"Fear me"

By WritingSmartCake

Jeff the killer -Alice was just a 16 year old girl with a fear of the same stuff most people were, death, hei... More

"Fear me"

4.2K 71 22
By WritingSmartCake

"ZACHARY!" Me, Alice, yelled at my irresponsible brother; whom stole my phone and managed to snap it in half on 'accident' now I have to wait 3 months for a new one. The young boy known as my brother just laughed "You didn't need it, did you?" He was still laughing his big butt of. "No Zach, I didn't need my most valuable possession." I said in a caustic tone.

"It's not like I have a bestfriend, a boyfriend, and a popular Instagram page." I added, once again sarcastically.

"Sorry Hun." My mom slid on her r's "3 months of shipping for that 'important object.' " I just sighed hearing my mom. "How will I contact my beloved mother?" I cooed, questioningly "use your brothers phone, after all, he broke yours." The Lady sighed, not looking away from her book. A smile danced across my lips "Zach!" I happily called "hand your phone." I put my hand out as he walked down the stairs "wait, what?" My brother'a face instantly got darkened "you heard the girl." My mom turned a page from her book. Zach dropped his phone in my hand, reluctantly. "WELL. I'm gonna go for a walk." I smiled obviously enjoying myself. "Call ya if emergency!" And with that, the door was closed and I was gone.

When the sun left my sight, I finally enjoyed myself; treating myself with some food. Suddenly a pale man approached the sidewalk. "Tsk tsk tsk Alice out so late!" The stranger chuckled. "W-who- how do you know my name? Who in the hell are you?" I stumbled back as he began walking toward me. He ignored my questions, and slid a knife out of his pocket holding it to my neck "Alice. Go. To. Sleep!" I slapped the knife off of my as he attempted to drive it in my throat, but the knife was still in his hands. "NO FRICK NO!" I rolled, my hand slapping his leathery cheek "Nice try, princess." His knife sliced my wrists, I squeaked, attempting to scream "haha, you're so cute." He held the knife on my cheek. "STAHP!" I screamed, than sirens and voices enhanced "JEFF WE KNOW ITS YOU, SURRENDER NOW OR FACE WORSE CONSEQUENCES!" He flipped off of me; only one more word escaped his lips "soon." His creepy smirk grew as he ran off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 65.7K 59
๐’๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐žใ€ข๐๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ใ€ˆ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค 1ใ€‰ ๐‘ถ๐’‘๐’‘๐’๐’”๐’Š๐’•๐’†๐’” ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’‡๐’‚๐’•๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’ ๐’‚๐’•๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’• โœฐ|| ๐‘บ๐’•๐’†๐’๐’๐’‚ ๐‘ด๏ฟฝ...
571K 46.9K 22
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
2.7M 155K 49
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
838K 27K 68
"Real lifeแ€™แ€พแ€ฌ แ€…แ€€แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€…แ€”แ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ฌแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธ แ€•แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€แ€„แ€บแ€žแ€ฝแ€ฌแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€ปแ€ฌแ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ฌแ€•แ€ฒแ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€šแ€บ" "แ€แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€•แ€ฒแ€Šแ€ญแ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธ Bae แ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€„แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธแ€„แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ทแ€›แ€œแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€กแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€‘แ€ญ แ€„แ€ซแ€แ€ป...