Captured (Steve Rogers Fanfic)

De coley0759

Nicole's life was normal for five years before everything changed. Whether it changed for the better or the w... Mais

Prologue
Ch.1- "What? No hug?"
Ch.2-"You weren't kidding about the sarcasm."
Ch.3- "Awe, I wish I cared."
Ch.4- "I'm ignoring you."
Ch.5- "People's egos tend to be bigger than their brains."
Ch.6- "I can be empathetic, I swear!"

Disclaimer/Explaination

98 3 1
De coley0759

This is going to be a Captain America/Steve Rogers fanfiction, however the first few chapters will be explaining the main characters backstory, and then the finding of Steve Rogers and him being uncovered from the ice and then they meet for their first mission. I'm pretty sure that this is going to be series, and that terrifies me because I've never written series before, but it'll be nice because I have the movies as references.....

And now for the disclaimer...

I do not own Captain America or The Avengers, They belong to Marvel. All Rights go to Marvel and whoever else was involved in the creation of these movies. All I own are my own OC(s) and Dialogue.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1M 89.6K 39
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...
1.1M 31.8K 47
Alexandra "Alex" Doherty is the girl everyone envies. She's well liked, is the captain of the soccer team, has a great group of friends, her boyfrien...
736K 2.7K 66
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
after they met her De M a r y

Ficção Adolescente

43.5K 2.9K 24
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...