Fearlessly Loved By A Beast...

By wwepurplevixen

*SEQUEL TO FEARLESS IN THE EYES OF A BEAST * HIGHEST RANKINGS - 10 NOVEMBER 2018 - #11 NIKKI BELLA 13 Novembe... More

YOU WALKED AWAY..
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
CHAPTER 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52 PART 1
Chapter 52 PART 2
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Because I love you...
THANKS + DEDICATIONS +...
Q&A about Fearless Beasts♡

Chapter 19

2.3K 54 19
By wwepurplevixen

"..Sometimes the pain is the only thing
That make sense to the soul
And sometimes it's the only thing we need;
To experience the beautiful freedom
We all deserve. "

✘✘✘

BROCK POV

EXTREME RULES

"Is there a reason why you are barging into my office right now?" She raised her eyebrow as she sat at her desk seeming unaffected by my presence and that alone made me even more angry .

"A reason? What the fuck is going on out there?"
I pointed to the back as Nicole was still fighting Charlotte but I couldn't watch her being in pain anymore.

I wanted to fucking go in there and rip that bitch off her but Paul stopped me so instead I paced up and down hoping she would fight back.

But she didn't.

So I left because I knew my girlfriend and in the end Paul was right in me not interrupting as she wouldn't have been happy about me doing it, she had her pride and being rescued by her Beast was not how she would want things.

So I left and as I reached the stage I watched her take control and here I was as I hoped she was able to maintain momentum.
"A match between two of our top divas where you are supposed to be ringside at due to your contract!" She stood up from her seat, I guess remembering where I was meant to be.

"My contract?"

I chuckled.

"My contract doesn't state that you destroy Nicole!" I moved closer to her as my voice echoed.

"Nicole" she smiled and my jaw clenched knowing that even though Paul told me she had seen footage and mentioned it all I refused to believe it but even if she were simply lying about all that , by my storming in here she knew.

She knew I cared about her.

I couldn't stop myself though, as soon as Charlotte delivered the neck breaker and she got up and briefly glanced at me I knew she wasn't okay.

Everything had been all over the place the last couple months that I hadn't even remembered her injury ...

I hated myself for it.

"The contract states that.." Paul began but she cut him off.

"That contract states that I can't fire her, it doesn't say anything else. Your girlfriend , fling.. whatever, laid her hands on me. Her boss, she slapped me and that alone deserves punishment but did she stop there? No, she savagely beat me. Look at my face!"

I glanced away, "I'm glad that you find that amusing Brock! As far as I am concerned whatever pain she is in , is everything she deserves because you were selfish"

She stated as she walked around her desk to meet me.

I frowned, "what the fuck are you talking about?"

"You signed the contract Brock, because you were thinking about how you could be close to Nikki. How there would be no repercussions for you hurting John but if you hadn't. I would fire her, give her the push she needed to stop being stubborn so that she could finally give her neck the attention it needed but no .."

I heard her music playing and I realized she had won.

"Fuck this shit!" I turned to see Paul opening the door and was about to follow him out when I heard her again .

"I own you Brock whether you like it or not, I do. "

"Stephanie .. " I heard Paul trying to stop her as I felt my balled up fists clenching at my side .

"You know why I own you Brock? Because as long as Nikki is champion? You know she's vulnerable .You know I can make her life a living hell! And what happened out there was merely a preview of what I could put her through..Because Nikki Bella is like the Beast! She believes she is at the top of the food chain but everyone has a weakness. Yours what I have come to learn is 'Nicole' and hers? Well I am sure it is you, that is why you destroyed the medic room that night? Because poor Nicole was heartbroken because you chose the other team over her! "

" What the fuck is your problem? " I glared at her, she had really been watching all of our moments .

"You don't get to question me Beast! You may be Nicole's emotional trigger but unfortunately she handles you out there very well and turns it into a strength! So you better go running to Team Flair instead of congratulating your girlfriend! Or else I will make sure she feels the physical pain you most likely want to unleash on me! " She walked past me and I glared and immediately began throwing around everything in sight..

I expected her to be glaring at me which I first got as she opened her eyes.

I had arrived about an half hour ago to which Brie had been sleeping in the other seat, so when she woke up and saw me.

I guess me not being here before to be by Nicole's side upset her as well.

I didn't respond to anything she said because she was right..

I should have been strong for her before she went in cause even though she was fearless I knew even I felt a bit scared when I had to undergo surgery many years before due to the illness I suffered.

So if Brie was mad, I was sure my bitch would be as well..

Instead she smiled as her eyes glistened, "what took you so long?" She croaked.

I smirked and kissed her forehead before sitting down again.

"Had to get those" I nodded towards the balloons and flowers , Renee bought them for me to give to her as I had flown in with them.

After everything, they tracked me down after the show and Renee forced me to see a medic and let us go on the jet Hunter had apparently arranged for them.

She let her eyes travel and smiled as she saw it..

She still seemed a bit hazy as she stared at me.

I hated that I wasn't with her before , she lift her free hand and let it fall on my face as she touched it.

"I saw you pissed Stephanie off" she laughed and as she did I realized she probably never saw the rest.

"What's this?" I closed my eyes and leaned into her touch, I sighed as I felt her fingers tracing over the stitches...

I wasn't going to attack him while he got in because I was waiting for this shit ever since I broke his nose on the night I lost Nicole.

He had a fucking smile plastered on his face while I glared.

"I never got a chance to thank you for this" he pointed to his nose and I frowned but before I could do anything he slapped me.

That was a fucking mistake.

I immediately took him down and punched him hard making sure the fucker would be bruised. I delivered blows to his gut as well but soon felt officials on me again.

Of course I destroy everyone and nobody comes else comes to stop me but once the precious face of poster boy is compromised?

They pulled me into the corner of the ring but all I saw was the man Nicole once loved. The same man who had caused her to cry the first time she let the fearless facade go months before .

The man who caused her pain she was forced to hold in.

I pushed past them and launched myself onto him again.

"You motherfucker!" I didn't care who I punched in the process, I punched him hard before being pulled away and as I got pulled away yet again I saw his mouth covered in red.

"You'll never have what's mine! She's still with me!" He screamed out and I immediately went for him again but got pulled out of the ring as I saw his bloody smirk.

I turned and shrugged them all off and walked on to the ramp as I just wanted to get on a fucking flight.

I raised my middle fingers in the air as I had done the last time I walked out back in the early 2000s.

"FUCK THE AUTHORITY!!!!!!! " I screamed out earning cheers from the crowd.

But as I dropped my arms to leave with Paul walking beside me I felt myself being pulled and slammed against the steel post.

Fuck.

I stumbled a bit but immediately turned with a glare and went for him again only to be stopped by the other wrestlers as he got dragged backstage.

The wrestlers let me go as soon as I got backstage, I guess they figured it was simply for the show but it wasn't and I wasn't done.

"I told you before but you didn't listen Cena. Nicole is mine." I called out as I searched for him backstage.

"I'm sorry its taken you so long to understand but that is fa.."

I couldn't finish as I felt him behind me.

I stumbled as I felt him shove me into the wall but I pulled onto his leg and punched him before feeling myself being pulled off yet again.

"She's not yours. She's never been and won't be. She came crawling back last week!" I heard him and punched one of the other superstars causing them to move back as I went for him again.

I kicked him down and jumped him again but felt hands pulling me back .

"Let fucking go of me!" I shoved them away but saw Paul appear in front of me.

"Brock let's just go,she's waiting!" I stopped and sighed as they fucking restrained me while he got checked out by officials.

I knew I was bleeding but I heard Stephanie screaming for me to leave and Nicole was miles away in surgery .

"Its nothing baby.." I knew she would find out soon but not now.

"How did you get hurt? Was it with Dean?" Her voice was soft.

I didn't say anything and she gently traced her hand over it even though she couldn't see the twelve stitches .

"I'm sorry about being a bitch with the whole thumb tacs thing. Dean called me yesterday , said it was his idea and that either of you would have gotten it. It was all down to who had the most guts and could finish the job first.. "

"Its fine baby." I shrugged as none of that shit mattered.

"No, in all honesty I prefer that you slammed Dean." She smiled lazily as her thumb traced over my cheek.

"I could handle the pain" I chuckled.

"I know, but you saw how I reacted with Dean having all those things stuck in him and if it were you, I would probably punch Dean cause even though I know you can handle it, just seeing it I wouldn't be able to deal with " I chuckled again and kissed her cheek just as the rest of the family walked in alongside the doctor.

"Awake and laughing already I guess you had a good wake up call "

Her hand tightened in mine as she smiled at the doctor .

I had been speaking to her brother and mom when I got here. He was surprisingly happy in a way to see my ass but I didn't pay attention to it as I wanted to get to her.

"You will be discharged in a few hours, considering you just woke up we simply want to see if everything is okay. The surgery went well, the bone fusion went perfectly. Its all up to your body and the healing process" I watched her as she smiled slightly.

"You will be on bed rest for the next two months. So you will need someone to be by your side at all times and.." She cut him off.

"My mo..." She began.

"She's going to be coming home so I will be there" I cut in earning a smile from her mom but a frown from my girlfriend.

"Brock its okay you don't.."

"Anything else?" I stared at the doctor ignoring her protests.

"For now , no. I will be back in an hour just to check up"

We were going to be leaving in a hour or two as we waited for some results , she was sitting up as I had helped her.

The family had left to go grab some dinner and while I was happy they were happy I was here, they could talk a lot . I could only tolerate that much from Nicole because she had her moments .

I hadn't spoken much just sat watching her and responding when necessary.

I was also happy they left because I wanted to be alone with Nicole.

I sat onto the bed next to her so that I could stare at her.

"You don't want me to take care of you?" I raised my eyebrow.

"No."

I frowned but she pulled my face to hers so I leaned forward and she kissed me.

"Brock look at me. Brock Lesnar doesn't play nurse and I don't want my boyfriend I mean.."

"That's what I am.."

As far as I was concerned our home was perfect, it was isolated so no one could get to her unless I allowed them .

I had a gym on the property once she got into the swing of things...

She sighed, " Nicole I got thrown out of the building. I am done there. When I signed the contract I didn't know what I was signing I didn't even know when I came out there that I was part of Team fucking Flair its just a fucking mess baby"

"You didn't?" She slowly traced her thumb over the back of my hand which hadn't really left hers.

"Fuck no and I couldn't say anything because of the contract but I don't give a fuck anymore . Look where you are!"

"Brock it wasn't your fault .." She whispered but I shook my head.

"All the fucking shit is going to be out soon including that fucking night!"

I half screamed out as I knew after the fucking wreck I caused on that show last night there was no coming back but that's what I wanted.

Nobody ordered me around..

Nicole could if she only knew I would let her.

"What night?" I heard her and saw her eyebrows raised as she frowned and I sighed as I gazed at her.

"You don't remember do you?" I whispered as she seemed oblivious.

I had thought all this time, there might have been a chance that she had but staring at her confused face there wasn't.

"Remember what?"

A/N:

Stephanie's words.

Brock's stitches. ( took that from his head injury during a brawl when he was feuding with HHH )

THE brawl +trash talk with John

Him stating she's coming home.

Nicole's memory loss of what exactly ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.9K 1.2K 30
Ever felt so ugly, pretending that he loves me Sometimes it's just not money never had to afford me Now I'm sick and tired of you just taking right o...
272K 9.8K 80
Voted for: 🌟Best Original Character🌟 🌟Best Wrestlemania Moment🌟 🌟Highest Rank in Fanfiction: #247🌟 (I'M SOOOO THANKFUL FOR THOSE WHO VOTED! YOU...
139K 3.2K 100
Nikki Bella just betrayed her sister Brie Bella, she thought it was the right thing to do because she thought by abandoning her sister, her boyfriend...
78.8K 2.2K 55
Highest Rankings #1 Paige -Saige -Amblynch -Charreigns -PCB -Fandango -Alexa Bliss -Brie Bella -Tyler Breeze #4 Becky Lynch #4 Script #5 Nia Jax -Aj...