The Alpha's Omega

By shtyles

BOOK 1 Being Edited It's loving a monster like him that makes you doubt your sanity. *** |Larry Stylinson Mpr... More

Description
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32

9

16.8K 1K 303
By shtyles

It feels...nice.

The moon is absent, the stars glow ever brighter and the silence is tranquil.

The journey is half over and couldn't have taken out anymore energy out of Louis than it already has, he's happily exhausted.

When they first shifted, Louis had an engraved mark in his brain specifically for his mate.

Harry is a large wolf with extended dark claws that rip through the earth's soil as he runs. His true form isn't at all what Louis expected, he imagined Harry to be beautiful, just like his second form, but he's the exact opposite. When Harry first transformed in front of him, he was horrified and saddened by the large amounts of battle wounds that left permanent marks across his core. Harry's wolf is anything but beautiful with his overly large pointed ears and extended canines.

To Louis, he looks like a ravaged beast.

It must have showed on Louis' face because Harry let out a low growl - turned his head. Feeling guilty, Louis said nothing, he feared that if he spoke he would just make the situation worse.

Quickly, Louis takes off his robe and took in a deep breath - he was shifting for the first time for his mate to judge and criticize, just like he did with him, and he can only hope he reached his Wolf's standards.

The bones and muscles in his body shifted and snapped, he being an Omega, it took the process a little longer.

His eyes were closed tight and he could feel the dirt beneath his paws, digging under his small claws. After a moment's time he opened his eyes to see the black beast before him taking in every detail of his furry body.

He had a mix of brown and gray coating his thick skin with small but noticeable dark claws. Louis' wolf was tiny in comparison to Harry's, he was the size of any normal wolf. Like his human form, his wolf had a deep set of blue eyes with a tiny pupil that took in every detail that was around him.

Louis stood on his four paws, his pink nose twitching at the new smells that suddenly bombarded him.

It was refreshing to be in his wolf form once again, he hasn't changed since his heat hit.

Louis trots after Harry, who started walking when his inspection of his mate is finished. Having shown no expression to what he thinks about Louis' mutt has him nervous. Is Harry disappointed in anyway? Is Louis not what he's expecting?

Maybe he just thought Louis was ordinary, which he was, but when it came to his mate, being ordinary wasn't very. . . Promising.

With much shorter legs than Harry had, Louis had to run just to keep up with the Alpha male. Harry wasn't even walking at a fast pace and Louis was jogging just to remain at his side.

It would be difficult for them to communicate while in Wolf form because they weren't mated so they couldn't mind link. They would have to figure each other out by growls, head nods and wild gestures.

Louis was hyper. His attention span was short and he got distracted easily. That was what Harry had gathered in a short amount of time as he witnessed Louis chase after all sorts of rodents only to chase another when it was spotted. He pounced on trees and rocks, looking like he was playing hopscotch. He growled at innocent bugs when they got to close and barked and yipped in triumph when he landed large jumps. Louis was absolutely ridiculous.

At that moment, the sun is passed the mid point in the sky and Louis is trying to nip at his hind legs as they run. He can feel the warm breath on his heels and as much as his instincts - as much as he wants too - he doesn't kick out his legs to throw him back by his throat. It will just cause him dead weight.

From behind him, Louis lets out a small growl as he stretches his thick neck forward, ready to snap and gnaw on Harry's heal, but before he can the beast comes to a quick stop, causing him to run into his back with a helpless yelp.

Louis looks  up at him curiously, his head tilting to the side. Harry turns to look at him and snaps  his mouth twice. Right away Louis knows what he wants.

Subconsciously his tail starts thumping against the ground with his tongue hanging out, Louis is hungry too.

They hunt, Louis mostly only follows what his Alpha does, mimicking his barks and growls and falling in his steps.

After gnawing on a red fox they continue on their journey, only sleeping when nightfall comes  and running when dawn arrives.

***

A nervous wreck is what describes Louis. Nervous, anxious, hopeful, and all other sorts of feelings are tumbling in his little heart because the distance they have left from where they are then and to Harry's pack, it's short.

They already arrived on his territory, met with rounders from the border. That was when they shifted back. Louis hid behind a tree not far from the small clearing when a man gave him some clothes - not before bowing in respect. His submissiveness surprises Louis.

It leaves him in shock because he has just arrived and not even introduced, but the man shows him a respect that he has not yet to earn.

After changing he emerges from his hideout and is greeted with only Harry. The rounders that greet him are no longer present.

"Have they gone?" He asks with a look around.

"They are preparing for our arrival." Harry is inspecting him, Louis can tell by the way his eyes fiddles over every inch of his body. He doesn't show what he feels, he doesn't show curiosity or wonder, he doesn't show if he's pleased in the slightest or if he's mildly disappointed.

It causes Louis' hands to shake so he quickly holds them behind his back.

They continue to walk in silence, but neither seems to mind. Louis is busy thinking about the events that are to come.

He badly wants his future pack to respect him. He wants to be a great Luna. He wants to be a great mate.

The mating process is less than a week away, along with the acceptance into the pack. It will only cause him more nervousness the closer it comes .

Louis hasn't noticed they arrived until he feels burning and calculating eyes dig into his face. His thought process is long abandoned.

Four well built and hard looking men stand in formation in front of a large house - the Alpha house. Their shirts aren't present, along with their shoes as their feet stays planted to the ground. The closest one stands with dark skin and hard eyes with his hands crooked behind his back. His stance reminds Louis of his Alpha - his past Alpha - and he quickly looks away.

The second stands more casually, with a small smile on his tanned face, easing away any discomfort the last guy gave. His eyes are alight with a blue twinkle and his nose crinkle at the edge.

The third is more like the second, almost twin like except his eyes are green - hazel almost.

The forth and last one, is much older. With salt and pepper hair and dark bags under his brown eyes that burns with open experience. He is wise with many stories to tell.

"Alpha." They bow their heads simultaneously.

Louis watches in awe.

"These are my Beta's. Michael," Harry points to the dark and burly man, "Nathaniel, Nikolai," The twins, "and Julius." The old wise man.

Beta's, Louis thinks, plural.

"What about Liam? I thought he was your Beta."

"He is." Julius says. Louis looks over, he is still puzzled. If Liam is the Beta, why does Harry have four more?

"A Beta," Nathaniel starts, "Is a wolf who looks after the pack when the Alpha isn't present at that moment. They also help the Alpha in large decisions, an advisor, if you will."

"Alpha," Nathaniel's twin, Nikolai, gestures to Harry, "Has a very large pack, so to make it easier for him, he split it into five sections."

"One of us at each one." Nathaniel referrs to themselves.

"Ah." Louis responds . He still has no clue as to what is going on, he would just ask Harry when they're alone.

"Beta's, this is Louis, your future Luna."

Like they did with Harry, the four of them bow their head, giving Louis a small sense of pride along with something undefinable.

"Is the room ready?" Harry asks them.

"Yes Alpha." Nikolai responds.

"Take Louis, Nathaniel. Once he's settled see us in my office."

Harry dismisses himself and the other three Beta's, walking inside the house and leaving Louis with Nathaniel.

"Shall we, my Queen."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

389K 11.8K 38
This will have Larry Stylinson and alpha/omega. There may even be Mpreg, depending on how the story goes. So, if you aren't a fan of either of those...
2.7K 290 30
[18+] BOOK 2.5 (Novella) A war that destroyed the world. It came and it went, leaving death and chaos in its wake. In the resulting turmoil England...
60K 3.6K 32
I am a ghost. A killer. A savior. A guardian. I am the vampyre prince. They think I was murdered by my uncle, the king - but I've been waiting, plot...
16K 657 20
When the Styles triplets go to a special school for teens like them, will they figure out how to use their gifts? What if they make enemies? Who woul...