Monsters with souls

By scrletfyre

Naruto Uzamaki and Ichigo Kurosaki always knew that they were different from everyone else as they both carri... More

1- the meeting
2- healing
3- becoming a member of the family
4- years later
5- hollow and fox meet
6- soul reapers and hollows
7- Naruto's home
8- training
9- pervy sage
10- chakra, trees, and water
11- first mission
12- demon vs demon
13- Ichigo vs Haku
14- Gato's downfall
15- journey to the Soul Society
16- trouble at the Seireitei
17- allegiances
18- Aizen attacks
19- Ichigo vs Naruto
20- chunin exams
21- the trials begin
22- attack in the forest of death
23- Kyuubi Naruto vs Hollow Ichigo
25- tower fight
26- sound and sand attack
27- hokage battle
28- payback!
29- back home
30- training journey

24- Team Seven revelation

4.8K 189 102
By scrletfyre

Warnings:  This is a fan fiction crossover featuring Naruto and Bleach.  In no way shape or form do I own the series and/or its characters.  This story however is an original idea that I have had for a while now and decided that it is time that I got around to writing it.  Some of the characters may seem a bit OCC so please don’t hate me for it!

Key Guide: “regular speech”, ‘thinking to ones self’, *mental speech*, (author notes), bold - Kyuubi & Shirosaki speaking, italic - attacks/jutsu, -spirits/hollows speaking-, [translation], =zanpakuto speaking=, ~Hogyoku speaking~

Chapter 24 – Team Seven revelation

Ichigo rested as Haku stood guard just in case the Akatsuki came back.  Ichigo tried to fight off the urge of the curse mark as it was pulsing against his skin.  Ichigo could feel Orochimaru’s presence even deep within his mindscape.  Ichigo still had yet to explain to Team Seven what they had seen. 

“There has got to be a way to free me from the effects of Orochimaru’s curse mark.” stated Ichigo as he stood in his mindscape with Shiro and Zangetsu.  Ichigo’s eyes darted over to the red building that connected his mindscape with Naruto’s.  Ichigo wondered how Naruto and Kyuubi were fairing especially after going six tails in rage.  Ichigo wasn’t sure if it had something to do with him and/or something else.

“Trust me King.  I have been trying everything within my power to free us from its hold.” replied Shiro.

=The only way to purge us from the curse mark is for a true soul reaper to pour some positive energy of their zanpakuto into us.  I keep the results of the curse seal at a minimum for right now.= stated Zangetsu.

“Thanks Zangetsu.  I am going to check up on Naruto.  I am worried about what caused him to go six tails back there.”

“Hold on King, I am coming too.” replied Shiro as the two flash stepped over to the red building.  As they approached they could see Kyuubi in his human form holding a bruised and bloody Naruto.

“Kyuubi….. what happened?”  The demon fox collapsed to his knees breathing rapidly.

=This is the after effect of them going six tails because of their rage.  Kyuubi you must center yourself and use your zanpakuto powers to clear out your rage and anger.= stated Zangetsu.  Kyuubi nodded his head that he understood as he closed his eyes clearing his mind.  A healing light engulfed him and Naruto healing all of the Jinchuriki’s wounds.  When Kyuubi opened his eyes, the light vanished.

“…..Kyuubi…..?” questioned the weak voice of Naruto.

“Thank goodness you are all right Kit.” Kyuubi stated whipping the tears away from his eyes.

“Kyuubi tell us what caused you guys to go into six tails state?” asked Ichigo.

“The man in the orange mask, Madara Uchiha.  He forced me out of Kushina and had me attack Konoha.  It is because of him that Naruto doesn’t have any family.  I am sorry Kit.  I didn’t know that me causing you to go into a six tailed state would end up hurting you.” replied Kyuubi as he placed Naruto down.

“It is all right.  So these Akatsuki are after the power of the Jinchuriki as one of them marked you as he wants your body Ichigo.  Do you think that these can be the allies of Aizen?” asked Naruto.

“No doubt.  But the question remains to why?”

Both Naruto and Ichigo awoke as Sasuke began to regain consciousness.

“Before we explain what is going on, Sasuke we have to take care of that curse mark.  Clearly Orochimaru thinks of us as tools that he can use to achieve his goals.” stated Ichigo.

“No…. I need this power to avenge my clan and kill my brother.  I have to make him pay for what he did.”  Suddenly Sasuke was slapped hard across the face by Naruto.

“Do you even truly now the reason why your brother killed your clan and became a traitor?  Do you know why you are the only survivor?  He was ordered by the third to kill off those who threatened the village by using me as a weapon against the village and the hokage.” Naruto growled as his eyes became Kyuubi’s.

“Why you Naruto?  What makes you so special?” asked Sakura.

“It is because he is the nine tails Jinchuriki.  He holds within him the most powerful of all the Biju in existence.” stated Sai.  Naruto’s eyes returned back to normal as he looked at Sai.  “I was a member of Donzo’s root program as we were told all of Konoha’s deepest secrets especially concerning you Naruto Namikaze Uzamaki, the son of the fourth hokage.”  Everyone but Naruto and Ichigo looked at Sai in shock.

“There is no denying it as my mother was the previous holder of Kyuubi, the nine tailed demon fox.  Both she and my father died fighting Kyuubi to seal him with inside of me.  But it wasn’t his fault, Madara Uchiha one of your ancestors forced him by using the shariningan.  It also seems that Madara was the cause behind your family’s betrayal.  When your bother arrived Madara had killed everyone.  So to protect you, your bother spared your life.” Naruto stated as tears streaked down his face.  “Your bother saved me once killing any of the Uchiha members who tried to come after me.  He didn’t see me as a monster, only as a small child who didn’t ask for this fate.  I may not truly remember what happened as I was very young.  But Kyuubi remembers.  This was before I left this world and landed within Ichigo’s.  The villagers hated and feared my existence as they still do because they think that I am the nine tails.”  Team Seven looked confused by Naruto’s statement about journeying to another world.  Ichigo began to fill them in that he comes from another dimension where ninja where stories told in fairytales.  He was a human soul reaper who ended up with a power to travel between dimensions much like Naruto.

“I was asked by the soul society to discover the source of this rift and to put a stop to Aizen’s plans.  While I am here in this world, my actual body along with Naruto’s is back at home being operated by mod souls that way people aren’t wondering why we aren’t in school.  I only developed the powers of your dimension being around Naruto as he has the powers of a soul reaper.” stated Ichigo.

“What about you transforming into that freaking thing and that weird mask that was on your face?  Your powers were almost that of a Biju.” asked Sai.

“My hollofication.  I have this creature known as a hollow within me.  His powers are similar to Kyuubi as he is a part of me.  Kyuubi’s powers allowed Naruto to have him as his zanpakuto where I have my own zanpakuto spirit Zangetsu.  Tell me Sasuke, if you knew the full truth behind what happened that day with Itachi, would you still seek out revenge?” asked Ichigo.  Sasuke scratched at his neck as the substitute soul reaper seemed to be fighting off the curse marks effects.  He thought over what Naruto and Ichigo had told him.  The reasons for what Itachi did seemed clear to him as he had discovered the truth to what happens to those who awakened the mangekyo sharningan.  Itachi was killing himself slowly to make sure that Sasuke would be strong enough to resurrect his clan and not repeat the mistakes made in the past.  Sasuke sighed softly running his hands through his hair.

“I don’t want to go down the path of hatred and pain.  If what you say is true then I should talk to the hokage and learn the full truth.  I always worshipped my brother now more than ever as I can still see that he is trying to make me stronger this way I don’t repeat the same mistakes that my clan has made in the past.  I want to make new strives in my life.  My brother spared my life for a reason and it wasn’t to become a tool for Orochimaru.”  This caused Ichigo to smile as he channeled his spiritual pressure into Zangetsu causing it to glow.

“This may hurt a bit Sasuke.” he stated pressing the tip of Zangetsu’s blade against the curse mark.  Sasuke screamed out in pain as the curse mark vanished from his skin.  Ichigo dropped Zangetsu suddenly letting out a painful cry as he clutched at the curse mark.  Tribal markings caressed his skin as his eyes changed becoming Shiro’s.

“Ichigo!” cried out Naruto in concern.

“Stay back Naruto.  I won’t let this thing take us over!” stated Shiro.  Shiro used his energies to push the curse mark to reseed.  Once the tribal markings vanished, Ichigo collapsed to the ground as he was out cold.

“Did that happen to me as well?” asked Sasuke clutching at the spot where the curse mark used to be.

“Yes it did Sauke.  You even attacked Ichigo who was trying to protect us and stop Naruto.” replied Sakura.

“We should get going as we have a long journey ahead of us.  We still have to obtain the scrolls we need to pass this test.” stated Haku as Naruto picked up Ichigo’s Zangetsu while Sai used one of his ink drawings to carry the unconscious substitute soul reaper.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 24 5
Aizen Sousuke, the one who aimed to be the Soul King, has just been defeated. He is left with only Ulquiorra Cifer, and Grimmjow Jaegerjaques, at his...
63K 2.4K 20
Ichigo Kurosaki has felt a strange pull within himself as he felt like he was being pulled into three different directions. That is when the unimagin...
28.8K 1.2K 16
Ichigo Kurosaki has been a lot of things in a short span of time. Shinigami, Vizard, hollow, Vasto Lorde, fullbringer, and Quincy. But nothing could...
147K 4.6K 24
Ever since Naruto was born he has been locked away as people feared him because they saw him as a demon. For many years he has been isolated, an outc...