Dr.Brown

By TyeshiaVanessa

Please excuse the typos throughout the book I didn't proofread . This is my first time writing a book but I p... More

Normal Day For Mr.Brown
Thoughts ???
Meeting The Patient
Synoymous Answer
Preparation For Surgery
Surgery
Recovery
The Date
The Next Day
The Accidental Stay
Late Night Actions
Dr.Brown puts in work
The Morning After
Road To Being Mrs.Breezy
Love or Lust✨
The intake
Past Life

Plans For The Baby

98 3 3
By TyeshiaVanessa

The next morning chris woke up to the smell of bacon , he rolled over and got out of bed and walked downstairs. As he made it to the stairs he caught a glimpse of Tra'lysia in the kitchen talking to her stomach as she ate a piece of toast with a glass of Orange juice . He continued down the stairs & walked into the kitchen . She jumped with surprise & kissed him goodmorning . After he fixed his plate they say at the dinning room table and are breakfast as chris explained his ideas about the baby's room & names. After a debate they agreed on Christina päkaï Brown . Even tho they didn't know what the gender of the baby was' . Chris decided to transform the guest room into the baby's room . Tra'lysia finished her breakfast wearly and told him that she was 5 months and they would find out the gender of the baby today at 12:30 . Chris looked at her with excitement in his eyes and quickly flared at the clock which read 11:45 , he picked the plates up and placed them into the sink washed them quickly then picked her up taking her upstairs to get dressed . They quickly threw on clothes & were on their way to the doctor's appointment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...