His Tortured Reject By

By tash07

It all started in the changing rooms, somewhere that Tabitha Seales thought she would never find her mate. Br... More

His Tortured Reject
Prologue
Chapter 1 For your sister
Chapter 2 Not him!
Chapter 3 New Boyfriend
Chapter 4 Shifted
Chapter 5 Hurt
Chapter 6 Confused
Chapter 7 Rejected
Chapter 8 My Promise
Chapter 9 Twist

Epilogue

22K 646 89
By tash07

Life grew quiet and unlike the life I had before. People started to notice me differently and some even gave me apologies. It was weird and I felt that Luc had something to do with it especially when he smiled when they came to apologize. Mother and Maya changed, I didn’t know how but that day I told her I loved her probably had something to do with it. Maya was cold to me and when she found out that Luc was my mate she did not speak to me until the day she found her mate. Life grew calm. I sit here staring at Luc, he has been with me since the day we marked each other. It bothers me that we were marked so young but then again how could he have saved me?

“By plucking her petals you do not gather the beauty of the flower.” Rabindranath Tagore

Special thanks to everyone who read, voted and commented you all are so appreciated, truly appreciated, thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

584K 12.4K 48
Violet Wolffe, an ordinary she-wolf...right? Her story starts out with a kidnapping and confused mate. What she didn't expect was for her mate to cho...
105K 3.3K 11
Have you ever thought that maybe all Alpha males aren't that bad? That maybe they don't reject their mates just to be assholes? Or no. You just assum...
30.9K 450 19
We all know the infamous story of The Outsiders, about a group of mischievous greasers living in a small town in the 1960s. But there's more that wen...
358K 9.8K 18
Scarlett Hayes had never been an ordinary wolf. Everything she did was unique. Everybody she knew thought she would have a great life with her mate. ...