Almost lover

Bởi sunflowerglory

A very raw true story about two teenagers drowned in naivety and lust. The two young kindred spirits, Charlie... Xem Thêm

Pre word

7 1 1
Bởi sunflowerglory

I am thrilled to be writing for you; this is my first time writing on Wattpad! I am treating this as a way of getting my emotions out, this very recent experience has been heart wrenching for me and that is exactly why I will write about it. That way, I can release my emotions, all the while engage readers(hopefully.) Perhaps I will also find people who can relate to this story in any little way. (Please, I urge you to tell me if you can relate.)

Precaution: Self harm, panic attacks and depressive episodes are included in this story and might be triggering to some.

Please don't be overly critical of my work, and try to enjoy this poetic recount of my almost love experience.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1.3M 119K 43
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
188K 11.5K 13
"ဘေးခြံကလာပြောတယ် ငလျှင်လှုပ်သွားလို့တဲ့.... မဟုတ်ရပါဘူးဗျာ...... ကျွန်တော် နှလုံးသားက သူ့နာမည်လေးကြွေကျတာပါ.... ကျွန်တော်ရင်ခုန်သံတွေက...
1.3M 100K 41
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
369K 23.4K 65
In the vibrant city of Jaipur, a secret deal was struck between two worlds. Abhimaan Deep Shekhawat, the enigmatic King of Rajasthan, controlled the...