laptop + p.jm

By wingsfultae

+ [lowercase intended] ― park jimin decides to steal a laptop from a coffee shop, and look through it only to... More

o1.
o2.
o3.
o4.
o5.
o6.
o7.
o8.
o9.
1o.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.

i20!

28.8K 1.2K 668
By wingsfultae

-;- 2 Months Later -;- 

menda presses the snooze button on her cellphone for what seems like the thousandth time, the annoying reminder to get up pulling her away from a morning that was embracing her gently.

"we should probably get up, darling." jimin whispers from behind, in his seductive, raspy, morning voice as he peppers menda's shoulders with open mouthed kisses.

menda got lost in the sensation as she always does under jimin's touch, and she finally realized why the mornings were her favorite thing ever. she could stay in jimin's arms forever, she thought, the cold air biting at their exposed limbs while the sun shines brightly through their faint curtains asking them to please get up.

"do we have to?" she said without a breath, as jimin kept teasing her with his magical hands working on her back, giving him complete control over her instantly.

jimin answered by stopping the massage, scooting away from her completely, pulling himself up to find some clothes to change in.

the sudden disconnection made menda groan, turning her head to watch jimin strip down to his boxers in exchange for some daily clothing to put on. he was truly amazing; she had never seen such thighs on a man, the way they swallow up jimin's jeans in a whole, the thick muscle straining against the tight fabric. his abdominal muscles were another thing to daydream about, flexing every time he laughed or when he stretched his arms over his head, putting on that loose black t shirt as we speak. she never knew what to look at; his raven black hair, his sensual eyes, his tempting lips, his bulging muscles, or his chipped smile. he was definitely a handful to take in and she felt blessed to have such a living artwork at her side. 

jimin didn't even have to be facing her to know that she was staring at him.

"do you like what you see?" jimin said under a sly smile.

as the time passed between the two, they had come to discover a lot of things about each other, jimin being a hell of a flirt being one of them. 

"i might need to see a little more," menda teased, finally getting up to change herself.

+

"hoseok!" mei yelled from the boys' living room, earning an annoyed glare from a sleepy jungkook as he made his way to the bathroom.

hoseok comes from the other side of the kitchen, mouth splattered with red juices as he furiously rips into a strawberry. 

"yes?"

mei tries her best to keep her scolding face, but soon breaks into laughs as hoseok chokes on the leftover plant of the fruit. hoseok notices this, giving her a serious look before sprinting towards her spot on the couch and attacking her sides with tickles. his nimble fingers were enough to have her yelping in seconds.

"s-s-stop!" she cries between breathes, struggling to push him away.

"say you're sorry!" hoseok says, now squeezing deeper into her sides and mei is now crying, her cheeks reddening and her breathes becoming shorter.

hoseok takes a second from tickling her, his fingers cramping from curling them so hard and that second gives mei an escape route as she lifts her legs up and loops them around hoseok's shoulder blades, pushing him down aggressively onto the couch, her body now straddling his. at this point hoseok hasn't had a moment to process what had just happened, so he just stares into mei's eyes out of pure admiration.

"i think your lessons are working," mei says cheekily as she bends her head down to leave a hot kiss on his mouth, hearing his breath escape his surprised lips.

at this moment, taehyung decides to leave his bedroom, catching a glimpse at the exhausted couple and frowning as he notices their awkward position.

"you know what, i'm just not going to say anything." he continues his way to the kitchen, preparing himself a bowl of cereal.

hoseok laughs underneath menda and quickly pulls her down, now having her sit by his side while he cradled her in strong arms.

"when are we scheduled to go on that double date?" hoseok asks mei. he had almost forgotten the date he had planned together with menda and jimin, a fun bowling night with just the two couples. 

mei nuzzles closer to hoseok, taking in his almond scent. "soon. what shall we do in the amount of time we have?" 

hoseok smirks at her change in voice, planting a kiss on her jaw.

+

her eyes linger on the blank white screen, having been awhile since she has been in this position. 

even though i have had my laptop back for a few months now, i haven't used it. i haven't had my nose stuck in my laptop as usual, haven't updated on my social media, haven't been making new playlists as usual, well, because, my usual has changed. i have a boyfriend now. his name is jimin. park jimin. he was the one who stole my laptop. he's cute, and i like him. a lot. it's crazy to think how i was planning to beat his ass up for being a thief,  but now look at me, i have fallen for him.

"it's odd to see you back on that thing." jimin spoke from behind menda, walking around the couch to sit next to her.

menda quickly closed her diary pieces, now on the background. 

"you changed the background? to this?" jimin pointed a finger at the screen that showed a dark tunnel, almost being pitch black.

"it makes you think." 

"what does it make you think of?" 

menda muted the question and continued to stare at the picture. it was mysterious, scary, cogent, and powerful.

"strength." 

"a picture of a tunnel makes you think of strength? you're a rare catch, aren't you?" 

menda laughs at his comment, resting her hand on his. it was warm and welcoming. 

"go to the photo booth." 

"what?" 

"just do it!"

menda gingerly clicks on the little icon, allowing it to open the camera; the lighting was bad, but she was still able to see herself and jimin together, laughing at the silly faces he was making.

jimin helps himself and switches to a chipmunk filter, blowing up his and menda's cheeks and instantly laughing from it. the two murdered the mouse, clicking it constantly to catch every moment they could as they laughed for hours, surfing the web for stupid videos and games, there bums getting numb as they stayed glued in position.

a phone call makes menda lose at snake when she runs into the wall, cursing quietly before answering without seeing the caller id.

"yes?"

"i hate you."

menda passes the burning laptop to jimin who began to become occupied with searching for more music. 

"mei?"

"yes! it's me! did you forget about the alley?"

menda winced at her words, pinching the bridge of her nose.

"mei," she groans, "i'm so sorry. jimin and i were busy and lost track of time, we'll be on our way -"

mei spoke before she finished her sentence. "no, it's okay. hoseok and i decided to just go out to a karaoke bar. i just got home and i'm tired, so next time?"

"definitely." the defeat in menda's voice was evident.

as they hang up, menda spins herself towards jimin's direction with her bottom lip in between her teeth.

"crap." 

jimin shuts down the laptop and sets it next to him, ruffling his hair with both hands as he lets out a chuckle.

"oops?" 

menda sighs, looking around her living room like a person in thought.

"don't think about it too much darling, we can always go tomorrow." 

"i still want to have fun!"

"we just played like 20 games on your laptop, and you're telling me you still aren't satisfied? wow! you're energy level comes to  surpris -"

menda hushes his irrelevant remark and grabs him by his wrist, pulling him up from the couch and begins to run, run, run, until they were lost in the crowd that only comes out when the sun begins to set.

they had reached their destination with only a few breathes left in their system, jimin on the verge of collapsing in the street but menda on the other hand soaked in the fatigue, casting dilated pupils to the coffee shop they now stood in front of.

"we haven't been here together yet." she says, helping jimin up to his feet as he finally catches his breath.

"i could've driven us here," he mumbled, grabbing at his chest.

menda giggled, leaving a kiss on his cheek before entering the place. as usual, the strong scent of coffee beans invades her senses, but she loves it.

they find a spot at the far back, the table running along against a wall. 

as they ordered there drinks, they got comfortable at there table and turned there attention on each other.

"i haven't been here since i took your laptop." jimin says, a smile creeping on his lips from the memory as he takes a sip of his americano. 

menda watches his expression with a devious smile, repeating his action of taking a drink.

as the night began to grow old, people were getting up to leave like a scene of a time lapse, leaving jimin and menda one of the few people who still lingered in the cafe, enjoying the atmosphere that became quiet and still.

a day doesn't go by that menda doesn't learn something about jimin, and jimin learning about her. that was the fun of a relationship, growing together and merging a life as one.

jimin held menda's small hands in his, watching how her eyes crinkle in little almond shapes from the affection.

"i love looking at you." 

"i love that you love looking at me."

jimin laughs his high pitched laugh, giving a kiss to the top of menda's soft hand.

before any more words were exchanged, jimin's phone buzzed on top of the table, and he gingerly reached for it to see what it was.

"apparently the boys and mei want to have a movie night, and they want us to join." 

menda smiled at the invitation, and nodded. "tell them we're on our way."

his fingers tapped lightly against his phone screen before setting back on the table, his attention on menda's response.

jimin's face contorted into a horrified expression. "we have to run back?"

menda lightly slapped his shoulder. "do you think i secretly brought my car? come on!" 

jimin laughed once more before engulfing his hand in hers, guiding her to the exit, hugging her tightly as the cold welcomed them. 

jimin began to speak of an old childhood memory before menda stopped in her tracks, the surprised look on her face startling jimin.

"what's wrong?"

menda broke herself from his grasp and began running back, the adrenaline rush blocking every other feeling but the panic she felt right then and there. she busted through the cafe doors, her target the table her and jimin were at minutes earlier. 

she had never sighed so loud, so eternally grateful to see jimin's silver phone was still where he had left it.

she picked it up, tapping the home button only to see that jimin had changed it to a picture they had taken together. she smiled at this, closing her eyes for half a second to take in what she has been experiencing all because of jimin. her life was brighter, more interesting, full of love. 

one does does not simply fall in love once. 

"how ironic would it be to have lost this," menda laughs at herself before running back to where she left jimin, shouting a 'thank you!' to the barista who was beginning to close up the shop. 

she reaches a confused jimin, raising her hand that held his phone to her face and she sees how his mouth shapes itself into an 'o'. 

"now let's go join the others, shall we?" 

- authors note;

wOW LAST CHAPTER WOW WOW WOW

i cant believe this has ended, i have had such a fun time writing this for u guys

i'd like to say thank u for all the support and i love u guys so much i am sobbing

if u enjoyed this as much as i did, pls feel free to look at my other works, it would mean a lot 

new books r in progress ;) 

THANK YOU

-ruby 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.6K 558 22
"Soooooo Jeongguk I saw one of your porn videos the other day." "Oh shit" When one day Taehyung accidentally comes across one of Jeongguk's porn vid...
14.7K 799 56
{Completed} Suga's laptop is stolen by a mysterious thief he is angry and prepared to do anything to get it back. An opportunity to get it back come...
15.8K 1K 27
(Discontinued) Junior detective Park Jimin gets sent to a city in Japan for his first proper case. However, this case was a murder mystery unsolved a...
2.1K 388 15
(✔️) In which Hoseok discovered his unknown desire just after encountering Min yoongi in tight jeans with leather jacket, and ends up confessing his...