Till The End (Freddy x Bonnie...

By soundscreecher

... More

A/N Editing
Ch 1- Her Loss [EDITED]
Ch 2- My Brother's Job [EDITED]

Ch 3- Say My Name

602 22 29
By soundscreecher

Tori's POV

    "Shabon, you should really just move on, he's been dead for nearly a whole year! This is getting silly."

    "Silly!? SILLY!?" She shouted, a tint of 'her' in Shabon's voice.

    "UHHHHH, FACK THIS SHIZ I'M OUT!!!!" I screamed as I ran for the door.

We are soooooo dead

    Hah! You can say that again! UMMMMMM, Sound!?

Sound: Tori! Stop breaking the fourth wall! And what is it?

    I doubt it will ever come up in a normal conversation, so could you explain the 'Kirkland-Jones' Family Secret'?

Sound: Dude, it's called a secret for a reason, but I will do it just so we are all on the same page.

    Thanks! Now I gotta go fast!!! 

Sound: So basically, each blood member of the Kirkland-Jones family is born with a hidden power which is usually not active until the ages of 13-17. Even though their powers are inside of them, some need magical items to enhance their powers. Having powers always seem amazing, but it has a downside, their powers come with an evil side. When the evil sides are in control of the host, the host doesn't change in looks even though the evil side looks different from the host. The only reason they know what the evil side looks like is because, every now and then, the evil side is able to physically manifest a physical form for a few minutes or appear in the reflection of a mirror, glass, or water, basically anything that casts reflections. The members of the family have learned to keep their evil sides in control, but certain feelings do cause the evil side to easily take control.

Sebastian's (AKA Springtrap) power is to control energy, machinery, and metal. His evil side's name is Purple Guy, but  Springtrap and his siblings nicknamed him PG. PG is manipulative, deadly, and full of bloodlust. PG is about the same age as Springtrap and has very light lavender skin with lilac hair tied in a ponytail. His clothes consisted of a dress shirt, a waistcoat, dress pants, dress shoes, a waist cape, a cap, and a coat over his shoulders, each article in various shades of purple. He wears a pitch black mask over his face with a white open grin and eyes. PG easily takes control whenever Springtrap feels really angry or crazy, in other words, when he feels insane.

Bonnie's can control sound and music which sounds pretty weak, but trust me, it's not. Because Bonnie always had trouble controlling his powers, he was given a magical guitar that not only changes its type but helps Bonnie control his powers easier. His evil side's name is simply David. David is very emotional but talented and seems to deeply hate Purple Guy. David has the form of a young child with tan skin, black hair, and green eyes. He wears a white sleeveless shirt, camo cargo pants, red and black sneakers, and a purple jacket tied around his waist. David seems to ultimately be in control whenever Bonnie feels really angry, or really sad, or plainly wants revenge for something.

Shabon's ability is to control shadows and illusion. Her evil side's name is long and complicated, so Shabon and her siblings nicknamed it RXQ. RXQ looks like a silhouette of Shabon with bunny ears, the same shape as her but with no colour, just pitch black, with the exception of glowing white eyes and a grin. RXQ easily comes out whenever Shabon feels either mischievous or just majorly upset.

Tori's ability is the ability to know who others are, what they are like, Where they work, if they are dangerous, etc, just by looking at them. Unlike the rest of her siblings, Tori has 2 evil sides, but unlike all the others, they are particularly weak. Their names are Toy and Withered. Toy is a tall male with light blue hair tied in two ponytails. His skin is pale with circular red cheeks and green eyes. He wore a light blue blouse, a white vest, black dress pants, and shoes. Withered looked like Bonnie, but tall, in fact, taller than Toy. Withered has messy hair and ripped and dirty clothes that consisted of a black shirt, a light purple waistcoat with purple accents, black pants, Purple and red shoes, and a red scarf, he also had a pair of bunny ears. What truly is scary about Withered though, is the fact that his face was entirely missing, only having a black hole and two red lights in its place. In addition to that, he had no right arm. Toy comes out when Tori feels judged while Withered comes out when Tori feels insecure. Because those two feeling practically leads up to each other, both happen to be in control, a lot.

Now that's out of the way, let's check up on Tori, shall we?

Red's POV

    I wonder if Bonnie just has 2 siblings... Freddy probably likes Bonnie, Goldie has a not-so-secret crush on Springtrap. Shafred is just MADE for Shabon, and here I am, all alone, no friend, so sad.

Dramatic much?

    SHHHH, no one asked for your opinion, Sound, no one asked... But anyways, I was on my way to the flower shop so I could buy some roses for my shipping shrine.  My ship? Bonnie x Freddy, Goldie x Springtrap, and Shafred x Shabon!

Because it totally isn't weird to ship your siblings with people.

    Well... it's not weird if they don't know about it!

ಠ_ಠ I won't question it...

    Thank you-

    "EEEEEEEK!!!! I'M SORRY!!!!!! FORGIVE MEEEEE!!!!" I heard a voice scream. That is not something you hear every day... The next thing I knew, a very pretty girl with pale skin, cyan hair tied in twin tails, rosy cheeks, and green eyes ran my way, Shabon hot on her trail. Out of instinct, I blocked Shabon's way.

    "What's going on!? Shabon! Calm down!!!" I cried out, Shabon just glared at me, I could literally feel a chill down my spine.

    "All I did was tell her to move on from her boyfriend." I hear the girl from earlier whisper behind me. She's still here? I thought she still ran...

    "Move. Out. Of. My. Way." Shabon coldly stated like she could get ANY COLDER!

    "No," I told her, WHY DID I JUST SAY THAT!?

    "If you don't move out of the way... I WILL HURT YOU." She stated, EVEN CREEPIER THAN LAST TIME. The girl and I froze, not only was that hella creepy and dangerous, that's kinda illegal too! Like the dummy I was, I just say 'Uhhhh' a lot, until I noticed how close Shabon was to snapping, so I did the first thing that came to my mind...

    Grab the girl's hand and run for the hills!

Red isn't good in situations like these.

    This time I can't even lie anymore. As we both ran, I turned my head back to see if Shabon was still following us, and she was! Like a Cheetah chasing a gazelle.

    "Whatever you do, don't look back!!!"

    "I'll try not to!" She cries out. As we ran on and on, I could feel my legs burning. Just a little longer... "My name is Tori" She said to me, "What's yours?"

    "Red." I said, smiling, even though she probably couldn't see it.

    "UHHHH, I turned back like you told me not to, and Shabon is REALLY close!" I turn around, she was closer than last time, I look forward again.

    "OH HELL NAH!" I cry out.

    "We can't run forever, we'll tire out before she does!!!" Tori screamed out.

    "Don't worry! I have a plan! If we can make it to my house and lock the doors and windows before she can reach us, I think we'll be fine!" I told her. Not long after, we re-entered the neighborhood we were in and started running towards my house. Once we finally reached it, I yanked the door open, shoved her in before me, and locked the door. A silence hung over us as we sat on the floor, panting heavily.

    "That was way too close..." I panted

    "Yeah." We stayed there for a minute until we heard loud banging on the door. I looked through the peephole to see that Shabon was doing the banging. I moved away and grabbed Tori's hand, 

   "We should lock all the doors and windows and hide somewhere."

    "Agreed" for the next few minutes, we went around the house locking all the doors and windows, and by the time we were done, we could still hear Shabon banging on the door so we both hid in my room and locked the door.

    "Man, I didn't know you were my neighbor" Tori giggled,

    "Neighbor!? That means... your Bonnie's sister?!"

    "Yeah." She smiled, I smiled too. I guess there really was someone for me,

Your thinking that like she's your soulmate.

    And that's how I cursed Sound under my breath. I would have thought that Tori would have thought I was weird, but instead, she said,

    "You can talk to Sound too!?" I was shocked,

    "Oh my god yes!" I froze, then screamed, "DARN IT SOUND!!!"

:3

    Tori and I talked a while after that, a few minutes tops. We both were too scared to check if Shabon was still there. When I first met her, she seemed shy, secluded, and sad. Now, it seems like all her sadness turned into rage.

???'s POV

    "Stop listening to their conversation! That's creepy!" He whispered to me.

    "I just want to know if Master is having a good time..." I moped, removing my ear from the door,

    "If you are so curious, why don't you snoop around the house?" He told me sarcastically, and just to get one of his nerves, I said,

    "Sure." and started walking downstairs.

    "I swear you just responded that way to piss me off." with my acute hearing, I heard his light footsteps follow me down the stairs. The first place I wandered off to was the kitchen.

    "Alright, so what are we doing down here?" He asked me,

    "I want to see if I can find the cookie jar."

    "How do you know if they even have a cookie jar?"

    "Well, we can't find out until we look!" I beamed as I opened the top cupboards. He sighed but helped me anyway. It was natural of him to act this way, he always acted pissed, like he was on his period (Even though it's not possible for him, but I do know that Master gets pissed when she's on her period... so I just made the connection and... nevermind), but it's just his way of hiding his heart of gold. Only me and Master have ever seen that side of him. It's a side he's not proud of because he hates it when he's weaker than usual.

    "Found it!" I quietly exclaimed. I wrapped my hand around the glass jar as I pulled it towards me, despite my height, I still had to go on my tip-toes. Slowly, bit by bit, I pulled it towards the ledge bit by bit.

    "Oh my god, let me help you."

    "No no no, I got this!" I told him, holding my breath. Finally, I felt the jar come free of the shelf but did not expect it to be as heavy as it was. due to my hindsight, my hand was not ready and the jar slipped right passed it and hit my head instead, glass shards flying everywhere and cookies were strewn all over the kitchen floor.

    "Whoops."

    "Shoot."

Red's POV

    "Did you hear that?" Tori asked,

    "Yeah, it came from downstairs. I'll check it out" I told her as I got up and reached the doorknob.

    "Wait!" Tori called. I turned around to find her holding the baseball bat that I used back in High School, she handed it to me. "It might be Shabon! We must equip ourselves!" She told me in a dead-serious voice. I might look back on this day in the future and wonder why, why the heck were we planning to hit her on the head with it? But then I would remember, she was trying to kill us earlier. So that's how it ended up, I was carefully walking down the stairs with Tori right behind me, holding a broom.

    "I think it came from the kitchen" I whispered to her. I carefully opened the door, to be disappointed in what I saw. The cookie jar that had previously been placed on the top shelf, out of all our reaches, was now broken on the floor, glass pieces and cookies were all over the floor, but no suspect. "The cookies..." I whisper,

Rest in pepperoni, the cookies.

    "No kidding," Tori responded. I crouched down and started cleaning up the mess,

    "How in the world did it just fall down?" I questioned, not really expecting an answer. Once we cleaned up the mess, I felt my phone vibrate. I pulled it out of my pocket to see that Shafred had texted me.

R- Red, S- Shafred (I think it's obvious)

S- Uh, Red, what's going on?

R- What do you mean?

S- I just came home from work, to see Shabon pacing around the house like a bloodhound. Also, why is the door all scratched up?

R- SHE'S STILL OUT THERE!?

S- Wait, you are aware of that?

R- Yeah, long story short, Tori and I pissed her off big time and now I think she wants to kill us.

S- Whose Tori?

R- Another one of Bonnie's siblings. Anyways, can you get Shabon to leave us alone, plz? ;-;

S- Fiiiiiiine.

Shafred left the conversation

R- Oh, yeah, btw, someone broke the cookie jar.

Red left the conversation

Shafred joined the conversation

S- WHAT!?

HOORAY!!! AFTER SO LONG, I FINISHED ANOTHER CHAPPIE!!! :D I'M SO HAPPY!!!! I actually think that it's a major inmprovement than it's previous version, it's longer and more interesting, I hope yu guys think the same too :3

~Sound

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 5.3K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
928K 21.4K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
119K 5K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
210K 7.4K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...