Nalu One Shots!

Par Celestial-Red

Some one shots that were originally going to be stories but I never got to making an actual story plot to it... Plus

Hello and Goodbye
Run
Behind the blond
What's Best for us
Surprise, surprise
Melody
Hey!
Care
Twisted Night
I'll come back for you.

Seeing you

3.8K 137 41
Par Celestial-Red

"Alright class, take your seats." Said the teacher as he took out a stack of papers. "Now, as I mentioned before, you are all going to be doing a two partner project on the general history of Japan." Lucy and Levy's eyes automatically met and were filled with ideas and thought about what they could do for the project.

But. The teacher just had to say that one sentence that makes the whole class hate him.

"I will be choosing your partners." Everyone groaned in annoyance.

"Alright alright. Listen up because I'll only be saying this once. Erza Scarlet and Jellal Fernández. Levy Mcgarden and Gajeel Redfox. Juvia Lockser and Gray Fullbuster. Lucy Heartfilia and Natsu Dragneel. Etc." The two best friends looked at each other with a pout.

"Guess it'll have to be next time Lu-chan." She showed her a sad smile.

"Yeah, but at least your with Gajeel. You know him. I'm stuck with the Dragneel guy."

"Isn't he the one who's blind?" Added Levy.

"Yeah I think so. I've never talked to him Levy-chan what do I do!?"

"Come on Lu, just talk to him. Just because he's a little different, doesn't mean he's some kind of alien. Just try to make conversation."

"R-Right. Thanks Levy-chan."

*RIIIIIIIING*

"Alright everyone! I'll see you all tomorrow." Everyone started getting up and walked over to their partners to coordinate.

But Natsu stayed in his seat. Not moving at all.

Okay, come on Lucy! Just...talk to him.

It was a bit difficult to talk to other people for Lucy, she's very shy and is lucky to even have Levy as her only friend.

She didn't even notice that she had already walked over to his desk.

Natsu had dark shades on making him a bit more intimidating to Lucy.

"U-Um, hey.." She said nervously.

"Are you Lucy Heartfilia?" He asked not turning to her direction.

"Yeah, n-nice to meet you." She then heard a slight chuckle coming from him."W-What??" She asked feeling embarrassed.

"I'm not going to bite you know? I can hear in your voice that your nervous and somewhat, scared?" He tilted his head a bit.

"Sorry, I'm just not used to talking to other people." She said honestly.

"That's okay. And well, getting back to the assignment."

"R-Right! If you want we can do it in the library or.." She urged him to speak and see what his ideas were.

"Is it okay if we head to my place to start? It's a bit easier for me." Lucy shook her head a yes but then mentally slapped herself. He obviously can't see her.

"Y-Yeah! That's fine with me. Why don't we head out?" She said while fidgeting with her jacket from being nervous.

"Has everyone left?" He asked while putting his things in his bag and standing up. Lucy was a bit confused but answered.

"Yeah. Why?" He put on his back pack and took out his blind cane.

"Don't want to bump into anyone now do I?" He chuckled lightly.

They both walked out of the school and before they started going down the side walk, Natsu tugged on her shirt a bit to catch her attention.

"I know it might be a bit awkward but, do you think I can hold onto your arm just in case?" He asked. Lucy's cheeks started getting a light shade of pink and said a small 'sure'.

They walked together in silence, only hearing Natsu's walking sick lightly tapping the ground.

"If it's not to personal, can I ask you, why you're so shy?" He asked out of the blue. Lucy looked to the ground.

"Um, w-well, I was always home schooled up until a month or two ago. So I'm not that used to socializing with other people. I'm just new to all of this." This was the most Lucy has ever talked with anyone else except for Levy.

If only my mom wasn't so paranoid with me going out and getting hurt like dad..

Maybe if dad never passed away, I would have gone to school like any other girl.

"-cy, Lucy?" Natsu called out, taking her out of her own little world.

"W-What??-" Lucy was startled and tripped, almost falling face first if it weren't for Natsu grabbing her arm and pulling her back up.

"Aren't you the one who should be helping me out?" He asked with a bright smile that could make anyone fall for him.

"O-Oh! S-Sorry.." She dusted herself off and fixed her winter uniform.

"It's okay. And if I'm not mistaken, my house should be right...." He held her arm again and kept walking a few feet more until he tapped a small crack in the ground. "Here." He then carefully walked up the three steps and took out his keys that were in his front pocket, on the left side.

"Come on in." He let himself in first and placed his keys on the small hook next to the door. "Let's head over to my room to start the project."

"Sure." She walked right behind him as they went down a hall way and into a room at the end of the hall.

"Your house is very beautiful." Lucy looked all around. "And very organized." She added.

"Yeah, my family has to keep it that way so it'll be easier for me to find things." He placed his book bag on top of his desk. "So what are we going to do?"

"R-Right!" Lucy said remembering the reason why she was at some guys house. "I was the thinking we could do the presentation on-"

"Dragons?" Natsu interrupted with a childish smile. Lucy giggle a bit making Natsu's ears perk up at the change of attitude.

"No, we have to talk about Japan's general history." She started taking out her history book.

"Okay~. But I still like the idea of Dragons.." He murmured the last part with a pout. Lucy was a bit surprised by his fun and bright attitude. She expected someone who was blind to be a bit...sadder?

"You want some popcorn? Can't work on an empty stomach is what I say." Lucy smiled.

"Sure. I'd love some." Natsu could hear the smile in her tone of voice witch meant she was relaxing a bit more. Of course, this made him very happy.

"Alright then, I'll be back in a sec." He walk out carefully while touching the side of the wall. Obviously Lucy wasn't going to let him do everything for her, so she got off her lazy butt and followed him to the kitchen.

"Need any help?" She asked as she watched him take out the instant popcorn pack.

"Not really, just got to put this in the microwave." He said honestly.

"Then let me take out the bowls. Where are they?" He smiled at her kindness.

"Next to the fridge on the left, in the top cabinet, on the third shelf."

"Wow, those are some pretty specific indications." Lucy followed exactly as he said and took out two colorful bowls.

"Yeah, I had to memorize every inch of this house ever since-" he stopped himself; as if he's said too much. Natsu just left it at that and took out the popcorn bag; forgetting the fact that it was still burning hot.

"Ouch! Crap.." He cursed as he rushed to poor cold water over his hand.

"You okay?" Lucy asked approaching him.

"I'm fine!" He shouted out of nowhere making Lucy take a step back.

He noticed his actions and sighed. "S-Sorry. I didn't mean to lash out on you like that." He apologized.

The thing is, Natsu doesn't like screwing up. He feels that if people saw him mess up, they'll pity him because of his 'condition'.

"It's alright. Don't worry, let me poor the popcorn. Okay?" She placed her hand on his shoulder to reassure him.

Her hand felt warm.

"Okay." He answered with a sigh. Lucy got their snack ready and started walking back to his room with him.

"Here, let me see the most important facts in the book and then I'll tell you. Is that okay?" Lucy sat on the floor and laid her history book and notes on the ground. Natsu, like before, was sitting in the edge of his bed.

"That's fine with me." He said simply.

"Darn it. Do you have a highlighter? I forgot mine." She asked still rummaging through her book bag.

"Yeah. One sec." He walked over to his desk and reached for his pencil case. But he felt around it and noticed that it wasn't there.

"Hey Luce, can you see if it's here?" Lucy noticed the new nick name but shrugged it off when he outstretched his hand with the pencil case.

"Ummm, nope, there's no highlighter here."

"Damn, then only person who takes my things is Wendy." Once again, Natsu walked out of his room.

"H-Hey wait! Let me help you search for it!" She also got up and rushed to follow him. Before Lucy could turn the corner, she hear a series of things falling and an oof from Natsu.

"N-Natsu! You okay?" She rushed inside the dark room. Maybe it would help if he'd turn the light on. Oh wait..

As she looked for a light switch, she ran her hand along the wall only to trip over something else on the floor followed by another oof.

Lucy lifted her head only to see that she had fallen on top of Natsu.

She tried to get up but she noticed that his shades fell off, showing his eyes. She looked at them for a while, completely mesmerized.

"Your eyes...their lovely." Natsu quickly closed his eyes and covered them with his hands.

"You know it's not nice to lie." His cheeks started to burn up at her compliment.

"But I'm not." She smiled and removed his hand from his face. Unconsciously, they intertwined their fingers together, letting them fall beside Natsu's head. His heart started beating quickly and he didn't know why. Was he going to die or something? Was it the popcorn?

He wrapped an arm around her waist. "Natsu?" She asked.

"J-Just wait a second." He could feel the blood rush up to his cheeks. It's been so long since Natsu has held anyone close to him like this. And somehow, holding her in his arms just felt...right.

With his other arm, he brought it up to Lucy's face and cupped her blushing cheeks.

"Your face is warm." He commented with a chuckle. Lucy was speechless. She has always received affection from her mother but being with him was different, in a good way.

"Why does it feel like you're very beautiful." He tilted his head slightly in question.

"You got that from just touching my face?" She giggled making Natsu's ears perk up like before. He loved hearing her happy and giggling.

He loved hearing her happy.

He loved being with her.

"I can feel it in your personality. I don't know how to explain it but, I just know your really special." Lucy was getting tired so she leaned her head on his chest.

His breathing changed slightly and she could hear his heartbeat going faster.

"And what do you feel now?" She asked. He wrapped his arms around her back, keeping her close to him

"Honestly,...I'm really enjoying having you here."

"As do I." She lifted her head to only to have his face inches away from her's. And before she could even think about anything, Natsu lifted his hand to cup her face and close the space between them.

His soft lips brushed up against hers. It was a simple peck but just enough for the both of them.

After a moment, they both parted.

"I should be thanking Wendy for being messy now should I?" The both laughed a bit finding that little moment just perfect.

"We should get back to finishing that project, right, partner?" He showed her his signature grin and she happily returned it.

"Yeah."

~Little-Red~

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

20.1K 715 37
[ WARNING: old ] Gruvia one-shots.
74.4K 1.6K 20
A collection of NaLu one shots! Enjoy reading!
179K 4.5K 23
NaLu one shots! Natsu and Lucy from fairy tail~ Each chapter is another story^^
131K 4.9K 24
Note: Won 2nd place in Fairytail_wattys in Natsu category, and 1st place in Natsu- Best Cover. A compilation of nalu one-shots .. i'll update it when...