Leonetta

Oleh littlemix_Leonetta

I'm not giving anything away. Btw I had no title inspiration Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1:Violetta
Chapter 2:Violetta
Chapter 3: Leon
Get to know me
Chapter 4 - Vilu
Chapter 5- Vilu
Chapter 6- Vilu
Chapter 7- Vilu/Leon
Chapter 9- Vilu/ Leon
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Sorry
Sorry again
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
New book
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Thanks
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilogue
Hi:)

Chapter 8

1K 19 5
Oleh littlemix_Leonetta

VILU'S POV

I've been having morning sickness, mood swings, nausea for 2 weeks now and I can't even think why. Leon was already performing, Ludmi was at her place so I decided to invite Fran so we can hang. She said that she'll be here at six, so I had 30 minutes left. I was on the couch, procrastinating because why not. My show finished and I was having mood swings throughout the show. The news came one and was talking about some celebs and I decided to tune in.

NR: Next up is Leon Vargas was caught last night with a mystery girl and was talking, laughing and hugging. The question is does Violetta Castillo from Little Mix know about this? I mean she's the girlfriend of him so she should know right.

Wait what does that mean?

NR2: Speaking of Violetta Castillo. It looks like she has been gaining weight.

NR1: Yeah it seems that she and Leon may have been having way too much fun.

Oh hell no. I turned off the tv. What does she mean by "Gaining more weight". She doesn't mean pre..... I can't even say the word ugh. My train of thought was interrupt when there was a knock at my door.

V:Fran you came just in time.

Fran: UM okay?

I pulled her inside but gently so I wouldn't hurt her.

V: Oh by the way Hi.

She waved at me. I pulled up my shirt and asked.

V: Do I look that I am getting fat?

Fran: To be honest yes, by the way, I heard on the radio about that mystery girl.....Are you okay?

V: Yes I'm fine. Leon can see anybody he wants, I trust him.

An hour passed by and I couldn't help with all those questions so I interrupt Fran.

Fran: So I was li-

V: Fran I'm sorry, but WE to go to a store.

Fran: Why?

V: I think I..... might be preg-

I just couldn't say the word.

Fran: Pregnant?!

I nodded my head.

V: I mean why else have I been vomiting and having mood swings for god's sake! And there it goes.

Fran got up and looked at me.

Fran: Well are we going or not?

V: Well I have to get disguised because I don't want a magazine that turns into a news report of " Violetta Castillo not so innocent anyone and caught buying a pregnancy test!"

Fran rolled her eyes while I got disguised and we headed out. I was wearing a hoodie on with pockets so I could hide it.

-

1 minute was all I needed to find out the truth.

V:Fran!!!!

Fran: Are you pregnant?

V: I still don't know but if I am how am I going to tell Leon? He'll be touring for 6 months and he'll miss everything!

Fran: It's okay. We'll find out. Anyw-

Fran was cut off by the timer from my phone. I turned it off and look at her nervously. I looked at the test and heat was on. All I read was the word

Pregnant

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

58.6K 1.1K 21
It's all in the title- just a bunch of random unrelated oneshots of of course...Gweter! Please read and if you have any suggestions let me know! *I d...
Back together Oleh EMS

Fiksi Penggemar

13.8K 241 20
Hi everyone! This is my first fanfiction. I hope you like it! If its lame I'm sorry.
32K 640 34
Title says it all...
603 68 29
This is my 1st story so don't judge me