Mission Report | Bucky Barnes

By untilmynextstory

"Following his inability to complete his mission in Washington DC, because of the man on the bridge, The Wint... More

Mission
Soldier
Furnace
Rusted
Name
Identity
Benign
Hydra
Freight Train
Zola
Buried
Technology
Howling Commandos
Boxing
Dancing
Seventeen
Longing
Plums
Metal Arm
Howard
Steve
Wants
Nine
Suppress
One
Black Widow
Homecoming
Daybreak
Words
Acceptance
Mission Report

Files

1.7K 35 2
By untilmynextstory

5.

The redhead – Black Widow – Natasha Romanoff – according to the papers, leaked Hydra files.

In the complexity of my scrambled mind, I feel I encountered her before DC.

My name – identity – was scattered through it.

It still left me somewhat elusive – a ghost.

I wasn't going to scour through the encrypted files as, despite my skills...I didn't have the skill set for that and someone could be tracking anyone brave enough to crack the encryptions. Although from what I read, the extent of my missions...my captivity...treatment wasn't discovered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

740K 27.3K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
385K 13.7K 60
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...
244K 7.1K 81
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1M 40.5K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...