I Could Be Your Hero (GirlxGi...

By Riz3greym0n

Luna and Sapphire are what you'd call complete opposites. Not to mention one of them isn't exactly human. The... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Author's Note
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Epilogue

Chapter Twenty-Six

11K 350 68
By Riz3greym0n

Warning: This chapter has been rated "R" for mature content.
--------------------------

Sapphire's POV:

I woke up to the sound of soft snores in my right ear. I slowly turned my head to see Luna who was latched onto my arm. Her head was resting on the part of the blanket that covered my bare chest.

I repositioned myself so that I was now sitting up, and without waking Luna, her head was now resting on my lap. She squeezed on to the blanket that was still wrapped around my body, and a soft moan escaped from her lips. A few strands of her dark brown hair fell in front of her face. I gently moved it out of the way, and just sat there staring at her for the longest while. I sighed in content and a small smile formed on my face.

"You think she's still mad at us?" My wolf suddenly asked.

At that question, my smile disappeared. "I don't know." Was all I said.

My wolf whimpered. Neither her or I liked the fact that we fought with our mate the other day, or that it was the first time Luna was actually upset with a mistake I had made.

"At least you were honest and told the truth." My wolf commented. I nodded in agreement. I didn't want Luna to find out about Darcy and I through another source. I thought it would've been better if I told her myself.

A few minutes passed, which consisted of me playing with Luna's hair. Soon enough, she woke up. She looked up at me and jolted up in surprise. "You're awake!?" It was more of a question than a statement.

"I've been awake for a while. But, how long have I been out?" To me, it felt like I was in a coma for three years.

"You passed out last night after the fight." Luna looked at the clock. "It's 3pm right now, so you've slept through the whole morning, as usual." She stretched her arms out. "I've been checking on you often, to see if you'd wake up, but I guess this time I ended up falling asleep."

"I guess so." Was all I said before my stomach interrupted the conversation. "Damn, all that rest was nice and all, but I'm hungry as hell." I complained while rubbing my stomach. "I'm gonna take a shower, then I'll meet you downstairs."

Luna nodded then got off the bed. I watched as she exited the room. When she shut the door behind her, I made my way to the bathroom. My body was still aching since last night, but the pain was bearable. After my shower, I got dressed and went downstairs to the kitchen. I was too lazy to make anything, so I settled with a bowl of cereal. Once I finished eating, I went to join Luna, who was sitting on the living room couch, watching TV.

We sat next to each other in an awkward silence. After a few moments, Luna turned off the TV, and turned to look at me. "Look, I'm sorry for what happened last night."

"You shouldn't be, it was kind of my fault."

"Still, I overreacted. I shouldn't have ran off like how I did. I should've talked it out with you."

I inched closer to her. "We're bound to have a few fights while we're together. Let's just forget that this one ever happened, okay?"

Luna nodded. She rested her head against my chest, and I rubbed her back.

"Oh, by the way, in case you woke up, Artemis wanted me to tell you that her and the others were going to be out for the whole day. So we're in charge of guarding this place."

"Where did they go?" I asked.

"I think she said that they were going to meet with your older brother and sister. I forgot their names though..." She shrugged.

My eyes widened. "Topaz and Zev?" I asked in disbelief. I almost forgot they existed. I haven't seen them in a while. My wolf whimpered. She wanted to see them, but she knew we couldn't. We weren't allowed to go back on pack grounds. Since we disconnected from the pack, we couldn't even use the mind link to communicate with them.

"Yeah, something like that." Luna noticed my change of emotion. "Is everything okay?"

I looked back at her. "Yeah, everything's fine." I lied. "So, it's just us, huh?"

"Yup, up until tonight."

"Make up sex?" My wolf growled seductively at the thought. I mentally slapped her. Sometimes, she's more of a perv than I am.

As if hearing the idea, Luna pulled me in and stole a kiss from me. When she pulled back, her ocean eyes darted into mine and she said, "Why don't we take advantage of the situation, and show me what it's like to have sex on the kitchen counter?"

At her words, I felt my eyes darken and my fangs extended slightly. Without saying a word, I lifted Luna up, and at the same time she wrapped her legs around my waist. We soon met in a heated kiss. As I walked towards the kitchen, our tongues wrestled each other, hair was being tugged at, and our moans filled the lower level of the house.

Once in the kitchen, I sat Luna down on the counter. Her legs were still wrapped around me. I broke our kiss, and found the mark that I placed on her not too long ago. I let my tongue graze over it. The girl's moans got louder as I kissed and sucked on it. As I continued giving her mark attention, she snaked her hands under my shirt and clawed at my back.

I focused my attention back to Luna's lips. I bit her bottom lip, and she allowed my tongue to enter inside her once again. I let it roam around in her mouth while I reached under her shirt and unhooked her bra. My hands found my way to her breasts, and I instantly gave then a squeeze, causing Luna to moan in my mouth. I toyed with her hardened nipples which made her break away from our kiss, and she rolled her head back.

I had her whimpering as I kept messing around with her precious pearls. I let go of them just to pull her shirt off, then I soon engulfed one of her nipples in my mouth while my hand still rubbed the other one. I swirled my tongue around the hardened gem and bit down on it.

"Fuck, oh God, yes..." Luna blurted out.

I switched to her other breast, giving it the same treatment as the other one. Luna started to slowly grind her lower half against me. I took that as a sign that she was ready for me to go further down on her. I slid her shorts off of her with ease along with her panties. I trailed kisses down on her stomach, hips, and thighs.

Her scent made my wolf go wild with lust. She was already wet from earlier too. I looked up at her and slowly licked at her clit. She threw her head back again. I licked at it once more while spreading her legs further apart. I picked up the pace, allowing my tongue to go deeper inside of her. I kissed, sucked, and nipped at her, loving each response I got from her. I knew she was going to come soon, but I wasn't finished with her just yet.

I stopped all motion then made my way up to her face. Luna whimpered, but I kissed her passionately, and sent my hand down to finish the job. I rubbed at her clit, teasing her some more, then I entered my middle finger inside of her warm, wet, tight walls. I moved it in and out of her, and not long after I added my index finger.

"Oh Baby," she cried, "don't stop. Please just don't stop." She begged.

I smirked. "You're enjoying this aren't you?" I whispered in her ear. I was now moving my hand as fast as I could. I kissed at her mark again, feeling her body shake against mine. her walls were getting more tight as the seconds passed.

"Oh my God, I'm gonna come... I'm... I'm..."

Just as she came, the doorbell rang. I stopped moving my hand, but Luna still came. She began to scream out if pleasure, but I had to place my free hand over her mouth in order to muffle it out. when she finished climaxing, I carefully slip out from her. Her body went limp and she was breathing heavy as she tried to regain strength.

"I'm gonna see who is at the door." I kissed her forehead. "Get dressed." I made my way out of the kitchen, and to the front door.

"Who the hell could that be?" I growled. I enjoyed pleasuring my girlfriend, but it would've been nice if I had time to be on the receiving end. I sighed, but opened the door, shocked to see who was standing in front of me. "Are you serious... What the hell are you doing here?"

"Oh, come on, that's no way to treat a guest." Darcy stepped inside. I slammed the door shut.

"Why are you here?" I ran my hand through my jet black hair.

"Well, I wanted to apologize for last night. I kissed you when I knew you have a girlfriend. One that you marked, in fact. I guess I was just... Jealous that you chose her instead of me. I don't know what you see in her, especially since she's human, but-"

"It's okay, Darcy." I stopped her.

She gave me a small smile, but it soon went away. "Oh, God, it smells like sex in here. Where you fucking your girl in here, or what?"

"Mad because she was pleasing me instead of you?" Luna, now dressed, stepped out from the kitchen. "What is this bitch doing here, and how the hell does she know where you live?"

I groaned. "When Darcy and I used to hook up, I'd bring her here to, well, you know."

"I decided to stop by and apologize for what I did." Darcy flipped some of her blond hair. "And, no, I'm not upset that you're getting all the action instead of me." She chuckled. "But, who knows? Sapphire is unpredictable. She could at any point come running back to me, I mean, I am prettier than you." Darcy then proceeded to walk out the door.

"This isn't going to end well." For once, my wolf was right.

Before I knew it, Luna tackled Darcy to the ground. I ran after them and saw them fighting and rolling around in the from yard.

"You two, knock it off!" I yelled, but they didn't listen. "Damn it, why couldn't I have been born ugly?"

The two girls continued to scrap, but it seemed like Luna had the upper hand. All of a sudden, Darcy shifted into her blond-white wolf. She pushed Luna off of her and pinned her to the ground. The sight of her snarling in my lover's face triggered my anger, which caused me to shift.

I was bigger than Darcy, because of the whole alpha thing, so I was capable of easily prying her off of Luna. She was no match for me, because once I pinned her down, she couldn't get me off of her.

"Do you always have to cause trouble everywhere you go!?" I growled at her.

She didn't answer. She just looked away.

"You're lucky I don't despise you otherwise, you'd be dead right now." Istepped off her. "Now get the hell out of here."

Without causing anymore trouble, Darcy gave us one last look and left the area.

"Man, she is such a damn drama queen. Some apology." I scoffed. I walked over to Luna, and nuzzled my head against her. "Are you okay?"

She nodded. "It's not the first time I've been in a fight, but it's the first time I've actually fought a wolf."

"I guess your inner hunter is starting to come out." I teased. I shifted back to human. "Come on, let's go inside." I helped her up, then we made our way in the house. We went into my room, and I searched for some clothes to put on.

"You know," I spoke out to Luna as she plopped down in my bed, "don't let what Darcy said get to you. I don't intend on abandoning you at anytime."

Luna got off the bed, and wrapped herself around me. I turned around to face her. "You better not." She demanded.

"I won't." I promised her, and closed the space between us. Our kiss was slow and sweet, but then it picked up as the moments passed. Soon enough, we found ourselves on my bed, tangled in each other's arms.

Carmen's POV

Artemis, Jen, Griffin, and I were in Artemis' car. We were on our way to meet Topaz and Zev. We couldn't meet them at our old house, so we agreed to meet somewhere where the pack wouldn't spot us.

"Alright, when we get there, Carmen and I will step out first. You guys stay in the car unless we signal for you to get out."

Everyone nodded at Artemis' plan. I felt myself get more nervous as we got closer to our destination.

Griffin noticed my reaction, and held my hand. "You'll be fine." He whispered. "I know you said you haven't seen them in a while because if what happened, but I doubt they'll be upset with you like how you think."

I blushed at his words. I hope he would be right. Ever since I left the pack, I felt like I let everyone down as a future leader. I thought Zev and Topaz would be ashamed to know that we were related.

Once we arrived to the spot we would meet at, Artemis nodded towards me. We stepped out from the car. We were located outside of pack boundaries at a park of some sort. Not long after, we saw out older siblings walking toward us.

"Oh my God!" Topaz cried and hugged both me and Artemis. "Thank goodness you two are okay." She finally let us go. Zev then came forward and hugged us both.

"I'm glad you're both safe." He too released us. "But, where's Sapphire? We were hoping to talk to all three of you."

"We left her behind." I said. "She got into a fight with James and Alisha, so she's still recovering."

"I had heard that those two got into trouble, but I didn't know it was Sapphire they encountered." Topaz responded.

"Oh yeah, but only Alisha returned. We asked her what happened to her brother, but she fainted before he could answer." Zev looked back at us. "Don't you guys know where he is?"

Artemis and I looked at each other. Artemis rubbed he back of her neck. "Well, see, he's gone."

"What do you mean? He's our alpha, he couldn't just leave us and venture out somewhere."

"No." I said. "James is dead."

The two of them were speechless for a minute. "How did he...?"

"Both Alisha and James talked of our mates in ways that shouldn't have been said." Artemis answered. "Unfortunately for your so called 'alpha' he was defeated by Sapphire."

"She's such an idiot!" Zev proclaimed. "Once the Elders find out about this, she'll be dead meat."

Topaz put her hand on Zev's shoulder. "She's already in trouble, Brother. In fact, you're all in trouble, that's why we wanted to talk to the three of you." She paused for a second. "Look, the pack will be after the hunters sooner or later. You guys won't stand a chance if you defend them. You'll be severely outnumbered. I'm begging you... Come back home. Please, do it for us, for your family."

Artemis refused the offer. "I'm sorry, but I can't."

"Neither can I."

"Why not!?" Zev raised his voice. "You're seriously willing to risk your life to defend these guys?" He pointed behind us to the car. Griffin and Jen were still in it.

Artemis sighed. "I've gotten back together with Jen."

"You can be serious." Zev mumbled. "Do you remember that she broke your heart? She wouldn't hesitate to attack you and the rest of us after you two broke up, and now you're back with the enemy?"

"She's changed, Zev. She realized her mistakes of misjudging me."

"And what about you?" Zev asked me. "Why are you willing to defend them?"

"Because..." I felt myself choke up on my words. "Because... I... The younger brother, he's a good kid, my best friend... And he's my mate. I'm not going to fight against him."

Artemis' face lit up with a smile. "I knew it, I so knew it!" I rolled my eyes at her.

"You can't be serious." My brother scoffed. "This is ridiculous."

"You know... I'm gonna have to agree with Zev on this one. I'd expect this from Sapphire, but you two.." Topaz sighed. "Well, I guess we just can't change your minds."

"Why don't you two just fight with us?" I suggested. "Like you said, we're family, we should stick together."

"We would Carmen, but-"

Zev interrupted Topaz and said, "Our loyalty is with the pack. Besides, I have no interest in fighting alongside the enemy." He turned to Topaz. Even though he was acting this way, I noticed the slight sadness in his eyes. "I'm heading back home." He then made his leave.

Topaz turned to us. "I better be going back too. It was really nice seeing you two again. Tell Sapphire I said, 'Hi'." Then she too followed behind our brother.

"We're in deep shit." Artemis said softly.

"We could always move to Canada." I suggested.

"Yeah, I wish." She laughed, then we made our way back to the car. We sat in silence for a good while. "You guys want to go out to eat? I'll pay." Artemis suddenly suggested.

"I'm guessing things didn't turn out as planned." Jen sighed. "You never like going out to eat unless you're in some kind of mood."

"We'll talk at the restaurant." Was all my sister said before she turned on the car engine.

While we were on the road, Artemis kept glancing at me. ""What?" I asked.

"Does Griffin know?"

I should've known she would ask that. "No, at least I don't think so. I've been staying out of his head, and I've put a barrier around my thoughts in case he tries to get in my head."

"Do you plan on telling him soon?"

"Yeah, I do." I looked over at Griffin. He was currently looking out the window. I felt so nervous just looking at him. "I just hope he doesn't reject me."

-----------------------------
I didn't even plan on bringing Darcy back at all in the story, but she just kind of slipped in there lol. She may make another appearance in the future, but I'm not sure yet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

314 3 29
After 8 months of freedom, sapphire finds herself trapped in a deal that she had no choice but to make. She also finds herself falling in love with h...
161K 6.3K 25
Addal Lovelorn is looked at as a freak in school. Bullied and isolated, only rebels and outcasts dare to befriend her. Of course, school drama is a t...
7.6K 245 14
As a new wolf, I'm pretty uneducated. I'm supposed to bow down to an asshat alpha, show him respect. However, I'll never be under anyone's thumb. The...
83.8K 2.1K 17
A girl on the run. An alpha of a pack. One life changing meeting. ************************************* Sapphire is a girl on the run. After finding...