Cheers to Senior Year • books...

By wwetheshield

"Hey," Nikki said quietly from the dark corner. The other five turn in the direction of her voice. They can't... More

Thanks for reading!
Meet the Cast
Prologue
Do I look 'Posh' to you?
It's ok if you're gay, I don't judge
Sexual Tention-itus
People like me and love don't mix
Little Piece of Heaven
That Kardashian Minaj Yoncé
Taste Like Dirt Water
Ice Cream War Champion
Forget the Cigarets
I don't lose
'Sweet Boyfriend Gestures'
Jealous Much?
Actually it's John Green
Stupid Mascara
A War You'll Lose
Change that
Your Daughter, My Girlfriend
Spongebob is life
Your name is a girls hair accessory
Wishing Only Gets You So Far
No place I'd rather be
Basically calling yourself pathetic
Accept The Truth
I was threatening your life huh?
SpiderMan?
Like a Architect
Gimme a little Justice
Take it over the top
Mr.Beautifulier
Seconds Wasted
When did it go wrong?
Scaring the Scarier
You're Ash?!
Sexy Nurse Outfit
One Special Rose
She's Fine and She's mine
You look less fabulous
Family Reunion
Give up hope
You are truly crazy Ambrose
Giving The Beast a Hug
Starting A War Again
A Promise To You
Welcome Back To Hell
Good night
Worst Decision Of My Life
Teachers be tripping 24/7
Feels Like It's Too Much
Don't Worry About It
I don't buy Boy Scout cookies
I wanna be a princess wrestler!
Also known as the fridge
Lowkey calling me fat
Won't Be A Night To Forget
What can I say? I have a pretty face.
Oh you so stupid
Rainy Days Don't Last Always
February 30th isn't a date
That one kiss
Take Me Away
Dreams and Nightmares
Perfectly Imperfect
In This Moment
Believe
My Everything
All I Want For Christmas
Hello Norwich
Equivalent to Hell
In Present Time
Touch My Body
You Look Nothing Like Brothers
No More Good Boy Shit
I look so out of place
Preview of the Third Book
The Art Of Throwing Shade
Dance On Your Grave
You Look Handsome Bald
What Kinda Man Were You?
Skip Down To The Ring And Beat Your Ass
Get Your Shit Together
Proud To Be A Bitch
I'm Walking Across That Stage
I'm the best thing that's ever happened to you
Last Man Standing
Passed A Kidney Stone
Do You Need A Hug?
You're Irrelevant
It's Ok To Be A Freak
You Never Look Pretty
Asylum Material
This is awkward
How Ya Doin
I'm cute as hell
I'm Smarter
Oh look, people care
Is my middle name clever?
What does 'No' mean in Spanish?
Satan in High Heels
Your Hawaii language
Fuck up peoples feelings
We are definitely dead
I like pie
Help me spit in the food
World Star
Possessed Children's Toys
Sweet, sweet sanity
Barbie Doll Bat
You got games
Can I have a pink one?
Nice choice brotha
Freaking Shiz
Spitters are quitters
Triggered
Come to Jesus meeting
funny how love works
Turn on your location
Do you know how hard it is?
Tell You Later
Drop it down for a discount
life and soul
For Once In Your Boring Life
talking nasty
legendary climbing tree
Petty Arguments
Daddy Dean
b-a-n-a-n-a-s
adult supervision
Mind of a Child

Calling Me At 2 In The Morning

1.6K 70 135
By wwetheshield

KING RETURNS TOMORROW 😍

Roman's POV

"Son," the firefighter said to me one last time, "I'm going to ask you one more time to back up. Well get your friend out, he'll be fine. But you aren't going in there."

I opened my mouth to respond but I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"He understands son." Naomi spoke for me while grabbing my hand and slowly leading me away from him, "Come on Roman."

"Naomi am not leaving." I say to her, but not resisting her pulling me away.

I was currently wanting to pull my hair out, again.

Why did this always happen to us? Car accidents, fucking burning buildings, what's next? We all drown or something? Let me not jinx it.

Seth was in that building. So was Paige and Randy, but my mind was focused on Seth.

The school had released all classes and encouraged all of us to leave, but several people stayed behind. I wanted to somehow get in, but unlike out police department, our fire department, weren't quite as stupid, and definitely weren't letting us in.

"I'm not saying you have to leave." She said to me, "But you have to calm down. There the professionals, they'll get them out. You have to trust them to do their jobs properly."

"I don't give a fuck if there professionals or not, Naomi." I snapped while yanking my arm away from her, "Don't fucking tell me to calm down. That's my brother in there-"

"Stop it right there." She interrupted, "Calm the hell down now. You are not going to stand here and take your frustrations out on me. Am I understood?"

"Uh yeah..." I mumbled while rubbing the back of my neck, regretting my current actions, "I'm sorry."

She sighed, "It's ok. I know your worried. But what hasn't Seth gotten out of before?"

I didn't respond to her, but only keep my eyes set on the building that currently had smoke coming from the roof.

'Get out of there...' I mumbled to myself, praying that he was making good decisions. Praying that he was being careful. Praying that he'd be out of there soon.

I felt my phone buzzing in my pocket and I sighed, guessing it was Dean. I take it out and see that I wrong.

It was a unknown number, but I immediately recognized as my Moms old cell number.

'Hell no.' I say and press the ignore call button before slipping the phone back into my pocket. I was not talking to that woman now or ever.

"Who was that?" Naomi asked me.

"Random number." I told her and she gave me a strange look, but didn't comment further on the subject.

"There!" I heard someone shout and I looked around before seeing a body trying to come out of a busted window.

"That's them!" I shouted while grabbing Naomi's hand. I could tell that the firefighters hadn't caught on yet, which I was thankful for because I didn't feel like hearing 'don't get to close to the heat'.

The first one out was a young girl and I couldn't really make out her face at the moment.

"Go get some people to help carry them to an ambulance." I say to Naomi and she nodded before jogging off.

"Are you alright?" I asked, kneeling down next to her. She coughed wildly but nodded.

Seconds later another body came out and collapsed onto the ground, from the black hair I could tell it was Paige.

"Sweet sweet oxygen." She croaked out just as Naomi returned with Punk, Hunter, Cena, Xaiver, Show, and Chad.

"Where's everybody else?" Naomi asked.

"Trying to find Seth." I heard Paige mumble and it immediately spiked my attention.

"What do you mean find Seth?" I asked her.

"Calm down Superman." She said with a cough as Punk helped her stand up, "You think I'd leave him in there if I didn't think he'd make it out. It may be hard for you to believe, but I care about him just as much as you do."

I bit my lip but simply nodded, waiting for anybody else to come out.

Minutes passed before Zack and Emma before climbed out, looking more exhausted than the previous two, then came Daniel, who could barley breath and it only made me worry more.

"He's coming." Zack said tiredly as he slumped into John and Hunter.

Minutes passed and passed and passed. The sound or the roof caving in became stronger and I debated weather I should have been gone in at this point.

"Go go go!" I heard a voice shout from inside of the building.

The first one to come out was Seth and I wasted no time grabbing hold of him and helping him to the ground.

He looked almost completely unnoticeable. Soot cover his face and hair, the blond streaks not even noticeable.

"You look like you missed me." He said as attempted to smirk but ended up coughing.

"You try scaring the shit out of me again and I'll kill you." I mumbled but i doubt he heard me with the intense coughing fit he was going through.

I stand up before carefully picking Seth up. Looking around to see that Randy and Eva where the other two people who had made it out of the building.

"Get them away from the building!" I heard someone shout but I ignored them and kept my mind focused on the ambulance that was parked not too far from here.

Just as soon as we reached it, there was a loud sound and I looked back to see that the art building had finally collapsed and some of the people screamed out. The fire blazing so high that I could feel the heat from here. The firefighters immediately backing people away as they went to work.

I felt Seth clutching into my shirt and I looked to him and saw a sudden fear in his eyes.

"Hey." I say to him and he looked at me, "Everyones out. It's alright."

He didn't react to my response as I placed him in a chair on the back of the ambulance and the nurses immediately placed a mask over his face and started some machine.

Seconds later, Naomi and Hunter appeared at the back door of the ambulance.

"He ok?" Naomi  ask.

"He's doing his treatment." I say to him. He didn't look any better, but he had at least stopped coughing like he was about to die.

Hunter looked at Seth, "What we're you thinking?"

Seth didn't answer him but just stared ahead.

I gave Hunter a strange look, "What do you mean?"

"Randy told me something." Hunter said, "And it was the reason why they got out so late."

I looked back at Seth who hadn't responded to any of this.

"Give him some time to rest." I say to Hunter, "He's tired."

"There all tired." Hunter stated.

"I get that." I say to him, "So let them all rest. We can talk later. I highly doubt that they'll have classes for the rest of the week. So we'll have time to talk."

Hunter looked at Seth one more time before sighing, "Later."

I nodded just as he hopped off of the back of the ambulance and walked off somewhere.

I looked at Seth and he didn't directly look back.

"Someone's in trouble." Naomi said with a laugh as she gave Seth a slight hug, "But don't worry. I won't let them hurt you."

"I'm not gonna hurt him." I say while rolling my eyes, "Maybe just break him a little bit."

"Roman shut up." Naomi said while rolling her eyes and I smiled slightly as I sat down, the heat still blazing as though we were in our own personal hell.

%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^

Trying to calm down Dean Ambrose is hard.

Trying to calm down an injured Dean Ambrose it harder.

Because he'll end up hurting himself and others.

He'll break almost every thing that's glass, or like, electronics.

He'll curse way louder than he needs and it will cause Neighbors to come knocking on our door and asking if we're alright.

He'll randomly hit the wall when you think he's finally calmed down.

And most of all, he'll completely stress me out.

When Seth and I arrived home earlier today, Dean was already livid. The fire had been all one social media, the news, etc.

He wasn't mad at Seth, he was mad that Seth was involved in it.

Anger is Dean's go-to big brother instinct. When something happens to Seth, he gets angry. He always has. He want to destroy anything that touches his little brother. But he can't destroy a fire... Well he thinks he can, but I'm pretty sure he can't..

I on the other hand, get protective. I hadn't let Seth out of my sight for the rest of the afternoon even though he sat on the couch and simply stared at the TV. I couldn't help but check on him every five minutes while Dean attempted to walk around and yell without hurting his back too much.

Seth on the other hand, hadn't done anything. He hadn't even spoken and it worried me.

By Seven o'clock, Dean had finally passed out on the couch, a look of anger still plastered on his face as if saying 'if you even touch me, I'll kill you'.

Seth had retired to there room for the night and was soundly sleeping on his stomach when I had walked in to check on him again.

After a few hours, and attempting to make Dean go sleep in his bed, but after he hit in the eye, I gave up and went to my room, immediately turning out the lights and collapsed onto my own bed. Closing my eyes shut and trying to drift off to sleep.

But no matter how hard I tried, I could only fell half asleep. You know the sleep where you're eyes are closed, and your practically sleeping, but you can still hear everything. Light sleeping.

I heard a small knock on my door and my eyes snapped open before I quickly stood up and walked over to the door.

I opened it to see Seth standing there, wide eyed with a blanket wrapped around him.

"Whys Dean not in the room?" he asked

"He fell asleep on the couch." I explained to him, "You want to sleep in here?"

He gave a small nod and I stepped back so he could enter my room.

He immediately walked over to the bed and sat down, wrapping the blanket tightly around him while I closed the door.

I handed him my pillow, not minding simply resting my head on my hands.

"Just wake me up if you need anything." I say to him.

"Stay awake." He mumbled and I looked over at him.

Even in the dark room I could see him visibly shaking, not really knowing if he was cold or if he was frightened.

I sat up and turned the lamp on next to my bed, the light blinding the both of us at first but soon our eyes adjusted.

"You ok?" I asked him.

He shook his head, "No. I can't sleep."

"Why?" I asked him, "You still shook up a little?"

He shrugged and stayed quite, pulling the blanket up closer to him.

Over the course of this past year, Seth had changed some. He wasn't that dorky little kid that I stood up for at all times anymore. He could hold his own now, practically fight his own battles.

But I knew Seth like the back of my hand. He was scared. I could read that emotion on him better than any other.

I wrapped a arm around his shoulder and pulled him closer to me.

"Just talk about it." I say to him, "It'll help if you do."

"I can't do this like you and Dean can." He mumbled after a few more moments of silence.

"Do what?" I asked him.

"This whole thing." He said, "Always being in some sort of danger. Roman I can't handle all that. Dean got hurt, then this freaking fire. What if something happens to you?"

"It won't." I try to assure him.

"You don't know that." He said back to me.

"You're right I don't," I say to him, "But look at you and Dean. Deans recovering just fine. And you? You're ok, I mean your breathing, right? Or am I talking to a ghost?"

"I'm not a ghost." He said, though not laughing at my small joke, "But what if something happens to you and your not ok Roman?"

"Don't even think like take Seth." I say to him, "Nothing will happen to me, and if anything does, then I'll be just fine. I'm not giving up on you and Dean like that, you hear me? Not a chance."

He stayed quiet and just stared ahead, not look at me at all.

"Is that what has you so upset?" I asked him, "Or is something else bothering you?"

He didn't answer for a moment but then sighed.

"That fire was on purpose." He said to me quickly and I almost didn't catch the words he said.

"No, Seth." I said to him, "The fire department said something in the Home Eco hallway caught fire. It was an electoral-"

"No." He interrupted, "It was on purpose. I wasn't suppose to come out of the building."

"Why would you say that?" I asked him.

He didn't respond right away but then his hand appeared out from under his blanket and in his hand was a folded up piece of paper.

"What this?" I asked him and took the paper out of his hand.

"Randy wanted to go back and look for Eva, even though he was mad about it too." He said to me, "She was back in the art room."

"Why there?" I asked him.

He shrugged, "She wouldn't tell. She was a little hurt, so he carried her out of the room. But I sorta stayed behind..."

"Why would you do that?" I asked him a little more loud than I had planned.

He pointed to the paper, "That. I had saw it earlier before the fire... I didn't really have a chance to inspect it. A lot of the papers in the room were already burning... Except this one."

I slowly opened the paper and my eyes immediately landed on a bird and my heart dropped.

"Is this the same thing..." I mumbled.

"We saw on the tree?" Seth finished, "I think so..."

'And on that note...' I thought to myself and think back to the package I received earlier this week with the tickets to the dance from my 'secret admirer'.

"Maybe it's a consistent." I tried to tell him, but I was only lying to myself.

Seth shook his head, "I don't think so."

I was trying to to show any fear for Seth's sake, but it was honestly freaking me out.

"So this is why it took you so long to get out?" I asked him and he sucked in a breath.

"Um..." He mumbled, "The door closed and it wouldn't open."

"What?" I asked him.

"I guess it closed behind Randy, I'm not really sure," he said, "But the knob was too hot to touch and even when I covered my hand with other things to try to open it, it wouldn't open."

"How'd you get out?" I asked him.

"Randy came back and broke the glass on the door then reached in and somehow unlocked it with his fingernail." He said while shutting his eyes tight, "I think he hurt his hand. I know it was burned."

"You shouldn't have stayed behind Seth." I say to him, "What if Randy wouldn't have noticed you were gone?"

"I know Roman." He mumbled, "I know. I didn't mean to."

I sighed and held him tighter to me, "I hope you know I'm never letting out out of my sight again."

"I hope you know your cutting off my circulation." He said to me and I loosen my grip on him slightly, "How does Nams live with you, geez."

"She loves me so shut up." I mumble with a small laugh, "You need to sleep. You've been through enough for one day."

"But I'm not tired." He said to me.

"Stay quite long enough and you'll fall asleep." I say to him and he nodded, laying his head on my shoulder.

After about an hour, Seth had finally dozed off and I gently laid him back into the pillow, then got up grabbed my phone and walked into the kitchen.

"Dean." I say once I see his figure looking highly uncomfortable on the couch, "Go sleep in your bed."

"5 more minutes poptart dog." He mumbled while turning again and I rolled my eyes before walking into the kitchen.

I sighed and sat down at the kitchen table. I thought deeply about what Seth said. I didn't like that he feared being in danger like that, I didn't like that he didn't think that's I'd protect at any cost when the truth was, I would.

I glance at my phone in my hand, debating weather I would make this call or not.

He told me I could call him whenever I needed him. The only time I really did was around Christmas so I could actually get Seth and Dean something decent.

I pressed the phone app and my thumb hovered over his contact.

The only family I was close to was Jimmy, Jey and Rocky. My parents were a big fat no. My one brother was dead and my other brother was.. Well...

Before I stopped myself I found myself pressing the contact and pressing the phone close to my ear.

"Little Roman!" I heard his voice say seconds later, "What's up brother? What's up with calling me at 2 in the morning, too? You know you should really come and visit me sometimes instead of these phone calls. I mean, what was the last time I saw your face? I swear to God I'm coming to your graduation. Sorry for rambling, I'm not usually woken up at 2 in the morning."

"Sorry Rosey." I said to him, "I hadn't really thought about what time it was."

"Eh it's fine." He responded, "What's up?"

"I need something." I say to him.

"Don't you always." He said with a laugh, then turned stopped, "As long as it isn't a weapon."

"Why?" I immediately asked, "I'm almost 18. I have the right to have one."

"I knew this wasn't going to be a 'I want to get some shoes for my brother' phone call." Rosey sighed, "Roman I'm not giving you a gun. If Dad found out he would kill me-"

"You haven't talked to him in years. And when was the last time I talked to him?" I pointed out, "Oh that's right. The night is disrespected my girlfriend."

"I forgot you had one of those!" He said with a laugh, "When are you going to come let her visit me? Did she like the stuff you got her? It was enough money to cover the cost right?"

"Rosey," I say, sensing that he was trying to change the subject, "Stop-"

"I'm being serious!" He said, "Bring her down to the restaurant or something for a date! I wanna see her! You scared to introduce her or something?"

"I'm not scared to introduce her." I said while rolling my eyes, "I've just been busy."

"With what?" He asked, "Exactly. Not a thing."

"I've been busy with the reason why I need a gun." I say to him, "Come on Rose, I don't ask for much."

He was quite for a moment, "Tell you what. Bring your friends down to the restaurant, as many as you like, the meals on me, whenever you feel like, including this girlfriend that I gave you over a thousand bucks to splurge on, and I'll see about getting you a gun."

"So all I have to do is come and you'll give me one?" I asked him.

"Did you or did you not hear the other part of the rules?" He asked me.

"Yeah yeah I heard it." I say to him, "It's a deal."

"I except to see you here soon then?" He asked me.

"Whenever I get the time." I say to him, "I'll make time alright?"

He was quite for a minute, "So what does mom want?"

"Huh?" I asked him.

He sighed, "So she called me earlier today. She said she would call you too. Did she? She just basically talked about you the whole time. Like when we were younger and stuff."

"I didn't get a call." I lied through gritted teeth. I had gotten her call, but I didn't answer it. That's what she did. She called when she needed something. And there was nothing I'd give her.

"Huh," he said with a yawn, "Weird."

"You should sleep." I say to him, "I can call you later."

"Later means six months from now." He said with a laugh, "I know you have those friends you call brothers, but I'm still here too man."

"I'm sorry Rosey." I said to him with a sigh, regretting that I just never had gotten as close to him as Seth and Dean or Jimmy, Jey and Dwayne. He was a great guy, but, we just had never gotten close. Even when we lived together as kids, it was just a one verses all type of situation.

"Hey it's alright." He said, "So I'll see you soon?"

"Definitely." I responded, "Have a good night."

"You two weirdo." He responded and I smiled at the playfully nickname before hanging up.

I groaned and leaned back in the chair. School was canceled so I wasn't worried about sleep.

I was just worried about my family.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
Chapter 31 of book 3
Chapter 97 in all

a sack of potatoes... Don't ask.

My reaction during the draft (not in order or whatever)

•I sweet if they split up Seth and Dean... *splits up* fucking fuck fuck it fucking fucking SHIT.
•Aye look at Charlotte
•AYE LOOK AT FINN
•Pfffftt draft number six is sexy.
•BROCK (nough said)
•why have they only drafted three women.
•RANDYS THIIIGGHJHSS
•where are all the women at??
•why had Cesaro not bee drafted
•THE MAN WHO FORGIT GRAVITY
•why Cesaro get drafted so far in?
•NIA JAX BITCHES YASSS
•so they've only drafted charlotte, sasha, becky, and nattie? Where's the women?
•where's Naomi? Why has her athletic ass not been drafted. You know what? I won't rant.
•so y'all ain't gone draft Nikki.
•CARMELLA BITCHES
•the shining stars who?
•ALEXA BLISS BITCHESSS
•ALICIA IS FINALLY BACK IN THE RING AND SHE GETS INTEREUPTED??? You know what?? *turned tv off and sat in the dark for thirty seconds before turning TV back on*
•Dean look good in blue
•AMBROLLINS IN THE RING FOR THE SECOND TO THE LAST TIME *cried*
• AYE ROLLIEGNS ON RAW
•Raw lit.
•Randy and Dean better feud or team up or something.
•Y'all remember when Randy and Cesaro use to team? Yeah I miss that.
•Roman roman roman roman roman.
•Raw is gone be f'n lit.
•BRAY BAE
•raw>SMACKDOWN
•WHEN I SAY UCE
•Jey so cute
•YOU SAY O
•MY GIRL NAO FINALLY
•P A I G E HOES
•y'all hoes AINT draft Nikki.
•can't get over Nia TBH.
•y'all hoes didn't draft Bayley.... BITCH.
•UCE UCE UCE
•SUPLEX CITY BITCH
•I would sooooo kiss Randy's things
•July 21 hoes
•I wonder what bootyo's really taste like
•Licia Foxy
• i wonder where Triple H is 🤔
•great 😒 how is shield suppose to get back together now?

TO SUM IT UP. I enjoyed parts, some parts I didn't. Over all it was pretty good, I just gotta get over my petty lil emotions

SO I FINALLY FINISHED THIS DUMB YEAR BOOK EDIT. YOIR LIKE WELCOME TO WHOEVER REQUESTED IT, I forgot.

This is there graduating order, In order accounting to last names

This took FOREVER, BUT I DID OT. I could did better but eh. Whateva. Some people on there I have NOT introduced yet, others I have. Some I simply just forgot to add (like the commentators, I think I'll only be using Bryan and Corey though) SOME ARE NOT ON THERE FOR A REASON, but blah. Bam, boom. Here it is.

OK LETS GET SOME QUESTIONS

QOTD #1: peanuts or cashews?

QOTD #2: sweet pickles or dill pickles? (or do you not like pickes)

QOTD #3: city, country, or the beach?

QOTD #4: donuts or cookies?

QOTD#5: bacon or Sausage (EVERYBODY SAY SAUSAGE KEEP IT GOING.) <---(why do I say stupid shit from 2015 🙄)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

907K 55.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
705K 11.3K 65
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...
596K 21.6K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...