Hating The Player

By xThePineappleGirlx

|| Highest Rank - #1 in Teen Fiction and #5 in Romance || Melody Carson has been in the same class as Tyson M... More

Hating The Player
Chapter 1- Pizza
Chapter 2- Janitors Office
Chapter 3- Kisses
Chapter 4- Romeo and Juliet
Chapter 5- First kiss
Chapter 6- Netflix
Chapter 7- Boyfriends
Chapter 8- Cliché
Chapter 9- Rumours
Chapter 10- Frozen
Chapter 11- Ursula
Chapter 12- Foolproof
Chapter 13- Mistakes
Chapter 14- Addiction
Chapter 15- Sparkly Poles
Chapter 16- Traitor
Chapter 17- Smile
Chapter 18- Bobo
Chapter 19- Vodka
Chapter 20- Bimbo
Chapter 21- Cheese
Chapter 22- Distractions
Chapter 23- Pain
Chapter 24- Nobody
Chapter 25- Lake House
Chapter 26- Horse Racing
Chapter 27- Complicated
Chapter 28- Move
Chapter 29- Alec
Chapter 30- Egg
Chapter 31- Forgive
Chapter 32- Doctor
Chapter 33- Life
Chapter 34- Grinch
Chapter 35- Brown book
Chapter 36- Paris
Chapter 38- Three words
Epilogue
Other Books

Chapter 37- Ring

860K 29.9K 11.6K
By xThePineappleGirlx

Tyson's POV

I step off the plane with Melody right beside me. She hasn't stopped smiling since we stepped onto the plane. Well, until she tried watching a horror movie on the plane at the same time as me and almost pissed herself in fear.

We are in Mauritius already. We couldn't go alone in case something happened to Melody and I didn't know what to do and so her mother and brother have come too.

"Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport." Melody reads the sign on the front of the airport as we walk out of it and get into the taxi that is going to take us to the hotel.

I want to make sure Melody is happy. I want to be the one to make her happy.

*-*-*

Melody's POV

I lie down on the hotel bed and sigh, smiling. Tyson jumps on the bed next to me and turns to face me, smiling too.

The hotel is absolutely beautiful and so is the island. On the drive to the hotel I couldn't stop staring at everything we passed. The palm trees, the turquoise beaches, the little stores selling coconuts on the side of the road.

"So, what do you want to do? You wanna go to the beach or swimming with dolphins or do you want to get married?" Tyson asks and wiggles his eyebrows.

I chuckle and pull out a children's plastic ring from my pocket. I get up and straddle Tyson, taking his hand and slipping the little ring on.

"What is this?" Tyson asks, lifting his hand to look at the ring. It could only fit his pinky finger.

I chuckle, "It's a ring I found in the aeroplane. I though it was cute." I state.

Tyson chuckles and pulls me down to kiss him, "You will always be worth melting for cupcake." he tells me and then flips me over so he is in between my legs.

He starts French kissing me and I wrap my arms around his neck, grabbing some of his hair and tugging. He groans against my lips and butterflies explode in my stomach.

"What do you want to do?" Tyson asks again, pulling away from the kiss.

"You." I whisper and grind my hips against him. "I also want to watch The Fault In Our Stars." I add and Tyson grins.

"Deal." he whispers.

He pulls of my shirt and starts kissing my neck and then he bites me gently and I moan, making Tyson chuckle.

"Some things never change, huh?" he states and smirks at me.

I rub my finger across his bottom lip, staring into his green eyes, "And some do." I whisper and he smiles.

I pull of Tyson's shirt and check out his body and he chuckles, "This is one of those things that don't change." he states.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Tyson asks uncertainly.

"Tyson, I wouldn't want it to be anybody else." I state.

~~~~~

"I do Augustus, I do." The movie credits roll up and I hide my face in tell crook of Tyson's face as he laughs, also crying.

He wraps his arms around me and holds me tight, "I am so glad I chose you, cupcake." he whispers and runs a hand through my hair. "You are the best person I could have chosen and I don't care if you hurt me." he tells me and I move to sit on his lap, placing my head on his chest.

"Maybe one day my life will be a book." I state and chuckle.

Tyson chuckles, "It will be. I promise." he whispers and I smile lightly.

It probably won't be. I'm not worth the story. I am just one girl that is going to die. There are seven billion other people that will die too.

Yes, I'm scared of dying. I have always been scared of dying. My dad died of cancer too and he told me it gets better in life but maybe it doesn't.

For some people yes, it gets better, but sometimes there are people that can't keep swimming. They have to make the best of whatever they have because one day it will all fall to pieces and there will be nothing left.

It will be absolutely void.

So I have to be with Tyson and my family and I'll accept that I'm dying. I'm happy right now. I want to stay in Tyson's arms for as long as I can.

I will walk into oblivion anyway.

*-*-*

POKÉMON GO! ‿◕
Damn, people in my school are so obsessed with that shit right now.

Lots of love and jelly tots- TPG

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.5K 3.4K 59
Highest Ranking: #63 in Teen Fiction •Completed• "You look pretty fine in those jeans, but you'd look even finer without them." He inched closer to...
301K 11.2K 40
Meet Melody Alonzo. She's fifteen years old, she's in the tenth grade, goes to Red Valley High School, and lives in Colorado with her mom, dad, annoy...
35.7M 1.5M 57
|| Highest Rank - #1 in Teen Fiction || Ever broken into Disney World at three in the morning? Ever pranked the police and almost gotten arrested f...
78.4K 6.6K 45
|not edited| "You have to take off your clothes and look sexy." "Wait what??" "Did you think modeling was easy? ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Acting al...