Her Little Sister

By uniiiiicorrrrrn5

My old and cringey work you may not wanna read. Henry Hart, a 16 year old boy who has everything, a big grou... More

Introductions and Glitter
Dinner and Late Nights
An Answer and A Late Breakfast
The One Who Got Away
The Park and The Pool
A Monday and A Smooch
A Lip Stain and A Confrontation
Detention
You Look Very Cute Today.
Will You Go On A Date With Me?!
This Is It

The Johnson House

3K 108 77
By uniiiiicorrrrrn5

Henry

"Do your guys want to hang out at our house?" Bianca said as we walked down the sidewalk. We all live in the same neighborhood so we all went the same way.

We all said yes of course and started to walk to their house. I mean, the Johnson's house is the best on the block.

Bianca has her own stairway to her room and Charlotte has hers. When you walk into the house on the first floor you see the living room and on the right side there's some stairs that lead to Bianca's room, storage, and their parents room but, in the far left back corner is the kitchen. If you go straight there's a hallway that leads to different guest rooms and two other bathrooms.

While Bianca's room and bathroom is somewhat plain we have Charlotte, to go to her room you have to walk up theses decked out stairs.

And to me her room describes her perfectly.

Bianca can do her makeup pretty well but Charlotte is a beauty guru hands down. She doesn't even need makeup because her natural beauty is enough but anyways her parents had to put all the rest of her makeup in another room because her collection is so big that, that little vanity in her room just wasn't doing its justice.

If you walk around the second story long enough you'll find a hall that connects Bianca and Charlottes room and that hall connects to another that behind each door one holds an indoor pool, the next door has a at home gym, next a library full of Charlottes and Mrs. Johnson's books, then a theater, and a lastly a game room.

Needless to say, these girls have it all.

"Hey guys I was thinking of making a YouTube account and post videos about makeup, reactions and how to's and DIY's probably some skits also." Charlotte said to us while we all were lounging in the living room. Charlotte was swinging from side to side in the only chair that hung from the ceiling on her phone probably watching beauty videos on Instagram.

"That be cool. Just as long we're all in your videos we don't care, we'll support you no matter what you do." Chole said voicing all of our thoughts.

"Awe! Guys group hug." Charlotte said hopping out of her chair while we all got up to hug her small frame.

She smelt like something sweet and stardust...whatever that smells like.

After our hugging session we turned the Tv to MTV and started watching Scary movie which I always watch on Fridays on here just like tonight.

"Can you guys stay the night?" Bianca asked laying on my arm.

"I don't mind my parents aren't home and Pipers at Marla's. Plus they guys were going to just stay at my house all weekend. I'll tell my parents." I didn't care this meant I had extra time with Charlotte and that meant I could move my arm that had ended up falling asleep with all of Bianca's weight on it. Everybody either just stayed were they we're and texted their parents or left the room to call them.

Henry👌: The guys and I decided on staying at Chars house.

                 Mom💜: Okay. Be careful I want to come        home to you in one piece and don't break anything.

Henry👌: I will come back in one piece and I won't. Bye mom love you❤️

                 Mom💜: love you too!

I looked back up to see everyone sitting down.

"What did they say?" Bianca asked.

"My mom said I could" Danielle said.

"Same." Jasper added in.

"My dad doesn't care as long as I don't break anything they have to end up paying for." Noah said me and Chloe nodding our heads, agreeing with him.

"Kids come eat!" Bianca's and Charlottes mom yelled from the kitchen startling all of us.

"Since when did they get in the kitchen?! I didn't even know they were here!" Charlotte whispered leaning out of her chair about to fall at any given moment.

"We didn't know either I don't think." Jasper whispered back us agreeing with him.

"But look on the bright side," Danielle started, "there's food."

I swear all she thinks about is food.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
1.5M 111K 42
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...