I will make you say 'I Love Y...

Par BloodyMoonX

After the war Tsunade and Mei meet up and want to make a contract to bound the two Hidden Villages, when Tsun... Plus

I will make you say 'I Love You'
Your Fiance
The couples first fight
Team work mission
Teamwork mission

Old Memories

205 13 1
Par BloodyMoonX

Ayame Pov.

“Hahaha, eat that Uzumaki!” I said laughing while Naruto gripped his mouth with his hand to not give back all the ramen he just ate. He made a sound as to almost puke at the word ‘eat’.

“H-how d-did you do t-that Ayame-chan?” Hinata asked her, I stopped laughing but still had a big smile on my face.

“I call thins,” I said placing a hand on my stomach “the bottomless pit of doom!” I said and she sweat dropped. The others were all at the ramen shop either eating, looking stunned at me because I beat Naruto at ramen eating or just watching us with amused looks.

“Why aren’t you as big a Choji?” Kiba asked me making Choji look at us with murderous eyes.

“What?” he asked us making us sweat drop.

“He said why I don’t have as many muscles as you have.” I said and he nodded.

“I agree, you do look a little skinny.” He said looking thoughtful, then he shrugged and turned back to Shikamaru eating more chips. I don’t know if I should take that as a compliment or something else.

“Thanks.” Kiba said and Akamaru barked, I smiled at them.

“No problem.” I said and looked at Naruto who’s head was on the counter of the ramen shop. He turned from blue to green and yellow.

“Don’t puke, it will be such a waist of good ramen.” I said and he nodded.

“I’m trying!” he whined and I giggled.

“So, what team will I be put in?” I asked them, they turned to me, even Naruto.

“Probably ours,” he said and made another almost puke sound “You are engaged to Sasuke-teme, you will probably have to spend time with him.” He said and placed his head back down on the counter.

My eyes narrowed and I looked to the side at another building, he thought I haven’t felt his eyes on me but I did. Ever since we came here he’s been watching me, I could feel his eyes burning into my back.

“Humph” I turned back around not giving him another glance.

“Ayame-chan, you should give him a chance.” I turned to my left and looked at Hinata with a small glare making her nervous.

“H-he didn’t h-have an easy l-life either.” She said and my eyes narrowed at her. I got closer to Hinata with a glare.

“Hinata, he’s the son of the man that killed my parent’s.” I said making her shudder, some of the other’s also stopped doing what they were doing to look and listen to us.

“At least he had his revenge, I can never have mine.” I grumbled and she looked even more nervous.

“It was all because of my name and I won’t rest until every damn Uchiha is dead. His father didn’t stop either until every single one of us was dead.” I said with gritted teeth and chuckled. Hinata gulped with wide eyes.

“Well, almost every single one.” I said and my smirk fell almost immediately.

“I won’t stop until those eyes, those damn eyes are erased from the world.” I said and stood up, she gasped a little.

“I’m going for a walk.” I said placing enough money on the counter and walking away from the group ignoring the red eyes that were following every step I took.

I walked away from the ramen shop and into the streets. I looked around at all the shops and stores thinking how different the Village looked now. Things have changed, and so have i.

I walked out of the busy shopping street and into a more quiet part of the Village. I looked to my right and saw a park, to my left were houses.

After a few more minutes I stopped at a door, it was closed. I looked at the symbol on the walls next to the door and in the middle of the door. It was an round symbol and it’s split in four, every part has a smaller symbol. The four symbols representing the four elements. Lightning is just an extra that’s created by the elements. You can’t have lighting without thunderclouds.

I slowly walked over to the door and slowly opened it. It creaked as I opened it and stopped after I stopped pushing. I looked inside and memories began to come back. I could see little me running around with other children. As I walked I could see the people of my clan, I could see every face, every smile, every detail.

I stopped at a house and looked up at the beautiful building. It has two floors and had an old style. The wall’s were cracked and the door was closed off with stickers. I stepped to the door and slowly peeled off the sticker.

I saw a little laughing me run next to me to the door, open it and run inside and jump in my mother’s awaiting arms. My father walked over to us from the kitchen and picked me up swirling me around. He held me and I could see my mother’s round stomach, I was supposed to get a little brother or sister.

I slowly opened the door and everything was dark, no movement, no light… no life.

Nothing

I slowly walked over to the living room and looked inside. I saw little me watching tv, my father would sneak behind me and grab me placing me behind his back and run around, mom would then shout at us to go and wash our hands before dinner. She would always say that she has two kids and a third on the way. This made me laugh and my father scratch the back of his neck smiling nervously.

This actually made me smile a little.

I then walked over to the kitchen and looked inside. I saw little me run to my chair, but I had trouble getting onto it so my dad grabbed me and made a big circle before placing me on my chair. I giggled and he sat down too, mom set down plates with ramen and sat down herself.

We would eat together and me and my father would play with our food, making mom scold us but begun to laugh eventually. After dinner dad would always say that it was really good and while my mom was putting away the dishes he would sneak behind her and she would blush.

I was always happy to see my parents like that, my dad would then turn into a player and he always told me that he would seduce my mom again to keep the love. But we all know it was my mom who seduced him. He was never really as an Uchiha, he wasn’t the type to think that he’s the best. He was a very strong ninja, one of the strongest but he’s different.

Then my mom would act stubborn and he would place his finger under her chin and make her look at him, making my mom blush even more. I would laugh silently and giggle, everything was fine until the kissing part came. Most kids would make the famous ‘eeew’ sound, but me. No.

I would say ‘ooooh’ and the clap my hands making my mom smile and blush and my dad laugh. My mom would then stop blushing and put a hand on her stomach. Me and dad would stop and look at her, she would smile and call me over. I would place my ear onto her stomach and so would dad. I would blush and look at my parent’s with stars in my eyes every time I felt a little kick.

This actually make me laugh a little.

But now it just looks empty.

I slowly walked from the kitchen to the stairs and up to my room and my parent’s. I stopped at my room, the wall’s were a beautiful light violet color, there was a small bed and a closet for some clothing. Some toys were scattered on the floor. I saw little me playing with the toys, my dad would bring me kunai and shuriken.

My mom would always tell him that I’m too young to play with them and that they are not toys. But dad always gave me some and we would practice together. He would tell me that I need to protect myself and that he also needs to be in top shape, he has to protect his little princess from any unwanted boys.

Now the room just looks sad.

I slowly walked on and stopped at my parent’s door, my hand on the doorknob. I closed my eyes and leaned my head onto the door and took in a deep breath and exhaled slowly. I opened my eyes and opened the door, I looked around. It was a big room with a king sized bed and two closet’s at both sides of the doom.  I looked at the floor and saw two white stripes in the form of two body’s.

Blood stained the floor.

I saw my mom running into the room gripping my hand and holding her stomach with the other. My dad ran into the room with blood dripping from his head and his katana in hand. He told my mother to hide me, so my mother opened the closet door and opened a hidden compartment from inside the closet. At the side was a little crack that made me able to look but my mom told me to stay quiet and not make any noise.

She told me we were going to play ninja, so I had to be quiet and not make any noise.

She closed the door of the closet and I couldn’t see anything, I could hear my parent’s frantic voices. Then the door banged open and there was shouting, different voices were heard. There was still yelling and shouting from outside but less than a few minutes ago.

I could hear my father shouting at someone, then my father shouted for someone to not touch my mother and then two ‘thuds’ were heard. The door of the closet banged open and a man looked inside, he had red eyes. He didn’t see the crack I was looking through because there was a coat above me and it hid my eyes.

“There isn’t anyone in the house, they are alone.” A ninja said as he walked into the room. The ninja that threw open the closet door shook his head indicating that there wasn’t anyone here either. A man who was wearing the normal ninja attire stood in front of my parents. My eyes widened at the Leaf headband on his forehead.  He looked down at dad with disgust.

“I can’t believe you betray us.” He said and kicked dad, my breath hitched. He then looked at my mom.

“And with one of the Sukiru nonetheless.” He said with disgust dripping from his voice. He then turned back to my father with murderous eyes. But a man came into the room and looked a little worried.

“Sir, then have a room for a child.” He said and the bad man turned to him and nodded. He turned to my mother and looked at her round tummy, his eyes narrowed at it.

“Must be for the unborn child.” He said and his eyes turned to my dad.

“You betray us and married a Sukiru, not to mention you made a child with her.” He spat in disgust glaring at my father.

“Every child of the blood of you two would be trash, a nothing that shouldn’t even be given the chance to live.” I winced at that feeling very sad. I’m trash? I could feel tears in the corner of my eyes.

“That’s not true.” My head shot up and I looked back through the crack and at my father.

“We love our child and she will never be trash. She’s made from something that you will never understand.” He said gritting his teeth, my mother smiled at him and took his hand in hers. He looked at her and smiled, then he glanced at me, my eyes widened as he looked right at me.

“And what would that be?” the man asked as he got closer to my parent’s with a kunai at hand. My father’s smile widened and my mother let out a sob but smiled nonetheless.

“Love.” He said and the tears ran down y cheeks.

“How pathetic.” The man said and slit my father’s throat. My eyes widened and my sight got blurrier because of the tears.

“No!!!” my mother shouted and wanted to grip my father’s body but it was too late. Her body fell to the ground, lifeless. My eyes were wide and I couldn’t blink. The man dropped his kunai and turned around.

“Let’s go before the Hokage’s ANBU can get here and we’re discovered.” He said and the men nodded.

“The rest of them is dead, every man, woman, elder and child is dead.” Another man said and the bad man nodded.

“Good, let’s go.” He said and the man nodded.

“Hai, Fugaku-san!” he said and ran off. The bad man known as Fugaku turned around and looked at my parent’s again. His face blank.

“No Uchiha will ever marry an Sukiru.” He said and I saw his eyes, those bloody red eyes. He turned around and left. I was stunned, the noise outside has stopped and it was quiet.

My hands reached to the side and I gripped the crack and opened the hidden door, I slowly stepped out and tripped falling to the ground. I pulled myself up and crawled over to my parent’s and shook my mother to wake her up with tears running down my eyes.

“Mommy…” I sobbed and crawled over to my father nor carrying about the blood that got on my cloths.

“Daddy...” I sobbed shaking him, knowing that they won’t get up I stopped shaking him and buried my face into my hands.

“Mommy! Daddy!” I shouted and cried for what seems like hours.

My eyes slowly went from the closet I hid in to the two lines on the ground and remember a part that made the tears that were running down my face increase.

My parent’s held hands the whole time, they never let go of each other.

I slowly walked down the stairs, every step felt like a thousand pounds were on my shoulders and I have to drag it down the stairs. The tears were still running down my cheeks but I didn’t bother to whip them away. I stopped and looked into the living room again, no memories came to me.

I looked at the living room with a straight face, it looks so cold and gray like there was never even the slightest of happiness in the house. With that I turned to the door and opened it walking out, I closed it behind me and let go of the doorknob.

I walked down the small steps and made a turn to the left walking ahead. After a while I came to my last destination. The Sukiru cemetery.

I slowly walked further looking at the ground. I was letting my guard down, but I didn’t care. I didn’t care anymore. I stopped and looked at all the tombstones, my parent’s tombstones were right in front of me. I dropped to my knees and then on my butt.

I blinked and whipped away my tears looking at the tombstones. New tears just rolled down my cheeks and I took a shaky breath and exhaled letting them out. After all those years I’m finally back home.

But home feels so lonely.

Chapter 4 Is done. I don’t know about you guys but after a while of writing you get the feelings of your character and really feel what she feels. So I had to whip my eyes a few times and stop writing. I think I made somewhat emotional.

Anyways, tell me what you think and read, vote, comment and review!!!!

Review me what you think and I will be happy again. XD Anyways, I don’t own anything as most of you already know. =D

BloodyMoonX  XD

Continuer la Lecture