From geek to chick

By ironmanxxxx

What extent would you go to just to fit in like the rest of your school instead of being looked at like you w... More

From geek to chick
Being geek
Heart broken
Grooming the high heels
Girly time
Transformation
Beauty queen
Love,hatred and mixed feelings
Harsh moments and sweet memories
Lies, love and confusion
Trembling
Breathing
Love triangle
Surprise
Busy busy busy
Broken , pain and tears
What? We just kissed and i liked it
Mending hearts
Happiness, sadness ?
In LOVE
Suffering
Tears of joy
Home sweet home
Hello to a beautiful life
The end
AUTHORS NOTE********
Authors note

Breaking up !

6.9K 181 43
By ironmanxxxx

Chapter 18

I woke up to a sudden continuous knocking in the morning as i got up scrunching my eyes. I moaned in frustration and clapped my hands on my ears.

I shuffeld in bed as the banging got louder.

"Erghh alright keep your hair on"i groaned grabbing my glasses and putting them on and hoping of the bed towards the door.

I opened the door to see Austin standing there as he walked in. I was shook.

Was not expecting him.

"Austin? what are you doing here so early"i asked yawning as i sat back in bed cuddling with my blanket.

"Abs have you seen the time?"he asked as he sat down on my bed as i looked at my clock .

"I know its school time but what are you doing here in the first place "i asked looking at his face. As the memory of the kiss made my cheeks turn red.

"Oh i wanted to talk to you"he said casually.

"Ok so tell me quick"i said not wanting to make us feel nervous as we were feeling already.

"Ok abby ...."he paused and breathed .

He walked up to me and sat down in front of me as he gently took my hands in his.

"Abby i am so sorry about what happened yesterday it really wasn't suppsed to happen"he said not even giving me eye contact.

My heart broke.

Austin thought the kiss was a mistake. He felt nothing for me. I was just a friend to him. I should of known. Instead i was sat here thinking that it meant something to him.

My love for him changed into something deep. Intense love. But for him i was just a friend. How could i have been so stupid to think he would actually like me differently.

But I couldn't let my feelings come between Austin and i. I already had messed it up previously. I wasn't going to screw it up again.

"I get it Austin. I understand but i hope it hasn't changed anything between us, i still want us friends you know"i said sadly. Inside my heart was broken. Into tiny little pieces. And it was all my fault.

Now i know there can be nothing between us. I might as well act normal.

"No one can ever take you away from me abs we have been friends since finger painting days and i would never break our friendship"he said as i smiled. A broken smile.

A smile just to reassure him i was okay. When i was totally not!

"And dont break up with Zac. Hes good for you. I dont think anyone will keep you happier but Zac. He deserves you." Austin said as he placed his hand on my cheek. I looked into his eyes and the love i had for him came swimming back. I felt it. I felt his warm and tender touch, i just felt like screaming and crying. Before my tears started building up in my eyes i looked away and smiled as i held his hand that was on my cheek and put it down and held his hand.

"Austin why are you so nice"i chuckled

"But Austin its not about choosing. Your my best friend. I shouldn't be able to choose"i said

"I know ..but just do it for me yeah"he said as i looked at him and gulped and then moved my eyes away from his face again.

He looked at me confused as i looked at him again. He looked so cute. But i had to change the mood. It was too serious and heartbreaking for me right now.

"Austin go jump out of that window"i teased and chuckled

He shrugged his shoulders

"Ok"he spoke as he got up and went towards the window. I ran after him and held his arm and turned him around.

"No Austin! Not for real idiot!"i gasped. And then moaned like a baby who had lost its toy.

He smiled as i wrapped my arms around his body as i rested my head on his chest feeling his heart beat and the warmth of his body.

"I dont want to loose a good friend like you Austin , your the best friend anyone can ever ask for"i said. Tears filled in my eyes as i quickly wiped them away before they streamed.

I loved Austin so much. Wish i could tell him that.

Suddenly my mum walked in as we quickly parted nervously "Oh sorry i didn't know you were here Austin " she said as she smiled at us.

"Yeah i just came to wake your lazy ass daughter up"he teased as i rolled my eyes at his remark. Lazy ? Me ? He must be kidding. He better be kidding.

"Oh okay i just came in to wake you up too but i guess Austin did it before me"she said chuckling and then walked out shutting the door.

I looked at Austin and glared at him "what? You are lazy though "he said putting his hands up in surrender.

I glared at him harshly "Get out of my room before i kill you and cut you into little pieces and feed you to the sharks!" I threatened.

He gasped " Okay okay chill I'm off. I'll be waiting downstairs don't take the piss in getting ready like you always do"he teased

"OUT!" I yelled as he ran for the door and shut it behind me. I giggled. Austin never failed to make me laugh.

..................

I quickly got dressed and ran downstairs as i watched Austin walk out from the kitchen.

"Hey lets go"i said to Austin who was stood there staring at me.

"Hello! Anyone in there?"i teased as i waved my hand in front of his face and he jumped up.

"Oh sorry i was just admiring your beautiful staircase. Lets go"he said as i rolled my eyes behind him and chuckled.

This boy never gave it a rest.

............

Me and Austin walked into school as we both immediately looked at Zac who was stood there with a bunch of friends but his eyes was on us. He looked like he had just lost someone. I could see pain written all over on his face.

Austin looked at me "Go to him Abby and sort it out "he whispered as i smiled at him and then walked away from him.

My mind right now was like listen to Austin and go and just get it over and done with. But my heart on the other hand was like Run back to Austin and tell him how you feel.

But i kept following what my mind was telling me.

I walked up to Zac

"Hi "i said looking at his face. He looked down and at me with surprise. I bet he thought i had chosen Austin.

"Hi abby"he said smiling genuinely.

"Can i talk to you"i said. He nodded and then turned to his friends telling them he had to go.
We walked over by the bench as i sat down as he sat down next to me. Everyone had just walked into class leaving me and Zac outside in the hallway.

"Zac im really sorry about yesterday. It shouldn't have happened. I know you're in pain but im really sorry and i know how many times i apologise it wont take away your pain but ...i might have something that will"i smiled and with all my strength i said.

"Remember you asked me to choose?"i said he looked at me with hope in his eyes as he nodded.

"Well my answer is you .. i choose you" i said. Deep down thats not the answer i wanted to give to Zac. I know it was harsh. But i couldn't stop feeling what i felt for Austin. It had taken all my feelings away that i had once felt for Zac.

A huge smiled spread across his face as he threw his arms around me.

"Oh Abby im so happy. Honestly i was worried you'd break up with me. But im so relieved now. I love you so much Abby i cant even think about being without you and im sorry for being such a jerk yesterday" he said kissing my hand repeatedly.

"Its okay Zac lets all put it behind us yeah"i said smiling.

He smiled and nodded as he wrapped his arms around me gently. As i hugged him back. It felt strange suddenly.

"But dont you dare go near Austin!"he said as we parted. My heart dropped instantly.

What was he talking about?

"Zac Austin is my friend I'm sorry. Whatever happened yesterday we put it behind us. I know it was a kiss ...but it didn't mean anything to both of us. But that doesn't mean i forsake him. Im sorry i cant do that" i said gently pulling my hands out of his grip.

"Okay i get it, I'm sorry Austin has always been with you. I guess I'm just afraid to loose you"he said placing his hand on my cheek gently.

I looked down. I suddenly felt so strange. I just had to get away from Zac. I needed air. As i looked up slowly suddenly Zac brushed his lips onto mine. I was shook. Not reacting. But then gave in slowly and allowed his lips on mine.

He slowly parted. It wasn't a long kiss. It wasn't a kiss that felt good either. It wasn't a kiss i wanted. I felt nothing.

All i could think about was mine and Austins kiss. That was a magical kiss. Ive never kissed like that before.

It was different and amazing.

Soon we walked into class as i turned my head back to look at Austin as i threw him a smile to reassure him that everything was now okay.

Of course apart from my bleeding heart. I never felt so broken like this before. Not even like how i felt when Zac rejected me.

I mean i loved it with Zac. He still made me happy. And he was so sweet. But i guess i just wanted to be with him as a ....friend.

Austin smiled back at me .

.............

Finally i said to myself.

As i looked at the time. It was Dinner time. And my stomach screamed hunger. Thats what happens when you skip breakfast.

After we had all grabbed our dinner we sat down. I joined Zac and his friends. Since Zac wouldn't take no for an answer. I felt weird. I always sat with Austin. It was so comforting with him.

I saw him in the distance. I smiled happily as i looked at him and waved as he waved back.

"Hey Austin over here"i called him as he walked towards us smiling gently. I got up and told him to sit with us. His friends moved to make place for him. As we both sat down together.

I looked at Zac. He looked uncomfortable and not so happy with Austin being seated at the same table as us. He looked angry but still smiled at me.

Sorry Zac. Austin is my best friend. Cant have dinner without him.

I smiled at Austin.

..............
Austins pov

I gave a smile at Zac. A nice and friendly one. He didn't look pleased to have me here. I watched Zac whisper to Abby and it made her giggle. My heart danced watching her smile like that. Even though it hurt to see her with someone else. But my happiness was in hers. As long as she was happy.

I'd do anything for her. I didn't want to sit here but i did it for Abby.

Abby's pov

After we had ate we still stayed sat there and just talked to one another.

I sat with Austin because i could tell he was
Slightly uncomfortable.

"Whats wrong you okay?"i asked smiling at him. "Yeah im good why?"he asked looking at me chuckling.

"Nothing i just thought you were"i said

"Your always worrying. Stop worrying Abby. I swear thats all you do" he said smiling as i giggled

"What can i do? I have to"i said

"No you don't thats my mums job"he teased. I giggled as i put my hand on his hand. "Well i dont blame her"i giggled.

Suddenly Zac stormed off from the dinner table and Austin made me go after him.

"Zac whats wrong ? why did you run away from the table like that?"i shouted at him as i marched behind him.

"CUZ I CANT SEE YOU WITH HIM?"HE yelled without looking back at me

"Who Zac?"i yelled at him.

"AUSTIN THATS WHO! "he yelled as loud as he could. I stopped in my tracks as anger built up inside me.

"HES MY BEST FRIEND ZAC, MY BEST FRIEND. YOU CANT JUST EXPECT ME TO LEAVE HIM LIKE THAT"I yelled marching up to him and gripped him by the arm and turned him to face me. His face full of anger.

"A FRIEND CAN NEVER BE A FRIEND AFTER A KISS"he shouted in my face as i stood still in shook.

What the hell! He still was not over it i knew it. I mean i know what he was going through but come on he has to get over it.

"ZAC YOU SHOULD BE GRATEFUL THAT I CHOOSE YOU , AUSTIN MADE ME CHOOSE YOU!" I yelled at him as i slammed my hands on his chest and he pushed him away from me.

"OH SO WHAT ABBY!! SO YOUR TRYING TO SAY YOU WEREN'T GOING TO CHOOSE ME IF IT WASN'T FOR YOUR BEST FRIEND"he yelled.

"ERGH! ZAC JUST SHUT UP!"i screamed as i turned around to walk away as i Austin came in the way as i looked at him with tears in my eyes.

I ran and hugged him. He wrapped his arms around me as I cried in his arms.

"Austin ....Zac he.. " i snuffed.

"I know i saw it all..... and he's right. We shouldn't have gone back together. This is wrong. You both deserve to be happy."he said

I parted from him. In shock. What the hell was he saying.

"Abby im so sorry but i can't see you and Zac fight this way, Im really sorry... but im breaking up with you ....."he spoke.

My heart broke as i watched those bitter words escape from his lips and without a second look he walked away from me.

As tears filled up in my eyes .

I blinked ....

I felt like all the blood was drained out of my body....

.............................................................

That was the next chapter .!!

Please vote and commet and read!!!

Thank you my loves

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 932 43
Cover and banner credit goes to @AlateSchmetterling ***** With the last year of school looming, Hannah...
169K 2.4K 21
Welcome to the life of teen fiction and teen romance be prepared to meet the mind of the younger generation... Well the extreme side anyways ;) Cool...
84.9K 3.1K 26
"Ashton, I know I'm not the usual type of pretty cheerleader you usually hang out with. I'm not sexy, I'm not attractive, and I'm absolutely no fun...
4.2M 81.6K 28
Sophie's parents have shipped her off to a boarding school in Spain that can provide a better education for her. Now, after two years, her grades hav...