Wolf In Sheep's Clothing (Tom...

By theforgottensoldier8

Tom is the son of the leader of the the blue angels. Tord is the son of the leader of the red devils. Of cour... More

One: Without warning
Two: Staring at the bay
Three: You're a mystery
Four: Tell me your name
Five: Secret Meetings
Six: More Secrets
Seven: A wolf
Eight: Secrets Revealed
Nine: Living a Lie
Ten: The War has begun
Eleven: A wolf in sheep's clothing
Twelve: Believe Me
Thirteen: In this Moment
Fifteen: No one else (End)

Fourteen: Runaways

3.3K 143 52
By theforgottensoldier8

~Tord~

I woke up, looking over at an exhausted Tom, who was still asleep. I smirked, getting up and gathering the assorted clothing that layed across the floor. I got dressed, looking for my favorite shirt when I realized that Tom woke up.
"Ugh." He growled, burying his face in the pillow.
"Told you I wasn't going to go easy." I chuckled as I tugged my shirt on.
"Asshole." He grumbled as he got up, walking to me.
"Yeah, but I'm your asshole." I retorted, kissing his forehead. He scoffed and rolled his eyes before kissing me, I kissing him back roughly.
"Tord..." Tom groaned.
"What is it?" I asked.
"We should get going."
"We should but I don't want to. I rather stay here and cuddle." I shrugged.
"Dork. Let's go." Tom said, dressing and tugging on my hand.
"Okay, okay." I smiled, he leading me to where we always go; the bridge. But someone was waiting for us.
"Ah, Tord. It seems you have been causing alot of trouble." The oh so familiar voice of Viourr said. I stopped in my tracks, looking at him. Tom's grip on my arm tighened, and I looked at him reassuringly.
"I thought you retired." I growled at him.
"You thought wrong." He smirked, "I'm taking back the Red devils. Whether you like or not."
"You can't!" I yelled.
"Tord... Let him do it." Tom said.
"No! I can't lose you. Not again!" I yelled, facing him.
"Thomas!" The voice of Johnny Ridgewell yelled, walking up to us. There were many people behind him, I being outnumbered.
"Fine. The Red devils belong to Viourr." I put up my arms and backing up to my father.
"Tord!" Tom yelled as John grabbed him by his hood and pulled him away. I mouthed the words-
I love you. He nodded as we were separated yet again.
××××××××××××
~Tom~

It was like torture, being apart from Tord. I was constantly locked in my room, my phone being taken too. I was an adult, but he treated me like a child. Then a knock on my window startled me. I opened it to reveal-
"Tord?" I asked as he slipped in.
"Tom. Pack a bag."
"What? Why?"
"We're running away." He sighed. I nodded, packing clothes and other items in a duffle bag. I flung it over my shoulder, Tord climbing out the window as I followed him. I closed the window, walking in the dimly lit streets with Tord holding my hand. He led me to a black mustang, I getting in the passenger seat. Tord got in, and as soon as he closed the door, he kissed me.
"Tom?" Tord asked when we broke away.
"Yes?" I panted.
"Do you want to see Norway?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 64 9
It's Valentines Day , Chase is wondering what present to give to Skye to celebrate Valentines Day . He Saw Office Bear (His teddy) he got an idea , b...
3.4K 104 10
Dr.Danner is out sick and the janitor becomes the substitute teacher for the day. He decides to use the kids to recreate the Standford prison experim...
217K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
2.7K 94 12
A book containing various LPS AU's (human and pet AU's) and a series of oneshots from the Highschool AU