring into your ring finger and picks you up and spins you around.

You look into his eyes and ask, "How are you going to even deal with me I'm horrible," you giggle slight tears coming out of your eyes.

"I've been here for 3 years right. What's a lifetime gonna hurt? Now be right back I'm gonna tell the news to the boys,"

Being since it's his return you wanted to surprise him. But Jimin's surprise was your first and most special surprise and honestly adds on to the list of non-selfish things he has done for you.

You start to feel like a complete idiot and bitch.

"Okay honey my cab is here," says your mom gathering her things.

"Cab? You're leaving?"

"Of course I am, my plan wasn't staying and now it definitely isn't. You two need your alone time," she kisses you on your cheek and heads out of the door.

"Jimin!" You yell in excitement up the stairs.

"We're continuing the first round you better be ready!" You run up the stairs in excitement.

11/ a day to remember.

~~~
Note: (10/2/16) that whole account not existing thing is so ironic to me wow but okay I know this was Chessy asf and horrible but, I tried my very best being since I've been gone for so long. Let me know what you think if you didn't like its cool just don't violate and come for my feelings please LMAO and yea so I'm working on another requested imagine (I feel like it was requested 697 years ago IM SO SLOWW) but OHHHHHHH YEA SELF PROMO RIGHT QUICK okay so if you have vine follow me it's @lituation i WILL follow back :) and that's about it so if you guys have any request for an imagine let me know and... Am I the only one who thinks bold italic is ugly asf? Idk but THANK YOU FOR READING ILY 😘❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.7K 960 51
not you're average mafia brothers and sister story.. This is the story of Natasha Clark, an assassin, mafia boss, and most of all the long lost siste...
13.1M 434K 41
When Desmond Mellow transfers to an elite all-boys high school, he immediately gets a bad impression of his new deskmate, Ivan Moonrich. Gorgeous, my...
700K 2.7K 66
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
53K 2.2K 19
"Show me somethin' different once, I come from where there's no love." COPYRIGHT 23. #1 ATLANTA 05/01/2024 🏆