Abby brown

By carleywardishot

This is the story of how I fell in love with Abby brown. And she is still my girlfriend today. More

Abby brown

21 1 0
By carleywardishot

Isn't it kind of amazing how a person who was once a stranger, can suddenly, without warning, mean the entire world to you?

That's the story of my life as a twelve year old.

Chapter one: the first day of the sixth grade.

I was kinda nervous about some of my new classes. As soon as I had my supplies ready I walked into the room and sat down next to my best friend David. That's when I saw her. The new girl this year sort of. I had met her in the fourth grade, but she had moved to Nebraska to live with her dad for a year. She missed the fifth grade at our school because of living in Nebraska. But she came back for the sixth grade. I hadn't gotten to know her well in fourth grade. But what I didn't know was that we'd get to know each other a lot more.

Chapter two: being partnered up

Mr. Hocking had pared up everyone in our class with partners. Everybody was pair up. I was stuck with Abby. At first I just wanted to get it over with. I was still in love with Carley Ward at this time so I didn't care much for Abby and she didn't care much for me. Thats how it went for a

Long time. But later on in the school year my whole world turned upside down. We started to care for each

Other greatly. To have feelings for each other. I knew Carley ward would never like me and that I might have a chance with her. Almost every partner assignment the class had I was always paired up with Abby.

Chapter three: my feelings for her

My feelings had changed so much by the end of the year. My love for her was unexplainable. She had started to like me a lot throughout the sixth grade. I realized that I had loved her

From the start. She meant the whole world to me. If she was sad I was sad. If she was happy then I was happy. I don't know why I felt this way. I felt like she was the perfect match for me. Like the clouds and the sky. Or the trees and nature. I felt like u could love no one else except Abby.

Chapter four: the beginning of the seventh grade

In the beginning of the seventh grade I found myself staring at her for asking as I could. It was cool that we'd both be looking at each other at the same time. I could tell she liked me and that she could tell that I liked her. She gave me her number in the first week of school. I texted her all the time. Twirls the middle of the quarter I asked Abby out and she said yes. Her answer made me the happiest boy in the world.

Chapter five: the sex texts

Tonight I texted Abby. She responds to sexy when I text her. She said some thing i didn't understand. She said saying I wanna screw u is baud blowing her head off. I asked her what the hell that meant, and she said she wanted to fuck me so hard. I said ok that's nice. And she said what do you "any to do to me. I told her I never did anything to her and why she was asking this. Also I asked her if this was a prank and she said No baby. I said ok sure. And she said u know it. And I said this is why I love you. She told me this sex story. I asked her if she was drunk. I also said that if not this is a dream come true. She said it's a dream come true. I said awesome I'm loving it. And she told me to tell her a story to make her horny. So I told her a sex story. And after that I said god I love you. She didn't answer right away so I sai hello r u there abs, babe. She said yea dog that was good. I told her hers was better. She said IDK. I said come on admit it yours was so much better. And she asked me if I was master bating. I said no. And she told me to master bate. I said ok. I asked her if she wanted to make out sometime and she said yes. I asked what she was doing and she said she was master bating to me. I said same here and why she was so sexy. She said your masker bating. And she said I'm sexy because I try to be and I accomplish. I said lol you told me too. She said send me a picture of it. I said I can't because I don't have a camera on my I pod. I said you could send me a picture of you though. And she said nah. And that was the end of the conversation. I really love Abby.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253K 1.4K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
50.4K 1K 94
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
56.4K 578 45
Trust me you will gag *ITS FUNNY AND LAME* But pls give it a try