Love On the Brain

By Xannny

My works #5| "No matter what I do I'm no good without you And I can't get enough Must be love on the brain." More

Introduction
Uno✨
Dos✨
Tres✨
Cuatro✨
Cinco✨
Seis✨
Siete✨
Ocho✨
Nueve✨
Diez✨
One✨
Three✨
Four✨
Five✨
Six✨
Seven✨
Eight✨
Nine✨
Ten✨
Un✨
Deux✨
Trois✨
Quatre✨
Cinq✨
Six✨
Sept✨
Huit✨
Nuef✨
Dix
2) 1.
2) 2.
2) 3
2) 4
2) 5
2) 6
2) 7
2) 8
2) 9
2) 10
2) 11
2) 12
2) 13
2) 14
2) 15
2) 16
2) 17
2) 18
2) 19
son...
2) 20
2) 21
2) 22
2) 23
2) 24
2) 25
2) 26
2) 27
2) 28
2) 29
E P I L O G U E
Final Author Note
Part 2???!
hmmm.
Special edition.

Two✨

13.6K 751 1.2K
By Xannny

"What's next?" I asked Quavo looking for movies.

"Let's watch Juice."

"Ooh both of my daddies in there." I smiled clicking it.

"Lemme guess Tupac and Khalil Kain?" Quavo asked as I played in his hair.

"Nope you wrong about Khalil, Tupac and Omar Epps my daddies."

"Of course." He playfully rolled his eyes.

Quavo and I were in my room this Friday night because we both vowed we wouldn't be going to a party in a while. Vae and our bail was $250 each and Quavo's was $400, my mother paid all three but Quavo paid her back.

"Simone can you come help cook?" Vae asked as the movie was ending.

"Can't Nailah help?" 

"She went to Walmart to get some more stuff." I sighed.

"I'll help." Quavo volunteered and I looked at him making him laugh.

"Thank you Quavolicious." She smiled closing the door.

"Shouldn't help with shit now." He said. He patted my thigh for me to get off him but I didn't.

"No you comfortable." I whined, I was laying on his back playing in his dreads.

"The movie going off anyway." He said as I watch Tupac fall off the building.

"Huhboy." I whined and got off of him as he stood up and stretched.

"Big ass baby." He mumbled.

"Little ass boy." I mumbled.

"Childish ass girl."

"Immature ass boy." 

"That will beat that ass."

"I know something you could beat." I pecked his lips walking out the room laughing.

"Better stop playing Simone!" He yelled following me.

Quavo and I weren't a couple or anything, we were just having fun. I guess you can say we at the talking stage, neither of us wanted to get serious so we was just chilling.

"Thought I was gon have to come back up there." Vae said meeting us up the stairs with a belt in her hand.

"What you was gon do with that belt?" Quavo asked laughing.

"Tear that ass up." She mocked Curtis Payne making me laugh.

I went in the kitchen to see Vae had ribs thawing, the stuff for baked mac and cheese, yams, collard greens, stuffing, cheesecake, and cornbread out.

"What the fuck you cooking for? Thanksgiving?" Quavo asked taking the words out of my mouth.

"No, I have to submit a meal to my culinary arts teacher and everything has to be perfect. Wash your hands, Simone you cut up the greens and Quavo you mix cornbread." 

We was going to wash our hands in the sink until Vae started bitching so we went to the bathroom then came out to her playing music.

"Attitude on nana and your pussy on agua, and your stomach on flat flat, and your ass on what's that?" Vae and I rapped along.

"We're back." Nailah said walking in with Crook.

"Why you always with this peanut head motherfucker?" I asked glaring at him.

"Sim why you still mad? I apologized." He laughed.

"That's not funny." I rolled my eyes.

"You still mad at him because of the picture?" Vae asked laughing.

"Not seeing how everybody find this funny but okay." 

Crook stupid ass found my mugshot and got it made as a iPhone case and started selling them to people we knew.

"I made $195, we could of split the money." He laughed.

"The fuck? How much was you selling them for?" Vae asked laughing.

"I made up a different price depending on the person asking, like I gave one to Quavo for $10 cause that's my mans."

"You bought one?" I asked looking at him.

"Your mugshot was funny as hell, I had to." He laughed. 

In the mugshot I was arguing with the officer taking the picture because she wouldn't let me fix my hair so in the midst of the argument she just took the picture.

"Fuck all of y'all." I wiped my hands off on a towel in the kitchen.

"Can you go get that?" Vae asked hearing the doorbell ring. 

"Sure." I went to the door and the last person I expected to be here was here.

"Why are you here? How did you get here?" I asked.

"Is that a way to greet your father?" The he devil his self asked.

"Hello Christian, why are you here?" I asked still holding the door.

"Dadddy!" Vae said before he could say anything as I just moved and went back in the kitchen.

"Who was at the door?" Nai asked.

"Vae father." 

"I thought y'all have the same father." Quavo asked eating the grapes that was on the table.

"That's Vae father and my sperm donor." I explained opening my mouth so Quavo could feed me a grape but Crook threw one in my mouth making it go down my throat.

"You're an asshole." Nai said laughing as Quavo patted my back while I had a coughing fit.

"And y'all wonder why I don't like his Teen Titans head ass." I said and they laughed.

"You shaped like a hot sauce bottle." Crook said and I started rolling.

"You smell like hella grand daddy shake that ass." 

"You smell like two Africans slap boxing in an elevator." 

"Your I'm not your daddy, I'm your grandpa head ass." 

"You look like the leprechaun from the hood." 

"Y'all killing me." Nailah said. I was thankful she stepped in, I ain't have no more jokes.

"Where's your clothes Simone? You have male company over." Christian said coming in the kitchen. I had on clothes, I was wearing compression shorts and a sports bra. 

And just like that the atmosphere of fun was ruined.

"Didn't you always say when I owned my own home I could do what I want? Well Wallah!" I held my arms open for dramatic effect.

"Bitch your father single? He a dilf, dad I'll like to fuck." Nai whispered in my ear staring at my father.

"Hello sir, I'm Quavo and this is Travon." Crook glared at him for saying his government.

"Nice to meet you guys, I'm their fat-" I cut him off by unnecessary coughing. 

"Yo you good?" Nailah patted my back as I continued coughing.

"Sorry.. Allergic to bullshit." I was still coughing and Nailah started laughing.

"Simone." Vae warned and I looked at her, she know I was never the type to hold my tongue for anyone.

"What? We all know why he came down here, I'm just wondering when he gon stop beating around the bush." I said just as the door rung.

"I'll get it." Crook, Nailah and Quavo said in unison running out the kitchen.

"You will not disrespect me in front of company." My father said looking at me.

"Can I disrespect you away from company?" I challenged making me and Vae laugh.

"Hey, hey, hey." My mom said walking in the kitchen as I smiled. 

"Mommy." I smiled. It was true when they say black don't crack. My mom is pushing her 40s and still killing these girls out here.

"Simone, who'd you get that ass from? Seem like it gets bigger every time I see it." She said playfully grabbing my booty.

"I'll tell you my secret later." I winked laughing.

"You encouraging this?" 

"Christian." Mom said making me laugh.

"Yo y'all popular today." Crook said as I went to open the door.

"You got to be fucking kidding me?!" I yelled opening the door.

"Talk that shit now!" Dice said putting me in the headlock.

"Get offa me!" I yelled laughing.

"Stop yelling." Vae said but stopped and jumped on Dice forgetting he was on me knocking all of us over.

"C'mon with your stupid ass." I said rubbing my funny bone that was now hurt.

Ain't shit funny when you hit this.

I got off the floor and Sammy was just staring at me and I stared back at him. I tried to be serious but I'm not a serious person and I started laughing, why the fuck he staring at me like that?

"This food better be ready, came over straight after the plane ride." Dice said making me look over at Vae who was avoiding my stare.

"IT'S HOTTER THAN A BITCH!" Stunna yelled coming in the house making me look at Nai and she hugged him and I still was glaring at Vae.

"Soo both of y'all knew everybody was coming and failed to tell me?" I asked. Nai grabbed my hand and we walked into the guess room.

"We wanted it to be a surprise." Nai said.

"Surprise for who? Did y'all fail to realize I have Quavo here? That's disrespectful as fuck to him for Sammy to be here." 

"When this was planned we didn't know Quavo was going to be here." Vae defended.

"Alright and while we cooked you should of told me he had to leave then you knew Christian was coming. You know we don't get along."

"Nope, that was all Vae. I had no parts with y'all father." Nai said holding her hands up as Vae smacked her teeth.

"Really Nailah?" 

"I told you, you was going down by yourself."

"Well Sim, I'm sorry but I think this dinner would be good." Vae looked at me.

"The minute somebody brings me out of my character, I'm taking my food to my room." 

"Deal." We shook hands walking back in the room.

"So let's get situated folks." Vae clapped her hands.

~

"So Dice- is it?" Christian asked, he know damn well he knew his name with how much Vae talked about him. He cursed Vae out for saying she'll suck his dick until it turn black and blue one time.

"Yes sir." Dice nodded and I laughed.

"What's your intentions with my daughter?" I laughed even louder making them look at me.

"Thought about something in my head." I said eating my macaroni.

"I like your daughter a lot sir and I could see us getting somewhere far with this relationship. She's brings out another side in me that I didn't even know I had. My feelings are deep for her."

"Awwww." I cooed pitching his cheek and he swatted my hand away.

"Almost made me cry." Stunna wiped his face and I started laughing. 

He so damn ugly.

"You so damn ugly." Vae took the words out of my mouth as I reached over Dice and grasped her hand.

"This why you my nigga for life." I told her laughing.

"Simone that's so rude reaching over his food." Christian said making me look at Dice plate.

"Yeah I forgot his doggy ass eat bones since that's the only thing there." I laughed.

"Crook your phone vibrating." Nailah said as he picked up his phone.

"Is that Simone mugshot?" Stunna yelled making my mother cover up her ear.

"Do you have to yell?" She asked.

"Yes, blame my mother." He yelled again making me laugh.

"Yeah this Simone." Crook said.

"I give you $30 right now if you gimme your case." Sammy laughed.

"Nah I'll give you $50." Stunna yelled.

"$100 boy." Dice pulled out a hundred and I snatched it putting it into my bra.

"Y'all not funny." I rolled my eyes.

"We'll do business later, I got more in the trunk." Crook tried to whisper.

"I didn't get the full details on what happened the night you was arrested, can you tell me why you were?" Christian asked.

"Cause I was lit as fudge." I stuck my tongue out then reached across the table to slap Nai hand.

"So is Quavo your boyfriend?" My mom asked.

"No I'm single but Quavo is something." I smiled.

"Hmph." Sammy said drinking his soda.

"Is there a problem?" I asked.

"It's funny how a picture, which you by the way told me wasn't like that, made y'all start this 'something.'"

"It's funny how a one night stand started our relationship." I looked at him.

"A one night stand is only for one night, I obviously came back."

"Congratulations, you played yourself." I smiled at him.

"So dad how's the business?" Vae said cutting her eyes at us.

"Y'know business always successful baby girl. Tac, Sean and I just opened a new club in Decatur." He sipped his drink.

"Why you so quiet?" I asked Quavo noticing he hasn't said anything since we sat down for dinner.

"Just observing, y'know how some people change when their in front of certain people? You don't, you act the same damn way." He laughed.

"I hate fake people like that, I'm too much of an open book for me to act that way."

"True but sometimes you need to tone it down. You be bugging."

"I don't know what that is, can you give me an definition?" I asked laughing.

"So how's your makeup line?" Christian asked right before Quavo could respond.

"It pays the bills, keeps the light on. Y'know?" I asked.

"In other news it's going fine, she just got a email from Mac and Avon trying to do business." Vae smiled bragging.

I wasn't the bragging type or the type to have my moves out there. They only saw a girl in a nice ass house, driving a nice ass car and dressing in nice ass clothes, they never knew what I was doing and I kept it that way. I'm lowkey with my shit.

"Why you ain't tell me?" Sammy asked.

"Michael I haven't had a civil conversation with you in like 2 weeks, I ain't wanna talk fam." I shook my head.

"You acting petty over a picture."

"Don't you hate when you get screenshot?" I asked laughing.

"Bitch that DM wasn't for everybody." Nailah joined in making me reach over the table and grasp her hand again.

"So the rapper was your boyfriend and now he is?" My father asked.

"I just said I ain't got a boyfriend like 5 minutes ago fam." 

"So what are you doing with your life?" 

"Besides my makeup line getting out there, passing all my courses and keeping a roof over my head I ain't doing shit. Y'know getting locked up and drunk every night." I shrugged sipping my juice.

"Simone." Mommy said lowly laughing.

"Oh I'm sorry." I dryly said.

"So you're not seeing anyone right now?" He asked.

"No I'm seeing everyone, I'm a ho." I smiled. Dice spit his juice in Navaeh face as he laughed.

"That's nasty and disrespectful." Stunna yelled handing her napkins but he was still laughing.

"I didn't mean to, I just wasn't expecting Sim to say that." Dice was still laughing.

"That's what he wanna hear, no matter what I'll never be the child to make him proud right?" I asked getting serious.

"Simone it was never-"

"It was never like that, you both made me proud but Vae just excelled in more things. That's what you was going to say right?" I asked as it was straight out quiet.

"Simone what do you want me to say?"

"Say the reason you're here, you keep beating around the bush. Go ahead, tell me how much a fuck up I am to have your precious Vae get a charge."

"Simone don't bring me into this." Vae said cleaning her face.

"You're always in this because in his eyes I'm the fuck up, right Christian?"

"Simone maybe you should-"

"I'm the fuck up who graduated number one in her class with three scholarships, a makeup line that's bringing me in money, a house that's in my name and a car that's also in my name that I paid with my money."

"What do you want me to say? Yeah I compare you and Vae a lot because while you were out there going to parties Navaeh stayed behind and studied and practice for her games. She never caused as much trouble as you."

"Most of the shit we did was her idea! I just took the blame because I was already the fucked up child in your eyes!" 

"No it wasn't you would guilt her into coming with you into parties, she even told you she had a boyfriend and respected her relationship and you still guilted her into coming with you a party where you have to be naked."

"That's how it went Vae?" I bitterly laughed. "You told him I guilted you to coming with me to the ABC party? So it was my fault?"

"Simone I didn't mean it like that, it-"

"I asked you, I asked you did you want to go! I never go no where without you, we could of had a movie night and got drunk by our lonely. We did not have to go out and you knew I wouldn't of been mad, you even said you was glad we came to the party." 

"It wasn't meant like that Simone, I promise."

"How was it meant? For me to look like the bad guy and take the blame as always while you keep this perfect image of an golden child?" I laughed.

"That's foul." Nai shook her head.

"Simone that's enough, it's time for you to take responsibilities for your actions!" Christian yelled.

"My actions? If I wanted to shake my ass, walk around half naked and have naked pictures posted all over the web I will. Y'know why? Because I don't fucking live by your rules anymore, Simone is her own person and she's going to do what the fuck she wants."

"Calm down." Sammy said in my ear, I didn't even see him come near me.

"So what was the goal here? You want Navaeh to live with you? Bye Vae. how soon can you transfer and move out?" 

"Simone stop." Navaeh said. I looked over and she was crying.

She was always the sensitive crybaby one out of us.

"No that's what you wanted? You wanted to look like daddy's girl so you can pack your shit and go. I'll be fine without you, I was always alone anyway." I stood up.

"Christian you dead wrong for this." Mommy said coming over to kiss me on my cheek whispering she love me in my ear and leaving.

"It's time for all of y'all to go. I don't want nobody here when I wake up in the morning." I took my plate to the sink.

"Simone it was never like that." Vae said coming to me.

"If you come any closer to me, I will hit you. Leave me alone, I don't want to talk." 

"Simone just go up stairs and cool off." Sammy glared shaking his head.

"Quavo I'll text you, okay? Sorry for tonight, I'll explain another time." I said hugging him and Crook as they prepared to leave.

"Take your time, talk to me when you ready." He kissed me on my cheek and left.

"Why y'all still here? BYE! I mean all of y'all, y'all gotta go. I don't want nobody here!" I told them pointing to the door.

"I love you Sim, I'll check on you tomorrow." Nailah said hugging me.

"I love you more."

"C'mon baby, she don't look like she wants to talk. We'll try tomorrow." Dice told her.

"Lock the door on the way out." I told them going upstairs. 

I went through the T.V guide stopping on Spongebob knowing it could make me laugh since Spongebob was my safe haven whenever I wasn't feeling well.

"I'm not leaving you by yourself alone." Sammy said coming into the room.

"I just wanna be by myself." 

"I don't care, I won't even talk but I'm staying here." 

He took off his shirt and took off his pants that had basketball shorts under and laid down with me. He pulled me on top of him playing with my earlobe, leaving little kisses.

"I got you Sim." 
__________

It always goes down at the dinner table LMAO

Crook^😍👅 Keith Powers so damn fine brah.

Unedited, excuse any mistakes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

878K 20.5K 46
"I sure hope so, if I die I can't even think about a heaven without luke hemmings, because you are my heaven."
22.7K 517 20
"I'm all you'll ever need 🤍 ."
241 17 17
"If I could be healthier in my next life no sickness, I'll be only waiting for you."
9.4K 427 46
everyone who ever loved me only left or hurt me so please don't do that same.