Malaysia's Randomness

By Mirabella_Scarlett

Know more about Malaysia's history, food, people etc. with aph Malaysia herself! Malaysia: You can also ask o... More

Introductions
Everyday thoughts (I'M SORRY)
Hari Raya Aidilfitri Pt. 1
Hari Raya Aidilfitri Pt.2
3 Questions!
ATTENTION!
Upin & Ipin or Boboiboy
The ASEAN genders
ATTENTION 2
Colonizers? (DURIAN EDITION)
Protective Chart
Miracles
Mother figure
Ships Pt. 1
Ships Pt.2
HAPPY INDEPENCE INDONESIA
Memories (SingaMalay)
SELAMAT HARI MERDEKA
Warisan
Memories (SingaMalay) Pt. 2
Rubik's Cube
Tagged...
How We Met
Henna
I was wondering
Frying pan
A Small Comfort

Hari Raya Aidilfitri Pt. 3

522 19 13
By Mirabella_Scarlett

Semperit - a type of traditional cookie in Malaysia

pelita- oil lamps that are usually used for Hari Raya to make the house look more festive

The song is Suasana Di Hari Raya by Anuar and Elina , I'm just gonna make a short version of it, kay?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Previous chapter

"Come on let's go, aru!" A man said. "It has been a while since I've seen her." He continued.

"Yes, I would also like to see how she has been." A man beside agreed.

Without saying another word, Temasek lead the group to a certain depressed nation's house.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Malacca was nibbling on one of her favourite cookies, semperit. She wasn't even eating it for the taste, it was just because she was getting annoyed on where Temasek had went. That or her cookies would go to was if no one eats them. She chose the former.

It was now evening and people were starting to light their pelita(s). Giving the night a more festive look. She wanted to light up hers as well but she felt that it was not needed.

"Another year, I guess?" She whispered.

She found herself sitting on the verandah, watching her people again. The teenagers were talking among themselves while the adults were supervising their children, not wanting an incident to happen.

The kids were running around swishing the sparklers here and there, trying to make a shape with it but to no avail it only looked like jumbled up doodles.

Malacca also had a box full of the item but she decided not to open them. It was still a nice sight to watch. She would give her own life it meant her people's happiness and freedom, but she was still a child in everyone's eye.

None of them knew what she and other people like her had experienced.

Without realising it, she started singing one of her favourite Raya songs (I'll put up the english translation in the author's note below, kay?)

Berlalulah sudah ramadan sebulan berpuasa

Tiba syawal kita rayakan dengan rasa gembira

Anak muda di rantauan semuanya pulang ke desa

Ibu dan ayah keriangan bersyukur tak terkira
Bertukar senyuman dan salam ziarah-menziarahi

Tutur dan kata yang sopan saling memaafi

Suasana hari raya walau di mana pun jua

Memberikan ketenangan dan mententeramkan jiwa

Kuih dan muih beranika macam

Makanlah jangan hanya di pandang

Ketupat rendang sila nikmati kawan

Penat memasak malam ke pagi

Wajik dan dodol jangan lupakan

Peninggalan nenek zaman berzaman

Asyik bersembang pakcik dan makcik

Hai duit raya lupa nak di beri

She sighed. "I'm bored..." The nation said to herself, swinging her legs left and right.

"Of course you're bored, you're not doing anything productive, ar."

Malacca quickly turned her head to see the owner of the voice. "Temasek."

"What?" The boy nation asked, noticing the dark aura his beloved sister was setting out, but chose to ignore it.

(A/N : I'm using my Kelantan Melayu so please bare with me, it's not really a language, more like an accent)

"MU GI MANO LAMO SANGAT HAH?! AKU NI DUK SINI SORE SUPO NENEK TUA DUK TUNGGU KO ANOK HOK TOK BALIK-BALIK KAMPUNG!!! DOH LAH PETANG DOH NIH! AKU LEPA SLIPAR NI KENO MUKO BIAR BERO MATO TU BARU TAHU!"

(WHERE DID YOU WENT FOR SUCH A LONG TIME?! I WAS SITTING HERE LIKE AN OLD GRANDMA WAITING FOR HER CHILDREN WHO WILL NEVER ARIVE TO THE VILLAGE! AND IT'S EVENING NOW! I'LL TEACH YOU A LESSON BY THROWING THIS SLIPPER AT YOU SO YOU WILL HAVE A BLACKEYE!)

Temasek knew she would be angry but not this angry. She looked like a dragon ready to burst. He was actually shaking by now, but he tried to hide it. He won't give Malacca the satisfaction of seeing him scared.

"Where. Did. You. Go?" The girl asked.

"I was actually getting a gift for you..." The island nation replied.

"A gift?" She deadpanned. "It better be a tiger or a gold encrusted wau bulan, for you to be out for so long.." She continued, giving a glare to her brother.

"It's not a tiger and it's impossible for me to get a 'gold encrusted wau'.."

"Then what is it?!" She was getting impatient. The hold on her slipper tightened, ready to throw at the nation in front of her.

"See for yourself.."

You would think that the other nations would be presenting themselves to Malacca right now, right?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

WRONG

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

They were all still shaken up by Malacca's outburst. Some of them were shaking and hugging each other, scared that the dragon will show it's flames again.

Brunei was on the verge of crying... ( a/n: no offense to Brunei people, kay?)

"Oi, come on lah!" Temasek yelled.

The first one to stop shaking was Indonesia. She tapped her sister who was hugging New Spain for protection.

"Tawalisi, come on, let's go see Malacca." She whispered.

The girl reluctantly nodded and followed her 'ate' (big sister).

Malacca heard the padding of two pairs of feet and was shocked to see who they were.

"Indon" "Tawalisi" She whispered. Her feet had a mind of its own and was starting to walk towards the two nations.

"Ate Maya!" Tawalisi screamed, running to hug her sister. Indonesia joining in a few minutes later.

"What are you doing here?"

"Well, a certain someone told us you were feeling lonely, so we came!" The eldest one of the trio said.

"Kuya Spain said I could come to celebrate with you! But New Spain had to come with me..."

"I WANNA HUG TOO!" A voice yelled, a girl with short curly hair running towards the siblings. A boy with a long curl following afterwards.

"Timor Leste, Brunei..." The nation was at the verge of tears now.

"Don't forget us, aru!" A small man with a short ponytail said.

"Bang China, Bang India...you're here too.."

"Of course! Festivals are a must for me!" India beamed.

"T-terima kasih, terima kasih sangat!" Malacca let a few of her tears drop.

"It's best if you thank Temasek for this one.." Indonesia whispered to her sister's ears.

Malacca didn't notice that her brother was standing there, smiling at the reunion the others were having.

The others knew what she was thinking and watch as she walked to Temasek.

Temasek noticed Malacca was walking towards him. She is either going to punch me or hug me.. he though, when they were face to face, he felt pain run to his jaw and noticed arms wrapped around his neck.

Both, I guess... He smiled when he heard an faint 'thank you' and saw that his sister's ears were bright red.

"Your welcome." Lady Tsunderella he added in his thoughts as he hugged back.

"GROUP HUG!" Someone yelled, probably Indonesia or China.

All of them just squeezed in together and formed a weird looking group hug with China and India hugging all of the smaller ones.

Let's just say that Malacca had one of the best days of her immortal life. (I think they are immortal)

it consisted of everyone shoving food and pastries in their mouths

Playing with sparklers, Timor was the happiest one when playing with it.

New Spain trying out a baju melayu, (blushing non-stop)

Thailand whispering "Be one with me, ana~" to Malaysia and ends up with a durian to the head.

And just enjoying the day with her keluarga (family)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Author-san: I know, a cliche ending but I'm just REALLY bad at endings... I'm NOT sorry for that! I promise I'll improve!

I was thinking of making a short chapter about when they get their Duit Raya, kinda like ampau.. If you don't understand, please search it up...

Well, do you guys want that chappie?

The Atmosphere at Eid al-Fitr (Suasana Hari Raya)

M: Ramadan, a month of fasting is over,

Syawal arrives, we celebrate it with joy,

All the young people in the region return to village,

Mother and father have immeasurable grateful joy.

Exchanging smiles and greetings while visiting each other,

Speaking politely and forgiving one another,

The atmosphere of Eid al-Fitr is everywhere,

Gives tranquility and calms the soul.

Tapestry alike cakes and pastries,

Eat them, don't just look at them,

Please enjoy Ketupat and Rendang,my friend,

(I was) Tired cooking of them from night to dawn.

Don't forget the Wajik and Dodol,

Grandmother's recipes I inherited ages ago,

Fascinating chat with uncle and aunt,

Ah, I forgot to give Eid al-Fitr money.

Malaysia: I really do enjoy that song~

Author-san: Agreed!

Please comment or tell me if you guys wanna read something! WE ACCEPT REQUEST!

See ya on the next chappie, Assalamualaikum! :)

Malaysia: Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

334K 19.3K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
29.8K 59 13
🤍 if u're not interested, don't report, just dont read!! 🤍
221K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
95K 2.4K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...