Possession of the Alpha (Comp...

Galing kay amzieerevel

Now 17,Cute and quirky Hazel has been looking for her mate for just over a year and has realised he's obvious... Higit pa

Possession of the Alpha
Possession of the Alpha (Rouge on campus)
Possession of the Alpha (The Blue Crescent Pack)
Possession of the Alpha (Now Official)
Possession of the Alpha (In Control)
Possession of the Alpha (Moving....Again)
Possession of the Alpha (Closer)
Posession of the Alpha (Heat It Up)
Possession of the Alpha (Luna)
Possession of the Alpha (History)
Possession of the Alpha (Meeting the Guys)
Possession of the Alpha (The Dress)
Posession of the Alpha (Secrets)
Possession of the Alpha (The International Meeting)
Possession of the Alpha (Jamie)
Possession of the Alpha (Risen)
Possession of the Alpha (Spellbound)
Possession of the Alpha (Sacrifice)
Possession of the Alpha (Oh No)
Possession of the Alpha (Hazels Dad)
Possession of the Alpha (Mommy?)
Possession of the Alpha (Pappa dont preach!)
Possession of the Alpha (Put a ring on it?)
Possession of the Alpha (Matehood and Friendship)
Possession of the Alpha (Plenty of fish in the sea)
Possession of the Alpha (Changes)
Possession of the Alpha (Im Coming Out)
Possession of the Alpha (Drawing Close)
Possession of the Alpha (Lost)
Possession of the Alpha (Holding out)
Possession of the Alpha (Wedding Bells)
Possession of the Alpha (Forever)
Read the sequel?
The Wattys 2014

A HUGE Thankyou!

17.3K 231 4
Galing kay amzieerevel

Hi guys, I know its weird me writing yet another thing that isnt a chapter (especially since this story ended like 2 months ago) and for that I am sorry but I wanted to thank you all for reading Possession of the Alpha.

This story has now over 40k reads!

I can't believe it and I am so incredibly grateful!  I literally spend all my time online so I get really excited when I see I have even MORE reads on this story.  I had no idea I would get this many reads, I mean what so ever! I got excited when I hit 100 reads and now im at over 40k, its unreal! 

Im sorry im dragging this out but I seriously cannot express my gratitude to each and every one of you, enough! You're all amazing and have made this girl very very happy. 

If you liked Possession of the Alpha then please comment what parts you loved best, what you think I could improve, or anything else! Id love to hear your feedback (as I said im online all the time...so apparently I have no life! yeah that would make me happy)

Read the sequel!

Another request which im sorry for because you've all already done so much is please could you guys follow me? I have some other books going on which you guys may like?

A Kellin Quinn fan fiction (I am a HUGE SWS fan!)

The sequel to P.O.T.A

and yup thats it!

Please follow me? Ill give you virtual hugs and love you forever?

Thankyou so much guys,thankyou for taking time to read my story and listen to constant begging! I love you all and appreciate your reads!

THANKYOU!!!!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.1M 30.5K 33
A secret hybrid. A charming Alpha. Mates. What could go wrong? ************************************** Brooklyn Jones is a hybrid. Her mother was the...
517K 18.9K 38
{CURRENTLY EDITING (hopefully) ALL GRAMMATICAL ERRORS} Rosa Conner is from the Cresent Moon Pack is 16 years old and is childish in every way she lik...
3.9K 261 16
After the lunar goddess turned her back on her children, the wolves of the modern world have had to adapt. Artificial mating bonds were created and m...
9.3K 197 20
Alice, a broken girl who has lost her last hope of ever being rescued by her mate. She has been living in a dungeon for 15 years. She lost family and...