Wendigo Josh x Reader | Until...

By Superxnatural_

After the events of Until Dawn. Girlfriend, [Y/N], went back to the mines to search for her lost boyfriend... More

A/N
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
A/N
13
Help?
14
15
Epilouge
One year after • Smut

11

6.3K 217 128
By Superxnatural_

      WARNING: Cussing, LOTS of violence [Sorta Graphic], Sexy scene [Not Too Graphic] 🌚😏

"Never do that again please." [Y/N] said moments later when their lips departed

Ahiga let out a long sigh, "Your heart belongs to another. I understand."

Ahiga turned to leave but was stopped by a broad chest. [Y/N]'s nostrils flared by the smell of cigarette and toxic fumes.

"No one is leaving till we deal with that animal." A harsh Russian voice echoes through the shallow dimmed cave.

The remaining tribe members nodded their heads in agreement. [Y/N] eyed the foreign man. He always drank around the bonfire before the Wendigo attack. She remember him staring dimly at the moon while chugging a glass of his whisky that he packed.

"You like to drink. Huh?" She said at that night.

The Russian man rolled his eyes, "Isn't it obvious?"

"I just wanted you to admit your addiction."

"Go back to your tent. It's a miracle that you lived." His stormy grey eyes became intense, "Weaklings always die last, don't they?"

"If they did. You wouldn't be here."

"I say we shoot that bitch till it can't screech anymore!" That bought [Y/N] back to reality.

"Whoa. Whoa." She rose her hands above her head when the muscular Russian man bought out his gun out of his back pocket.

"You have no words in this!" He pointed his gun at [Y/N], "she brought he creature to the campsite by her SCENT." He screamed.

[Y/N] could feel everyone's eyes on her. It wasn't her fault. No. The Wendigo would had found the campsite anyways. The scent of alcohol, burning wood, children's laughter, flesh and blood would had bought the creature there.

"You're drunk." the words came out slowly out of [Y/N]'s mouth. She casually looked at Ahiga who is beside her. His face was always a open book: the slight glint in his dark eyes, his lips tugged to the side, his brows furrowed, wrinkles on his forehead. This meant he's furious. [Y/N] knew that.

The Russian let out a laugh, "Drunk!? Don't be stupid!" He turned the safety off, " You killed everyone!"

"Is that true? Outsider?" One of the tribe woman asked, her arms were wrapped tightly around her child.

"No. Of course not! Can't you smell the bullshit coming out of his mouth?" [Y/N] hissed out.

[Y/N] felt a rush of heat in her face. What she said was unnecessary but she couldn't help it. The Russian man was pushing her to her limits— blame her for deaths of her saviors. No. She wouldn't have it.

"We will leave her as bait. I will avenge your people." The tribe, without a chief, looked helpless. Majority of the survivor were females and children. The males took the Wendigo full on, causing their deaths. No one dared to object the Russian man who carried a fully armed weapon.

"Get hold of her." Three women grabbed hold of [Y/N] holding her up straight.

Ahiga growled, "LET GO OF HER!"

"Easy, Indian boy." The Russian aimed his pistol at  Ahiga, "You will not save the girl this time." With that he pulled the trigger; shooting him in the leg.

The females in the tribe shriek and jumped by the sound of the pistol.

"Sorry, ladies. Couldn't risk him messing with our mission."

Ahiga laid defenseless on the cold floor of the cave. His blood flowed where [Y/N] stood, shaking angrily.

"You want to kill a monster, yet your the real monster here." [Y/N] pulled against her restraints.

The Russian growled, "You talk too much. You should really close that pretty mouth of yours." He got up to the 19 year olds' face, "I am the new chief. I take charge."

[Y/N]'s face scrunched when his breath reached her nose. The smell of alcohol invaded her nostrils.

"You're pathetic. You drink to destroy your pain." With that [Y/N] spit in his face. She let out a sly smirk when she saw the man wipe his face in disgust.

"You stupid little girl!" With a swing, he hits [Y/N]'s head with the back of the gun.

[Y/N]'s vision started to become hazy. Her head pound every second as she consumed air. All she could hear was the agony gasps of Ahiga and sudden screams from the tribe.

"You idiot." She felt the grasps on her hands disappear. Her face soon meet the floor.

The last thing she saw was the tribe arguing with the Russian.

•••

[Y/N] woke up with the sun rays on her skin. She squinted by the bright rays. The first thing she noticed was that she was outside. Trees surrounded her.

"Glad you're awake." A harsh voice said. She attempted to move but was stop by ropes.

"You really think this is going to work." She said. Her hand and ankles ached every time she tried to move. The ropes kept scratching her skin till it burned and bleed.

"Think?" He let out a jolly good laugh, "I know it will work."

"Why are you doing this?" [Y/N] asked the Russian, "And don't give me the whole: I am doing this because I care about the tribe. Because we both know you don't have a heart to care."

The Russian's mouth twitched, "Allegedly Wendigos don't exist. You know how much money will I make when a dead Wendigo appears in human society. Founded by me. Killed by my gun."

"You think the government is really going to let the news out? They keep stuff in secret. You're just too stupid to know."

The Russian grabbed hold of [Y/N]'s jaw, "You don't know that. Now please do me a favor and scream."

[Y/N] shook her head. The Russian's smile turned sinister, "I asked nicely..."

[Y/N]'s eyes widen when she saw a black item pulled out of the man's pocket. Everything slowed down when she heard a click. Then a bang.

She let out a loud scream when she felt a piercing pain in her abdomen. Her blouse became sticky and soaked. Her vision turned white from the amount of pain, "Oh god!" She yelled out.

"I hear it." [Y/N] didn't listen to any words the Russian man was saying. All she felt was pain.

How did her life goes to peaceful to hell in a year?

"Will you be my girlfriend?" A junior with dark hair and green asked her in class. His name is Joshua Washington. [Y/N] found his charming smile dreaming and his face enlightening.

"Of course." Two words sealed the deal. Weeks later they were the talk of the school. Every time they walked down the hallway of the school they received stares.

"Don't worry about them." Josh told her.

"I don't worry about anything when I'm with you." She replied with a generous smile. Josh leaned, his breathe ghostly on her lips. With two moves, their lips collided. That was the day when [Y/N]'s lips touched another for the first time.

A Month later, [Y/N] visited the Washington's house for the first time. Beth and Hannah always been [Y/N]'s friends. They greeted her with hugs, "Thank you for coming over!" Beth said at the door.

"Awe Beth! I'm glad to be here!" [Y/N] told her.

Later that night, Josh snuck [Y/N] in his room.

"I love you." Was the first thing he said. His green eyes were full of love when he said those words that made [Y/N]'s heart jump.

"You said the three words..."

"And I meant it. I, Joshua Washington, is in love with a girl with [C/O/H] hair and gorgeous eyes that twinkle when she's excited or sad." [Y/N] bit her bottom lip. She didn't know what to say? She cares for him.

"Josh—"

"If you don't love me. It's ok." He sat on his bed. His face unreadable.

"Josh I don't like you." His face fell, "I love you."

With that he got up and pushed [Y/N] into his bed.

His lips tackled her's. Both of their lips moved sonically. [Y/N] could feel his hands wandering on her body. She grasped his dark locks and tugged it; deepening the kiss.

"I don't," he panted in between the kisses, "want this," he placed his lips back onto her lips, "to end."

"Shirt. Off." Was all she said. With a grin Josh got up and buttoned down his shirt to reveal his toned chest.

[Y/N] felt her heart racing. He's beautiful...

Before Josh could take off [Y/N]'s shirt the door opened to reveal the terrified Hannah.

"I heard noises..." Her voice cracked. Let's just say [Y/N] rushed out of the house the minute Hannah left the room.

[Y/N] opened her heavy eyes to see a tall figure dodging bullets. She could hear loud curses and screeching noises.

"Goddamit!!" [Y/N] heard another shot, "DIE CREATURE!" the noise soon died out.

"Uhh..." [Y/N] moaned out weakly. She knows that she's losing a large amounts of blood every second. Being tied up didn't help the situation at all...

[Y/N] felt a rough large hand touch her cheek. She opened her eyes to see the Wendigo—Josh.

"Joshua..." She groaned out. Her abdomen felt like it's stretching every time she tried to inhale. It's burning her in the inside.

The creature then dig his sharp nails into her thigh. Tears started to whelmed in the 19 year olds' eyes. She is going to die in the hand of her boyfriend. Or what was her boyfriend.

"Joshua!" A dark toned voice said — Ahiga.

The Wendigo turned and screeched at the limping male. He dug out his nails from [Y/N]'s thigh. His full attention was on the Carmel skinned male.

[Y/N] felt her throat tighten, "Ahiga! NO!"

Ahiga just let out his typical smirk, "Don't worry about me princess. Like I said I would do anything for you." He started to chant. Words unfamiliar to [Y/N].

A very dim light started to glow around the male and the creature. [Y/N] kept screaming and begging for her friend to stop and run. But it was useless.

The creature stalked closer to the male. Tears started to fall freely from [Y/N]'s cheek when the Wendigo grabbed hold of Ahiga's neck. With one last word, Ahiga yelled his last chant.

A bright light engulfed the two figures. [Y/N] closed her eyes from the brightness. Once she opened it she saw Ahiga's lifeless body on the floor. Next to him was another form. The nude form shook from the coldness. [Y/N] could see his pale back, dark hair, and green eyes.

"Josh?" She choked out.

Josh looked up, "[Y/N]?"

His normal lips quivered. He looked down to his hands to see them normal. Carefully he touched his face to feel the soft textures, " I don't feel hunger."

[Y/N] let a soft sad laugh. Her eyes never leaving Ahiga form. Love can save Wendigo. Ahiga love for her was strong enough to break the spell.

'Thank you, Ahiga'

"I killed.The man with the gun. Children and innocent people."

"It wasn't you Josh." [Y/N] said choking on her words. Blood spilled out her mouth, "Josh?"

Josh looked up to see the blood dripping from her pale lips, "No. Not again. I'm not losing you." He pulled on the ropes, "We're getting out of here. Then we will go to college. Have fun in climbing class. And make beautiful children one day."

He tugged on the rope harder, "I always hated ropes. C'mom!" He screamed out when it didn't come lose. He look back at the dead body of the Russian man.

"Josh?" [Y/N] said weakly.

"I got a plan." He covered his naked body with the man's coat, "Bingo."

[Y/N] looked up to see Josh cutting the rope with a knife. Once free from her restraint, [Y/N] fell forward to be caught by Josh's arms.

She felt his hand covering her gushing wound, "We need to get this covered. Then we get help."

[Y/N]'s eyes started to get more heavy. She began to close them.

"[Y/N]! Wake up!" She felt tapping on her face, "Please..." Everything turned black.

•••
A/N: I don't know what to say? It's 2 in the morning. And I need sum sleep. Also, Thank you guys for over 300 hearts 💖 and almost 10k views 🌚. Love you guysss!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194 9 5
˚ ೀ⋆ ˚ 𝐀𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐓'𝐒 𝐋𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐁𝐘𝐄 . ❝ once the sun goes down, who knows what monsters will crawl out of the shadows? ❞ ── ❪ sam giddi...
165K 4.6K 21
"Y/n please don't leave me. I don't think I can take another person leaving me" "I would never in my wildest dream leave your side. I will always be...
394 19 13
What happens to Sam and 7 other friends, when they reunite for their annual winter getaway after a catastrophe that happened the previous year? Will...
664 34 16
(Until Dawn Fanfic - JoshxOC) Mystery is not a new thing for Pearl. She's quite interested in paranormal things, but also in what goes on in the...