Can't Love You More Than This...

Natalie7457 tarafından

Sophie Adams is a student at Wichita State University where she is the captain of the volleyball team. Jonath... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 14

360 3 1
Natalie7457 tarafından

* Sophie's POV *

I woke up to Jon and I's alarms going off at 6:30 and we both got up to start our day. I walked down to the kitchen to start breakfast and he went to shower. I finished breakfast right as he got out of the shower and we ate together before deciding to get Avery and Pat up. I went and got in the shower while Jon got ready for practice.

I got out of the shower, braided my hair so I wouldn't have to blow dry it, put on my make up, and then put on leggings, a sweatshirt over my Wichita State shirt, and my my black Uggs.

I had called my parents and told them to meet us at Johnny's Ice House since the training camps ended last week and we could finally practice there and the arena crew could get the ice ready for tomorrow's home opener.

Once Pat was ready to go we headed to the ice house and I saw my families cars already there.

I walked in the normal entrance and met up with my family before telling them I was going down to the bench to take pictures.

The guys all came out and every guy on the team patted me on the head except for the new guys I didn't know.

I got some really great shots so while the team was in a meeting I pulled out my laptop from my bag and plugged the camera and my phone into it. I downloaded all of the pictures onto the laptop and then moved the shots I liked onto my phone and posted them on all of the medias. After I did that I unplugged my phone and the camera and plugged in the hard drive I was told to put all of the pictures on and moved them all onto the drive. When I finished all of that I put all of my stuff away and walked down to the locker room find I g my family already waiting there.

Wow sis, you're really good at your job, Paige said holding up her phone.

Thank you, I said. I felt my phone go off in my pocket and when I pulled it out I saw that I needed to go to the UC and the Blackhawks Store for work.

Soon after the guys came out and immediately Jon came over to me and Pat over to Avery.

Hey babe, I said when he reached me.

Hi, ready to partially move into our house?

I would be but I have to go to the UC and The Blackhawks Store for work but it shouldn't take long, I said.

I announced that we were making a couple extra stops before we went to the house and Pat was very excited to be going to the store and being able to surprise fans.

We stopped at the UC first and I was told to take a picture of center ice since it was all finished. I walked carefully out onto the ice and took the picture before hopping off the ice and getting back into the car for the ride to the Blackhawks Store.

On they way there I uploaded the picture of center ice to all four medias.

We got to the store and it was very busy so it was perfect for Jon and Pat to surprise fans.

It was only the second d to e I was posting a merchandize picture, but I already knew exactly what to do. Jon and Pat snuck in first and hid in the corner while I went up to the checkout and saw Courtney working.

Hey Sophie! She said when I walked up to the counter.

The merchandize is all in the break room ready for you, she said.

Thanks, and by the way Toews and Kane are over there hiding waiting to surprise fans, I whispered to her.

She thanked me quietly and I went back to the break room, took a couple pictures, and then posted them on the medias. I walked out and gave Jon and Pat the go ahead to surprise fans. They both went over to clothing racks and threw jerseys with their names on them and stood like mannequins until someone noticed they were humans and not plastic and they started talking, smiling for pictures, and signing autographs for everyone. I posted the videos I had got on Snapchat and then we left the store and went over to Red Robin for lunch.

After we ate we went back to the apartment and set all of our stuff down and loaded Jon's boxes into his truck.

When all of his boxes were loaded, I led the way to the new house. When I reached the gate I told him who I was and that the 3 cars behind me were helping me move in and he let us all in. I pulled up in front of the house and my sister and Skylar were amazed at how nice it looked.

That is a really nice looking house, Paige said.

It looks really big, Skylar said.

I know, Jon said he wanted a lot of space to entertain and he really liked this house and the idea of moving out of his and Kane's apartment into here, I said.

It looks like it cost a fortune, Paige said.

Actually we looked at a house similar to this one that had one less bedroom and was four years newer that was a lot more expensive than this, I said.

We got out of the car and I walked up to the door, pulled out my shiny key, and unlocked the door to my new house.

When you first walk in there is a small entrance with a built in bench with hooks for coats, the staircase, to the left there's a hallway with doors leading to the garage, the half bath on the main floor, and the utility room, and to the right of the door was the first and biggest living room of the house which is connected to the kitchen in the back of the house. There's a large dining room connected to the kitchen that goes along the back wall of the house and is also connected to the hallway to the front of the house. In the basement there's another living space with 4 doors around it, the one farthest to the left led to the basement bathroom, the one next to it led to the gym, and the two doors farthest right led to Jon and I's offices. On the second floor we showed them all of the guest rooms and bathrooms before showing them Jon and I's room. We walked into a normal appearing bedroom except for the four doors around the room, the door farthest to the left led to my huge closet that I showed my family around before showing them the bathroom and Jon's closet, the last door was a double French door that opened out onto the terrace that was connected to the deck below us. I led everyone Dow to the deck and showed them the outdoor kitchen and hot tub before leading them to the shed and the pool. The last thing to show them was the three car garage so I went over to the connecting door and led them into the large garage.

Wow this place is very nice you guys, my mom said.

We moved my car, Nicole's car, and my parents car into the garage and Jon's car into the driveway. We started unloading the boxes from my car into the hallway and then moved on to Nicole's car, my parents car, and then Jon's truck.

Once we had all of the boxes unloaded we went into the house and sorted all of the boxes out by where they went in the house. We moved all of the boxes into the appropriate rooms and then we all sat down to order furniture.

By the time we placed the order and found out it was going to arrive on October 19th, which was 8 days away, it was 4:30 and we had everything from beds to deck furniture to kitchen items ordered.

We decided to go back to Jon's apartment and make dinner so we loaded back into our cars and drove back. When we got there I went into the kitchen and made chicken penne pasta for everyone.

After we ate my family went back to the hotel and Jon, Pat, and I went and pack up everything we could for the road trip we were leaving on the day after tomorrow.

After we had everything packed we grabbed Sapphire from her pen and went back to the house to see what we could unpack.

I carried Sapphire to the backyard and let her roam free since there was already a fence up.

Jonathan and I decided that the only things that could really be unpacked was our closets so we started organizing our closets.

My closet is set up like this, when you first walk in to your right there are several shelves for clothes, followed by a hang up section with two sections stacked on top of one another, followed by shelves, hang ups, and so on around the room until you get to the make up vanity, then a wall with a ton of hooks for jewelry and other accessories, followed by lots of little shoe cubbies. I started with hang up clothes and sorted everything out by what it was and then sorted it out by color, it went tank tops, short sleeve shirts, long sleeve shirts, sweaters, skirts, dress pants, dresses, and then jackets and coats all in different sections. I then put all of my folded clothes sorted out by what they were, camis next to tank tops and tshirts next to short sleeve shirts and so on. Next I did my shoes from bottom to top I had them organized like this:

Boots, heels, tennis shoes, Sperry's and other slip on, and then flip flops at the top.

I then moved on to jewelry and hung all of it up of the hooks, followed by all of scarves and hats, and then I put my bags on the shelf below all of the hooks.

By the time I did all of that and was finished it was 9:15 and Jon and I decided to go back to the apartment and get ready for the opener tomorrow. We got back to the apartment and changed clothes before getting I to bed and falling asleep quickly even though it was early.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys!

I just finished 2 chapters in one day, go me! It will probably never happen again but you never know what'll happen.

Another awesome thing is that in just a couple hours you guys have gotten me over 200 reads! I'm so thankful for all of the reads and I really hope you guys are liking the story!

-Nat

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

39.7K 582 19
You've all heard the name. Jonathan Toews. Yes, Olympic Gold Medalist, 2010 Stanley Cup Champion, Blackhawks Captain. You think he's...
187K 3.9K 66
“I’m in love with you like the moon is in love with the Earth, following it around like a child chasing their hero, controlling the tides of life tha...
6.5K 44 21
Brielle is a 25 year old girl from Chicago. She is not an ordinary girl. Brielle is Jonathan Toew's girlfriend. Jonathan Toews is the Chicago Blackha...
15.7K 199 20
Jamie Smith is from the small town of Normal Illinois, as an aspiring journalist she moves to the big city of Chicago landing a job at a news station...