Dear Diary.. the Diary of my...

By muzikkrazyxx

More

Dear Diary. The Dairy of my sad little life.
Dear Diary. The Dairy of my sad little life. [2]

Dear Diary. The Dairy of my sad little life. [1]

283 0 0
By muzikkrazyxx

August 11, 2009.

Something of a freighting nature happened today, my home, my sole sanctuary was invaded, a boy, he looked about the same age as I am, came in.. I watched from a closet, he walked into my kitchen and opened my fridge, he took only a small morsel of cheese, then left, I'm lead to believe he will come back,, a part of me longs to see him again, it is the first person I have seen since my mothers death, I long for the company of another person.

Yours Ellie.

And the story begins....

I step out of the closet, making sure the boy is gone, I can still picture him, his longish black hair, his deep brown eyes, he had a muscular frame, he looked angry with everything , but yet I felt something I hadn't felt in a long time, I was attracted to him.. What was his name? I push my questions aside, walk into the kitchen and glance inside the fridge, I'm running out of food.. Soon I will have to venture out side again, something I avoid at all costs, I close the fridge and sit down at the table, I sit there thinking about the boy.. I re-examine every one of his features in my head. Over and over...

I'm awaken by the sound of shuffling.. Wait? Awaken? I must have dosed off, I open one eye.. What I see makes my heart skip a beat.. it's the boy he is going threw the living room, opening drawers and looking under things, I stand up slowly and walk towards him.. He glances up and I flinch, he stands there staring at me, I gasp at the blood running down the side of his face.. He starts backing up.

" No" I barely whisper. " don't go, I can help you with that" he puts his hand to his head, bringing back a hand of blood, he steps toward me.

"How?" he voice is rough, his eyes penetrating. I rush out of the room and return with a first aid kit.

" Sit down." I say sitting at one end of the couch, he hesitates then reluctantly sits next to me, I feel awkward sitting so close to a complete stranger. I clean the wound with a antiseptic then put a band aid on it. He watches me carefully..

" Do you want something to eat?" I ask hesitantly.

" Your almost out.." He replies "that's why I didn't take very much.." He looks ashamed to admit he had taken any.

" It's okay, I know how to get more." He gives me a very confused look. So, my dad used to own a grocery store, so every month a shipment of food comes in. "don't worry about it" He says nothing but nods. I walk out into the kitchen.. Glancing over my shoulder to make sure he doesn't leave.

A/N: ooooo! cliffhanger, i really dont know where im going with this... haaha, more to comee. keep up the comments! much lovee! katieee

Continue Reading