Hetalia and the Philosopher's...

By AnimeFan152

England accepts a request from Professor Dumbledore to go to Hogwarts and protect Harry Potter for 7 years. H... More

Author's Note:
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7: Wands
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Author's Note 2
Author's Note #3
Chapter 11
Good News and Bad News
I'm sorry
A continuation!

Chapter 9

1.7K 65 71
By AnimeFan152

A/N: Wow! Another chapter in about a day! A new record!

*America's POV*

Romano was still unconscious. He's been unconscious for a few days already. Every day, Italy would visit him whenever he would get the chance (and some nights, he would sleep with him, only to get a scolding from Madam Pomfrey). He and some other nations (including me) got him flowers and the Weasley twins got some of his favorite treats from a place called "Hogsmeade".

Today was our first quidditch lesson. We are having it with Slytherin.

Two words: Yay and Nay.

Yay for Spain, France, and Prussia.

Nay for Malfoy and the rest of the Slytherin kids.

Canada and I walked to the quidditch fields and we saw brooms aligned at each side with Madam Pomfrey standing there with her own broom.

"Well, what are you all waiting for? Everyone stand by a broomstick. Come on, hurry up." She barked at us.

~~~~

"None of you is to move while I take Neville to the hospital wing. Leave those brooms where they are or I'll have you expelled before you say 'quidditch'!"

As soon as they were out of earshot, Malfoy and the rest of the Slytherins (besides France, Spain, and Prussia, who were glaring at the Slytherin kids) burst into laughter.

"Did you see his face, the great lump?"

"Shut up, Malfoy." A Gryffindor girl said.

"Not awesome." Prussia said.

"Ooh, sticking up for Longbottom? Never thought you were in to fat crybabies!" Malfoy laughed more. "You too Gilbert!"

"Ich schwöre, dieses Kind zu Gott geht mir auf die Nerven, und er ist im gleichen Haus wie ich ..." (In English: I swear to god this kid gets on my nerves and he's in the same house as me... (I used Google Translate so it's inaccurate! I don't know German!)) Prussia whispered darkly.

"Oh look! It's that stupid ball Longbottom's gran gave him!" Malfoy darted forward and snatched something out of the grass. "Hmm... where should I hide it? Up a tree maybe?"

"Give that here, Malfoy." Harry said quietly.

"Yeah." I stood with Harry. "It's not cool to steal and hide someone else's property."

Malfoy picked up a broomstick and began to fly.

"Give that here!" Harry said again, but a little louder.

"Hey! Give it back!!! It's Neville's!" I said.

"Then come and get it Potter, Jones."

Harry and I picked up and mounted our broomsticks.

"Alfred! No!" Canada said. "You could get expelled! And you know how mad Arthur would be at you?!"

"Look, Harry's in Gryffindor so he trusted the two of us and Lovino to watch over him when the others can't. Lovino's at the hospital wing, unconscious. I can't watch him alone. Please don't do this!" Canada whispered in my ear.

I ignored him and Harry and I flew to chase Malfoy.

"Ame-Alfred!!! Honestly..." Canada said.

Harry and I charged towards Malfoy, who dodged us before we could hit him.

"No more lackeys to protect you now." I smirked.

I charged towards Malfoy, and wrestled him until I got the remembrall. Then, we got into a chase. Soon, it became one of those chases you see in Scooby Doo. (A/N: Scooby scooby doo, where are you? We got some work to do now!)

"Harry! Catch!" I threw the remembrall towards Harry.

All of a sudden, time slowed down.

The ball flew towards Harry-no- SHOOT I MISSED.

"NOOOOOOOOO!!!! IT'S GONNA HIT THE GROUND AND BREAK!!!!!" I shouted.

Luckily, Harry dived down as fast as he could and he caught the remembrall on time!

"PHEW." I almost collapsed and fell out of my broom in relief.

Everyone was cheering for Harry and me once we got down. But it didn't last that long...

"HARRY POTTER! ALFRED F. JONES!"

Professor McGonagall was marching towards the both of us.

"Ueh?!" I was dead meat. DEAD MEAT. Me and Harry shared somber looks.

"Never in my years have I ever seen- you two would have broken your necks! Potter, Jones, follow me now." Her glasses flashed furiously.

Malfoy and his lackeys wore triumphant faces as we followed her. I WISH I COULD PUNCH THAT KID.

The whole time, she was silent. I was preparing for my doom. Being expelled, England yelling at me, and returning to old and boring country duties.

She stopped at a classroom.

What? Huh?

"Professor Flitwick, could I borrow Wood for a moment?"

W-wood?! D-don't tell me she's going to BEAT US?! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!

But "Wood" turned out to be a fifth year boy. Thank god.

We followed Professor McGonagall into an empty classroom.

"OUT PEEVES!"

Peeves the poltergeist swooped out, cursing.

"Potter, Jones, this is Oliver Wood. Wood, I've found you a seeker and a chaser!"

"A-are you serious professor?" He began to smile.

"Absolutely". The professor said. "These two are naturals. I've never seen anything like it! Was it your first time riding, boys?"

We both nodded.

"Alfred snatched the remembrall from Malfoy, then threw it towards Harry. He missed, but Harry caught it after a fifty foot dive! Both of them didn't even scratch themselves. Charlie Weasley couldn't have done that."

Wood's eyes gleamed and he was thanking the professor as if his dreams came true because of her.

"Have you two ever seen a quidditch game?" Wood asked the both of us.

"No." We both said.

"Well then, I shall speak to Professor Dumbledore about bending the first year rule for the both of you. We need a better team than last year! After being flattened by Slytherin, I couldn't look at Professor Snape in the face for weeks!"

Professor McGonagall looked at me and Harry with her signature stern face.

"I want to hear you two train hard- or else I'll change my mind about punishing the both of you."

Then, she smiled.

"Harry, your father would have been proud of you. He was an excellent quidditch player himself."

Then, she left.

~~~~

"Chaser?!"

"Seriously?!"

"Ve!~ Good you didn't get expelled!"

"Good grief you're staying Alfred... I can't watch Harry alone!"

"Alfred, how?! First years are not allowed to join quidditch teams!" England said. "One thing- you are about 200 years old. So technically, Harry is the youngest quidditch player in a century!"

"Harry and I start practice next week! You guys can't tell anyone!" I said.

~~~~

*Romano's POV*

I woke up at... Spain's house?

There was a child in a maid's outfit, who looked exactly like me. He was jumping into Spain's stomach to wake him up.

"Wake.... UP!"

"AAAAARGGHH!!!!" Spain groaned in pain.

"A-ah, good morning Romano!" He patted little me's head.

Soon, Spain and little me noticed me.

"W-WHAAAA!!! Who is this guy and what is he doing here?!" Little me started to freak out.

"H-hey, I'm not sure-"

"Wait..." Spain began to observe me. "You're Romano, but grown up!"

"Y-yeah... I'm Italy Romano... from the future I guess?" I said.

"I'm Italy Romano too!" Little me said.

"Ah! I'll fix up some breakfast for the three of us! In the meantime, you can sit in the living room Big Romano! Little Romano, come with me!"

Hmm... Big Romano? Little Romano? I kinda like it...

*small time skip*

"Big Romano! Breakfast is ready!" Spain called.

"Coming!" I walked to the dining room. Spain prepared Churros, Tomatoes, and more! My favorite foods!

"So, what brings you here? And why are you in a Hogharts or Hogwarts or whatever uniform?" Spain asked.

I told them about Harry Potter and everything. How I was sorted into Gryffindor, how I met Tom Riddle, who was actually some bad guy, how I felt the pain. The only thing I didn't tell them were my feelings of jealousy and sadness.

"Hmm... possessed perhaps? You were probably possessed by some dark wizard from England..." Spain said.

"L-Lovino? Antonio? And... Little Lovino?"

We turned to see Harry Potter at the door.

"Harry!" I said. "How did you get here?!"

"I-I don't know! I just woke up in this house and found my way here!" Harry said. "And Lovino! Are you alright?! I saw everything that happened!"

"Y-yeah, I'm alright..." I said.

"Come sit and have some churros." Spain offered Harry one.

"Umm... ok..." He sat at the table.

"So, this Tom Riddle guy possessed you?"

"Y-yeah..."

"And are you sure that nothing else happened?"

"Y-yeah..." I said again.

"Lovino, we are your memories. We live in your mind and we shape who you are. Except Harry Potter, over there. We know what's troubling you. You feel inferior to Feliciano, don't you?"

Got me there, Spain, got me there...

"Y-yes, I do..."

"You do?!" Harry said.

"Well yeah. Feliciano's nicer. He's more social and bubbly. People love him while they say mean stuff about me."

"Lovino, don't forget that you always have Feliciano by your side. Don't forget that I'm supporting you too, even though I'm just a mere memory. But I'm sure the Antonio from the present is supporting you, because I am." Spain said.

"Lovino, I'm supporting you too." Harry smiled. "I can relate to you. For 11 years, I lived with my aunt, uncle, and cousin and they did not treat me well. I was always the "freak". I was always inferior to my cousin. While I did all the chores, my cousin was over there being pampered and babied."

"What a hard life it must have been, Harry."

"No worries Lovino! I'm doing well these days! Much better than last year!"

Suddenly, I felt tears welling up. I felt warm. I felt loved. I felt truly happy.

"Anyway, t-thank you, Harry, Antonio-from-the-past, and Little Me." I said.

"Anytime, Lovino." Harry said. "Oh, well, I'm waking up. See you!"

He disappeared out of the blue.

"Wait... I'M DREAMING?!"

"Well... yes!" Spain said. "England put a spell on you to make sure you enter a dream-like state, communicating with people in your memories and with people who can reach your dream world. You will continue to be in your dream-like state, even if you know you are dreaming, even if you know you are asleep, until you fully recover from the effects of 'Tom Riddle'."

"WHAT?!"

A/N: Whelp, that's it for this chapter! And... what did I just write? And I don't know if even half of what I wrote makes sense.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

291K 6.3K 25
Percy Jackson comes to Hogwarts after given a Quest, that Albus Dumbledore and Chiron have agreed on. He is a teacher for a new subject, Muggle Fight...
44.4K 1.8K 3
Lighting without thunder. Night without day. One without the other would be unnatural. An anomaly. A warning. A battle cry. Lightning would serve as...
20.1K 615 12
Germany and Italy have been living with girl name (Y/N) (L/N), who is an immortal human for a while. What happens in one of the conference meetings i...
821 65 16
A young woman with a dark past has forgotten everything but how to talk. She can't remember her name, her home, or her family. What happens when she...