Boi // Jacob Sartorius

נכתב על ידי boijacob

My life has always been kind of normal, at least until Jacob Sartorius moved in next door! Follow my adventur... עוד

destiny
da next day
my sad day
waking
true love's kiss?!
new beginning

neighbors?!

2.4K 62 61
נכתב על ידי boijacob

That night I was about to go to sleep when a moving van went SHOOOOOM outside and I was like whaaaaaat?! I walked down the stairs and looked out the window to see my babe jacob. I ran outside like a baseball and screamed hi babypoo!!! He winked at me, the sexy tiger, and then swaggered inside of his house. "Boi!! Jacob!! Come back!" I screamed.

Then I went inside and saw my stupid little brother and I tried to kill him by throwing a refrigerator at him but it didn't work. He said who is that sexy boy outside. I smiled as wide as the universe and probably a couple of planets too and maybe a few stars. That's my baby jacob I said because jacob was my love of my life and I loved him with intense feelings of love and yaaaas.

Oh said my brother Kärt€r Kimperwillow. He looked sad like he was about to cry but who cares. I hit him on the head with a baseball bat and went to my room.

I could see jacob my babe from across the street. He looked so hawwwwt!!! Like, SLAAYYYYY QUEEENNNN!!!

I fanned myself. I opened my window. Hi jacob! I screamed. He looked at me and winked. Oh my Gawwwd, jacob loves me! Yassssss!

I am pretty hot. I have shoulder length Brown hair and Brown eyes because I am very pretty and boys think I am very pretty and yeah. I smiled at jacob one more time before falling asleep to dream about jacob.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

327K 9.8K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
962K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.