Gamer Girl - A miniminter Fan...

By Mia_Minter17

Mia (you) is a famous singer , top of the charts just like Selena Gomez or Taylor Swift . Not only that but s... More

Gamer Fest
The Panel
Treatz!!
Games night
All because of the WiFi!
'Meet n Greet'
Drunk Simon
Rejection...
The build-up
The Video
Date preperations
Date Journey
The Date
Mia's Rage
Ethan's video preps
Best Goalie Ever
Dickhead
Problem solved
Valentine's Day
Rumour
Interview
Calm days
The party
Breakdown
Saving Simon
moving in
All the support
Breakfast
Simon's whats in my mouth video
The lollipop
The Big Reveal
Mixed Responses
Karaoke
A/N key info & character relations
Mia's Birthday
Accidents Happen...
Broken
Her New Place

New Place

1.1K 25 10
By Mia_Minter17

BTW the book has a new cover now made by Sdmnxx

Mia's POV:

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock beeping. Obviously, I snoozed it and fell back asleep, but 20 minutes it went on again.

I turn it off and slip out of my blanket, checking my phone. I went through some of my fan's tweets and my insta comments.

I put on a random jumper and made myself coco-pops in the kitchen. A few minutes later I'm joined by a sleepy Tobi and Natalie.

"Morning" I mumble, getting out a bowl from the cupboard and pouring some of the cereal into it and then milk.

"Morning, how are you?" Tobi asked making his way to the fridge.

"I'm okay, thanks for letting me stay at yours today, really appreciate it" I smile at them whilst pouring milk into my bowl of cereal.

"You're always welcome here, never forget that" Natalie smiles at me.

I smile back and dig into my coco-pops whilst scrolling through my phone. 

A few minutes later, JJ's creepy face pops up in the top corner of my phone screen indicating that he is calling.

"Do I answer?" I say looking at Natalie for approval.

"Yes, it might be important." She says mid bite of her toast.

I sigh and answer the phone:

JJ- Hey!

Me- Hey JJ...

JJ- How are you?

Me-  Fine I guess, How are you?

JJ- Good, kinda lonely without you, you know??...

Me- Yeah well good luck without me,

JJ- Anyway, I'm guessing you're looking for a new place now?

Me- Yep...

JJ- Well good news, there's this flats that is very safe and secure for people with a big fanbase or just well-known people, with soundproof walls and security codes and everything...

Me-That's fantastic, can you send me the address and I'll get my agent to get one of the apartments for me!

JJ- Of course, one more thing, uhm Simon is asking for you?

Me- Okay got to go JJ love you,

JJ- Miaaaaa!!

Me- Bye!

And with that, I hung up on him and placed my phone on the table looking away from my two best friends, who were now staring at me.  I close my eyes and sighed, preventing tears from forming.

No more crying today, I told myself as I stood up from the dining chair and headed to the bathroom to shower and change.

I hear my phone buzz on the table and notice it's the address of the apartment, immediately I send the details to my agent and return to the bathroom.

30mins later or so...

I get out of the bathroom all dressed and ready, I wore my navy jumper that said 'Property Of No-one' on it and my light jeans, with my hair up in a doughnut bun with a plait around it.

Proudly, I strut into the kitchen where I found Tobi talking on the phone and Natalie getting ready to go dancing rehearsals.

I smiled at how happy they look together, just aww they're so cute. Only if I had a boyfriend as caring as Tobi. 

No. No Crying.

I suddenly get a text from my agent simply saying all sorted and that I can get the key today at the flat and I can start moving in straight away.

I reply with a quick 'Ty, on it ;)'

I share the news with Natalie and Tobi and call up Josh, who obviously doesn't pick up.

Then I call JJ who also doesn't pick up.

"Tobi, can you help me move into my new apartment?" I ask eagerly.

"I would but I'm really busy right now, and if them two aren't picking up then just go to their house, Simon is recording so he won't open the door, " He says.

"U, No.," I say as if he should have known the answer.

"Mia, just go, I know you're a strong woman and can take going there" He smiles at me.

"Yeah you're right, you owe me a Nandos for this btw" I laugh and go to the front door to put my shoes on.

I put on my timberlands and head to my car which was in the carpark.

Skip car journey, nothing interesting just traffic :D

Well, here I am' I say to myself, parking in front of the very Sidemen house.

Well, fml' I say and knock on the door, after a few minutes the door swings open and thank god it was Josh.

"Hey!" He says enthusiastically.

"Hi," I say stepping into the house.

"You here for Simo-"

"No" I bluntly cut him off.

"Oh well, uhm what's up?" He asked curiously,

"Can you help me move into my new apartment?" I ask.

"Of course" He smiles.

"Thank you, ima ask JJ now just get ready to leave" And with that I go to JJ's room.

I knock on the door and hear a muffled 'Come in'.

I walk in and my heart sinks, I see Simon sitting and talking to JJ.

They notice me just as I was about to leave and JJ grabs my arm to stop me from leaving.

" Hey... You want to-"

"No, I just wanted to ask you something" I cut him off and glare at Simon who run his hand through his blonde hair.

"What's up?" JJ asks, standing in front of me to block my view of Simon.

"Can you help me move into my new apartment?" I ask looking down at the floor.

"Yeah, of course I can just give me 5 minutes to get ready," He says calmly.

"Okay I'll be in the living room with Josh, he's helping as well, Vikk is asleep so I can't ask him" I smile and walk out the door.

I walk through the corridor and hear footsteps behind me, praying it's JJ.

Then I feel a hand on my shoulder and spin around to find Simon with the most deppressed and lifeless face I've ever seen...

I take his hand off of me and walk into the living room.

" Don't talk to me, don't touch me and just don't interact with me in anyway, I dont want to know you okay?" I say calmly moving away from him.

"Can we talk?" He said, softly his pale face looking up at me.

"Not now..." I say and walk over to where Josh was sitting and sat next to him.

After about 20mins, JJ finally appears from his room and we go to the new apartment.

Skip yet another car journey ;D

"At least the apartment is like 10mins away from our house, makes life easier," Josh says, opening the door of the flat for me.

"Thanks, and yeah that is quite good I guess" I laugh and approach the lobby area where the manager was standing.

"Ah, Miss Brooks, here is your apartment key, the apartment is all furnished with working wifi, a tv and everything, all you need now is your own things in there and you'll be good to go," She says with the kindest voice.

"Thank you so much" I reply and with that JJ presses the elavator button to floor 3.

I finally find the right door and unlock the door with the key.

"WOOOW" We all exclaim in unison.

"This is perfect" I gasp.

"Right, let's get your suitcases up here and you can set everything up like you want," Josh says.

And with that we get working, getting my suitcases and unpacking everything, checking everything and just chatting.

This is amazing, only if Simon was here...

(YAY, finally an update, I'm sorry but at least this is a longer chapter than I usually write ;) Also sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes I did check it through but I apologise if I made any mistakes it's very late rn))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 1.7K 39
It all starts with the Sidemen FC vs the Youtube Allstars Charity football/soccer match. Y/N is the only girl playing in the match, and she is on the...
102K 2K 57
╰─➤ 𝐂𝐨đĻ𝐩đĨ𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝: 𝟐𝟖 / 𝟏𝟏 / 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟕 ╰─➤ 𝐇đĸ𝐠𝐡𝐞đŦ𝐭 𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐤: #𝟏𝟗 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞đĢ 𝐌đĸ𝐧đĸđĻđĸ𝐧𝐭𝐞đĢ
414K 3.4K 78
Imagines about our favourite seven boys đŸĨŗ
9.8K 155 22
"you don't understand though. it feels so real." simon sighed, taking a sip from his drink. "it's a dream Si. there's no other way to explain it." Jo...