A Big Happy Family || On Hold...

By puppypower343

Who cannot love their family? Sure they are annoying and judgmental, but we love them. Right? Although their... More

Description
The Ahuja Family~Snooty Alert!!
The Rajput Family~A Fashion Fiesta
The Kapoor Family~Broken Souls
The Sharma Family~The Villagers
The Extra Cast~Yeh Bhi Family Ke Drame Phisal Gaye
Prolouge~1,2,3 Action...
Chapter 1~A Not So Happy Family
Chapter 2~A Drunken Family
Chapter 3~A Copyrighted Family
Chapter 4~A Lying Family
Chapter 5~A Hindustani Family
Chapter 7~ A Fighting Family
Chapter 8~The Introducing Family

Chapter 6~A Hindustani Family Part 2

688 51 175
By puppypower343

Recap: Abhay agrees to take Alisha's luggage to India because it would get thrown away if he didn't. The Ahuja Family meets Dheeraj on the flight to India not knowing he knows the Rajputs and Kapoors really well. The Kapoor and Rajputs land in India with Alisha with them on their way to the village.

Third Person P.O.V:

"Hello?? Where are you?!" Pritam yelled through the phone to Shakti.

"Dad it's a phone! Stop yelling." Aarti complained.

"Shut up! Tu mujhse aayi hai, main tere se nahi aaya hoon! (You came from me, I didn't come from you!)" Pritam yelled citing the famous Sudesh-Rakhi dialouge from Comedy Circus.

"Oh my god...dad please stop saying that!" Esha said irritated.

"That is physically impossible." Aarti responded to Pritams insane comment.

"Acha?! (Really?!) Physically impossible?! Have you not payed attention in your Biology class?! Sperm plus egg makes zygote! And apparently me and your mother made two idiot zygotes!"  Pritam argued.

(Pritam)

"Pritam what are you talking about?!" Shakti screamed through the phone tearing Pritams eardrum.

"Koch nahi! (Nothing!) I have two idiot zygotes and they are useless!" Pritam answered. "Your already at the train station?! Okay okay! We will be there! Don't jump on the train without us!"

"Dad they can't jump on the train, they board the train." Aarti argued looking at her nails.

Pritam gave her "the look" and she looked away from him.

"Sir, here are your bags and I already booked your taxi." Dheeraj said putting the luggages in the trunk of the taxi.

Pritams eyes teared up, "I wish I had a daughter like you."

Dheeraj pressed his lips together, "totally understandable."

Pritam hanged up the phone on Shakti and sat in the front seat next to the driver rolling his windows down. Esha sighed and took the right side of the taxi.

"Where are you going?" Aarti asked Dheeraj.

"Ambala, just need to find another taxi."

"Ambala?! That's where we are going!!! You should just come with us! To the train station. Right dad?! You favorite daughter can come along." Aarti asked chuckling.

"Of course! Indians ka farz ho tha hai apno ki maadat karna! (It's the responsibility of Indians to help their own!) Hop in son!" Pritam shouted.

"Aarti? How did you find out we are going to Ambala?" Esha questioned.

"Oh come on Esha I'm not oblivious. I'm your older sister who can tell when you lie." Aarti explained.

Esha raised her eyebrows, she could too tell when her older sister was lying.

Aarti and Dheeraj sat in the taxi with Dheeraj in the middle. They all were just smushed together, uncomfortably.

"Toh aaj yeh swaari kahan ja rahi hai? (Where is this ride going today?)" The taxi driver questioned.

"Train Station." Pritam said scrolling through Facebook.

"Ji, you also have Facebook?" The taxi driver spoke in a heavy accent.

"Yes I have Facebook! Only idiots don't have Facebook." Pritam chuckled.

"No dad only old people have Facebook. Can we please go? We are wasting time." Esha grumbled.

"Shut up Esha! What's your name?" Pritam asked the taxi driver.

"My name is Venkatanarasimharajuvaripeta Patel."

"I'm pretty sure your named after a railway station." Esha said.

"Yes! How did you know?! I was born at that railway station so my mother named me Venkatanarasimharajuvaripeta."

"How do you spell that?" Pritam asked pulling up the Facebook search bar.

"V.E.N-"

"Can you please drive and do this?!" Esha screamed.

"Esha shut up! You can't type and drive!!"

"Dad! You aren't driving!" Esha said taking deep breaths.

"Esha don't argue with your father!!"

"I'm not arguing!"

Aarti felt embarrassed in front of Dheeraj and the driver started to sweat. He stepped on the accelerator and everyone went forward, close to banging their heads.

"What are you doing, trying to kill us?!" Esha yelled.

"You said to drive!" Venkatanarasimharajuvaripeta cried.

The car went silent with the only engine making sounds. Venkatanarasimharajuvaripeta continued to drive but Pritam had to have him as a Facebook friend, "spell it again."

Esha and Aarti looked at each other, stretching their face down with their hands in embarrassment.

Dheeraj sat in the middle fake smiling having the thought that today for sure he would be murdered.

***

"Mom where are they?! It's so hot!" Bhavya howled fanning herself with a newspaper.

"I don't know beta! (child) Pritam is always late, probably chatting away with someone." Shakti replied.

Pritam tip toed behind Shakti, with everyone seeing him he held a finger to his mouth for them to stay quiet.

His mouth wide open ready for the scare, "Pritam I swear if you scream I will kick your ass!"

A tiny squeak came out of him, "scream? Psh! I'm not a child. Wait, how did you know I was coming?! Shakti! I knew it! I guessed it in college that you were a-"

"Aye! Shut up! There is a mirror in front of me you idiot." Shakti taunted.

"Wait, what did you think mom was in college?" Bhavya asked curious.

"A psychic!" Pritam responded with a wide ass smile pasted on his face.

"Pritam where are your kids?!" Shakti asked changing the topic.

"Getting the luggage."

"And your here? Pritam you seriously are the stupidest person I have ever met! How are the kids supposed to carry your 20 luggages?!" Shakti said annoyed at her old friend.

"They are strong! They can carry my luggage! Why are you worried?!"

Not even a minute passed and they started their bickering, "ma, I will go help them." Rohan said running away from the chaotic situation.

"Was that Rohan? Oh my god he's so big!" Pritam said tears in his eyes.

"What did you think was going to happen? He would not grow tall or what?" Shakti said rolling her eyes.

"Shut up. And who is this??? Bhavya! I have never seen you but you are pretty as your mother!" Pritam said walking up to Bhavya and embracing her.

She smiled she knew how beautiful her mother was so that was a major compliment.

"And you must be Mohan, right? Have heard a lot of great things about you sir! Thanks for coming!" Pritam said giving a hug to Mohan.

"Yes! It's a pleasure to meet you! These are my two daughters Aishwariya and Alisha." Mohan introduced.

Alisha and Ash gave a smile and a traditional namaste to Pritam, "you are both so beautiful!"

Shakti groaned, "Pritam please stop talking! I already have a headache I don't need one more."

"You can only have one headache at a time you idiot!" Pritam said.

"I'm talking about you two." Skati said pointing her fingers at Mohan and Pritam.

***

Esha, Aarti, and Dheeraj unloaded their luggages from the taxi.

"Papa should've helped us!" Aarti moaned.

"He was excited to see his friend Aarti! Stop whining." Esha said.

"Hey guys! I'm Rohan Shakti aunties son you must be-" Rohan started to speak but his jaw dropped, "Dheeraj?"

Authors Note:

OMG YAY I UPDATED!!! WHAT A SHOCK!!! *turns head three time*

I'm sorry I left you at cliffhanger!! But I needed to end this chapter because it was so long! 😂😂😂 I thought a long chapter because I haven't updated in a year! And you guys deserve it! I apologize for all the dialogues but this book has a huge cast and they all talk and ya😂

How was the chapter?

Keep in mind that only the Ash, Alisha, and Mohan know that Dheeraj is coming not anyone else😂 More to drama the Ahuja family doesn't even know who he is!!! So how do you think they will react?

What did you think of  Venkatanarasimharajuvaripeta?!

I love you guys so much! Thanks for all the support and love you have given me on this book I appreciate it!!! 😘😘😘

~Pogo ❤️️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.6K 1.6K 30
In a time when Hindustani princesses were supposed to marry kings and lounge around palaces, three sisters rise to rule a nation. Divya, trapped in a...
137K 8K 60
Divya Sharma, A sweet silent and a calm girl fighting with her own fears from her past. Her small family with her loving parents and a protective bro...
287K 2.1K 7
Believe it or not, we assume every love tale as cliche until and unless we dive into it. Both above figures had a kind of part to play here which is...
174K 11.5K 99
Amelia Jones, Amy's good life turned upside down when she lost both her parents in a car accident. Now she got to move in with her father's best frie...