Everything Changes

esoteric918 tarafından

The sequel to It's Complicated. Life throws curveballs. Casey Anderson knows this, but can’t seem to get a b... Daha Fazla

Everything Changes
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Epilogue

Chapter 8

81.5K 1.4K 59
esoteric918 tarafından

To say I was shocked barely scratched the surface. "You were the last person I was expecting to be stalking me." I tried to keep my cool. I didn’t want him to know how much he affected me. Just stare at his eyes, his pretty, pretty eyes.

He walked into the water, "Who says I'm stalking?"

"Well you're here." Stare at those blue eyes. I chanted in my head.

He was now waist deep; I didn't have to focus on his eyes. I swam out into deeper water. I needed as much space as I could get from him.

"How do you know nothing's going to suck you under the surface?" He asked playfully.

I waded in the water, keeping only my head above the surface, "It would've gotten me already."

He dove in and swam until he was about 5 feet from me.

"So how've you been Grayson?" I desperately wanted him to keep his space. I didn’t trust myself to keep in control if my bare skin touched his.

He shrugged, "Busy."

"You had enough time to finish your big tattoo." I noted. I saw it on my birthday; I just hadn’t said anything about it. I was too focused on…other things for any conversation back then. He smiled and nodded.

“It was finished almost 4 years ago.”

“Well, I didn’t really notice last time I saw it.”

His grin widened remembering our last visit, then the smile started disappearing. All amusement left his face.

“When you chose that vampire over me.” His voice was matter-of-fact and almost mean.

“He was my boyfriend. What was I supposed to do?”

His eyes narrowed as he swam closer to me. “Leave him.”

“Well if we hadn’t gotten together that night he probably wouldn’t have bitten me.”

“If you had left him and went home with your pack, he wouldn’t have bitten you.”

I couldn’t believe he was blaming me for what happened. “It wasn’t my fault that he bit me.”

Every stroke closer Grayson got, I had to back stroke twice. He was so much larger than me.

“It doesn’t matter whose fault is. You should have listened to us when we told you he was dangerous.” He was really close now. All I could think about was that he was naked underneath the water…just like me. “But no, you know best.” He said condescendingly.

“I trusted him, just as much as I trusted you.”

“Look at all the good that got you.”

I glared at him. “It’s pointless arguing with you Grayson. You’re too much of a jerk!”

I bumped into the wooden floating dock in the center of the lake. It startled me.

Grayson laughed when I squealed.

The floating dock was a good 10’x10’.

“Shut up.” I mumbled as I made my way towards the ladder. I wasn’t going to get out, I was naked. I was just tired of swimming away from Grayson. Maybe he’d stop swimming towards me if I held onto the ladder to get onto the dock.

“Why are you out here?” I asked as I latched onto the ladder. I hadn’t noticed how tired I was, or how dark it had gotten. I’d been outdoors all day long.

“I tracked you down. When Connor couldn’t find you, he sent me.” He said simply. He just waded in the water 4 feet from me.

“Why did he send you?”

He smiled cockily, “I’m the best.”

I rolled my eyes. “Right.”

His smile disappeared into a serious face. It was so cute. I could barely stop from smiling at him. “Connor wants to have a meeting with the pack. There are some things you need to be aware of now.”

“What do I need to know?” I didn’t know why Connor just couldn’t tell me.

“The sooner you get to your brother, the sooner you’ll find out.” He teased.

“Or I could just tap into your head.”

He smirked. “You probably don’t want to do that until you’re dressed.”

A shiver went up my spine. I took his advice. I didn’t need Grayson’s thoughts to tempt me anymore than I already was. There was something about Grayson that brought out the inner slut in me. I had been so good since Stephan. The only guy I had slept with was Kevin and we had been together for months before anything happened.

I wanted to jump Grayson’s bones and I had barely seen him since I was back.

“You look like you’re trying hard to control yourself.” Grayson teased in a sexy voice.

“Yea…” was all I could manage to say.

He was in front of me in a second. His arms were stretched to my sides, holding onto the ladder and blocking me in. He was so close I could feel his heat. The water splashed my throat at Grayson’s speed.

“Was that necessary? My mouth could have been open.” I didn’t want this dirty lake water in my mouth.

He smiled. “I would’ve gone slower.”

I could feel his body heat he was so close. I looked away from him and swallowed hard. He was really good at seducing me. He knew all the right moves.

He smiled. “You don’t have to try so hard. I’m not going anywhere.” He said softly as he got closer to me, I could feel his breath on my neck. “I can hear your heart racing.” He whispered into my ear.

It felt like my heart was going to beat right out of my chest. I would’ve been surprised if he couldn’t hear it.

When he nibbled my ear, I jerked away from him like I was poked with a cattle prod.

He laughed and pulled my body close to his. “You’re not going anywhere.”

He was so warm compared to this water. I absolutely loved the heat werewolves give off, but right now, it was too much. I was generating enough heat for the both of us.

He held onto the ladder, trapping me there. I was sitting face to face with him between my legs. I made sure I wasn’t sitting on anything important. I didn’t need to feel him on me.

Well at least I don’t have to hold myself up anymore.

I closed my eyes while sighing. He really was tempting me again. I wanted to be stronger than this. I wanted Grayson to know that he couldn’t have me whenever he wanted. I wasn’t going to be his whore.

Our foreheads touched. “I can’t Grayson.”

“Yes you can.” He said seductively.

“I don’t want to be nothing but a fling.” I couldn’t open my eyes yet. I couldn’t look into his beautiful eyes and be seduced by them alone.

“You’ve never just been a fling Casey.” He said softly.

“I’m not going to sleep with anyone I’m not in a relationship with Grayson.”

“That’s an easy problem to solve. You’ve always been mine.”

I opened my eyes to glare at him. “I have not always been yours.” His eyebrows rose, obviously not agreeing with me. “I’m not yours if you haven’t been mine.”

He sighed. “I’ll be yours if you’d agree to me mine.”

I shook my head, “I just can’t go there with you yet. You broke my heart into a million pieces. How do I know you won’t do that to me again?”

“Because, I won’t hurt you ever again.” He said simply. As if I could just trust him like that. It all seemed so simple to him.

He put a hand on my lower back and started drawing invisible circles. I started to ache for him.

“Come on Casey.” He groaned almost desperately.

He was driving me crazy. The fact that we were both naked wasn’t helping. I had come out here to be alone, it wasn’t my fault Grayson found me while I was skinny dipping. I wasn’t expecting anyone to come and interrupt me here.

He easily slid me up his lap, trying to pull me closer to his…body. I put the palms of my hands on his shoulders, stopping him.

He leaned in and rested his head on the crook of my neck. He inhaled deeply, then groaned as he took his hand off of me.

“Fine.” He pushed off of the ladder, getting away from me as quickly as he could. “Fine.” He dunked himself under the water. I knew wolves could hold their breath for a long time, so it didn’t surprise me when he didn’t come up for a long minute.

I took that time to try to tame my hormones. I couldn’t go back to the house so turned on. They’d all be able to tell. That would be so embarrassing. I sat on the ladder, staring at the shore. I should get back soon. Connor wanted to speak with me.

When I was about to push off, a bunch of bubbles came from the water. Grayson came up for air seconds after the bubbles. He only came out of the water enough to breathe in through his nose. He had a predatory look in his eyes. The amber streaks told me that Grayson was fighting his wolf for control.

“Ready to go back?” I gently asked.

He shook his head and submerged again. I just rolled my eyes. There was nothing I could do about him. When I pushed off of the ladder, I made sure I wouldn’t swim near Grayson. I went around the place where I thought he was.

I was wrong. I felt his hand wrap around my ankle. He gave me time enough to take a deep breath before he pulled me under. Screaming would be useless and would waste air. Grayson wouldn’t try to drown me…I hoped.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

76.6K 1.9K 43
Having Super Powers were nothing more than a dream as a child. However, people all over the world have special powers known as Quirks allowing them t...
206K 5.8K 32
She was as cold as ice. People nicknamed her "The Ice Princess". She, on the other hand, was as radiant as the sun, warming up peoples' hearts and gi...
3.5M 114K 31
Emily is a mother of triplets with an upcoming first birthday! She couldn't have been busier if she tried. That was until the werewolf father of her...
17.5K 1.5K 8
NOTE: This is a SHORT STORY set in the same universe with recurring characters from my previous novel, "Grayson". You must read "Grayson" in order...