Ask Or Dare Fairy Tail! [ON H...

By spxrklers

♢Please no extremely smutty dares or questions. I don't write that kind of stuff and any comments with them w... More

Intro
DARES!
DARES! ... AGAIN!
DARE!
DARES!
DARE!
DARE!
ASK!
ASK AND DARE!
A Dare!
A/N
Post-Hiatus Plans (A/N)

DARES!

63 4 6
By spxrklers

Reilin: TODAY, WE HAVE THREE DARES FROM _Tix-BloodWillFall_, livyredfox, and Nalii-Chan!

Natsu: Do any of them invlove me?!

Reilin: Not that I can think of!

Natsu: *sighs in relief and sinks into chair*

Reilin: Dare number one!

Reilin: Gray and Juvia have to go in the closet and do Seven Minutes in Heaven! :3

Juvia: *face goes red*

Gray: *sweatdrops*

Gray: *blushes in the slightest*

Reilin: hA

Reilin: I SAW THAT, ICE PRINCESS!

Gray: YOU ALWAYS SEE IT ;-;

Reilin: I have an eye for blushing~ ^u^

Reilin: *pushes them into the closet and closes it*

~seven minutes later~

Reilin: *opens the door*

Reilin: *eyes widen*

Reilin: *slams the door shut again*

Reilin: *leans against door and puts hand over chest* Sweet lord, they're tryna have a child!

Pretty much the entire guild: *burst into laughter*

Natsu: *snickers*

Mirajane: *giggles*

Reilin: *clears throat and squeaks*

~after what seems like an eternity~

Gray and Juvia: *walks out*

Reilin: SO WHAT'S IT GONNA BE?

Gray: ... What?

Reilin: BOY, GIRL, OR TWINS?

Juvia: R-Reilin!

Reilin: YOU GUYS DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE ME OPENING THE CLOSET BACK UP!

Reilin: M-m-moving on... *smiles nervously and blushes in idek what*

Reilin: Dare number two!

Reilin: Romeo and Wendy have to go on a date!

Romeo and Wendy: *shocked anime character gasp noise thing*

Romeo and Wendy: *blushing*

Reilin and Mirajane: *dreamy sigh* Ah, young love~!

The rest of the guild members: *sweatdrop* I don't think I'll ever understand those two...

~time skip brought to you by the matchmaker plotting of Rei and Mira~

Wendy: *skips to the café wearing the following outfit:*

Romeo: W-wow, Wendy! *blushes* You look great!

Wendy: Th-thanks... *blushes also*

Mira: *dressed as a waiter* *does the deepest voice she can* Hello! What a lovely young couple you two look like?

Romeo: O-oh, um... thank you! 

Mira: Would you like to check our couples' special for today? 

Romeo: *smiles* Sure!

Wendy: *silent and blushing even harder*

Mira: *accidentally lets out a squeal* 

Wendy: *raises an eyebrow* That was kind of.. feminine, for a waiter...

Mira: *clears throat* Sorry. Pu- puberty, you know? *laughs nervously*

Reilin: *hiding behind a menu at a nearby table with Natsu and stifling laughter*

Poor Natsu: *confused*

Wendy: Oh... okay, sorry! *smiles apologetically*

Mira: It's no problem... *chuckles with a lot of nervousness* Now, may I take your orders?

Romeo: We'd like an order of the couples' special and... what would you like to drink, Wendy?

Wendy: *smiles* Just a lemonade, thanks!

Romeo: *nods* -and we'll have two lemonades. 

Mira: Is that all? 

Romeo: Yeah. Unless you want anything else? *looks at Wendy*

Wendy: *shakes head* No, I'm good.

Romeo: *looks at Waiter Mira and nods with a smile* 

Mira: *smiles back and leaves*

Reilin: *accidentally squeals*

Wendy: That sounded a lot like...

Romeo: Rei? *nods in agreement*

Wendy: *nods* And now that I think about it... *sniffs* It smells like her, too. And also... Natsu?

Reilin: *hears this and panics* *snatches Natsu's cologne*

Natsu: H-! 

Reilin: *punches Natsu in the stomach and knocks him out* *douses him and herself in cologne* *cringes at it*

Romeo: Are you sure?

Wendy: *sniffs again* *looks confused* No.. now it just smells like cologne. Lots of it, at that. Huh... maybe I just got paranoid or something.

Romeo: *looks nervous about the cologne comment*

Wendy: *giggles* Oh! About the cologne, it's not from you, silly! 

Romeo: *sighs in relief and laughs with Wendy*

~timeskip to end of le fluff date*

Wendy: I had a good time today, Romeo. *smiles*

Romeo: Me, too, Wendy. *smiles and slips his hand into hers* We should do this again sometime. 

Wendy: *shocked and blushing* Did you just... a-ask me to be your girlfriend?

Romeo: Well, it looks like I did. *chuckles*

Reilin: *in the process of carrying Natsu back to the guild* *stops and aww's at them* Romeo's learning how to be smoother as he goes along... they grow up so fast. *tear-fall of joy* 

Romeo: *smol child frown* Do you.. not want to be?

Wendy: N-no! I- I mean yes! I- I mean- *takes a deep breath and exhales*

Wendy: *smiles at Romeo* Yes, Romeo, I'd love to be your girlfriend. *kisses his cheek*

Romeo: *thoughts: Success!*

~another timeskip~

Reilin: *trudges into the guild carrying Natsu bridal style* You'd think that in any circumstance, the guy would be carrying the girl heroically back to their destination! *drops Natsu onto a table and wipes sweat from forehead* You'd also think that with all the fightin' Natsu does, he'd burn off the weight from all that food he eats...

Happy: Now you know my pain!

Lucy: Rei, why did you have to carry an unconscious Natsu back to the guild? And why does it smile like - *sniffs* - cologne...?

Reilin: Long story... lemme tell ya... *passes out from tiredness*

Mira: *giggles like she knows stuff*

~~~

Reilin: *awake and refreshed* Okay, people, last dare for this one! Erza and Gray have to go in the closet!

Gray: 0.o

Erza: Alright, then! *throws Gray over her shoulder* Let's get this overwith!

Gray: H-hey!

Erza: *ignores his thrashing and walks into the closet*

~seven minutes later~

Gray and Erza: *walk out crying and hugging each other* I FEEL LIKE I KNOW YOU SO MUCH BETTER NOW, MAN! 

Reilin: *snorts*

Gray: AND OH, REILIN, YOU POOR THING! *hugs Reilin and sobs*

Reilin: *awkwardly pats his back*

Reilin: *whispers to Mira* Who put the booze in there?

Mira: *giggles and shrugs*

Reilin: *after getting Gray to stop clinging to her and sobbing* Thanks for waiting this long, everyone! If you guys have any questions or dares for any of us, feel free to PM me, comment, or leave a message on my board! *waves*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 14.8K 30
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
338K 9.3K 70
Everybody knows the Dutton Family but none of them have made a name for themselves quite like the youngest, Mae Evelyn Dutton. She's a force to be re...
63.2K 1.1K 96
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
601K 1K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭