Adopted by Fall Out Boy

By Misicgamer

Alex Rodgers has had a tough life. As an only child to abusive parents, there wasn't much to look forward to... More

Monolog
A day at Hell
A Day At (Hell) 2 {Anthony}
2: The Unvealing
3: the plan
Revenge On The Head Bitch
Get your character in this Story
Laundry with Preston
The Pranks
Pranks 2
Adopted?!
Who's my Dad?
Meet the Wentz Family
Decoration/Pancake run
Surprize Party
Your character
You'll Feel Better Soon
What The Fuck Dude?!
A day in the life of: Andy Hurley
A night to remember
Back Home with Patrick
Truth or DARE
Love Problems
Sugar Hangover/ Shopping
The Night Before Tour
KENNY
I don't know what to feel...
Kissing at Sound Check
A 'TALK' With Andy
Alternate Enemies
The Consert
Monopoly!
Glasses
Meet and Greets!!
Alone Together
Dude, you broke her hand?!
To,uh.. The Studio!
next time
What a Catch Donnie
What a Catch part2
H-he also maybe sorta...
One Night With Panic!
Tattoos
War Has Begun
Happy Birthday Alex!!!
Bronx?! B-Day part3
Welcome to Vancouver B-Day part 2
Drunk History
The After AFTER Life Of The Party
The end of Eras

Daxton

93 4 1
By Misicgamer

(Alex's POV)
We walked inside and I looked for baby stores. "Baby'sRUs. why the hell not" said Dallon. we turned a corner and there were A LOT of fans. "DALLON!!!! ALEX!!!!" They yelled. "Book it!" I yelled and held Daxton close and ran the opposite direction. I found a random bathroom and dragged Dallon inside. I locked the door and I accidentally kissed Dallon. he kissed back but I let go."*blush* S-sorry" "C'mon, you've seen me nude, i've carried you in your bra.. you'd think you were done blushing" "I would, If this wasn't unexpected" "Okay... i guess" he shrugged and i opened the door. "Mmmammyu!!" "Sshh Daxton, be quiet." i said and he lied his head on my shoulder. I walked out and peeked out of the corner. "We're clear" I said and Dallon came over. "Hey, we made it to the store" he pointed over." "Well i'll be dammed"

"We walked inside and I saw A LOT of mothers. "Okay, Dal. look for clothes and dippers. and maybe some shoes." "For.. 2 year olds?" "Yeah, he JUST turned 2 though" "Okay" we walked our separate ways and I looked for BIG STUFF. "okay.." "Hello, how may I help you?" I turned to my left and saw a woman in her 20 maybe? i don't know. "Yeah, I'm looking for a carseat that can last a long time with him" "Okay.. Oh my God what happened to his head?!" His head had scratches on it. "I don't know, honest. I JUST adopted him" "Oh, lets get this carseat and some first aid things and bathroom things." "Thank you"

-://Time Skip -/;/

"Hey I got the clothes and stuff" "Aww, thanks Dallon" "Anything for you" "Aww, hurry up and kiss her!" the worked said "Okay" "Wha-" i was interrupted by Dallon's soft lips on mine. I kissed back and he let go. I blushed. "Lets pay!" i said and we walked out of the store. I payed since it was MY idea and I had bought.

Size adjustable car seat
Clothes
Shoes and socks
Hats and coats
First aid kit
Toys
Sound proof head phones
Stroller
Dippers
A swimsuit
Floaty's
Baby bag
Bottles and some pacifiers.

"Now what?" "Umm... we put the stuff in the car and get some food?" "Alright!" We walked over to the car and I said. "Hey Dal, you mind holding Daxton while I get the stroller up?" "Okay?" I stuffed everything in the car an pulled out a little dinosaur stroller. I opened it up and adjusted all the straps."There, now you hold him while I make a baby bag" he quickly handed him back and got to work. "I guess we do look like a couple, don't we?" He turned his head to me before looking back. "Yeah, I guess we do" "wanna confuse the fuck out of fans?" "I'm listening.." "If they stop us, we pretend we aren't us and make up different names and pretend like we're dating" he finished and looked back at me. "So... kissing in public?" "Yeah, basically." i put Daxton in the stroller and Dallon suddenly pulled me in front of him. "*sexy voice* you just wanna kiss me and see me be all sexy with you.. don't you?" "I-" he began to kiss my neck. "Dallon I-" "Sshh, don't talk.. you'll ruin it.. just enjoy it.." he bit my neck.

"*moan* *blush* s- s-orr-y" he put his hand on my lower back."Why be sorry... I told you to enjoy. moan all you want" He kissed me and went back to my neck. "Lets go inside!" I said and took Daxton (who was in the stroller still) and darted inside. I slowed down an looked for the food court. "Its that way" i turned around to be met by Dallon Fucking Weekes. "Sorry, I got caught up in the moment" "Its fine... but we need to get our priorities straight" "Gotcha, lets go get some pizza. We walked into a food court and I sat on a booth and put Daxton on my legs that were on the side of the table.

"C'mon gimme kisses" I said and made a kissy face. He mimicked the face so I leaned in and planted a little kiss on his lips. "Yay! *clap* *clap* *clap*" he giggled. "Give mommy kisses." we did the kissy face again and HE leaned in. he planted a little baby kiss on my lips and I smiled. "Yay! *clap* *clap* *clap*" he clapped a little too. "Aww, your so Cute!"

(Patrick's POV)
I've been nervous all day... just THINKING about Alex is nerve wrecking. "Take 5 guys" Pete said but stopped me. "Trick whats up? your messing up either lyrics or cords. whats on your mind?" "N-nothig! I-i'm f-fine!" "Patrick, what's the matter." he put a hand on my shoulder and stared at me. "I-" "NOW" he demanded. "*deep breath* Alexfoundthelatchthatconnctedbothourbunksandwetalekedand *huff* *breath* she told me who she liked." his eyes widened. "She told you. who she liked..." He was mad, angry, anxious, sad, upset EVERYTHING!! And I know Just by his voice. "Who does she like?" "I-I'm sorry, I promised" "I'm her dad, I should know" "Pete" "Patrick!"

"*sigh* She likes"
(Brendon's POV)
"I'm gonna go check on them" i said and walked out of Joe's dressing room. "I'll go too." Andy came out. I over heard them talking so"Sshh, I can hear them" I shushed Andy. he nodded. "*sigh* She likes Andy, Brendon, You and Me." Patrick said. I stopped in my tracks. I turned towards Andy. He shrugged. "Lets go back.." I said and we walked over to the rooms. "Lets see Mikey, he'll know what to do" I nodded and we walked over to his room. "Hey, whats up guys?" I locked the door. "We overheard Pete and Patrick.." Andy started. "And?" "And he said that Alex likes And, Pete, Pat and me.." his eyes went wide. "What?!" "Well, we kinda like Alex and I told her" "then I like her but I haven't said." "And Patrick likes her too" "But we don't know about Pete" I finished.

"Okay, but why come to me?" "We-" i was cut off. "Dallon's out with Alex so we can't talk to him right now.." "Oh, is that all?" he asked getting annoyed. We looked at each other then back at him. "Yeah" and we walked out.

(Patrick's POV)
"*sigh* She likes Andy a bit, Brendon, You sorta an Me" I said. Pete looked dazed. and he fell over. "Pete.. Pete! *Smack*" he woke up. "Oww!" "Dude, whats the matter?!" "I like her too okay! I really like her but GOD I'm her "dad" and I'M MARIED i love Meagan!! I just *sigh* i don't know what to do.." he put his head in his hands. "I feel the same, except she's not my kid, and I don't HAVE kids with my wife" "We're boned dude" I sat down. "*sigh* Yeah, I know"

(Alex's POV)
After the food we just sat there, talking. Well, me and Dallon were Daxton's not good at speaking yet. I got a phone call.. Mikey..

"Hello?"
You Like them!?!
"Uh.. what are you talking about?"
Pete, Bren, Pat and Andy. you like them, don't you?
"Who told you this?"
Andy and Brendon, they over heard Patrick and Pete talking about it. So, is it true?
I was so shocked I was nearly in tears.
"I'll let Dallon answer.."
I didn't let him answer and handed Dallonthe phone and just cried. "Hello?... They What!?... They better not or i'll DESTROY them... Okay.. See ya soon... yeah yeah, bye." he hung up and gave me my phone. "Here, Daxton'll cheer you up!" he handed me my I guess new son and Daxton looked at me concerned. He stood from my lap an hugged me. "It oclay mummy i go ju" he said. "I love you Dax" I hugged him back an just cried. "Lets go, time to take the car back" He got up and put Daxton in his stroller. I just sat there..

"C'mon babe, we need to go.." I got up and hugged Dal. "D-don't let me go" I cried. He picked me up and I held on to him, my legs rapped around his waits. He walked all the way to the car with me on him while also pushing the stroller. "We're here honey." I let go and stood up "I love you *kiss*" "I love you too Blake" i side smiled. He grabbed the carseat and put it in the car while I held Daxton. "You have fun today Dax!" "Ya!" I smiled. "All done" I put Daxton in his carseat and strapped him in while Dal put the stroller away. I closed the door and got in the passengers seat.

"Don't worry, I'll tell Kenny and Gerard to pick us up" I nodded and looked out of the window. we still didn't leave the parking lot. I felt a hand on my chin. It moved my head, and my eyes met with Dallon's. "There was a reason that Patrick said it, don't be mad at him, okay?" I nodded. He moved close and planted a kiss on my lips. He let go and said. "Don't be sad babe, just.. pretend it never happened" I nodded and he let go of me. He started the car and we drove off.

(Kenny's POV)
"Gerard! we gotta go!!" I yelled. "I'n coming! i'm coming!" "Were are you two going?" i looked over at Brendon. "Dude, don't even" i said. "What the hell did I do this time?!" "You eaves dropped. an now Alex is sad and was crying because of it!" "W-what?" he was confused. "Ugh! your such an idiot sometimes Brendon! Don't you care about what others feel?! Alex is upset BECAUSE you found out so Don't. Even. DARE get even Remotely close to her tonight, got it Urie!" I yelled. "Gerard, you have my back right?" he asked.

"Alex Is like my daughter... I'm on Kenny's side. just.. step off for tonight" and we walked away. We walked to the parking lot. "So, what are we to expect?" he asked. "She's probably gonna *starts engine* run at you for a hug" "Why a hug?" "Alex once told me the hugs mean EVERYTHING to her so.." "Hug, gotcha" I drove for about 20 minutes to get to the dealers. I saw Alex and stopped the bus and Gerard ran out...

(Alex's POV)
Dallon went to get stuff out of the car and kept Daxton in the carseat since he fell asleep in it. I saw the bus pass in front of me, when it came to a complete stop. Gerard came running out and stopped to see me. He opened his arms. I couldn't resist... I ran at him at full speed and hugged him. He lifted me off of the ground and squeezed me tight. "I got you baby, Gerard's got you" he rocked me back and fourth.

I couldn't cry. I have a tendency to were i'm so sad that I can't cry. "Thanks G.." "Thanks, you know your like a daughter to me. that means i'll always be hear for you*smile*" "*smile* thanks" "Alex! a little help!!" i ran over to Dallon and grabbed my bag, Dax's old bag, his new and empty one and grabbed the carseat he was sleeping in. "Okay, you get in the bus, i'll get the rest of the stuff" I kissed his cheek. "Thanks Blake" i smirked and left. I walked in the Panic! bus and put Daxton on the table. I took off all of the bags and set them on the floor and sat down in front of Dax's sleeping face smushed by the carseat. "Okay, we ready to go!" Kenny yelled wen Dal came in and woke Daxton up.

He cried. "Sshh, don't worry Daxton, mommy's here. mommy's here" I took him out of the seat and cradled him back and fourth. The bus pulled over. "Alex.. was that a baby?" Kenny asked from the drivers seat. "What was all the crying about!" Gerard came into the room. they both looked at me and Daxton. "Uh.. who's the kid?" "And why is he here?" "Don't freak out or you'll make him cry... I adopted him after I found him alone at the eye doctors office." "..." "You sure you didn't steal him?" I glared at Kenny, "Here *pulls note out* It'll explain" they red through it and smiled at me. "You'll be a great mom." Gerard said. "Yeah, lets get going" Kenny waled back to the wheel and we started to move again. "What's his name?" Gerard said and sat me on his lap and put his head on my shoulder to look down at a now calm Dax.

"*smile*Daxton" "What about a middle name?" "he doesn't have one" "well, you are his mom, wanna give him one?" "Sure." "Umm what about... Charles?" "Oh maybe Xavier?" "hmm... Tyler?" "no, we already have one of those" "Well... Charles isn't that bad actually." "Really?" "Yeah, Daxton Charles Wentz. *smile*its got a nice ring to it" "Cool!"

-/-/-Time Skip to the Venue-/-

We made it to the venue and I took ALL of Dax's clothes, dippers, socks, bibs, bottles, SP headphones, pacifiers and shoes and organized them in his New baby bag! I walked inside holding Daxton with one hand and holding Dallon's hand in the other. I looked around and found Dad's dressing room. I walked inside and they were all there, waiting.. They looked shocked, nervous and surprised at my arrival. "So... This is Daxton and I adopted him today, IF you have any doubts or worries about why I adopted him read *pulls out note* this." I set the paper down on the coffee table and walked over to the couch at the back of the room. I put the bags down and laid down and laid Dax down on my chest too. Dallon came over and put my legs on his lap and looked at Daxton.

"He kinda looks like you." "Really?" "Yeah, his eyes change color due to his mood, like you" REALLY?! "SERIOUSLY? my eyes change color?!" "Yeah, from brown to hazel, green, dark brown and blue." "*yawn*Awesome" "You tired?" "Yeah.. I think Dax is too.." i trailed off. "Dallon go sound check. Patrick and I'll take Alex to the bus." said Dad.

"Wha? Dal, don't go..." I said but was too tired. "Pete, you take the baby and bags, I'll get Alex" said Patrick. I felt Daxton being taken from me. "Don't take my baby..." i slurred. "We're taking you to bed" said Patrick and he carried me bridal style out to the parking lot. "Why'd you tell them?" "Tell who what?" I stared at him. "Patrick, why'd you tell Dad I liked him" i said sternly. "He was pushing me to tell him and I couldn't take it! At least Bren and Andy don't know.." "They overheard you guys talking.." "*gasp* Alex i'm so sorry..what can I do to re-pay you?" "Don't leave me and Dax alone in the bus.." i said. "Okay, i'll wake you up wen its time for M&G (meet and greet) alright?" "Perfect" he walked inside the bus and laid me down on the bunk underneath his. "Okay, here's your son, and i'll leave the bags down here" said an exhausted looking Pete. "*blush* thanks Daddy" and I played with Daxton's hand before he fell asleep next to me on the 'bed'. "*blush* n-no problem Al" and he walked out of the room. "I-" "we never speak of this EVER again?" "Agreed" Said Patrick. "*yawn* see ya later Patty Cakes.." and I was out cold...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

439K 16.9K 61
BOOK 1 / 3 IN THE FALL OUT BOY SERIES 'Being adopted by Patrick Stump of Fall Out Boy isnt' all that great, trust me, I'd know' - Ellianah Sullivan...
112K 2.7K 18
Unfortunatly Aunt May was killed, Peter ended up in an orphanage (age 12). Now 14, he was suprisingly adopted by two famous suerheros. He will devel...
4.8K 135 27
Meet Iris. Iris is an orphan. She has been since she was ten. People always seem to come and go. They choose kids, but it's never her. Her past is s...
Old or New? By Haley

Teen Fiction

1K 20 24
Beth was the loner, until she met Ty. He became her friend, not caring what his friends thought of him. She was happy with this. She had her one frie...