His Abused Mate

By prxncesstiana

the story of a fox and a wolf More

authors note
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7

chapter 4

790 25 3
By prxncesstiana

trinidad P.O.V.

" you going to answer or are you just gonna stand there nervous" he laughed. i thought about it. should i ? hmm i throughly real hard and long about it. i guess i'll accept.

" i'll accept ...." i said

" lorenzo beautiful " he replied.

" great come on " he lead me to his 2021 all matte black camaro. wow he must have he's money. i wonder what he does.

" hey lorenzo , what do you do " i asked getting in his car.

" im the make of multiple sex toys , if you must know" he laughed.

i blushed hard , wow . " oh okay"

"do you live far from here ?" i asked because i still have school.

" no maybe like and hour and half away" he replied looking at me out the corner of his eyes.

"can we stop by my house so i can get my stuff" i asked nicely.

" yes sure what's the address" he pulled over pulling out his phone.

" 6389 woods st " i said. he just out it in and started back driving. it took us 30 mins to get there. i took my seatbelt off and began getting out the car. i hope my fathers not home or i'm gonna get beat again.

" do you need any help" he asked.

" no i got it i don't have much" i said as i walked away. i pulled out my key and prayed to god that he wasn't in there. i opened the door slowly and quietly. i let out a sigh , thankfully he wasn't here. but i still had to hurry up luckily i had some if my stuff in boxes. so i just took the stuff i really needed and left.

" thanks again" i looked down playing with my hands. i could feel him staring at me.

" anytime , your my mate ima always make sure you straight" he replied grabbing my hands , he pulled my head up by my chin.

" it's okay , i can feel that your nervous, i would never do anything to hurt you just know that he let go of my face staring at me for a. couple more seconds and then pulled off. i must've fallen asleep because i was gettin woken up by him shaking me. i looked around and saw nothing but trees. i slightly started to panic.

" it's okay trin we're at my pack grounds , my house is that way " he looked at me weirdly. probably wondering why i was panicking. truth is i don't have the guts to tell him what happened to me. i just sighed and got out the car.

"okay lead the way" we walked in silence , we made it to his house. it was so fucking huge omg. and he has two puppies oh my god this is literally heaven. i could hear a snicker behind me . he wa s laughing at me.

"what's funny" i asked mean mugging him.

" nothing you just look cute , you like the house ?" he asked

" yes it's real nice" i replied yawning a little. i'm so tired i been up since 5:30am i had classes and work today i'm whooped.

" well i can see that your tired , i'll show you to your room , and we can discuss everything tomorrow" he said leading me upstairs and down a hallway. we got to the room and oh my heavens was it nice. it had an ocean view , a king sized bed , a 80 inch tv , a walking in closet , a big ass bathroom , and a vanity on the left.

"wow oh my god , this is so nice lorenzo , thank you" i turned around to look at him i smiled and started tearing up.

" no problem , hey why are you crying " he asked walking towards me.

" nothing , i just never had anybody do something nice for me , i really appreciate it." i blushed.

" ahh okay , we'll there's a first for everything , i leave you to shower and what not , i left my card and phone and you can order whatever food you want" he replied turning to leave. i grabbed his hand and audibly gasped i felt sparks run throughout my whole body just from that one touch. i dropped his hands.

" i'm sorry" i blushed once again.

" um no worries , when your done my bedroom is at the other end of the hallways last door on the left" he walked out of the room fast as fuck. damn did i upset him or something ? shit i don't know. but let me smoke while i'm in the shower.

_________________________________________

lorenzo P.O.V

fuck. i thought. she just had to touch me now i'm feeling and i just met my her . let me smoke so i can get my mind off this. i was texting my best friend.

( j - jason , L - lorenzo )

L - you'll never guess what happened today
J - what ? you found your mate ?
L - hell yea , bri she fine as fuck
J - aww shit my man already in love
L - dude shut the fuck up , but ima real note i noticed something , she has bad anxiety and i think i saw bruises on her i'm not sure
J - huh ? what do you mean ? she getting abused or something ?
L - i don't know man i'll have to watch her
J - damn bro , be careful and don't push her
L -i know dude ,but i'll talk to you tomorrow
J - alright man

i heard the shower turn off. i put my blunt out and went to take a shower myself. i hope nothing wrong with my mate , i will raise hell like no tomorrow. about her ? everybody can die. and i mean that from the bottom of my heart.

—————————————————————————-
Unknown P.O.V

"What are we going to do about her ? . I said.

"why don't we give her to someone" my best friend said.

"That's a great idea but who would want her she's ugly and black , plus she too tall " I said.

" you could keep her for yourself , hurt that fuck nigga , hit em where it hurts just like he did you" my best friend snarled. i thought about it.

" hell yea we'll do it when it's time" i replied walking outs. lorenzo your gonna pay .

______________________

Vote
Comment
Show my story love
Chuck me a follow

- Tiana

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

450K 14.9K 66
Kimberly Wright is a young neurosurgeon engaged to Ian Gareth, a naval officer. They decide to take a trip to the woods with their friends and the un...
439K 9.7K 45
Sheltered shifter Celeste runs away after disappointing her parents with another failure to secure a worthy mate bond, but she accidentally stumbles...
179K 8.7K 36
Thrown out and bashed by her own family, April Rutter was among the only wolves who couldn't shift nor held any powers. Mocked by male wolves and abu...
3M 67.7K 200
I'm a new grad human in huge debt, and cheated by my Omega boyfriend. When I got wasted in a bar, I didn't expect to have the best sex ever. And the...