Lila's Seafood Restaurant / L...

By _ChocolateAddict_

"To the worst summer we ever had and the best punch ever thrown!" "Oh, stop it, Jenny... You're making me bl... More

TRAILER!
🐚 INTRODUCTION 🐚
🐚 NEW GIRL IN TOWN 🐚
🐚 WORKAHOLICS 🐚
🐚 PARENTS WHO? 🐚
🐚 SHOULD HAVE KNOWN 🐚
🐚 UNBELIEVABLE 🐚
🐚 PLAN B 🐚
🐚 IN THE DARK 🐚
???? WELL, THAT'S SURPRISING! ????
???? IT WAS AWESOME ????
SEQUEL

🐚 SUMMARY & CHARACTERS 🐚

88 6 1
By _ChocolateAddict_

Lila Marshall died of unknown causes just as she and her husband, George, were to open their restaurant by the beach at a small island. In her memory, he painted the restaurant pink, which was her favorite color.

Working there, is a his best friend whom everyone calls Gramps, Gramps' two granddaughters, Mary and Lou Barnes, George's nephew Dennis, Jenny Brooke the leading waitress, Larry Goal the chef and some cooks. One big, happy family.

When bored, the kids jump over the fence around the shop into the sea and hang out with their neighbor, Logan Park. Life is simple and the restaurant is always full of neighbors and friends from around the island.

When someone builds a bigger restaurant a few feet away from Lila's and tourists start coming, Lila's doesn't get as many customers as they used to and problems start rising.

Who the hell is taking their job and why the hell are there tourists on an island with nothing to give?

~°~

Lou Barnes

Dennis Marshall

Bella Jade

Logan Park

Mary Barnes

Jenny Brooke

Larry Goal

Eddie Barnes

George Marshall

Lila Marshall's Picture

A/N: After almost 3 years of only dreaming of writing this, the time has finally come.

WARNING: The story advances a little too fast. Sorry, I was. So excited that I couldn't help it.

ALSO: This is more of a sneak peek. The actual story comes out in early July! Add this to your library if you wanna be notified when the first chapter comes out!

Anyway, that is all. Thank you for your time! See ya in July! 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 3K 31
He gently lifts his hand and places a lock of my hair behind my ear, somehow sending tingles down my spine. "What got you all mad, darling?" ✧・゚: *✧・...
1.4K 95 27
Ex-best friends, Weston and Amelie are now forced into a project together to co-parent a doll. Weston has always done the necessary things to keep A...
1.2K 29 30
Why are you doing this to me please leave me. Darling I married you I treated you like a princess I did everything every single thing a girl can ask...
857K 38.5K 57
Love isn't always enough. --- "Ahhh this is one of the greatest books I've ever read." - @hatersarelovers "I loved this book so so so SO much! I enjo...