He Saved Her

By QueenBianca_

Asia Clarke Is Doing Everything She Can To Provide For Herself And Her Three Year Old Daughter, But When Her... More

1
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26
27.
29.
30.
31.
She Saved Him

28.

10.1K 460 55
By QueenBianca_

Asia Clarke

I've Been Having Anxiety Episodes All Day And I'm Just Really Nervous To Hear Back From Dex's Friend. I Was Scared That He Was Going To Call Me And Tell Me That My Sister Was Dead, But I Shook That Scenario Out Of My Head. I Didn't Want To Think About That At All.

"Any Word Yet?" I Asked Dex For The Hundredth Time. He Was Outside In The Garage Working On His Car.

"Not Yet. Sit Yo Ass Down And Relax Ma Damn! When He Calls I Will Come Get You." He Said. I Nodded As I Walked Up To Him.

"What Are You Doing?" I Asked.

"Working On My Transmission." He Said.

"Oh...I Didn't Know You Were Mechanical." I Said.

"Nobody Knows I'm Mechanical. I've Always Been Good With My Hands Though...Which You Witnessed This Morning." He Said, Smirking At Me. I Giggled As I Started Blushing. Those Memories Flooded My Head And I Could Feel Myself Getting Turned On.

"No Comment." I Said. He Chuckled As He Licked His Lips And Continued Working On His Transmission.

"Can I Ask You Something?" I Asked, Leaning Against The Car.

"What's Up?" He Said.

"Where Are Your Parents?" I Asked. He Glanced At Me And Back Down At The Transmission.

"They Over There." He Said, Pointing Towards The Street. I Sucked In My Teeth.

"I'm Serious Dex." I Said. He Chuckled.

"I Am Too! These Streets Raised Me." He Said. I Sighed And Crossed My Arms. He Glared At Me And Then Shrugged His Shoulders.

"I Ain't Never Met My Folks. I Grew Up In Foster Care, But When I Turned Sixteen, I Was Out Here On My Own." He Said. I Stared At Him And His Face Showed No Type Of Emotion.

"Oh...I'm Sorry To Hear That." I Said.

"Don't Be Sorry Ma. I'm Good Out Here And I Been Good." He Said.

"Yeah I See That." I Said.

"Why You Asking Me All These Questions Anyways?" He Asked. I Shrugged.

"I Just Wanted To Know More About You." I Said. He Nodded His Head As He Continued Working On His Transmission. He Was About To Say Something Until His Phone Started Ringing. My Heart Began Pounding As He Answered His Phone.

"Yo What's Up?" He Said. He Put The Phone On Speaker And Handed It To Me.

"He Wants To Talk To You." Dex Said. I Cleared My Throat Before Talking.

"Hello." I Said.

"Hey How You Doing Ma? I Got Some Good News And I Got Some Bad News." He Said.

"Okay...Lay It On Me." I Said.

"Aight...The Good News Is That Your Sister Is Alive." He Said.

"Oh Thank God." I Said, Grabbing My Chest.

"Yeah, But The Bad News Is She Has Been Shot And Now She's Held Hostage At The Hospital." He Said.

"What?!" I Said.

"Yeah. I Saw The Nigga Semaj Dropping Her Off At The Hospital With Some Tall, Light Skinned Nigga That Helped Her Inside. I Tried To Get My Best Friend To Get In There And Check On Her, But The Police Isn't Letting Anyone In." He Said.

"That Was Probably Zavier's Fake Ass." Dex Said.

"Oh God. Do You Know Where Semaj Is Now?" I Asked.

"Nah...I Ain't Follow His Ass After He Dropped Ya Sister Off." He Said.

"Oh Okay. Well...Thank You So Much. I Really Appreciate It." I Said.

"No Problem. Y'all Be Careful And Tell Dex To Hit Me Up If Y'all Need Anything." He Said.

"Bet." Dex Said. He Hung Up And Looked At Me.

"What Are Your Thoughts?" He Asked.

"Well I'm Glad She's Okay, But...I Still Think I Should Go Back." I Said.

"Why Man?" He Snapped.

"Because Semaj Just Wants Me And While I'm Sitting Over Here Hiding, He's Messing With My Family! First My Mom, Now My Sister! Who's Next Dex? Who Do You Think He Will Come For Next? My Fucking Daughter That's Who! I Rather Him Kill Me Than To Harm My Baby Girl." I Said. Dex Looked Around Before Closing The Hood On His Car, Grabbing My Hand, And Pulling Me Into The House.

"Look...I Hear What You're Saying, But Semaj Doesn't Want Just You. He Wants US! We're Hiding Because We're Protecting Lil Ma. If You Go Back Then I'm Going With You." He Said.

"Dex...No. I Need You To Stay Here With SaMiyah." I Said.

"Nah...That Shit Is Dead. Either We In This Together Or We Not." He Said.

"We're Not. I Need To Do This Alone." I Said. He Shook His Head As He Walked Away From Me. I Know I'm Being Difficult, But I'm Just Trying To Do The Right Thing! Is That So Wrong?

*

It Was Getting Late And I Was Tucking SaMiyah Into Bed. She Must've Had A Really Good Time Over At Morgan's House Because She Was So Damn Tired.

"I Love You Baby Girl." I Said.

"I Love You Too." She Said.

"I'm Going To Need You To Stay With Dex While I Go Back Home And Check On Auntie India." I Said. She Yawned And Wiped Her Eyes.

"I Wanna Go." She Said.

"Not This Time Baby. Maybe Next Time." I Said. She Nodded As She Started Dozing Off. I Kissed Her Forehead And Stared At Her While She Slept. I Felt A Single Tear Slide Down My Face As I Quickly Wiped It. I Turned Her Light Off And Walked Out Of The Room, Only To Run Into Dex. We Haven't Spoken To Each Other Since Earlier So I Knew He Was Still Mad At Me.

"Dex...I-" I Began, But He Cut Me Off My Leaning Down And Kissing Me. I Stood On My Tippy Toes And Kissed Him Back. He Gripped My Waist And Lifted Me Up Off My Feet, Carrying Me To The Bedroom. He Laid Me Down On The Bed And Started Kissing And Sucking On My Neck. I Groaned As His Strong Hands Gripped My Breasts And Massaged Them Through My Sports Bra Before He Pulled It Completely Off. He Slid One Of My Nipples Into His Mouth And Sucked On It, While He Played With The Other One.

"Ahhh." I Moaned. He Grabbed Ahold Of My Shorts And Pulled Them Down Along With My Panties. He Then Stood Up And Stripped Out Of His Clothes, While I Got Under The Covers. He Climbed In Between My Legs And Kissed Me Again While He Played With My Clit. I Moaned Against His Mouth As I Rotated My Hips To Match His Rhythm. He Then Rubbed His Thick, Meaty Manhood Against My Wetness And I Groaned.

"Put It In." I Whined. He Smirked And Kissed My Lips.

"You Want It?" He Asked. I Nodded My Head.

"Mm. Tell Me You Want It." He Said. I Groaned In Sexual Frustration. He Was Playing With Me Right Now And I Wasn't Feeling It. It Had Been Three And A Half Long Years And I Desperately Wanted To Feel Dex Inside Of Me.

"I Want It." I Said, Breathlessly. He Kissed Me Again As He Gently Eased Inside Of Me. I Gasped As I Tensed Up, But When He Pulled Out I Relaxed Again. He Then Slid Back Inside Of Me And Pushed My Legs Back So He Could Have Full Access.

"Mmmm Right There!" I Moaned.

"Fuck Asia!" He Groaned. He Started Slowly Moving Faster Inside Of Me And I Couldn't Help But To Scream, As The Tears Fell From My Eyes. Dex Was Doing Something To Me That I Don't Think He Has Done To Any Other Woman. He Was Making Love To Me.

"Get On Top." He Said. He Pulled Out And Laid Down On His Back While I Straddled Him. I Slid Him Back Inside Of Me And Threw My Head Back. He Grabbed Ahold Of My Ass And Moved Me At The Pace He Wanted Me To Go.

"Shit...Just Like That Ma." He Whispered. I Placed My Hands On His Chest And Started Moving In A Circular Motion And That Drove Him Crazy.

"Ohhhhhhhh Dexxxxxxx! I'm Cumming!" I Screamed. He Slapped My Ass Hard As My Walls Tightened Around Him And I Exploded. My Legs Were Shaking Uncontrollably As I Continued To Ride Him.

"Nah You Got Me Fucked Up!" He Said, As He Sat Up. I Giggled As I Wrapped My Arms Around His Neck And Kissed His Lips.

"You Must Not Be Use To Someone Being In Control." I Said.

"Hell Naw And You Ain't In Control. I Am." He Said. And With That, He Started Moving Upward Inside Of Me. His Hands Were Still Gripping My Ass As He Pounded Inside Of Me. I Felt My Walls Tightening Again As Held On To Dex Tight.

"I'm Cumming Dex!" I Managed To Say.

"Good." He Said. I Wrapped My Legs Around His Waist As I Came Hard; Screaming His Name. He Jerked As He Groaned And Found His Release A Few Seconds After Me.

This Making Love Session Was Beyond Amazing!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 42 32
Rayvin Dunbar-Jones has always been the Neglected child. Her father was the only parent to care for her along with her grandparents. Her father was a...
146K 2.5K 37
Aaralyn Price just turned 18. She has the best, bestfriend she could ask for. She has a loving mom. And she's friends with a lot of people at school...
103K 2.1K 33
This story is about a girl named Asia who lives with her father and is abused by him. One day she gets really hurt and left her house. Who will she r...
114K 4K 50
ATTENTION: The main character Asia is not a straight narrowed person. So she is going to make BAD choices and not be some angel. So yes, she may get...