Cancer's a B****

By MrsBooBearNZ

Three words. Cancer's a bitch. This is a hard enough disease to have to deal with without adding on the fac... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven

Chapter Four

711 16 7
By MrsBooBearNZ

CANCERS A B****

**The next morning**

I woke to the sound of someone speaking and a door closing. I opened my eyes just as Justin walked in with a tray of food. He glanced at me and saw I was awoke so he wheeled the desk tray thing over to me and lay my breakfast on it.

"It's a hot breakfast. I asked them to make it especially for you. I rang your aunt in New Zealand and she said that baked beans on toast is your favourite so that's what I got you,"

"Aww, well that's sweet, but you didn't need to go to all that trouble for me,"

"But that's what boyfriends are supposed to do,"

"Who said you were my boyfriend? I sure didn't,"

"Yes you did, yesterday," He sounded as if he was beginning to panic.

"No I didn't, why would I say that?"

"Because its true!"

"Ha ha, I know,"

"Yes it - wait, what?"

"I was just pulling your leg, you know, kidding,"

"Oh right, well I was just playing along with your sick, sick little joke,"

"Ok, now come sit down and eat with me,"

"Can't sorry, I have to go see Mitch and Nolan, I promised them ages ago that the next time that I came to Canada I would come see them since they aren't allowed to come on your with me very often like Chaz and Ryan. I was going to wait till Caitlin was better and since she's better now I'm gonna to surprise them,"

"Oh, alright, well I'll see you later then," I frowned, hoping he'd catch on that I wanted to meet his friends.

"Ok, bye," He rushed as he sped out the door. I double-frowned. 'I'm going to be sooo bored today' I thought, 'No Justin to entertain me'.

Just as I finished my breakfast my new doctor came in.

"Hi Bridget,"

"Hey Doc," I smiled at her.

"So we have been sent the appropriate medicine from England, so would you like to start it now?"

"Yeah, sure,"

"Ok, and I must warn you, it does make you feel quesy so you may need someone here to help you through today, it shouldn't be too bad seeing as its your first dosage but we aren't sure,"

"I'll be fine, I've been through all of this sorta stuff before,"

"Are you sure?"

"Very," The doctor walked out after telling me all about this drug, most of which I zoned out, wondering what Justin was doing.

The whole day was full of watching tv, puking, calling the nurse to get me a new sick bowl, then it all repeating until Justin called in the afternoon.

"Hey Bridg," He said chirpily, I almost cringed at how happy he sounded compared to how crappy I felt.

"Hi,"

"Woah, you sound like crap,"

"Thanks, I feel like it too,"

"Why?"

"Uh, I'm sick?"

"But why?"

"Coz I started the new medicine that makes me really sick,"

"Oh crap, I didn't know it started today,"

"Neither,"

"Do you want me to come back?" He sounded as if he wanted me to say no so I gave him what he wanted,

"No, I'm fine," I said flatly.

"Are you sure?"

"Very,"

"Ok, I'll be back later this afternoon,"

"Oh shit," I chucked my phone on the bed as I dove for my sick bowl, just managing to grab it before I was violently ill.  In the background I could hear Justin,

"Bridget!  Bridget are you okay?!"

"Hang up Justin, I'm fine," There was a slightly muffled voice before Justin spoke up again,

"I'm coming back," I picked up my phone now, still feeling quesy,

"No,"

"Yes, I'll be on my way after I say bye to Mitch and Nolan,"

"Justin, listen to me, I said no, stay with your friends, I don't want you here while I'm sick so stop arguing and go have fun, you're not allowed to come see me till I call you,"

"But-"

"No buts Justin, give one of the buys your phone,"

"Why-"

"Give it!" There's was more muffled voices before there was a click and Justin spoke to the boys (I'm assuming) telling them the phone was on loud speaker and that I wanted to talk to them,

"Uh, hey?"

"Hi, this is Bridget, I was just wondering if you could entertain Justin for today and possibly tomorrow?"

"Can I ask why?" One of them asked.

"Yes, and the answer is that he's banned from my room so he needs someone to make sure he's doesn't try to break in or something,"

"Ok,"

"Yeah, thanks, now I have to go because I'm about to be sick again,"

"Would you rather one of us come and look after you?"

"No, its alright, I'll be fine, I've dealt with worse, I prefer to deal with it myself,"

"Come one Bridget, please let me come help, you're gonna have to let me come look after you sooner or later,"

"I choose later, I have to go,"

"Can I come tomorrow?"

"Probably, just wait for me to text, if I really need someone I'll text you okay?"

"Ok,"

"Oh shit...  Gotta go," I quickly hung up the phone and rushed into my bathroom to be sick.

* Beep Beep *

I walked back into my room and picked up my phone to see two new picture messages and a text, all from Justin.  I read the text from Justin first,

' The first picture is Nolan, me and MItch :)

The second one is a heart... Just for you,  :) '

I smiled at the message before setting the heart one as my background.  I sat back on my bed and relaxed before turning the tv on to what I had been watching before, Shortland Street.  Becca had been emailing the episodes over to me so I could put them on DVD and watch them on the tv.  New Zealand drama is un-missable.

*A few hours later*

I woke up to the sound of my door opening and a foody smell filled the room.  I opened my eyes just as one of the nurses walked in.

"Do you want any dinner love?" I shook my head vigorously,

"No thanks," She gave me a sympathetic look before walking out.  I felt myself gag as the smell still lingered.  I grabbed my sick bowl and let out all my insides.  Over the next few minutes I was continuously vomiting until I gave up and grabbed my phone,

"Hello?"

"Justin, I feel like crap,"

"Ok, don't worry, I'm on my way, won't be long," He hung up and I dropped my phone back on my bed before I ran to the bathroom.  I just kept repeating - in my head - the most reassuring words I could think of:

'Justin's on his way.'

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And if you guys are going to be silent readers by reading and not voting, I will be even less likely to upload.  I want 5 votes before I upload so if you wanna know what happens next you might wanna recommend to other people because else it will be when I want to upload which might not be very often at all.  I haven't started the next chapter but if I get a third vote I'll start a bit of it, 4th and I'll work on it tonight and 5th I'll finish it ASAP so I can upload.  :)  Happy voting/reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

971K 13.4K 97
Kate's life is anything but glamorous. Her whole life she's dreamed of running away and going to college. But instead she meets Justin Bieber. He cha...
61.6K 1.8K 30
Heaven is heartbroken when Justin moves across the country to live with his dad. She hasn't spoken to him in months. One day he stopped calling and t...
295K 4.1K 30
Ashlee was just like any normal teenage girl. She had an amazing best friend and a boyfriend that she was head over heels for. That’s when she goes t...
13.9K 301 39
Meredith is just your typical girl trying to get through life with a dad who never pays attention to her and a mom she has never met. When a boy tumb...