Runaway | August Alsina

Oleh AkiraMiCole

Meet Aoki Lee Alsina , unknown daughter of August Alsina and Rayuana Aleyce but child of the foster system. ~... Lebih Banyak

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.

29.

3.9K 213 158
Oleh AkiraMiCole

Plz excuse any mistakes :)

Winter 2016
A I K O

"Oh." Damari said once he saw me sitting on the couch.

I was staying with Izumi this weekend but if I would've known what I know now I definitely would've stayed home.

"Hey." I said, walking towards the bathroom.

"Sorry. I didn't know you were here." He trailed.

"I wish I wasn't." He looked confused. "Yeah these walls aren't exactly sound proof." I stated, walking away.

"Aiko. I'm sorry I thought that-" I slammed the bathroom door before he could finish and rolled my eyes.

***
I walked into Damari's class and slammed my test on his desk which had a big red F written on it. "This tutoring thing isn't working for me anymore."

"Look. I apologize for this morning."

"This isn't about this morning. I just don't understand this stuff and this is waisting my time." I said pointing between us.

"Well you're required to be here so you just can't quit on yourself." He said, grading papers.

"I'm not quitting on myself, I'm quitting you. For good. I want a new tutor." I said before I left.

I could feel his eyes on me as I turned my back towards him. I wanted no parts of him. It wasn't because he slept with my Izzy but then again maybe it was.

***

"You know this is actually fun. I never got to do this really. So you ready for movie night?" Izzy questioned shaking a martini.

Raya had to go on a business trip and my dad was out somewhere with his new fling. So I was stuck with Izzy. Again. "Yeah." I trailed.

"So you and Damari, well Mr. Moore, it's funny because I don't really picture you together."

"Yeah I know. I usually date guys with more money than me." She chuckled.

"Mhm." I chuckled.

"Look at me. Raya was so worried. She thinks I can't take care of a teen for a few days." Izzy laughed. "Apple or chocolate Martini?"

"Mmm. Apple." I pointed. "Good choice, it has fruits." She winked, holding her glass up.

We clanked each other glass and I sipped mine. "So how did you and Mr. Moore-"

The doorbell went off before I could finish. Izzy eyes lit up and she quickly walked to the door. When she came back around the corner my eyes widened. "Wassup?" Damari asked.

"Hey. I'm just going to go to Raya's and leave you two alone." I said grabbing my bag.

"No. I'm here for you." He said.

"Surprise? He told me you were having trouble in school and thought this would be a good way to understand." Izumi explained.

"The movie. Istead of the book." He said, showing the dvd.

Izzy walked off to go start the movie and Damari walked towards me. "I thought the movie would help you understand the book better."

"Yeah well I already the failed the test so." I stated.

"I talked to your teacher. She's going to let you make it up." He grinned.

I faked smiled and rolled my eyes. I opened the microwave once the popcorn stopped and Damari closed it back. I turned around and looked at him. "You're still mad?" He said pushing me against the counter.

"Why would I be mad. I'm not your girlfriend." I turned around and my butt brushed across him. I grabbed the popcorn and looked at him before I left.

We were ten minutes into the movie and Izzy had fell asleep. Damari kept glancing at me but I played it off like I didn't notice. We were sitting beside each other and it make me feel akward.

Once the movie ended he started asking me questions. I told him why I thought the movie was ridiculous and he looked at me. "You realize you do understand this stuff. You should retake the test."

"Maybe I don't want to retake the test. I don't want your help. Don't you get it. You should go." He looked at Izzy.

"Ohh right your girlfriend's here." I said grabbing my bag and coat.

I walked outside and Damari was right behind me. "You can't make everything personal or fail because your mad about me and Izzy."

I widened my eyes. "Your serious? I'm not failing because of you! I was failing before you even showed up."

"How though. You know the stuff." He questioned.

"Okay. How many times have I said I don't know. Here take the test and you figure it out!" I yelled throwing it at him.

"Aiko stop it!" He yelled, looking around to make sure no one was watching.

"No why do you care. Why do you care if I even show up for tutoring or not?" I asked, getting louder.

"Cause it's the only way I can actually spend time with you without it being wrong! Damn."

"Well who's making it personal now? What does it change?" I asked, looking at his blurred face.

He didn't say anything and I shook my head. "That's what I thought?" I sniffled getting into my car.

He held my door open and called out my name. "I can't show you I care about you like normal people can but I do care. I do. Let me help you graduate and show I care through that." I stared at him and he finally moved so I could close my door.

It was the next day in school and I walked into my teachers class a little happy. I thought about what Damari said and I wanted to give him a chance. "Where's Mr. Moore?" I asked, the woman who came from the teachers closet.

"You must be Aiko. Mr. Moore asked me to step in as your tutor going forward. So have a seat." She pointed. "Let's get started on some test." I slowly took my seat and stared at nothing in particular. Wtf.

***

O M N I S C I E N T

Aiko's class stood around as they waited to get on the school bus. They were going camping for one of their senior trips.

Although Aiko and Brenda had their fallout a few days prior, they still managed to make up.

August looked at Raya as she carried a few bags and he shook his head. "You kno' we only stayin one night." He asked.

"I don't know what I'm doing. Im just here because of Aiko and we're chaperon-" August followed Raya's eyes and waved his girlfriend over.

"What is she doing here?" Raya questioned, sounding more jealous than she intended to.

"They needed anotha' chaperon." August said before he walked off.

"When you said we were going camping I thought you meant just us two." Nina said.

"It is going to be jus' us and uh Aiko's class and Raya." He pointed out.

Nina nodded and grabbed August hand. "Well ok." She smiled.

August and stepped onto the bus and Raya eyed Nina the whole time. She half smiled when Nina passed her. Nina and August went to the back and sat down while Raya fought the urge to just go home.

Aiko and Brenda wanted to share a seat but they were taken. Ron asked Brenda to sit with him and she looked at Aiko. "Is it ok?"

Aiko looked at Ron and nodded. "Yeah it's fine." Aiko nodded.

Once Brenda sat with Ron Aiko looked for somewhere to sit. "Hey sit here." Raya said pointing to the seat in front of her. Aiko looked at Damari then back to her mom. She didn't have anywhere else to sit so it was her only option.

She flopped down in the seat and Damari looked at her. They looked opposite ways once the bus started moving and the whole ride was quiet between the two.

***

"This is an exercise on team building. You all have your maps. There's three treasure chest out there and the first team to bring there's back win the prize. Alright let's go." Aiko teacher yelled.

Aiko's team was at a obstacle along with August team. Everyone held onto the rope as they crossed over the  mud. Raya watched as everyone went over. She rolled her eyes and hoped Nina fell in.  Nina started laughing once she crossed and she jumped to hug August. 

Aiko watched as Brenda swung across and Ron helped her. She watched them walk off together, leaving her behind. Her or Raya wasn't off to a good day, as they walked behind everyone with long faces.

"Finally." Aiko sighed, once they found their treasure.

She was ready to go sit down and chill. "Now we have to drag this bitch back." A student said.

"Or we can swim back." Ron suggested looking at the lake. "Five minutes compared to an hour." He said.

"Yeah and we'll get back before everybody. We can win." Brenda added.

"I think I'm going to walk." Aiko said.

"Why what's wrong?" Raya questioned.

Aiko didn't say anything. "I'll come with you." Brenda said, knowing Aiko couldn't swim.

"Wait isn't it faster to swim?" Raya asked, confused. 

"What can you not swim?"Aiko's classmate Courtney scoffed.

"I don't really want to go anyway. We can just walk back." Brenda said and Aiko nodded.

"You go. I'll walk with Aiko." Raya said.

"Cool?"  Brenda asked.

Aiko nodded and half smiled. She watched Ron picked Brenda up and everyone went in the water. She turned around and Raya smiled at her. She smiled back and they started walking the long way back.

***
"There she is."  Brenda smiled.

"I know. We got lost." Aiko stated. "Where's everyone?"

"Your dad went to get us some real food." Brenda said.

"And we're playing truth or dare. You can go next." Courtney said.

"I'm good." Aiko said.

Courtney stared at Aiko with a evil glare and everybody sensed the vibe. "I'll go next." Ron spoke.

"Fine. I dare you to kiss a girl at this camp." Courtney grinned.

He looked at Brenda and Brenda smiled. Ron kneeled down and they kissed each other. Aiko looked away.

Okay. Aiko if your going to sit here you have to play. So truth or dare?" Courtney asked.

"Fine dare."

"Go tell Mr. Moore how hot he is." She smirked.

"Truth." Aiko said, changing her answer.

"Uh. Well who was the last guy you kissed?"

"Um idk." Aiko lied.

The last guy she kissed was Damari but she knew better than to tell. "What do you mean you don't know. Chris duh." Brenda said.

Aiko sat there quietly. Brenda looked at her and everything got quiet, making it akward.

"Dinna' time." August said walking back with food.

Everyone got up and went to the wood table while Aiko walked off. She didn't want to be bothered so she decided to get away. Brenda wanted to "experience" the high school life but Aiko couldn't get into it.

"Hey." Damari said, scarring Aiko.

"What are you doing?"

"Checking on you. You good?"

"I'm ok. I just thought this trip would be different. Fun." Aiko playfully rolled her eyes.

"Raya looks like a lost puppy. My dad is with Nina and Brenda, I feel like she's leaving me behind. Like when they all went into the lake. I just had to stand and watch." Aiko explained.

"Yeah I heard. So what you can't swim. You can learn. There's a reason you don't fit in. Those kids are kids trying to be grown ups. You are grown up, trying to act like a kid." Damri told her.

"What are we doing?" Aiko questioned.

"I'm tried moving on, but I can't."

"So what do we do?"

"Everybody's back up there eating. You wanna learn how to swim?" He asked, showing his perfect smile.

"No." Aiko laughed.

"Come on. I'm right here." He said.

Aiko sighed and gave in. "Ok." She started taking her clothes off and Damari did the same. She was left in her bra and panties and Damari stood in his boxers.

He looked at the few scars Aiko had on her body from last year and Aiko got self conscious. She covered herself and Damari grabbed her hands and pulled her closer to him "Your still beautiful. You don't gotta hide yourself."

Aiko and Damari walked into the water and she grabbed onto him so she wouldn't go under. He started showing her how to move her hands to stay afloat and she wrapped her arms around him once she attempted to float.

Damari stared at her and he leaned in and Aiko met him half way. They started making out and Damari gripped her waist tighter. They were in the middle of playing tug of war with their tongues when a branched snapped and their heads shot up.

They looked at each other and Aiko started panicking. "What if someone saw us?"

"I don't know." Aiko said putting her clothes back on. She left and went back to her tent. Everyone was in their tents ready to sleep but Brenda sat up when Aiko came back.

"Really Aiko. Mr. Moore?" Brenda asked.

Aiko sighed in relief and changed out of her wet clothes. "We thought someone saw us."

"Are you crazy. Do you knew what you're doing? How much trouble you can get into?"

"I'm sorry I wanted to tell you but." Aiko shrugged.

"I'm sorry if you felt ditched but hooking up with a teacher isn't a way to fit in. We've been best friends since we were seven and nothing can change that. Whatever's going on with you and him needs to stop." Brenda said, laying back down.

Aiko sat there and didn't say anything. A hour went by and she still couldn't sleep so she snuck into Damari's tent. She Shook him and he opened his eyes. "Hey, it was Brenda. She's not going to say anything." Aiko whispered.

He sat there and looked at her. "What?"

"We can't keep risking this."

"Then why do you keep coming back. If you're so worried then let go. Leave me alone and walk away, or at least let me." Aiko said about to leave.

He pulled her back. "I can't. I won't actually."

"What?"

"Let you go." Aiko smiled and kissed him. He pulled her onto his lap and Aiko felt his member harden under her.

He stopped kissing her and she looked at him. "You should go." Aiko nodded understanding and she kissed him before she left.

When she got back to her tent she laid there with a smile. Right before she fell asleep she heard Brenda speak. "Shaking my head."

Aiko simple ignored her and went to sleep.

***
On the other side of the camp Raya debated if she wanted to go talk to August. She sighed and unzipped her tent. When she got to his, she opened the tent and widened her eyes. "Sorry I didn't know you would be with her." Raya said quickly getting up and leaving.

She didn't expect to see August fucking another woman. She held her head in her hands and cried it out. Raya heard someone unzipped her tent and wiped her face. She already knew who it was and she didn't want to see his face. "We need to talk."

***

Comment & Vote

-Kira ♡♡♡

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

6.9K 358 35
Engaged couple, Lo and Kash, had a love that everyone dreamed about. The only problem is...not everything was perfect on the inside, as it looked on...
321K 9.8K 40
3 years, 9 weeks, 10 days, 36 hrs, and 1,000 secs; is how long I have been locked up in the orphanage. I hate is no freedom, constantly getting picke...
105K 3.8K 36
I don't want to spoil anything. This is the third and final installment in the Janeรฉ and Michael story. Happy reading! Published 10/21/18
8.6K 340 32
๐ˆ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ. Alexis Hendrix and Draco Malfoy - great friends until secrets tore them apart. Their t...