Welcome To The Club of Delinq...

By PupPupPop

A Wallflower. That's what Sony Parker was at Riverbank High, and she was content with it. Until one day when... More

Welcome To The Club of Delinquents!
He Killed Them, With His Thumb!
You Got Paint On My Shoe.
You Wanna Be Friends?
Brothers? o5o
Mad-Dog Jagger o6o
A New Friend . . .
Funny Shit o8o
I MAKE EVERYTHING GO BOOM!
My New Mommy
New Family
What A Slut
Brother And Sister
I'VE GOT A DREAM! oEXTRAo
Jagger's Past
I'm A Delinquent!
Vincent's Past
Paul's Past
Matty's Past
Police All Around
Ivan's Past
Sleep Over
Warm Environment
Stress Builds
Most Important
Brothers Related
Only Friend
Heart Just Broke
To Court!
Apologies
Nightmare
Back Home
A Strange Idea
I Love You All
Being Greedy
Sharing
Food Equals Affection
Group Date
Grew Some Balls
Because I'm Not
Chaos Ensues
Climax-. Not Like That You Perverts
Like To Know -END-
Who Is Your Delinquent Boyfriend?

Confessions

45.1K 1.6K 1.1K
By PupPupPop

Even though Sony was in a hospital with a deluxe room and had service at the touch of a button, that didn't mean she was able to relax. There were constant visits from everyone, especially 'Bomb Loan' who had a room right down the hall. But, he usually didn't stay long as nurses would scream at him to return to his room, and since the boy didn't have any weapons he would return back to his room without another word. Then there was Angelica, and she would always be there, day and night.

One day, for some reason the crazy girl wasn't there and instead Bridgett, Joon, and Andy were there for a visit. While speaking together they started to hear the footsteps coming down the hall and the excited voice of Angelica.

"She's right down here~! I can't wait for you to meet Sony~." There was then another voice that let out a soft laugh.

"As am I, you and your brothers have been causing quite a fuss over her." All four blinked at the new voice. Andy then smiled and let out a loud laugh.

"It's the maniacal girl!" Joon rolled his eyes at his friend's comment.

"Shut up, do you want her to kill us? I'm surprised you know a word that big."

"Hahaha! She wouldn't kill us! Sony wouldn't let that happen, right!" Sony let out a nervous laugh and started to scratch the back of her head.

"Um, yeah. Of course."

The door then slammed open and in ran Angelica who automatically went to hug Sony, but ended up shoving Joon to get to the girl causing the teen to fall over to the ground. Angelica let out a loud squeal and tightened her grip on the girl.

"Sony~, I have someone I want you to meet!" Sony gasped in a breath.

"W-Who?" Angelica finally pulled away, allowing Sony to breathe, and jumped to the door. There standing at the entrance was a middle aged woman, but something stuck out to Sony about the woman. Her eyes then widened. Long, silky red-hair, and golden sharp eyes. Sony then turned back to Angelica.

"I-Is this your mom?" Angelica happily nodded.

"Yup! She wanted to meet you!" The girl then started to pull on her mother's sleeve.

"See! See! Isn't she nice!" Her mom let out a small chuckle. The woman's voice perfectly matched her image, elegant and soft. Angelica's face then turned into a glare as she looked at the other three in the room, the girl then took out her gun and pointed it to them. All of them froze up, except for Andy who just let out another laugh.

"Get the fuck out of here."

Bridgett was out of the room in a flash, not needing another word. Joon steadily stood up and let out a yawn before also exiting with Andy laughing behind him. Angelica's mom then sighed and shook her head at her daughter's actions, she then turned a scolding look towards the girl.

"Angelica, I want to speak to Sony one-on-one." The girl's face broke as her arm turned limp and her lips started to tremble.

"B-But-, but-." Her mother's look hardened.

"Angelica." Angelica pouted and folded her arms, stomping out of the room while mumbling words under her breath. Once Angelica exited the room her mom turned to Sony with a smile.

"My children must be such a trouble for you." Sony raised up her hands as she started to shake her head.

"N-No! It's fine, I'm kind of used to it now." She said while letting out a nervous laugh. Angelica's mom then sat down next to Sony on one of the chairs.

"You can call me 'Mrs. Jakov'."

"O-Okay."

Sony mentally hit herself, why is she stuttering so much? It's almost as bad as Bridgett! It must be because Jagger, Ivan, and Angelica were born and raised from her. Who knows what kind of person the woman really is like if she was able to raise such rambunctious kids. Mrs. Jakov's took in a breath and folded her legs before speaking again.

"I'm surprised my boys haven't killed you. You must have made a great first impression."

Oh, that is the very opposite on how her first encounter with them was like. Sony uncomfortably shifted in her seat.

"Actually, they did want to kill me at first . . ." The woman blinked at Sony. She then let out a sigh, guess it was time to tell how she was able to survive the two.

After telling the whole story. There was a long pause. Mrs. Jakov looked at Sony with a blank stare. Maybe the woman didn't believe her? After all, she lives in the same house as the siblings, it's probably a very unlikely story to her. It was then that the woman started to giggle, the giggles then escalated to a full on laugh. Sony jumped at the sudden chortling. The woman finally settled down and looked up to Sony still trying to hold down the giggles.

"I'm sorry Sony, it's just such a different story from how my husband and I met. I thought it would be a little more . . . happy."

Happy? What was she envisioning! Two of them always held fire-arm, ready to pull out. While the other uses other people for his dirty work! The woman finally settled down and put her hands in her lap.

"You know, I wasn't in the mafia. I met my husband, who was the head boss of a mafia, when I was an ordinary college student." Sony's eyes then widened at the woman.

"How did you get used to Angelica, Jagger, and Ivan? !" She then automatically clamped her mouth after saying that and looked to the ground. "S-Sorry, I didn't mean to yell it out like that." The woman merely smiled at Sony.

"No, it's fine. I just had to get used to it, after all, all three were raised around killers. What else should I have expected of the three. But, there's one thing I am thankful for happening to them. That is that they met you." Sony's eyes widened at her comment.

"M-Me?" Mrs. Jakov nodded.

"Yes, after Angelica became friends with you she has calmed down a bit and has been more merry." The woman then smiled and stood up from her seat.

"Well, that's all I wanted to say. A thank you, now I must get going." Sony watched with wide eyes as the woman started to leave the room. She stood up a bit from her bed.

"Y-You sure that's all?" Mrs. Jakov looked at Sony one last time before sending a smile.

"Yes, I'm sorry I couldn't talk for long. But the wife of a mafioso is a busy life." Sony nodded and rested her shoulder once the woman left. Well, at least she wasn't as crazy as her children. But-, Sony gulped. How's their father then? !

oO0OoO0Oo

Angelica pulled from her bag a plate of baked goods and placed them on a cart. She cooed at all the cute treats and cupped her face. Sony would definitely love her more with these treats! Angelica then turned around to rummage through her bag for the forks she brought. She was overjoyed that her mom was able to meet Sony, maybe now they both could talk about how wonderful she was! Every time she tried to talk about Sony with Jagger, her brother would just sneer at her and ask if she's turning lesbian. Angelica snorted at the thought, how dare he make fun of her friendship with Sony! She should shoot his testicles just for the comment.

But of course mother and father wouldn't be too pleased with that.

While having her back turned, she started to hear the sound of munching and happy hums. No, it couldn't be. Angelica slowly turned her head around with a dangerous glare, behind her Andy was eating all the snacks with a happy smile. Once the boy realized she was looking at him, he smiled and waved at the girl.

"These are good!" But, the teen talked with a full mouth, causing food pieces to fly out and hit Angelica in the face. Her fist started to shake and she finally snapped, turning around she picked up one of the trays and flung it at Andy.

"Bastard! Those were for Sony!" Andy tactically dodged the tray by ducking. But Joon wasn't as lucky, the tray flew forward and hit him straight on the head causing him to fall forward and hit the ground. Bridgett jumped at the sudden attack and shakily looked over his fallen body.

"J-Joon!"

Angelica continued to fume at Andy who still stood in front of her, he kept on chewing on the food as if nothing was wrong with the situation. He then picked up another cookie and looked at it before sticking his hand out to give it to Angelica.

"Want one?" Angelica turned around and grabbed another tray, prepared to throw it at the teen. But from behind them came a chuckle. She then cursed to herself as she recognized the laugh. Angelica still held the tray in her hand, she then turned around and sent a glare to the blond teen.

"Get out of here, this hall is only used for the Jakov family."

Andy blinks in confusion and stands up straight again to see how the girl was talking to so menacingly. Wow, she didn't even talk to him that harsh! In front of the girl was a straight dressed teen with platinum blond hair, what really was different though was the two very little dressed girls next to him. Andy tilted his head, weren't they cold?

Bentley frowned and held his face with one of his hands.

"Something wrong with just saying 'hi'?" Angelica still stayed the same, but this time she took the tray that was still in her hands and chucked it at the boy. Bentley though easily dodged it by moving his head to the side, the two girls next to him screamed and moved to the side once Angelica made her move. Andy frowned at all the happenings right now and walked forward with his same smile and hands up.

"Hey! It's a hospital, we shouldn't make so much noise! Hahahaha!" Andy's loud laugh echoed in the halls.

Angelica and Bentley both gave him hard glares, you're the one causing the most noise, idiot!

Angelica pinched the bridge of her nose at the teen but soon turned back to Bentley.

"Again, get out of here. Or I'll tell my mom you were here Bentley." The teen frowns a bit but keeps his same stance, soon that frown was wiped off and a gentle smile was back on. He stepped forward to touch Angelica's hand, but this time she took out her gun. Passing by nurses froze once they saw the girl take out her gun, while one sighed and pressed a button calling up security. Angelica growled at him.

"I told you, never to come see me." Andy started to get worried that she was holding her gun. What if she shoots and-?

. . .

Andy's face broke in horror. And what if they don't allow him back in this wing of the hospital? ! He'll have to eat the crappy food for the regular patients instead of just picking off Sony's dishes! Andy walked behind Angelica and grabbed the barrel of the gun with a determined face. She slowly cranked her head around and glared at him.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" Andy let out another friendly smile.

"Come on, Sony's in the other room! You don't want to bother her, right?" Angelica froze up at that and slowly lowered her gun to put it back in her purse. Bentley frowns at the two, but he merely sighs while looking to the side.

"Well, if you must know my father is still ill." He then turned back to Angelica with a smirk, "So don't think everything is about you Angelica."

At that comment a vein throbbed in Angelica's head. Bentley then waved off to her before walking down the hall again. After he was gone from sight, Angelica immediately turned around and grabbed Andy's arm. At first he smiled thinking she was going to give him a 'thank you' for stopping her from shooting, but instead the girl threw him over her shoulder and onto the ground. Andy let out a moan as his body hit the solid surface.

Why is she so mean . . .

Angelica growled at him.

"Don't get into my business." Andy let out a pout and stood up.

"I didn't want to eat bad food, that's why I helped you. But, it was also because," He then leaned down to Angelica's level to pat the girl's head, "You looked really bothered by that guy."

Her face tinted red at his comment and the small gesture. She nearly fell to the ground at how nervous she was. This warm feeling she gets whenever he's near, the turning of her stomach whenever there's some small contact, and don't forget the way his laugh actually wants her to laugh too.

Maybe, maybe she-, she-.

"Oh, since I help you out that means you owe me some more food!"

-SHE HATED HIM!

Angelica again took another tray from a counter in the hall and this time successfully hit Andy on the head. She then stomped down the hall the other way, holding her reddened face in her hands. That's the reason for all these damned emotions she's having, that's why!

oO0OoO0Oo

Sony was again alone in her hospital room. Right after Angelica's mother left there was a commotion outside her room. She nervously asked what was going on to the nurse, the woman just let out a sigh and said that Angelica was causing trouble again.

It's like she's used to the girl . . .

She was hoping to have a relaxing day after that. The doctor has told her before that the reason why she's been in the hospital for a while must because of stress. He then told her stress causes someone's life to shorten.

Sony thought bitterly that she's going to have a very short life.

While sitting in her bed there was a knock on the door, Sony turned down the volume of her television before letting the person in. The door opened and Sony's eyes widened slightly as she watched Paul nervously shuffle in the room. He glanced at Sony briefly before turning his head to the other side.

"Um, sorry about not visiting. My parents were pissed that I cut school." Sony nodded at his excuse.

"It's fine." Paul sat down in one of the chairs and glanced around the room.

"Damn, this doesn't look like a hospital room at all." Sony laughed a bit at the comment and scratched the back of her head.

"Yeah, I was surprised. Angelica's paying for the room, kinda makes me guilty." Paul's face turned to a frown at that.

"Angelica's brothers the girly looking guy, right?"

"Uh, yeah. I really hope you don't call him that to his face." Paul rolled his eyes and leaned back into his chair.

"Like I care."

"You will once your family get's kidnapped."

"What?"
"Nothing . . ."

Paul looked at Sony with an eyebrow quirked before brushing it off, he then frowned at her once again and leaned onto his knees to get a little closer to her.

"Why do you say rude things to me but not to the other guys in 'Friendship Club'." Sony stared at him with eyebrows furrowed.

"Well, that's because the other guys would have killed me by now." Paul thought over her answer for a few seconds before talking back to her with a small smile, almost turning to a smirk.

"So, that means you feel closer to me?" Sony shrugged her shoulders.

"What I mean is that I know you wouldn't hurt me if I said anything to you, but-." His eyes widened a bit at her, wanting to see what else she's going to say. "-But, I do feel a little closer since we've known each-other a little longer."

Paul bit his lip and looked the other way from Sony.

"That's it?" Sony blushed a bit and started to play a bit with her fingers.

"I-, I don't know."

Paul smiled a bit at that. It wasn't much, but it was something. He then sighed and stood up to start walking to the exit of the room, but before walking out the door he stopped with hand on the door.

"Sony, I'm sorry." Her eyes widened at the comment and her hands immediately went up.

"Paul! You don't need to sorry! Seriously, it's none of your guys' fault!" Paul glared at Sony.

"Just let me talk!" She was going to yell at him back, but stopped once seeing his face, instead of a frown it was more of pout. Sony bit her mouth from laughing at the expression and nodded for him to continue what he was going to say. Paul took in breath.

"I'm sorry, for not being able to do anything." He folded his arms and leaned onto the wall. "All those other guys, even Angelica were able to do something while I just stood by and watched. So, I'm sorry." Sony frowned at what he said and sat up on the bed so she could be sitting straight.

"Paul, it's fine. I really don't care because it was really my fault." Paul let out a breath of air and smiled a bit.

"I should of known you wouldn't let me apologize, you're too nice." A full smile was then put out from his face. "See you at school soon."

Sony's face also lightened to a smile and waved to Paul.

"You too."

oO0OoO0Oo

"So, I'm being discharged today?" The doctor nodded with a smile and wrote some notes on his clipboard.

"Yes, you may return home and attend school. But, you should still take it easy." The man then turned to Sony's parents and handed them a small container.

"Give her this medication for the next five days to calm down her nerves." Sony's mom smiled and bowed to the doctor.

"Thank you so much!"

Sony changed out of her hospital gown after that and changed into some clothes her mother brought from home. She was actually pretty upset about leaving the room, it was pretty luxurious and she would always have the best foods. Her mother kept on asking if there was anything she could do for her daughter and if she was able to walk. Sony just let out a nervous smile trying to convince her mom she was alright. While driving in the car Sony got an idea in her head.

"Hey mom, can you drop me off at school? I want to visit everyone in 'Friendship Club'." Her mother pondered the thought for a bit while tapping on the steering wheel. She finally sighed and nodded her head.

"Alright, but call me once it ends, I don't want you wondering around." She let out a sigh.

"Okay."

Great, her mom probably has trust issues with her now.

Sony was dropped off at the front of the school. Sony nervously played with the cuffs of her coat before going to walk to the club room. The school was empty and silent, but the echoing sounds from 'Friendship Club' soon started to fill the halls as Sony got closer. She finally got to the door, taking another breath before opening it. The sounds in the room died down as she peeked her head in. The first thing to sound was her name being called out. From out of nowhere 'Bomb Loan' jumped forward into Sony's arms and nuzzled his face into her body.

"Sony! You're back!" Sony let out a small laugh and patted the boy's head.

"Yeah, I got discharged today." But, she then stopped herself and blinked. "Wait, you're not calling me 'Mommy' any more?" 'Bomb Loan' pulled away from Sony with a blush on his face as he started to kick the ground a bit.

"Well, you don't like it right? Besides-." He then smiled again with the same blush. "I see Sony as more of a girl now."

She let out a breath at that, finally she wouldn't have that nick-name any more. A laugh was then sounded from the other side of the room.

"Looks like things are brighter now Sony's back!" Her eyes then widened when she looked up and saw who was back at the club.

"Matty, Ivan, Angelica! You're back!" Angelica then ran forward and gave Sony a bone-crushing hug with a loud squeal.

"Yup! The school let us come back!" She then let out a yelp as the girl was pulled away from Sony by Jagger who had his eyes closed with frustration, while Ivan stood next to him with a small smile. Jagger glared at Angelica once he dropped her.

"All because she's out of the fuckin' hospital doesn't mean you can jump her." Angelica snorted and just stuck her tongue out at the man.

"You're just jealous because I can hug Sony freely while you can't!" His face immediately darkened at the comment as he took out his gun.

"What the fuck did you just say?" But, from next to him Ivan just let out a small chuckle.

"Maybe we are, Angelica." He said while glancing at Sony.

Her face reddened, but she quickly shrugged off what the red-head said and looked at all of them.

"But, how did you guys come back?" Matty was the one to respond by first letting out a laugh.

"You should ask Joon about that, he got Edison out for a while." Sony blinked at him and turned around to see Joon, Bridgett, and Andy all standing together. Joon just let out a yawn at what Matty said.

"It was nothing." Bridgett then nervously shuffled forward to Sony and let out smile at the girl while playing with her fingers.

"I-I'm g-glad y-you're finally o-out." Andy laughed and waved his hand towards Sony.

"Same here!" Sony smiled at all of them, she then realized there was still two people missing from all of them. Sony turned and her smile brightened more as she saw Paul and Vincent, both greeting her with grins. Paul was the first to react by waving his hand.

"Glad to at least have someone somewhat normal back at this club."

" . . . What does somewhat mean?" Paul let out a small laugh at her reaction. From next to him Vincent got off from leaning on a table and walked up to Sony, this time not holding any expression. Sony blinked at his stoic face, it was actually unnerving to her. But Sony managed a smile towards the dark-haired teen.

"It's nice seeing you again Vincent." Vincent face soon formed to a small smile as he stared down at Sony.

"I'm glad, you're alright."

Everyone watched their exchange with curiosity, Vincent was acting a little . . . different. Usually he would have a brighter face on if he didn't see Sony for a long period of time. Vincent looked at Sony with eyes filled with adoration.

"Sony, thank you."

"For what?"

Vincent leaned down and cupped Sony's face with both his hands and pressed his lips onto hers. Her eyes widened at the kiss, wait-, her first kiss! Sony immediately pulled away from Vincent with her eyes still wide as saucers. Her fingers then went up to touch her lips, Vincent's were surprisingly . . . soft. Sony's face reddened at the thought, she shook her head and looked at Vincent with disbelief.

"W-Why did you do that? !" Vincent, this time had a full on smile as he looked at Sony.

"Because . . . I realized I liked you." Sony's face tinted darker at his confession. This can't be happening! He was only suppose to look at her as a friend! How did it suddenly grow to something more! ?

It was then that she heard the sound of sizzling next to her and Sony looked behind herself to see 'Bomb Loan' holding a dynamite in his hand. She immediately let out a yelp and backed away from the boy as he kept on sending daggers towards Vincent.

"'Scarface'! How dare you touch Sony!"

No, no, no, no, no! Sony looked at 'Bomb Loan' with horror. Please don't say it!

"Sony should be mine!"

She nearly fell over her feet at the sudden shout. This can't be happening. But, the worst was yet to come. From the side Paul ran up between them and pushed Sony away from the teens.

"Stop it! What the hell is wrong with you two! ?"

It was then that they heard a laugh from the another person. All of them turned to see Matty with a bright grin on his face.

"Really? All of you like Sony too?"

All teens faces fell at his sentence.

Too? !

The grin was then gone as he now played a slight smile, one that almost went to a smirk.

"Because I think I may like her too."

Paul's head swung from side-to-side to all the delinquents, he then started to pull at his hair.

"No! None of you can like Sony!"

Vincent frowned at Paul's declaration.

"Why not?"

"Because-, because-." Paul's face scrunched up as he tried to find the words, he then faced the ground with eyes and fists clenched as he bellowed out the next sentence. "Because I liked her first, dammit! I confessed to her first and I knew her longer!"

Sony's eyes looked at all four of them. She could feel her legs start to shake, no, this can't be happening! This must all be a horrible dream! Yeah, that's it! She's just having a nightmare and she's sleeping back at the hospital! Resting calmly, on that comfy bed and nice room.

Her thoughts were then interrupted as she felt her arms getting pulled toward another direction, and her body hit another person's chest. It was when she heard the click of a gun that her head spun around. Ivan was holding onto Sony against him while Jagger was next to the red-head with a gun in his hand.

"Well, too fuckin' bad for you shit-heads." Ivan's hand then clenched harder onto Sony's arm.

"Because we already staked our claim."

She couldn't take it, the pressure was too much.

Sony fainted like the pathetic heroine she was.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

421K 7.7K 41
(Slowly re-writing) MATURE CONTENT (18+) What will your reaction. If a nerd of your college, you save from bully came out as A MAFIA BOSS....??? "...
31.4K 1.1K 17
A ruthless assassin of the most dangerous family in the world A shy college student who works as a valet driver at her hotel. What happens when he...
747K 16.1K 33
Briar has to move to a new place with her mother after she has found a new job. One that can benefit both of them. She now has to go to a new school...
367K 8K 42
Y/n has a difficult past that she managed to escape but it all came crumbling down when she bumbs into Tom Holland, a sadistic mafia leader, at a clu...