Beckham Fantasies 2

By bvsedrocky

I'm back and I'm better with a book two of Beckham Fantasies ♡. I'll be taking requests soon, but for now, ju... More

I | Neighbors
II | Neighbors [Part Two]
III | Deceitful [Request]
V | My Bestfriend [Request]
VI | A New Edition?
VII | Rivalry
VIII | Slow Dance
IX | The Impossible
X | The Impossible [Part Two]
XII | The Impossible [Part Three]
XIII | The Impossible [Part Four]
XIV | The 'M' Word
XV | Duties
XVI | Duties [Part Two]
A/N: Very Important! Please Read!

IV | Awards Show Special

18.7K 454 43
By bvsedrocky

[This isn't a request, but I had this sitting in my drafts for quite a while now]

"Baby, are you sure you want me to go? You know you're going to go into labor at any minute now, right?" Odell asked you as he zipped up his suitcase.

In two days, Odell was going to attend an awards show in New York but he was indecisive about going because you were nine months pregnant and ready to pop.

"Yes I want you to go, junior. The doctor said a week." You giggled and rubbed your belly as you watched him pull his suitcase off the bed.

"I don't know YN. I don't want to miss the birth of our son." He sighed and ran his fingers through his messy blonde hair.

"You won't baby." You got out of the bed and wobbled over to him, "Stop worrying. Have a good time." You stepped on your tiptoes and planted a soft kiss on his lips.

He pulled away and smiled, "I will." Right after, you both heard a car horn. Odell looked at you, "Well, that's the guys. I love you YN." He kissed your cheek before bending down and kissing your stomach, "And I love you." He got back up and grabbed the handle of his suitcase.

He went downstairs and you followed right behind him. He walked out the front door and made his way to the car. You waved goodbye until the car was out of your sight. You closed the door and locked.

You looked down at your tummy and rubbed it with a little smile, "I guess it's just you and me buddy."

Today was the day of the awards show and you were just chilling at home with your best friend Casey and Odell's mother Heather. Odell wanted Heather to watch you just in case anything would happen. You would have little pains in your stomach here and there but nothing too major.

Later on, y'all were watching the awards show. They would point the camera on Odell, which made you smile.

As you all were talking and joking around, an excruciating pain shot through your stomach, causing you to yelp out in pain.

"Ah! Oh my god!" You held your stomach and sat up. Casey and Heather both looked at you worried,

"YN, you okay?" Casey asked, you could hear the concern in her voice. You shook your head and closed your eyes tightly.

"No, no, no. I think the baby's coming!"

On the ride there, you sat in the back seat with Heather while Casey drove. Heather tried to keep you calm and happy, but that failed miserably.

"Heather, it hurts so bad!" You cried, referring to the strong contractions you were receiving.

"I know sweetheart, I know, but you can do it. You're a strong young lady." Heather took your hand and encouraged you.

"I want Odell." You sniffled and turned your head to the window.

"Okay, we're going to call him." Heather took out her phone and dialed his number.

Odell

I sat in my seat at the awards show, waiting for them to show some nominations until my phone started vibrating. I pulled it out my pocket to see my mother's caller I.D. What does she want?

I wanted to take it, but I couldn't so I just let it ring. After a couple of rings, the vibrating finally stopped but I received a text that almost made my heart stop.

From: Mom 👸🏽❤️
8:27 p.m.
-YN went into labor

This is the exact reason why I shouldn't have attended this awards show. I knew she was going to go into labor. Fuck.

I tapped Jarvis shoulder and leaned in, "YN went into labor man, I gotta go." I whispered. He nodded and patted my back.

"Go ahead, man." I quickly got up from my seat and made my way out of Madison Square Garden. I stood outside, looking around.

I was so nervous, I didn't know what to do. I called an über so they could pick me up and drop me off at the airport.

I rushed in the airport and went to the airline line to book me a last minute flight.

"Hey, I need a flight to Baton Rouge, Louisiana as soon as possible." I told the female employee.

The lady went on the computer and ran her index down the screen before getting back to me, "Well, the next flight is at midnight. Would you like to book?" She questioned.

I nodded quickly, "Yes! I would!"

"Okay that'll come up to three eighty-five." She said with a polite smile. I dug in my pocket and pulled out my debit card before swiping it.

The lady handed me the plane ticket, "Have a great evening."

"You too." I returned and jogged inside the airport.

Hours went by and Odell's flight to Louisiana was finally boarding. Meanwhile you were in the hospital with Heather and Casey going through with your labor. You were only two centimeters dilated and you felt that everything was getting worse by the minute. All you wanted was Odell to be here by your side.

You were laying down and watching some random soap opera on the tv when the doctor came in with a clipboard.

"Mrs.Beckham, we have a problem." He announced. Everyone immediately stopped what they were doing and looked up at the doctor.

"What's the problem?" You asked as your felt your heart sink.

"It's about your baby. His heart rate is really slow, so we're going to have to perform a c-section on you."

"Oh my god." Your voice cracked and tears welled into your eyes, "Is he going to be okay?"

"If we cut you open fast enough, he'll be just fine." The doctor replied. You looked over at Heather and Casey as a tear escaped your eye,

"I'm scared."

Odell

About two hours later, my flight landed and I asked one of my friends if he could drop me off at the hospital.

I ran inside the hospital and went up to the front desk. The lady looked up at me and gasped, realizing who I am.

"Wow, you're Odell Beckham Junior." She gushed.

"Yes, I am. I need to know what room YN Beckham is in." I said all in one breath.

She turned to the computer and typed some things before turning back to me, "She's in Room 105."

"Thank you so much." I smiled before jogging over to the back. As I walked by the rooms, I scanned the room numbers. 97. 98. 99.

I made a right turn and continued counting until I seen a male doctor walking towards the room YN was in. He was carrying a baby in his arms.

"Uh, doc." I called out. He looked at me with a large smile.

"Mr.Beckham. Your son is here." I sighed in disappointment. I missed it.

"Can I hold him?" I asked. He nodded and gently placed my son in my arms. Just looking at him almost brung tears to my eyes. He was so tiny and had some of my features but he mainly looked like YN.

The doctor opened the door and I walked in to see YN, my mother, and YN's best friend Casey.

"Aww, I see you met Chance." My mother stood up and hugged me. I greeted Casey then walked over to YN's bed. I gave her a kiss and sat in the chair next to her bed.

"I can't believe I missed the birth. I'm truly sorry baby." I apologized to YN and looked down at Chance.

"You didn't miss it. I had a c-section."

"What?" My eyes nearly popped out my head, "Why?"

"Chance's heart rate was really slow so they had to." She sighed, "They're going to keep us in the hospital a little while longer though. Just to make sure everything's okay."

"Okay. I'm so proud of you. And I love you." I smiled.

"Alright, family picture." My mother stood up with the black Canon camera. I handed Chance to YN and scooted close to them.

"Ready? One...Two...Three." Snap.

My mom looked at photo with a smile, "Perfect."

I'm finishing up requests now, I just needed to update since its been a while. I'm going to do something a little different when I start taking requests again. I'll tell y'all when I finish the last request.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.8K 365 20
imagines worth fulfilling. let your mind explore. pls don't be shy. 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗷 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘃𝘀 . 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃
91.7K 935 39
A book filled with cute One-Shots about Pablo Gavi:)
27.7K 821 43
Click "Start Reading" I hope you like it
48.2K 2K 13
"But how can I want you for myself when I'm already someone's girl?"