the one that got away | dg

gizzycharmz tarafından

dominique, a small hometown girl, moves to New Jersey and meets the love of her life, also known as devin gor... Daha Fazla

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
sequel

preface

2.7K 69 2
gizzycharmz tarafından

i'm so upset because i'm leaving my hometown of blankwood, where i grew up.

my mom just got an offer for a better job in New Jersey so we're are moving there.

i have to leave my one and only best friends vanessa and emily. we basically grew up together and now i'm leaving them, never thought this day would ever come.

this going to be so hard but i also hate the town blankwook so it's bitter sweet.

the people there are so boring except for my bestfriends, i just wish that they could come and live with me.

"dominique get ready to get in the truck, we're about to leave." my mom said

okay, let's see how my new life treats me.

///

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

6.8K 649 45
I'm not allowed to but I don't give a fuck Shea Mavis 16 year old sophomore moves to new Jersey from Florida because of her mom's job She meets Dev...
23.9K 461 25
Lexi is new to town. She moves into a neighborhood and finds out she live across the street from the one and only Devin Gordon. She didn't know who h...
10.5K 483 31
Kevin from The Bomb Digz meets a girl who he falls in love with during his tour. But as he was in the road something happened that ripped his heart i...
102K 3.5K 49
Yn and her BFF Jasmine starts to lose interest in each other as they gain interest for each other's brother will the relationships with their brother...