I'm Coming Home (Cimorelli St...

By PerfectionMyName

Several years had past in the Cimorelli household, precise five years. A lot of things changed in this family... More

Table of Contents
Who And What They Are Now
In Sacramento (Christina)
In San Diego (Katherine)
In New York (Lisa)
In Dallas (Amy)
In Long Beach (Lauren)
In Malibu (Dani)
What's Going On?
Driving, Flying and Waiting
The First One Is Home
The Older Ones are Home and The Airport
Everyone Is Home
This I Promise You
Revealing Fellings
We're Getting Married!!!
He Did Not Just Do That?! Oh, Yes He Did!
She Hurted You
Gone, Gone, Gone
Lisa Cimorelli Style
I Can't Forgive Her Anymore
Two Pieces
Who's Pregnant?!
Which One?
Dani's Pregnant?!
You Liar
Try To Promise
Gotta Go My Own Way
Take A Bow
Giving You Up
Here We Go Again
Just Try
Fix A Heart
Never Let Her Go
Falling Into Pieces
In Case
Shoudn't Come Back
Family First
So Scared
Story of My Life
Say Something
Classic
Fireproof
Blank Space
Mrs. All American
I'll Show You
Hello
Take Your Time
Break Up In A Small Town
Sorry
Wrapped Around Your Finger
Just A Little Bit Harder
Knock Knock Joke
Say You Won't Let Go
The Proposal

Family Portrait

3.8K 107 14
By PerfectionMyName

If you wanna cry while reading the chapter just listen to songs For The Love Of A Daughter by Demi Lovato and Family Portrait by P!nk and Who Knew by Pink ;D

Christina's POV

I got out of bed and decided to wake up the kids, it's Christmas Day, duh. I went into their room which was shared by Jack, Julie, Leon, Mia, Emma and Bella. They were all still sleeping peacefully in their beds, I decided to wake up Jack first.

"Jack, wake up," I quietly whispered on his ear, he tossed and turned in his bed.

"C'mon little man, get up," I said and smiled, his sleepy nature is just so entertaining.

"But mom!" he complained and still wanted to sleep. Well here goes nothing.

"Then I guess, it's no Christmas presents for you!" I said, he got up suddenly and out of bed and ran downstairs. Whoa, the next Usain Bolt everyone! In a moment they all started waking up.

"Hey kids, it's Christmas Day, the presents are waiting!" Amy came in excitedly. She didn't saw me and I didn't saw her.

"Oh my God!" Mia screamed excitedly and ran downstairs and Leon, Julie, Emma and Bella after her. It was just me and Amy left in the kids room, as the last kid left the room, Bella. It was awkward though.

"So..." I tried to break the atmosphere, she looked at me.

"So..." She did the same thing, I think we are going somewhere with this conversation.

"I got to...prepare breakfast," Amy said and smiled awkwardly and stood next to me.

"I got to...do something too," I said, though I have nothing to do. She then left downstairs and I just stood in the kids room wondering. Wondering about me and Amy  and wondering about me and the other sisters.

When someone told me to count my blessings then, for they'll be long gone someday, I somehow guess I just didn't know how, I was obviously all wrong. But for sure, I'll keep them locked in my head, until we meet again and I won't forget you my friend, my sister, what happened.

Katherine's POV

"Okay, kids calm down!" I said a bit louder. Gosh, I had a reason for that, they were screaming out of excitement.

"Okay, aunt Kath," Mia said and sat calmly down, after that the others did the same. I have a feeling like Mia will be a really good role model.

"Wait kids, I must get my camera, it's in the kitchen," I said and quickly walked to the kitchen, God I'm so excited. C'mon I always loved this day so much. I walked into the kitchen and saw my camera on the counter.

"Gosh!" Amy said desperately as she came barging into the kitchen.

"Whoa, calm down Ames," I said to her as I grabbed my camera.

"What's up?" I then asked her, she made that puppy eye thing and I just can't leave her like that.

"Can we talk? I really need to talk to somebody," she said that so sweet, I nodded with my head gently and she smiled.

"What's wrong?" I asked her trying to be compassionate as much as possible.

"Christina," she said quietly and looked down, I could see how desperate she was.

Lisa's POV

"Why is everyone screaming so much?!" I came annoyed into the living room.

"Aunt Lisa, it's Christmas Day!" Leon said excitedly, by eyes bawled out.

"Seriously?" I asked. Oh my gosh, I totally forgot about today, I'm just so dumb.

"Duh, you're just so confused lately Lisa," Katherine said walking into the living room and got a photo of me.

"Dude, can you just stop?!" I yelled in defense, the kids eyes became sadder. There it goes again.

"Lisa!" Katherine scolded me once again, I felt bad, but I felt the urge to punch her for some reason.

"Let's open the presents!" I yelled and fake laughed, the kids started opening presents. They for sure got a lot of presents. The kids presents were done, now it's time for the grown ups presents.

"Christina. Here is your present!" I said to her excitedly, we exchanged presents and she opened her's.

"Oh my gosh, it's so beautiful. How did you managed to do this?" She said surprised. I got her a photo accent pillow, that had a picture of Jack and Julie on it, she gave me a hug. I opened my present that Christina gave me.

"It's a music box!" I said excitedly and thankful.

"Katherine," I said bitterly and rolled with my eyes. She came closer to me, but carefully. I gave her the present and we exchanged.

"An eco-friendly deep chef pan?" she said and smiled awkwardly, I nodded like I don't care. After that she hugged me awkwardly, I then ripped the wrapping paper of my present, I guess it's nothing big. Who cares! I ripped the paper and opened my present.

"Chanel eye shadow brushes?" I said in confusion and shame. This is like more than 200 bucks and all this stuff is really expensive.

"It's more," She said with a smile on her face, I looked at the other things.

"Chanel number 5? Are you joking?" I said to her, with my head shaking, I couldn't believe it, why would she spent so much money on me?

"Are you happy? Do you like your present?" she asked me nicely and lovely, I couldn't resist myself.

"I already have both of this," I said, she looked hurt. I'm sorry. I guess that last hug I'll cherish, until we meet again and time definitely makes it harder, I wish I could remember.

Amy's POV

I was so confused and I was thinking in my mind about Christina. For sure I'll keep her in my memory, she always visits me in my sleep, my darling, who knew it would be like this someday.

"So you are not happy with your gift?" Katherine asked Lisa, the atmosphere was worse by a second.

"Um...I already have it!" Lisa said defending herself. Can somebody do something?!

"Of course you do! You're rich!" Katherine said gruffly to her.

"Are you envious of me or what?!" Lisa started to yell in anger.

"Wanna hear the truth?!" Katherine was now yelling at Lisa and pushed her away from her. I was frozen, I watched with my mouth opened.

"I'm jealous of you! You don't deserve it and you never did!" Katherine hissed to Lisa with her clenched teeth.

"I deserved it!" Lisa yelled back, she was so emotional. She's a emotional wreck now!

"You never deserved it," Katherine hissed to her, Lisa was defending herself from crying.

"Girls, stop it!" now dad yelled, it was silence after that.

"For how long are you two fighting?" Dad said to Katherine and Lisa.

"Five years," Lisa said quietly, dad's eyes bawled and his breathing got faster.

"No," he said quietly and really confused.

"Dad we've been fighting for five years!" I said determined, I stepped out of the crowd this time, it's enough!

Dani's POV

I was observing everything from the distance, I don't dare to say something. Anything, at all. Mom started crying, mom, please don't cry. I can't stand the sound of crying and shouting. It's just tearing me down.

"Please, stop it," I said quietly, hoping that no one could hear me. Everyone was shouting, only I was quiet. Please Katherine, say to Lisa that you never meant that nasty things you said. They always fight about money, about us siblings, this home would supposed to be my shelter. It wasn't easy growing up in the World War 3, never knowing what love could be. I just don't want love to destroy me, like it has done to my family.

Please can we work it out? Can we be a family? I promise I'll be better, I'll do anything. I ran to the kitchen I couldn't take it anymore, I hate aggressive shouting and things. I ran away, from the noise. I just don't wanna go back to that place, but don't have no choice, no way. This is seriously like World War 3. In our family portrait, we look pretty happy. Let's play pretend, let's act it comes naturally. I never wanted the band and the family to split up, I never wanted anything of that.

Fifteen years old with my back to the door and all I could hear was the family war. Their selfish minds always expecting more. What was I, a child or a burden? I remember that pretty well. They all have a hollowed heart now, but it's heavy in their chest, I tried and I'm still trying to fight it, but it's hopeless. They're hopeless.

Lauren's POV

I looked around the room and couldn't see Dani anywhere. Everyone is shouting and fighting, nothing ends. They promised me they'll be around. I took their words and I believed in everything they said to me. If someone said five years from then, they'd be long gone, I would really stand up and punched them up, cause they are all wrong. I knew better, because we said forever and ever...who knew. Who knew it would be like this.

"Dani," I walked into the kitchen, as she was leaned on the kitchen counter. She wiped her tears away with her sleeve.

"What do you want?" she said sniffling but managed to be gruffly, she looked awful though.

"Do you remember when we were such fools and so convinced and just too cool?" I said to her trying to be friendly, trying to get my baby sister back.

"What? No!" she said with refusal in her voice, after that I got closer to her.

"Dani..." I said to her and touched her hand, she stepped one step back.

"Don't touch me ever again," she replied and left the kitchen. Now I'm alone, all over again. Gosh, I just wish I could touch her again, I wish I could still call her a friend, I'd give anything.

I realized that my family is stupid, I would love to leave them alone, but I just can't let them go. Please just reunite for the love of the daughter and sister. It's been years since we've spoken and some of them just can't take back what we never had. I was manipulated, only so many times. Even "I love you" from the members of our family sound like a lie. Don't they remember I was their baby girl? How could they push me out of their world? Lied to their flesh and blood.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of chapter, I can say it was meant to be a really sad chapter, I hope you cried :P Tell me what do you think? Tell me what did you liked and what not? Team who and who is pregnant? Comment and vote for the chapter if you liked it, I really apprecite the long comments for sure, I update when I get more than 30 votes ;D I mixed this chapter from songs For The Love Of A Daughter by Demi Lovato and Family Portrait by P!nk and Who Knew by Pink, you can see some lyrics from this songs in their POV's. I choose those songs on purpose, because they reflect hurt and "everything is alright" in their family and between the girls. Have fun and enjoy guiseee :)))))))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 280 16
Lisa always had strong affection to her younger sister Lauren. However, she is scared to start something with her at all. Lisa is different from othe...
94.3K 2.4K 38
Lauren Cimorelli is broken. She has been kicked out of the band, and all her sisters have been ignoring her. All except one that is. Lisa is the only...
47.8K 1.4K 23
Everything changed when these two met Lauren Cimorelli fanfiction by donatepls
8.7K 375 20
An old family member makes an appearance in the lives of the Cimorelli sisters. Is she back for good? And what exactly are her motives for showing up...