Grimmjow x Aizen

By vanessa984

Grimmjow and Aizen fall in love. But will their love be ruined by someone else? Someone admits their love for... More

First sight
Ending?
Blackmail
The truth

Unknown feelings

754 27 14
By vanessa984

I woke up early that morning slowly noticing Grimmjow was still asleep "he's off today" I say to myself slipping out from under the cover "I'll make him some breakfast. I mean it's the least I could do." I say walking into the kitchen and looking around

"woah this is amazing, there's so much food."

"I'm glad you like it." he says slowly walking towards me

I turned to see Grimmjow in his dark blue and black stripped boxers

"I thought you were sleeping"

"I was but then I noticed you weren't by my side. So I decided to see where you went. Is that a problem?" he asks while taking out a box of already cooked bacon and the carton or eggs

"n-no! I just thought you'd still be asleep" I replied taking the back and eggs away from him

"what are you doing anyways? Are you hungry?"

"yeah I am but, I wanted to make some food for you because it's your day off."

He chuckles and places his hand on my head "that's sweet of you but you're my guest. You aren't supposed to make food for me."

"but I wanted to do something special for you. Mostly to make up for all the trouble I've caused." I say putting spices in a bowl then cracking the eggs in it

"you didn't cause any trouble. Okay?" he says washing and drying his hands

"okay" I say sitting on the couch watching him cook the bacon and eggs

"that smells really good." I say as he brings a plate over and sits down across from me

"thanks. I hope you like it." he says eating a strip of bacon

I took a bite of bacon "wow this is really good."

He chuckles and puts his plate down "I'm glad you like it." he says leaning over the table and wiping my face

"um Grimmjow what are you doing?" I ask looking at him with a slight blush

"you had a little food on your face" he said as he got closer to me

"you could have just told me" I said blushing more the closer he got to me

"well if I did that I wouldn't be able to get this close to you now would i?" he said moving closer

"why do you want to get closer to me?" I ask curiously

"oh no reason. No reason at all" he says pulling away and taking our plates into the kitchen

"thanks. Well what are you doing today?" I ask watching him walk over to me

"don't you mean what are we doing today?"

"I mean it's your day off not mine. I want you to spend it the way you want to. Not spending your time on me." I say standing up.

"Its fine, I wanted to spend some time with you anyways. Unless you don't want to spend time with me?"

"N-No I do, I just didn't want you to spend your only free day this week on me." I said as he pulled me closer to him, making our faces only a couple if inches apart. I blushed and looked into his big bright blue eyes.

"Um Grimmjow what are you doing?"

"Oh nothing." he replied while looking back into my eyes.

"What do you not like me like this?"

"I do but I just.... I feel weird. My body and face is getting all hot." I said while blushing more.

"Oh really now and why is that?" he asked as he made our lips brush against each other.

"It's because.... Well when I'm around you I get this feeling. It's a feeling I can't really explain. I get this feeling that I'm attracted to you, but I'm not sure if it's real or not. My heart beats fast when I'm in the same room as you or even when I think about you." I said while my whole body turned a bright red. He chuckled and kissed me slowly cupping my cheeks. I smile softly and shyly kiss him back. He licked my bottom lips lightly asking for an entrance into my mouth. I blush and slowly open my mouth as he slides his wet soft tongue in my mouth. I could feel his tongue exploring my mouth and sliding against my tongue. We hear a knock at the door and slowly break the kiss. Grimmjow stands up an walks over to the door to open it. I sat there shocked and confused about what just happened.

"W-Who is it?" He opens the door and smiles.

"It's just Ulquiorra." Ulquiorra walk in and glares at me.

"What at you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be at work?" He asks as he sits down.

"No I got today off" Grimmjow says as he smirks and winks at me.

"Hey Aizen why don't you go get us sone drinks." I sat there paralyzed nit hearing what he said.

"Aizen!" he yells making me jump up.

"Y-yes?" I ask standing up but looking down.

"Can you go get us all some drinks please?"

"Uh yeah, what do you want?"

"I'll have some water and so will Ulquiorra."

"Okay."I smile and walk into the kitchen."I-I can't believe we kissed..."

"It felt so good though." I start to blush and bring the water out. "Here you go." I say handing then the them the drinks.

"Thanks Aizen." he says taking a sip. Then, Ulquiorra stands up and leaves.

"Hey why'd he leave?" I ask sitting down.

"I have no idea. But where were we earlier?" he asks sitting down next to me.

"Uh... I-I don't know" I start to blush a bright red.

"Oh I remember." he says putting his drink down leaning towards me.

"we shouldn't do this. We burg know this isn't right." I say blushing more.

"But you know you want to." he says kissing me gently. I kiss him back slowly holding onto his strong muscular arms. He smiles softly and pulls away slowly.

"That was nice wasn't it? I could tell you liked it by how much passion you put into it and by how tight you held on to my arm. It was like you didn't want me to stop kissing you."

"Well I didn't want you to. I-I did like it. A lot. I say blushing as I still hold on to his arms.

"Is that so?" he smiles and stands up.

"Yeah it is." I say pouting a little as he stands up.

"Where are you going?" He chuckles.

"Come on. Get dressed. We're going out. It's my free day and I want to spend it with you." he walks into his room

"Hey Grimmjow cam I borrow some clothes please?" I ask standing up and walking after him.

"Sure. Uh just pick out anything you want." He say taking off his shirt and tossing it into a basket.

"Do I just pick one out of your closet or..? He smiles and kisses me.

"On second thought, let's just stay home and relax."

"O-Okay." I say nervously slowly pulling away.

"What's wrong? Did I do something wrong or are you just uncomfortable with all of this?" he asks sighing and sitting on his bed.

"Oh nothings wrong I just... I'm just happy. Very happy." I say sitting down next to him.

"Hey Aizen are you sure you..." I smile and cut him off with a kiss. I pull away and bite my lip.

"I'm positive that I'm okay with this." He smiles and places his hand on mine.

"I'm glad to hear that." I look around.

"So why'd you change your mind about going out?" I ask looking down a little.

" I want to stay here with you. Just us, all alone together." he says lifting my head up and smiling.

"Oh okay." I say smiling and leaning on him.

"Hey Aizen, I want to ask you something."

"Yeah what is it?" I ask looking up at him

"How do you feel about me? Like truthfully." I blush softly and smile.

"I can't really answer that." I say slowly sitting up. He sigh and looks down.

"Okay." I lift his head up.

"Hey please font be sad. You know how I feel about you. I know for a fact that you can tell." he looks at mr with tears that filled his eyes.

"I want you to tell me how you feel. Yes I know and can tell Joe you feel but I want to hear you say it."

"Okay Okay. I love..." we hear the doorbell ring.

"I'll be right back." I say walking to the door. I open the door slowly and ask who is it.

"Where's Grimmjow?! Why are you still here? You should be gone by now." He says looking around the room.

"Hey are you okay? Why are you so anxious to find him?" I ask closing the door.

"I need to talk to someone." he says sitting on the couch and sighing.

"I'll talk to you if you want me to." I say walking over and sitting down next to him.

"So what is it you need to talk about?"

"I think I'm falling in love with someone other then Grimmjow." he says tears brimming his eyes.

"Oh really, Who is that?" I ask looking at him.

"It's... Oh hey Grimmjow." he says as we both watch him walk out.

"Hey Ulquiorra. Is everything all right?" he asks walking over and sitting next to me.

"Yeah everything is fine." he replies while standing up.

"Where are you going? Don't you still need to talk?" I ask standing up after him.

"No, I'm fine now. Thank you very much." he says walking to the door

"Okay well if you ever need anything just let me know." I say as I watch him walk out the door shutting it after him.

"What was all of that about? Is he okay? Grimmjow asks as I sit down next to him.

"Yeah he's fine. I think he did really say much." I say smiling.

"Well someone's really happy. Why?" he says poking my nose and kidding my cheek.

"Oh no reason. I just am. It's not like I have the greatest boyfriend ever." I say blushing softly.

"Oh really? And who is he?" he asks as he moves back and balls his hands into fists.

" Hey hey calm down silly. It's you." I say placing my hands over his fists

"Me? Since when was I your?... Wait you consider me your boyfriend? He asks unballing his fists while blushing. I smile and wrap my arms around his neck.

"Of course I do. We've kissed before. Unless it didn't mean a thing to you." I say putting my arms down slowly.

"That kiss meant everything to me. It's just I didn't know you considered me your boyfriend." he says placing my arms around his neck again.

"Well of course I do. I can't stop thinking about you. You're all that I want. No your all that I need." I say kissing him gently, my arms still wrapped around his neck. He smiles softly as he pulls away.

"Come on. It's only seven o' clock. Let's watch a movie until nine o' clock. After that we can lay in bed and cuddle until we fall asleep. Sounds good right?" I smile and hug him tightly.

"It sounds great."

"What kind of movie do you want to watch? Horror, comedy, romance, or action? He asks as he stands up and walks over to his rack of movies.

"Wow you have a lot of movies" I say while looking at the rack.

"Yeah I know I do. I live alone. What do you expect me to do when I'm home." he says pulling out a movie.

"We can watch anything you want." I say as I lay down."

"I figured you would say that." he says as he puts the movie in.

"Yeah. Now come lay behind me. I'm cold." I say looking up at him.

"I'm sure that's your reason for Wanting me to lay behind you." He says while hitting play then walking over to me.

"Oh shut up. Now hurry up." I say pulling him down.

"Okay okay" he says laying down behind me. I smile and snuggle close to him.

"By the way. This is a romance. I picked it just for us." He says putting his arm around me.

"That's sweet of you." I say holding his arm while watching the movie.

"Yeah yeah whatever." He says placing his head between my neck and cheek. I smile then turn to face him.

"Why are you so mean?"

"I'm not mean. I was just paying attention to the movie." He says looking at me.

"Can I ask you something?" I ask looking back at him.

"Of course. Ask away." he says holding my hand.

"Why'd you pick me over Ulquiorra? You knew him longer than you knew me." I say tightening my grip on his hand.

"I picked you because I like you. When I first met you in the park I saw someone that needed someone to love them, a person to call theirs. I wanted to be that person. Look at how you treat me you're amazing. And you're mine." He says placing my hand on his chest

"I didn't know that's how you felt." I say sitting up slowly with tears in my eyes

"why are you crying?" he asks sitting up after me

"don't worry they're happy tears." I say smiling softly and letting tears fall

"that's good." he says pulling me into his lap then wrapping his arms around me

"yeah it is. I'm glad that you said that. Now I don't have to be afraid of losing you. I love you." I say smiling and looking up at him

"I'm glad you said that. I love you too." he says right before kissing me gently

I smile and pull away slowly "we should go to bed." I say getting up slowly

"yeah but we should clean up first. So come on." he says standing up

"both of us? Together?" I ask walking into his room holding his hand

"yeah. Unless you want to go first." he says walking behind me

"no we can go together." I say walking into the bathroom

"alright. Remember you don't have to do anything you don't want to do." he say taking off his clothes

"yeah I know. I want to do this." I say doing the same

"okay." he says as he turns on the shower

I smile and get in the shower "come on slowpoke." I say pulling him in after me

"alright alright calm down." he says smiling and moving my wet hair out of my face

I take the soap and start to soap myself

"you're so cute. You know that." he says kissing my cheek

"thanks. You are too." I say soaping the rest of my body

"not as cute as you." he says taking the soap away from me "now hurry up and get out so you don't get sick." he says while soaping his body

"okay." I say rinsing myself off then getting out

"you can wear one of my boxers and my robe of you'd like." he says putting the soap down then rinsing himself off

"okay thanks." I say drying myself off then walking into his room

"no problem." he says turning the shower off then getting out

I smile and look for his boxer drawer

"they're right here.' he says walking out then over to a drawer

"thanks." I say as he pulls out two blue boxers and hands me one

"no problem." he says putting his on

"now it's time for us to sleep." I say putting mine on then walking over to the bed

"yup and we need all the rest we can get." he says turning the lights off

"why?" I ask laying down on the bed

"it's a surprise. Now goodnight." he says walking over then laying next to me

"night." I say slowly falling asleep

"tomorrow is going to be a special day." he says kissing my head then falling asleep

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 5.5K 99
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
1.2M 54.4K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
512K 14.6K 107
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
440K 30.1K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...