His Perfect Addiction.

By looloomatsebula14

COMPLETED. Highest ratings Rank☆: 1 in beauty on 08/07/2020 Rank☆: 1 in discover on 27/04/2019 Rank☆: 2 in bi... More

Introduction
[1.] The Encounter.
[2.] Unknown Destiny.
[3.] Changes.
[4.] The Proposal.
[5.] Possibilities.
[6.] Temptations.
[7.] The Beginning.
[8.] Partial Acceptance.
[9.] Confessions
[11.] Goods Flashing
[12.] Chilling Discoveries
[13.] Plan Failure
[14.] Surprises
#Author's Note
[15.] Tingles
[16.] Counter Pleasures
[17.] Revenge (Part one)
[18.] Revenge (Part two)
[20.] Déjà Vu
[21.] Ready Or Not
[22.] Forgiveness
[23.] Losing you
[24.] Forgetting You
[25.] Noticing You
[26.] Hurting you
[27.] Letting go
[28.] Yours
[29.] Getting hurt.
[30.] Without you
[31.] The 'L' word
[32.] You again
[33.] Confrontation
[34.] Blurry images
[35.] Reminiscing
[36.] Redemption
[37.] Ectasy
[38.] Sailed ships
[39.] The beginning of the end
[40.] This is it
[42.] The Ending.
Pre-Sequel
Author's Note
Author's Note
A/N

[19.] Enraged

28.2K 988 88
By looloomatsebula14

"I am not going anywhere until this idiot leaves you the hell alone!" He is mad as hell. My plan just may have taken a whole new turn.

"The only idiot I want to leave me the hell alone is you."

Maybe I shouldn't have said that.

"Excuse me?" Alex said as he took a step closer to me.

"I am not yours so you cannot expect me to let your orders have a say if it concerns me."

Just go along with it. Wait for the perfect time.

"Yeah, she won't take any orders fro...."

"You shut your filthy mouth before I shut it for you." Alex take steps towards Liam and I stood right in front of him.

"You don't tell him what to do and neither do you have the right to tell me what to do because I am not yours but rather, I belong to Liam." I said as I stood next to Liam and he snaked his arm around my waist.

Alex made fists and his jaw tensed as he kept staring at Liam's hand around my waist.

"So... Tell me how it feels like to have something you want so close to you but you just can't have it and it's taken away from you right when thought you could taste it?"

Alex's P.O.V

Samantha has no idea what is coming. How dare she let another guy touch her when I have made it abundantly clear that she is MINE!?

I was hanging on a thread from going on a killing streak with one person in mind. Liam.

The nerve of the guy. I don't give a flying f*ck of what he thinks he has going on with my Sammy but that has come to an end.

Not in this world will I let Samantha go back to that building with that idiot still living there.

I entered my office dragging Samantha along with me. The looks that I received from the people in my company didn't bother me one bit. I closed the door and unbuttoned my shirts first few buttons and loosened my tie.

All the while Samantha kept yelling things and I was enraged to even bother to listen to what she was saying. I texted Dave and asked him to complete a task for me then I lost it.

I threw the phone and it collided with my office's glass door resulting in the glass breaking and shattering to the floor.

"A-alex. W-what..... Why did you do that?" Samantha whispered.

"Don't you dare say a word! You think that little of me that you didn't bother telling me that you had a f*cking boyfriend! I told you how I felt and that didn't mean anything to you did it?

To make things worse you rub the fact that you are happy with someone else in my face. Then you have the balls to ask me why I did that huh?"

I hate that what I am feeling is more than rage and jealousy. I'm actually hurt. Hurt that for the first time I find someone who makes me feel something I have never felt with anyone and she doesn't care about me even in the littlest bit.

"Alex wait. Where are you going? Alex! Alex please!"

I grabbed my car keys and left my office while Samantha followed me into the elevator.

"What! Now you decide to act like you give a damn about me when we both know that you would rather be anywhere else than be near me."

"It's not like that at all. Listen to me!"

"Why Samantha! Because we both know that you would not even be bothered if you found out I got hurt by what you did! Look at me, admitting that I was hurt by a girl.

That's the kind of pull you have on me and you don't even care that I actually tried to prove it to you. So why should I bother listening to what you have to say! Tell me!" I pushed her against the end of the elevator and held her sides and looked at her in her eyes.

"B-because I-I.... Alex I..." Samantha stuttered and couldn't finish her sentences.

"You what!?" I asked again after I pressed the button to make the elevator stop.

"Iamdrawntoyoutoothatitishardtobreathewheniamwithyou." She said in one breath that I didn't get what she said.

"What?"

"I am drawn to you too that it I'd hard to breathe when I am with you Alex. And Liam is not my boyfriend. He is just a guy who likes me and stays in my building.

I just pretended he was just to make you mad and frustrated to get back at you for not making my cum."

"What! You did all that just because of something so stupid! Do you know how angry I am with you now? Previously I was angry at that dimwit but now I am mad at you so much I want to punish you so bad. And that is exactly what you are going to get."

"Pun-punish me?" She swallows hard as I pressed a button on the elevator so it started moving again.

I can feel my blood drain from my hands as they are in the form of fists on my sides. The elevator opened and I held Samantha's wrist and walked out of the elevator and out my company building and into my car.

"Get in and don't ask any questions." I ordered. She complied and did as I said as we drove to my apartment building.

***********************************

Update!!!!!!

Okay guys, so I am preparing for varsity so my updates are going to change a bit and will be delayed. But I promise to update when I can okay.

Anyway....
So what do you think the punishment will be? Please tell me what you think by commenting or sending me private messages. I get bored and your comments are my inspiration. You guys voting and commenting make me feel like I'm on the right track. So please comment and send me messages, I will reply!

If you don't comment or vote I hope an ice cream sundae falls on your head.... I'm just kidding guys❤. Or am I? Mwahahahaha!!!!!!

Read.
Vote.
Comment.
Message me.

Lulu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 41.3K 60
"you're no one to me", his words echoed in my ears but what was it all when he kissed me; merely an illusion? It felt so real and lively. "...and ju...
269K 10K 35
Please vote and comment! My goal is at least 2k likes and 100 comments :) This story is as realistic as life gets. Please enjoy it, it is my first st...
8.9M 338K 39
Needs editing and will be editing soon Alexis Miller is a 23 year old who is freshly out of college. She was hired right on the spot, when the owner...
1.5M 57.9K 53
(Sequel to Possessive At First Sight) Highest Romance Rating: #70 Alexander James Demakis. One thing for sure, he's a drop-dead gorgeous hunk w...