✓ Naruto: Euphoria (2011) ||W...

By KawaiiAeon

Naruto: Euphoria | Previously When the Two Worlds Meet Winner of the Naruto Watty Awards 2014 #1 Naeko is who... More

Disclaimer
Prologue 01: Marked
Prologue 02: The Return
Ethereal 02: Kyuubi
Ethereal 03: Surprising Sixteen!
Ethereal 04: Rasengan!
Ethereal 05: "Dattebayo!"- You are Naruto!
Ethereal 06: Revealed
Ethereal 07: Is it possible? (Unedited)
Ethereal 08: Disguised (Unedited)
Ethereal 09: Changed (Unedited)
Ethereal 10: Harem-No-Jutsu! (Unedited)
Ethereal 11: Urge To Kill (Unedited)
Ethereal 12: What Really Happened (Unedited)
Ethereal 13: What Really Happened 2 (Unedited)
Ethereal 14: True Identity (Unedited)
Ethereal 15: I Believe (Unedited)
Ethereal 16: One Of Us (Unedited)
Ethereal 17: Stuck (Unedited)
Ethereal 18: First Kiss (Unedited)
Ethereal 19: An Uzumaki (Unedited)
Ethereal 20: An 'S' Rank Mission? (Unedited)
Ethereal 21: Let's Go! (Unedited)
Ethereal 22: Sakura's Replacement (Unedited)
Ethereal 23: The Exchange Programme Girl (Unedited)
Ethereal 24: Let Me Off Sasuke! (Unedited)
Ethereal 25: Don't Kill Me (Unedited)
Ethereal 26: Sasuke, I hope you are fine (Unedited)
Ethereal 27: Bittersweet (Unedited)
Ethereal 28: Jealousy (Unedited)
Ethereal 29: Back to Konoha? (Unedited)
Ethereal 30: Reunion (Unedited)
Ethereal 31: Mine (Unedited)
Ethereal 32: The Punishment (Unedited)
Ethereal 33: Back (Unedited)
Ethereal 34: Naeko's Theory (Unedited)
Ethereal 35: Scrolls (Unedited)
Ethereal 36: Water Scroll (Unedited)
Ethereal 37: Mysterious Saviour (Unedited)
Ethereal 38: Sayonara (Unedited)
Ethereal: Epilogue (Unedited-Major editing needed!)
OC Fact Book
Author's Note

Ethereal 01: The Mark

8.6K 288 218
By KawaiiAeon

Chapter 1

Naeko's Point Of View

Stop hovering over me! I know that you all like me but you also know that I am someone else's. I muttered under my breath and smiled at myself while walking down the corridors of my school, thinking about my supposedly boyfriend.

I am Naeko, just Naeko. My name sounds Japanese right? But I like it. I have no surname as I am an orphan and I have no interest in one. My mother and father died protecting me and my brother , well... that's what my caretaker always said.

So now, I have been brought up in a very, very rich family, who do not live here. I have the house all to myself and the money. Well not all, I have to share... with my brother, Shun, and with the caretaker, Sue.

Sue was a very sweet person and helped me a lot. She was like a mother to me, but she didn't treat me like her child. I was her master's daughter and all she had to do was to look after me and Shun.

Shun was my brother, the same age as me but he was way too tall. When we were little, I used tease him about me being taller than him but when his puberty hit, I bacame jelous. It didn't feel right for him to outgrow me. I didn't like the sudden change in him. Even his personality changed. He became arrogant, had an attitude problem and was quiet.

He reminds me of Sasuke! I giggled at the thought. If he were to be Sasuke then Sakura would be Tisha?

I ignored the thought and shaked my head, whatever his problem but he did help me several times. I knew he cared for me.

Furrowing my brows, I acted as if I was thinking hard, "Hmnn... I think all he needs is a girlfriend." I said that out loud and my best friend, Tisha, who was walking besides me gave me a confused look which said, What?

I shrugged and giggled. It was not like he was not handsome and all but his attitude ruined everything.

So, back to me, where was I? Yeah... I was rich and the boys, they just didn't get bored of gawking at me each day and every hour. I mean... I don't like to flaunt myself but I was popular and that was a fact.

I was different. I had always felt it. It wasn't just because of my looks but they did add to it. I had exceptionally red hair and blue eyes, which everyone said were like pale sapphires. Sometimes, I would do some abnormal stuffs like reacting to the wind. I don't know how to put it, but it felt like I played with the wind. Manipulating it sometimes.

I usually dressed up in jeans and top or maybe, just maybe, sometimes shorts but my dressing sense was not like the girls who thought of themselves as sexy. If everything was upto me, I would have worn khaki pants every other day and danced on Bollywood songs. Maybe I would have tried those sarees and all? Umn...how about a Bindi?

I pictured myself and vigorously shaked my head. No no no no. That is called going over board. I thought with horror.

Every girl was jealous of me, and that included my own best friend.

"Naeko! I told you he likes you! Now what will I do?" Tisha said pouting her glossy pink lips. Her slight green eyes sparkled as she groaned.

She was second to no one in her own way. She had flawless black hair which was every girl's dream. It reached midway on her back. Too bad she always had it up in a ponytail but it looked awesome on her anyways. I really liked her and she had always been there with me.

"Tish! You know I won't like any of them. I have a boyfriend." I emphasized on the word 'have' to give the needed impact. Her eyes twitched as she tried to calm herself.

"Oh c'mon! Your so-called boyfriend is 'Naruto'!? He is barely a cartoon and -"

"No! It's anime and I love him!" I gave her an obvious look.

"Oh please! Look around yourself! This is the real world! Choose any real guy and get it over with!" I knew she was right, there were tons of boys who wanted to go out with me and I had ignored them. But still, I wasn't going to listen.

I was half-listening to the crap she was saying when I saw him approaching.

"Ahh... what does he want?" I grunted and cut Tisha off in the middle of whatever she was saying, and started putting lip gloss on, looking carefully at my reflection in the mirror which was stuck to my locker door.

He glided towards me, swiftly, with his hands in his pocket. He wore a deep purple jacket over a red T shirt which was left open from the front. His short raven black hair which terminated to a dark royal blueish color shot up in each direction. A small portion of his front hair reached almost below his left eye starting from the middle of the forehead. Both his onyx eyes were fixated at me as his little pony tail swayed behind him. His boots clacked with the floor tiles as he neared.

"Naeko! We need to talk," Shun said as soon as he approached me.

"Why? What do you want?" I stomped my foot on the floor, pouting.

"He - hey!!" He pulled me in the corner and I saw Tisha getting red.

"I heard what you did in class today, why can't you-" his voice dissolved in the background as I saw a girl with dark, short hair coming towards us. She sneered at me as she adjusted her hair behind her ear which came back at their original place covering her tiny ears. She had her hair cut in such a way that the side bangs reached her chin and went on decreasing as it neared her ears.

She came closer and wrapped her arms around Shun's neck giving him a quick hug. Bitch.

Instantly, I opened my locker again and hid. That girl was called Z, though her real name was Blaze. She was an adopted child, just like us.

When we first came here, I thought we could get along since we both didn't know our real parents and had lived in an orphanage but soon it was clear that I was wrong. She was insane.

"Hey there, Shun," she gave him a big flirty smile as he pushed her off him with an irritated look.

She gave a disappointed look and then she faced me again.

"Look Naeko, I got a tattoo! Can you believe it?" she said exposing her back. "Do you have the guts to even get one?" She laughed and smirked then moved around to flaunt her tattoo. She wore a backless pink top which gave away more than half of her back. A thin black piece of cloth connected the cloth from one side to another.

There it was, on the back of her left shoulder, a tattoo which looked like a cat. No, it was an abstract. It was more like an owl with wings and a tail with cat ears. It was still red from the sides and I could easily tell that she had just removed the bandage around it.

"No wonder she wasn't coming to school past few days." Tisha whispered in my ears.

I didn't care. I was fuming but didn't want to start a verbal fight with her. Look who I'm stuck with? Can you believe I am going to turn 16 tomorrow?

I totally ignored her presence and reverted back to what Shun was saying. He had come to me regarding the little chit chat had did with the teacher. Well, it was totally the teacher's fault.

It wasn't a very great topic to discuss about and I had meant to ignore it too but if I had to chose between a little scolding by my brother and some craps by Z, you know what would be my answer.

"Shun, look. It was she who pissed me off first, so I did whatever I did. It's done and over! Anyways... I am pissed again now, so leave me alone." I told him as calmly as I could.

After that, I gathered my phone and iPod, pulled Tisha and went straight to the parking lot.

I looked at my metallic-red Audi with a little black shade and smiled to myself. I took out my car keys and shoved myself and Tisha inside.

"Where the hell are we going right now? In the middle of our school time?" she asked in a tone a bit louder than usual but with a glint of fun in it.

"We are taking a break!"

"Whoa!" she shouted with a broad grin on her face as the needle on the dashboard pointed at 120.

I drove all the way up to my favourite place which was situated in the middle of a forest. Tisha had never came there before.

She jumped out of the car as soon as I parked it.

"Where are we?' she asked a bit surprised but I knew that she was liking the place.

"Just wait and watch!" I grinned and pulled her inside the forest. We walked until we reached the top of the hill and then disappeared into the bushes.

"Oh my freaking God!!! What in the world is this place?" she exclaimed with delight as we entered my secret place.

The place was on top of a hill which was covered with fresh green grass and crystal-clear lake. Thick and dense clouds covered the entire area. "This is my place! Isn't it nice?"

"Nice? This place is like heaven!" she gleamed.

The surrounding was lush green with some shimmering white patches of snow. The only small lake glittered and the fact that even though the whole surrounding was cold enough to freeze anything and anyone, the water in the pond was very warm. Sometimes, I even used it as a spa.

"Its c-cold h-here..." Tisha shivered.

"Of course it is... We are surrounded by clouds! Come with me," I told her matter-of-factly and I disappeared into the clouds.

"Hey! Where the hell did you go?" she shouted from behind.

"Just come forward and follow my trails!"

"Oh-k..."

When she reached me , I was holding out a jacket for her.

"Where the hell did you get it from?" she asked, snatching it from me and covering herself.

"From there." I pointed to a small cottage-type house behind me, which was built on the edge of a hill.

"OMFG! Is that all yours?" she ran towards it even before I could answer.

"Yes," I whispered to myself and sighed. I slowly started to make my way inside when the door suddenly banged open and there was Tisha, her hands on her waist, looking at me furiously.

Uh-ow...just what I feared.

"You bitch! You never told me that you were this serious!" she pointed towards all the posters and stuff related to Naruto that filled the house, her smiling and happy face had turned into a scowl.

"Calm down... you always knew that I had a thing for him. It's no big deal!" I explained to her shaking it off.

"A thing?! This— all this is a thing for you?" she paused to breathe before continuing, "Get a life, girl! It is a very big deal! Grow up -"

By that time, I had heard enough. Small drops of tears threatened to fall off. I snapped at her.

"See! That is why you have never been here with me!" I shouted and went towards my room.

I slammed the door and went to the bed. I was too angry with her. No one understood me.

I mean, did having a crush on an anime character mean this much? Why? I feel attached to him.

I looked at my room. The whole room was filled with ninja stuff and the wall had Naruto prints. And in the main room, there were real ninja tools. By real I mean real. They could hurt, cut or even kill.

I had everything. Clothes, tools , backpack... all because I really used to train.

Yes, I trained but I did not know why I was so addicted to all this.

There was a knock on my door but I pretended to be asleep. Tisha entered and sat beside me.

"Now I know where you vanish everytime you are upset," she said. "And I know that you feel upset today too because Z humiliated you in front of everybody... isn't it?"

I looked at her from the corner of my eyes. I was laying on my bed on my stomach. The pillow was under my face which I had used to bury myself in.

She was looking at me sympathetically. I kept staring at her.

"Why did you let her humiliate you?" she continued. " Why did you not tell her that you also have a tattoo?"

"What tattoo?" I almost jumped at her remark.

No one from the outside knew about it. Then how could she?

"Don't lie to me! I saw it when you were changing during the gym classes. I said nothing because I thought you would tell me yourself!" There was hurt in her eyes.

"Oh - it's no tattoo! it's a ... well.. kind of a birth mark! I always had it."

"A birth mark like that?" she questioned but quickly averted it, "Anyways will you show that to me now?" she raised one of her eyebrow in question.

"Uh..okay..." I stuttered and slid off my shrug to expose my backless top.

It wouldn't do any harm in showing it to her. I thought to myself. If only she doesn't shriek after realising what is it.

But all she did was gasp in awe. Ofcourse, she didn't watch Naruto so how could she recognise it. I mentally slapped myself and smiled.

"This is totally hot! But I thought it was black!" Tish examined it.

"Uh...? Yes .. it is black!"

"No..."

"But it was.."

"Then it's not now! It's glowing red!"

It was my time to gasp.

_____________________________________

A/N

And here is the final look of Naeko and Shun. Please comment your views about them :)

Click Vote to support and comment too.

~Sassy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84K 1.9K 30
Tsukiko had had it rough. Living with her slightly psychotic mother was hell for her and she had scars to prove it. She knew who her father was and w...
35.9K 1.2K 17
Tango's a girl who was kidnapped from her family when she was just a baby and lived in a lie with the kidnappers. She escaped and found out her famil...
193K 5.3K 18
(Highest Ranking: #4 in anbu) *Edited summary* Uzumaki Naruto is an enigma, he is quiet, orders random people around expecting them to follow those o...
10.2K 318 16
The Haruno family just settled into konoha with there eight year old daughter. At first glance Sakura hated moving to a new city, leaving behind her...