A Different World (TVD FANFIC...

By stvckinmyhead

Originally: 'I'm Stuck Here?!' ✨✨✨✨✨ All she wanted was her boxset back, so imagine her shock when in the bli... More

Intro
2: Choke Me
3: Alliegences
4: Torture
5: Tea Party
6: Taking Charge
7: Power
8: Dances & Deception
9: Fear
10: A Moment Of Peace...
11: Betreyal
12: Apologies
13: Misery Guts
14: Reunited
15: Family Meeting
16: Dance With Death
17: An Evening Of Firsts
18: Not All Bad
19: Fantasy Land?
!AUTHOR'S NOTE!

1: Slipping Through Cracks

18.9K 358 63
By stvckinmyhead

...REALITY...THIRD PERSON POV...

A blonde was being chased around a settee, her dark haired companion holding an expression of playful rage. Steps quickly trying to catch her prey. The girls froze on opposing ends of the coffee table, the blonde Madison Brook struggling to catch her breath while the brunette Adelina Craven pointed a judging finger. "We already agreed I was choosing tonight's show!"

The blonde's eyes rolled, grip only tightening on the DVD boxset Adelina desired to watch. "You chose last night--besides, I actually need to catch up on the one I want to pick."

"That was only because you had an essay to write for your online course--You weren't even watching the TV!" A stare-off began between the girls, Adelina's arms crossing over her chest as her defense only solidified.

Madison's eyes rolled a second time, "Fine!" She grumbled and threw the box-set behind her.

Suddenly everything seemed to have slowed down for Adie, the rectangular container holding her life between its cardboard walls fell to the ground. She jumped past Madi and dived to the floor, only just catching them within her newly manicured hands when a pounding headache exploded behind her eyes. Darkness threatened to suffocate her. Her lungs squeezed tight and she opened her mouth to scream. No sound escaped--

...TVD UNIVERSE...

Ice clinked against the glass as Damon swirled his drink, staring out the window with a bored expression. The sound of approaching steps forced his eyes to roll, "Where is she?" Stefan mumbled when he entered the library.

"I sent her to bed, she did just make an overnight journey from Ireland to help protect your girlfriend." His words were bitter; whether that was from only being reunited with his little sister because it was Stefan who called her, or because his heart couldn't help but give a painful thump whenever he thought of Elena and Stefan together.

"Well when is she gonna wake up? We have a lot of work to do."

"Why not go and ask her? It can't be that difficult to talk to your own sister."

The rest of the elder Salvatores drink was drained, his movements rigid and angry as he grabbed his jacket and stormed toward his car.

ADELINA POV

https://media1.tenor.com/images/a3ede000975ecdbbba41c1383859a1fb/tenor.gif?itemid=10507635.

The sound of a banging door forced a groan past my lips, my eyes wincing shut when sunlight attacked my pupil. I stretched and found myself buried in blankets--when the hell did I go to bed! Wait...DID I MISS MY T.V TIME?! I jumped up, but ended up becoming a ball on the floor thanks to my tangled position.

Wait, when did I get a double bed?

I finally managed to untangle myself enough to escape the fluffy prison. Standing with ease, my eyesight cleared, and only then did I notice that the room I was in was unfamiliar.

Where am I?! Was I kidnapped?!

"Are you awake, Adelina?" Wow, that voice is clear. I spun around to see if we were in the same room. Wait, I know that voice. Isn't that Paul Wesley?--As in the amazingly hot actor who plays Stefan Salvatore on the best show of ALL TIME! I started pacing, attempting to control my breathing. Deeeeep breaths, just take deeeeep breaths and you won't faint or have a heart-attack or something stupid and embarrassing.

"Yeah," I gulped, my voice feeling rough. "I'm awake."

Ok, why am I with Paul Wesley? Why are we in the same house? What the heck is happening?! I didn't hear any approaching steps or a reply to my reply, so I hoped that meant I would be left alone for a while. This was my chance to scour the room and hope I get some clues on what the heck is going on.

I barely glanced at a couple of chunky books in a suit-case, something that looks like it should be in the film 'Hocus Pocus' making me believe they were Grimoirs--or supposed to be if I'd accidentally stumbled across the TVD set. Don't ask me how I did it if I did, because if that's actually where I was then I was sure that this was just a dream. My fingertips glided over a heart shaped silver locket with a red gem in the middle, drawn to it:

https://dtpmhvbsmffsz.cloudfront.net/posts/2014/11/02/54567ce1792074213d03e940/m_54567ce4792074213d03e94a.jpg.

It had the initials 'A.S' on the back. Two random photos were inside--OF ME, PAUL WESLEY AND IAN SOMERHALDER! My eyes widened in awe. It was scary that I couldn't remember ever taking them, but so amazingly amazing that I had physical proof of meeting them that I was confused as to why I didn't pass out. I looked through more of the room, finding even more pictures of the on screen brothers and myself. There are barely any of us altogether, it's mainly me and Ian or me and Paul, but what's weird is all the different time period clothes we wear.

Do I keep seeing them at fair's? Festivals?

I couldn't leave the locket alone, almost feeling wrong not wearing it before I clasped it around my neck. I hesitated on venturing outside of the four walls I woke up in, my heart thumped harder and eyes grew wider; I know this hallway, I know these stairs. I crept in the direction of where my TV screen had shown me the main foyer would be and--HOLY CRAP! THIS IS THE SALVATORE BOARDING HOUSE! I pivoted on my spot and found no cameras, no lights, no crew. Am I really here?! That would explain why I heard Paul--

No, that would explain why I heard Stefan. I jumped when I realized that heavenly fact.

I nibbled at my lower lip. This had to be fake, just because it all looked real didn't mean it was, and only then did I remember how I fell asleep in the first place. That headache. It only happened when I held the box set of my favorite show. And as much as I dreamed this was my new reality, I couldn't stop the sanity in me from emphasizing that if this world was anything, then it was a dream. A dream I probably got from a concussion after banging my head when I dived for a cardboard box filled with discs.

I felt the skin of my neck tingle with the revelation, reaching for the locket nestled between my breasts and turning it over to check the engravement a second time. A.S...Adelina Salvatore, maybe?--HOLY FUCK!

Okay, it's a dream, and I'm somehow Damon and Stefan's sibling or descendant. That explained why I was where I was, the pictures, why Stefan even seemed a bit concerned when he called out to me. I had to be a Salvatore. Now I just had to decipher if I was a human from the 21st century, or something more...I focused on the door leading to the basement, forcing the thoughts of appearing there on loop and hoping this would pay off. Otherwise I just looked insane--

Wind whipped at my face. I hadn't realized I'd closed my eyes. I re-opened them, almost jumping out of my skin when I saw it worked! "HOLY GUACAMOLE! I'M A VAMPIRE!" That realization made the tingling of my neck morph into a burn, making me understand that the earlier sensation was actually coming from my throat. I was hungry.

That made me a bit nervous.

I descended the stairs, nearing the freezer filled with blood bags to sate my thirst. I didn't know what type of vampire my dream would conjure up, I just prayed I didn't have Stefan and Lily's rippah tendencies. That would be annoying. I gulped, the bloodbag feeling heavy in my grip. I was semi-clueless on how to open it, deciding the removal of a tab would be the cleanest way to consume the substance. My lids sank as droplets hit my tongue, a pleasured moan escaping me without my encouragement as the apples of my cheeks tingle. I didn't think I'd actually drank much blood, but the little I had seemed to unlock a part of my mind playing dormant--a screeching pierced my ears as the same pain behind my eyes that knocked me out shoved me to my knees.

The blood bag exploded in my grip, my hands moving to cup my head as though that would help. Image after Image slashed at my brain, a life from 1842 to the present an agony to experience. Memory after memory striking me that focused on; New Orleans, moving to Mystic Falls, being the Salvatores half-sister thanks to Giuseppi being a manwhore! People I'd never met before and some sort of hybrid started seeping through--A Heretic?

HOLY CRAP, AM I A HERETIC?!

Only with the subtlest feeling of liquid dripping from my nose did the torment cease. My lungs automatically gasped for air as I tried to clear up all I had been forced to 'remember'. The pain of that only making me think this could all actually be real, but that's insane, isn't it? This all had to be a dream...right?

STEFAN POV

As I got closer and closer to the boarding house, the volume of the music booming from indoors almost forced the gravel of the pathway to jump. I walked through the front door to find her dancing around with a bunch of people, blood dripping down her chin and bite marks covering her victims. "Adelina!" I knew my tone was one of scolding, the mischievous streak flowing through my older half-sibling almost wiped from my memory of her until I saw her stand--well, dancing before me.

"Stefan!" Her shout was one of excitement, her whooshing a little wobbly as she nearly smashed into a wall with her attempt to hug me. I held her at arms-length, steadying her while she took a deep breath, her smile only widening when she took me in. "It's actually you..."

I frowned, "Of course it's me." I waved off her words, knowing it was probably just fragmented thoughts from a blood high--even though my mind didn't seem to remember her eating habits what-so-ever. "What are you doing?"

"Having fun--you wanna join me?" Her excitement shrank under my gaze, body taking a step back and expression almost taking on the innocence of a small child. I sighed, forcing a hand through my hair before moving toward the stereo and silencing her 'party' with one click of a button.

"Why are you doing this?" I turned back to her, clenching my jaw and attempting to ignore the smell of blood attacking my senses.

"I was testing something," she gave a clueless shrug before facing her new 'friends'. "Time out, guys--I'll meet you in the kitchen." The humans she'd turned into mindless zombies left without a second thought, the temptation to tear any of their heads off thankfully decreasing with the distance.

"How many have you killed?" I pressed, dreading the answer.

"Only one, he's in my room," my expression soured with her grin. "No, don't worry about it fratellino--" (Little Brother) She frowned with her pause, seeming clueless on the italian she just uttered. A memory flashed in her eyes as my own brain struggled to recollect whether she learned the language with us during our 'human' years or at another time instead. "But yeah, don't worry. I spelled them to wake up if I kill them, then after I'm done I send them home thinking they had an awesome night."

"Why cover up your tracks?"

"What would be the point in killing them? Besides, I don't want the council on me, do I(?)" It was a rhetorical question, but I was confused as to how she even knew about the council in the first place. "I did all the research I needed before coming here, Stefan. I know everything that you think I missed about you and Damon over the past 145 years." She smirked, the look feeling unnatural when compared to the purity I felt was still in her soul. "Anything else, fratellino?" She had more control with the word this time, seeming more in control of herself. I simply shook my head and left the house again.

In the distance I heard the music grow louder and louder...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGbGVZuO-_4... (Freaks by Hawk In Paris)

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

I can't apologize enough if I butchered the Italian, it's all google translate even though my dream is to speak it--if you know the correct words for what I was trying to say then feel free to comment on the words with the correction, it'll help me learn something in the process.

Thanks for reading x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

228K 9.6K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
659K 24.2K 60
Victoria Patten dies and wakes up in the body of a newly turned Vicki Donovan. Having seen Vampire Diaries, she knows what will happen to her unless...
10.6K 357 19
THE GOLDEN SPARK "You may try to save me. But you don't know my past. The past the i keep hidden away." green eyes stared at gold eyes that held noth...
115K 3.5K 31
Originally: 'Honey, I'm Home!' ✨✨✨✨✨ This is a sequel to "Angels Appearance"...I advise you to read that before this to understand the plot and chara...